Rediscovering my pagan roots

How do I rekindle my pagan roots. When i read about our true religion it feels like something awakens inside of me. But what steps do I have to go to in order to convert and promote it? I live in Eastern Pennsylvania for what it's worth

Attached: 93ccf525-932c-4270-8d2f-ba0d7d608cbc.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voluspa.org/poeticedda.htm
archive.org/search.php?query=prose edda&sin=TXT
vice.com/en_ca/article/59kq93/racists-are-threatening-to-take-over-paganism
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IyMFsWDKOa8
youtu.be/IAPc6qY_NsE
pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html
web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasfiveways_argumentanalysis.htm
sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/pre03.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a nigger

I would say start here
voluspa.org/poeticedda.htm

This is a start. Prose Edda, authored by Snorri Sturluson.

Attached: (Odin,_the_Wanderer).jpg (220x323, 23K)

paganism never died, it just evolved into Roman Catholicism and all of the good traditions became a part of the Catholic liturgical calendar.

If you want to be a real "pagan" you should become Catholic, celebrate all traditional feast days, and attend traditional liturgies (which are closer to real pagan worship than any phony neopagan ceremony). You can still read the old myths and take wisdom from them, you can still share them with your children and celebrate them as a part of your heritage. You'll just be practicing a real religion with a real God rather than a phony reconstruction of a tradition that died 1000 years ago.

Attached: tolkiensacrament.jpg (1024x1024, 487K)

Read Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard

Attached: 1543926284004.jpg (480x586, 51K)

you can find the books you want here .

archive.org/search.php?query=prose edda&sin=TXT

>That flag
Kwanza isn't enough for you?

you cant rekindle what doesnt exist

Your pagan roots will be kindling for hellfire.
I dunno- listen to Amon Amarth, grow out your hair, and purchase toy weapons

Attached: 668da03beef934d256dcbd0cdb4f504b.png (610x461, 494K)

Too many Hispanics tho

Start by drinking the juice of your ancestors faggot

Attached: 1543410875969.png (800x532, 291K)

If you're not going to give a serious response to comment at all

Just remember that he was a Christian and a lot of it is bullshit e.g. the Valhalla/niflheim dichotomy.

Ha i probably would with you. Not become Catholic but at least join in the community. We really need that both Pagan and Christian going forward. It's been absolutely destroyed. Here's a meme for being kind to us Christian.

Attached: 1543322609065.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

not at a reverent Latin mass friendo. there you will find more white goy antisemites than any other gathering. Latinos can't handle going to mass without walking around screaming in spanish at each other throughout

perform a basic sacrifice, or offering

>Meme flag
>Fetish for Black guys.
Hmmm?

Attached: 1508017929170.png (300x315, 127K)

What kind of sacrifice, what ritual would I do

Are you keks actual traditional Pagans or romanticised, women lead Neo-Pagan larpers?
How was it morally right for VIKANGZ to go around and rob fellow white inhabitants of Europe?
Do you consider slavery to be righteous and kidnapping women from neighbourhood to be used as sex slaves your right, like nogs do in the US and South Africa all the time?
Is raping others morally righteous in your opinion?

What kind of God commanded morals do pagans even have lmao?
Are you going to follow your ancestral traditions and conduct human sacrifices on regular bases in time of celebration to receive blessing from Odin and other gods?
Did you kek even know that Odin demanded you to sacrifice 9 person for every 9 years as per Ynglinga's saga?
And that Viking chieftains did even murder their own sons to receive longer life from gods?

If Paganism is superior to other religions, why is the practise dead in Europe?
Why is it only such shitholes as Amazons and African jungles where pagan traditions are alive and ruling their KANGZ societies?
How did Christian steal your traditions when your own ancestors chose to convert their ritual habits for embracing Christ?
Is there even existing any sacred literature that's not written by Christians years later?
Why wasn't it preserved if such texts were worth of preserving?

> at least pagans are not divided & cucked
vice.com/en_ca/article/59kq93/racists-are-threatening-to-take-over-paganism

Snorri is more woke than people give him credit for. The Gylfaginning is the most true picture of Odin's nature ever written down (the tripartite god: allfather, gothi, and spirit) and contains some serious esoteric wisdom.

I no the beginning of the book is Christ fagy,skip it.

You’re a mutt. The only roots you have are in your hair

You would be literally worshipping Satan and his spirit minions who will deceive you and can not benefit you whatsoever. You would be humiliated in the spiritual realm and trade your soul for a paltry sum, a truly wicked and pathetic exchange.

There is no God but one God.

They were doing you a favor with those haircuts. Did God make you do that or some Rabbi?

Attached: 1528479859499.jpg (1269x784, 105K)

Turk detected. Sorry but we are returning to our roots

>practising a false religion
Hell is for ever!

This

Attached: pagans realize they're on the side of evil.jpg (975x1412, 399K)

Its VI Kings. No Kang involved here.

That would be jews. Why are they ok but not Pagans? Just a coincidence i'm sure.

Attached: 1529725980008.png (961x1912, 182K)

Hello, christian poster, has christianity made you happy or ceased your suffering in this life? Are you content?

Attached: igOWuI4.png (497x285, 220K)

This. Talk about following your heart's desire (ego-worship, rationalization of evil, redemption through sin) as opposed to the obvious truth, that that our God is one God and he expects us to restrain our ego, do good deeds and worship him alone. Why is that so hard?

You're a fucking mutt with 0 pagan roots you stupid faggot. If you want to be an even bigger faggot, go play in the forest naked and start worshiping trees and fairies like those larping eurocucks.

>this kills the pagan ""god""
Heretic

Pope Leo XIII, Satis Cognitum (# 5), June 29, 1896: “The Church of Christ,
therefore, is one and the same for ever;
those who leave it depart from the will and command of Christ,
the Lord – leaving the path of salvation they enter on that path of perdition…
He who observes not this unity observes not the law of God,
holds not the faith of the Father and the Son,
clings not to life and salvation.”

Attached: 1538221861251.jpg (924x730, 252K)

Make an actual argument or refrain from posting please

Found the Jew.

Nice try

> this disillusion
lmao, why were human sacrifices of the Christian preachers a necessity?
> Mutt
> Nordic roots
lmao, is teher even a single drop of Nordic blood in your veins, Jamal?
the whole literal culture of pre-Christian Nordics was nothing but KANGZ tier niggerdry lmao

Once again, nice try turk. Leave this discussion to actual whites

Nobodies stopping you from doing that. We're into the Gods before that tho. It's more connected to nature and we like that. Even as a Christian you shouldn't follow a religion just cause you're going to Hell if you don't. That's just submission.

Attached: 1540799469228.jpg (610x901, 620K)

I'm sure you're "whiter" than my Greco-Asian gene mixture, Jamal

Attached: Odin the god-father.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IyMFsWDKOa8 I rather liked this video. It will be interesting to see how wotan manifests himself in our people in the future

You're defining "The Church" in an extremely narrow sense. The reality is that Catholicism, wherever it is practiced, is flavored by the culture and language of the people practicing it. Chinese Catholics have different customs from Hungarian Catholics, South American Catholics have different customs from Japanese Catholics and so on. All have their own local saints and local piety which are tied to their pre-Christian traditions. All of these things are within the realm of permitted belief, so long as they do not directly contradict the magisterium or lead people into sin.

All TRUTH comes from God, even if that truth is found in a Pagan myth.

It is submission, to the most high, the most merciful, Lord of all the worlds, the first and the last.

There were no Gods before him, but rather spirits masquerading as gods, literally trolling mankind into damnation. I highly advise not taking their bait and submitting to the Lord as he deserves.

I know thats hard to wrap your head around submission, but that is because you are personifying God and imagine you are submitting to a man, but you are not.

You must realize he is no man or mere person, but literally the creator and master of the worlds and the Lord of the day of judgment which we will all face.

Its not such a bad thin to submit to Him whe you think about it. It will help with your anxiety too.

Posting propaganda. Nice try. Scared you will be sent out once mama Merkel is gone?

Looks like God predicted the pagan meme, everyone.

1 Timothy 4:1-2 KJV
>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
>Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

They were probably just executed. We're more neutral on the Good vs Evil. He wants us to see what it is. It's the jews who fully embrace it and you're not doing shit to them. Fool me 109 times!

Attached: 1519045984767.jpg (450x720, 614K)

Go start a Christian thread then faggot

Lets be clear that anyone practicing paganism and rejecting the one true God, who is NOT nature, the sun the moon or stars (nature is the creation, not the creator), has been literally blue-pilled in the deepest sense by satan's deceptions

Where would I be sent when I've only a German passport? lmao
Can you tell me what kind of moral rules did Odin bestow upon humankind, Jamal?
Besides human sacrifices of course.

Paganism is not a religion that needs anything like the mainstream ones, if you come from an abrahamic background. You should educate yourself and adopt a simpler lifestyle. Second paganism is not a religion, it is an ideology and must be treated as such. Religion is something foreign to native Europe.

k, and what morals has Odin and other "gods" bestowed upon you?
which god's opinion weights more in case of contracting commands?

That's a wild interpretation of the original writings, it'so far from the actual meaning and intentionally twisted that it's insane. I was already aware of that "interpretation" already, but some people still take it as fact...

The fake gods compete with each other for more child sacrifices and other humiliating acts in their name, literally playing mankind like we play GTA for their own entertainment and kicks.

Meanwhile those participating damn their souls to hell forever, and Satan asserts his point that we are inferior creatures (except for the few who strive for righteousness, of whom he is envious)

Satan cries when he sees people worshipping God properly and doing good deeds, for he once held that position and nothing pains him more.

That has nothing to do with paganism. Its literally talking about the devils slaves/minions.

Natures law is tooth and claw. We don't make the rules it's something you observe. Good vs Evil is your thing it's not really part of Nature. Obviously the worse it is the more evil it looks.

Attached: 1529895872841.jpg (500x331, 64K)

>Greenberg
Nice citation you fucking Kike. Reminder that one way of Jews subverting and destroying civilizations is by rewriting and destroying history. Dreckiger Jüdischer Hurensohn, deine Zeit wird noch früh genug kommen.

I live in Baltimore City, and I feel the same way. I actually got into it for a little while some years back, and I did feel a lot better back then.

Read this cuck

Attached: 0B5B7B1B-FB6E-4A39-8127-E0E460D09CEC.jpg (333x499, 31K)

You have to align yourself as closely as possible to the modes of thought that the pagans themselves operated upon in their time, which in the case of Norse paganism, is only difficult nowadays because of:
1.) destroyed records (excluding the poettic edda, which is the focal resource for scholarly reference given it is admittedly the most intact, detailed, and complete body of text describing the mythos and its surrounding belief system)
2.) interpretative hodgepodge (Christian pseudo-adoption of holidays, etymological borrowing of words, etc, any deviation over time or modern detraction from the originating European rites/practices/language etc. In understanding meaning of paganism, these deviations are just as useless as the comic book character Thor)
3.)"Euhemeristic" dismissal of Norse gods actually being deities, or the denial that there are any gods other than yhwh/el etc, (Catholic Euhemerism was projected onto the events in the poettic edda as being exaggerated stories of real events acted out by men, not gods)

You are alone in your executive autonomy when it comes to research and deliberating opinion, you know someone is steering you wrong when they tell you to avoid reading the lore, or any ancient texts for that matter.

Form your own opinion as you research and you will be in better hands than any other.

Christians were the ones who let kikes into their countries you fucking absolute retard

Find me one Norse chieftain who would have suffered the scheming hebrew in his village

Yea, exactly...that's the pagans.

Enjoy your larp.

Pagans are the ones who used to PROTECT jews and kill Christians at the behest of the jews.

so many christ cucks here

> Satan
doesn't exist in Nordic sagas lmao
So if I beat you crippled, is raping your sisters / mother(s?) all good and morally right if I claim that after you've lost?
How is this not different from niggers' behaviour lmao?
Go back bathing in mud with pigs, Pierre lmao
Odin (or the guy who projected himself onto him in the sagas) was a low-test cum guzzling faggot who had to compensate lmao.

>Everything i don't likes the devil dude!
Now you see why we call you the first SJW's? You know what European Gods looked like yet you still call them devils. It's gay.

Attached: 1525901941660.png (1000x1413, 428K)

no time, give me tl;dr

Worry not you misguided bois & fat manlets, once you embrace the truth, your dissatisfaction will be satisfied & happiness brought to you by your wives.

Attached: oh you misguided fool.jpg (1224x1137, 225K)

Race is an extended family. So no you'll just get thrown out or killed. The bonus is you don't feed the niggers and let them flood into Europe cause it feels good! Jesus would be so proud!

Attached: 1511450297992.jpg (1214x1216, 327K)

ok bud

you keep on pretending Christians haven't been sucking kike dick since the faith was born

Christians never have. Jews and pagans have gotten along better historically.
It was the romans who used to persecute Christians and have them killed for hundreds of years while having jews as a protected class.
Jews never do well in Christian societies.

> Race is an extended family, so no you'll just get thrown out or killed.
that's both of our destiny then Jamal, lmao.
> The bonus is you don't feed the niggers and let them flood into Europe cause it feels good!
> laughs in Ottoman
true, I'll be my brothers guide in lmao

>> I think Satan always appears with horns and a tail and makes himself an obvious enemy

No. Rather, he appears as everything you think you want, in a worldly sense. He appears in the most adorned way, upon the most adorned path for those who are ego-driven.

Thats why hes represented by a peacock (beautiful, proud bird.)

Wether they called him Mithra, Esther, Frieh, Isis, Sophia, "heavenly mother", Zeus Loki or whatever, he was always Satan underneath, the same deceiver, seducing mankind into their own destruction.

allah akbar

Heil Odin! May you feast on the finest roast boar and mead served by the best wenches in all the lands!

Attached: 3242432434.jpg (474x757, 61K)

> keep on pretending Christians haven't been sucking kike dick
reminder that this covers your whole family and bloodline as far as we know lmao

what the fuck

Keep reading. You worship however you see fit within the constrains of the religion. Respect Midgård, never stop improving yourself. If you have any free time at all, use it on improvement. There is no time for fucking around.

Here you go, friend.

youtu.be/IAPc6qY_NsE

what morals has Odin and other "gods" bestowed upon you?
which god's opinion weights more in case of contracting commands?
if I beat you crippled, is raping your sisters / mother(s?) all good and morally right if I claim that after you've lost?
How is this not different from niggers' behaviour lmao?

Look at my flag. I'm Frisian, direct descendant of the Scandinavian settlers. My family has not been Christian until deep into the conversion period, and my grandparents were the first to fall off and start worshiping the nature gods again.

My bloodline is entirely pagan, stemming from the very dawn of the faith at least tens of thousands of years ago, apart from a few generations between 1500 and 1900 AD.

Attached: 1542557545334.png (2504x1181, 439K)

Only if you have declared yourself an enemy beforehand. Treachery is still a grave sin.

I know dork. I actually try and save our race everyday, you know while you're off in the clouds, getting a stupid haircut.

Attached: 1510745212209.jpg (740x810, 178K)

what the cuck

pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html
Your life only has worth, if by it, you gain honour.
Be yourself, if man manly, if woman womanly.
Respect the spirits and powers, never think yourself seperate from them.
Show the craven, the deiceitful, the dishonourable and the deliberately weak neither mercy nor tolerance for they sully and degrade with their very being
[more latere maybs]

Attached: 1540198721815.png (720x960, 707K)

Dont bother arguing with him. He's obviously some muzzie who feels threatened and is trying to stop our movement

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasfiveways_argumentanalysis.htm
No pagan deities fit the empirical evidence for God’s existence, all pagan deities are overpersonifications of elements and worshipped folk heroes. Did you just ignore the prologue to the prose Edda?
sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/pre03.htm

Pic related.

Attached: C46AB32A-7527-4A07-B6CF-84C0F649701C.png (772x506, 143K)

What is considered True Christianity? Fundamental Baptists?

Not even remotly

>children, here you see what is known as a retard, the are a common sight today, but hide in plain sight, you can identify them when they open their mouths

> grandchild of hippies has an eternal rage against the machine angst
nothing surprising there lmao
> My bloodline is entirely pagan
well that's a lie based on your previous statement lmao
Look Pratam, your teenage angst needs to end for the sake of your children, no one wants to bring their alcoholic father to official celebrations

Also, it's not considered "good" to rape someone, it's just not explicitly forbidden. Much of the knowledge has been lost, but we know that loyalty, honor and duty are the most important traits in the eyes of the gods. Rape and murder are dark, but they are a part of nature and therefore not explicitly forbidden. It is deceit and treachery that is unnatural, they are aspects of the god Loki who heralds in the death of the world and all the gods, and therefore not good.

The picture is true. If you're a pagan, you're doing the work of the jew.
The Jew rubs his hand in glee as you pagans engage in orgies while the nations get more jewed up.

>Fries
>pagan
A pagan was a person who did not (yet) convert to Christianity. This is the origin of the word, meaning Buddhists or Muslims are also pagans

Why are you using their vocabulary? If you are truly Fries you would know that there's an actual word your people used to describe themselves, and it was not Fries nor pagan

> it's morally right to rape my sister if you declare yourself my enemy first
lmao alright. I pray your sister finds the truth in Islam then, at least she'll have a secure set of good & evil.
> save our race
I'm happy that you participate in browning of America but keep your dick away from blacks at least, Jamal.

go hunting,
watch your environment.
watch your prey, learn from it.
empathise with it.
kill it, drink a cup of blood.
thank it
use every part of it.
love it.
become stronger.
then read some magic books, drink some mead, and make sweet love with some blonds.

You've been looking at LARPing too much. What I do is offer to the gods, it's a solemn tradition much like your prayer. Our ancestors sometimes used alcohol (or shrooms) in religious context much like Indians would use hallucinogenic substances in theirs, but that has been blown way out proportion to a point where LARPers will literally get drunk in the forest and call it a religious thing. That is an insult to the gods though, I'm sure that won't do them any good.