Black people are stu-

>black people are stu-
I bet literally 0 of you wh*Teoids could make anything even close to as good as this.

Attached: 8525CB0D-9A73-448A-A7A5-5AEF34330ABA.jpg (540x583, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techjaja.com/ugandan-made-successor-to-the-kiira-ev-smack-electric-vehicle-to-be-tested-in-kampala-soon/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2406063.stm
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4?t=240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 4A72C148-4100-43C7-A639-D8A10DBF510F.png (478x603, 279K)

yeah, I'm sure everyone wants their homes to look like an illegal chemical dump site.

>invented
taking someone elses invention on two parts (the drum can and a shelf) and combining them is not a new invention.

>invented
Has the definition of this word changed recently? I see a lot of (((inventions))) but hardly any inventions.

why is yellow cake in your bookshelf?

Guess I invented tables and chairs made from wine casks and wire spools.

Fucking niggers.

It's not worse than ikea shit so not so bad, let's call it swedish-tier invention, ok?

niggers do so much stupid criminal shit that these articles are the most positive things 'news' outlets can find to shill

>gives all blacks back problems
nice

>invented

>invented

/pol eternally BTFO. We should just delete /pol now, there's no recovering from this.

Attached: 5D0771FD-3321-48F5-ADE1-76CFA2406091.png (976x996, 820K)

Boomers man.

>that plane poster

it's almost impossible to cut open 55 gal drums like that without risking an explosion and death unless you KNOW for sure what was stored in them is not in any way flammable. Even years later it can be a hazard because the gasses can linger inside the enclosed area and be ignited by your cutting tool. People have been killed this way.

>invented

>invented

Uh huh.

make sure you get a patent on that before someone else invents it

>Black person claims to have invented the chair

Attached: 1529519212075.jpg (750x705, 93K)

>as good as this
You must be really have low standards

Just makes him look even smarter that hes able to do it

>no video card

Attached: 1547066778882.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

repurposed != invented
assembled != invented
assembled != invented

>A fucking tin can
WE

Attached: 1547405465470.png (1692x1936, 452K)

It can't be that hard, Jamaicans did/do it all the time to make grills.

My uncle did the same thing in the ninties and that was when he was trailer trash

>black man invented something
>Its the worlds most ubiquitous container, invented by a white man for white things, with holes it in
lol, the bar is really that low isnt it?

Africa is now building luxury electric cars to compete with Tesla.

Be afraid, whitebois.

techjaja.com/ugandan-made-successor-to-the-kiira-ev-smack-electric-vehicle-to-be-tested-in-kampala-soon/

Attached: BN-JV773_AFCAR__P_20150813162535.jpg (749x499, 51K)

Celebrating the brilliance of the average black is the equivalent of hanging the shitty finger painting of your toddler on the fridge. Only difference is that the toddler will see your praise and possibly grow up to do even better. The black is unaware of your condescending patronizing adulation. And if he is he will use that praise to get into your wife’s pussy.

I saw this 20 years ago...what made this a newsworthy story is the fact that a nigger accomplished this simple task

Fucking wasteful niggers, those should always be used for carne asada.
I guess they could make ratita asada too if that's what they have.

Attached: asador de bote.jpg (1218x1600, 170K)

>nigger plane
I chuckled.

I see shit like this all the time at biker bars and shit.

>Invented
Oh now they invented the chair and coffee table hahahaha fucking CAVEBEASTS without blacks you'd have to stand and hold your coffee BTFO

Attached: 38456456154.gif (600x544, 161K)

He's probably got a $150k "enginnering" position lined up at Google after this post.

look at that she misspelt 'stole'

I saw faggots in Berlin selling those things years ago. They wanted 100€ for one. Fucking keg.

Lmfao! This guy gets it.

weird flex but ok

Attached: download.jpg (500x755, 67K)

fantasy vs. reality

Attached: seal team 9.jpg (962x607, 135K)

Its a kit designed for kids at "computer camp"
It's a simple plug and play assembly. Jesus people are fucking dumb.

>cutting barrels
>invented by blacks peepo
>fucking
>INVENTED
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 9D824119-38DE-4AE0-BE67-19587FDF4F65.jpg (499x333, 32K)

i win

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2406063.stm

Attached: _38428683_chopper300.jpg (300x180, 12K)

jesus, that escalated quickly

Look at the alignment of those front tires, those tires won't last 1k miles.
Tbh, it looks like someone cobbled this thing together from a few different cars.
It's doubtful a nigger had the skill to assemble this

Oh so he is the one who invented my old ass case thx niggy

What is it?

Your fucking retarded....you fill the drum with water, it makes the drum safe to cut.
People have been doing it for years.
Your statement proves your a fucking idiot comparable to a nigger.

Attached: 1537790715538.jpg (550x500, 127K)

>Do et

Attached: Pitbull.jpg (1080x1440, 214K)

It's called upcycling and white people have been doing it for years... Also what was the Arts and Crafts movement a 100 years ago? Lmao niggers still 100 years behind.

>ugly barrels
>extremely bad back support
>actual cushion materials seem cheap
I don't even want to talk about the shelf barrel, you can tell that it has low usability and poor weight distribution

nigger plane big kek

>4 hours to assemble

Attached: notacolonizer.jpg (540x535, 32K)

fill it with CO2 first and then cut it. it's not rocketscience. this is what professionals do when they cut/weld gas or oiltanks.
no flammable gas inside = no explosion
worst thing that could happen is a little flame on the outside of the tank, you can put out with your bare hands.
t. welder who repaired gas station for years

>Here's a picture of my staircase.
I invented wood siding, and electricity

Attached: 20190110_103155.jpg (4032x1960, 2.34M)

>dat panel fit
>dat positive camber
>dat plastic bodywork

It's a great invention, I'm even more impressed by his creation of the multiplicity of supply chains and human endeavour and engineering and research that gives rise to the existence of the fucking drums that he's chopped up like some random drum chopper upper.
Nobody can compete with this genius, before him, there was no use for oil drums in any circumstances, truly the inventor the world needs.

Even a retard can fill a drum with water before cutting

Lol, it looks like a ford focus with part of a alpha romeo grill on the front.

>Invented
Holy shit you can use an angle grinder, and make furniture with it?
You MUST be smart.

100$ dollars a white many taught him how to use the angle grinder.

I made a barbecue smoker out of an oil drum this past summer. It's propane powered and automatically adjusts the gas to keep the temp within a 5 degree range of my choosing.

For drums that size, it's just easier to fill them with water from a hose and then flip them over or stab some drainage holes in the bottom

You can see shut like this on every roastie "crafting" or DIY home decor blog. Hell, the roasties create better and more clever shit than OP's black friends. That isn't saying much, considering how clueless roasties are.

don't use water. when there is oil left inside it can mix with water. use non flammable gas instead. this way you don't have to deal with rust too.

I'm gonna buy a modular Chinese car factory, and invent Bongmotor
Using advanced Chinese optimism we can rebuild the UK car industry, who wants to join me?

>implying this wasn't done by countless others since oil barrels are a thing
shit is literally older than 100 years

>what are integrated graphics

see
if you want to re-use it you don't want rust on the inside.

Attached: 26887339-F38A-416F-B588-A8F0A5C77EE7.jpg (1024x1024, 305K)

>What is poverty

>high spec
>integrated graphics

Attached: 1540433243392.jpg (412x412, 28K)

the black race has never invented anything in the history of humanity.

>what are integrated graphics
The means by which poor people computer.

It's because of the maker community and popularization of Science™. They think building normal things out of scraps and premade kits are inventions.

>I know it wont go viral because it was invented by black people

no. it wont go viral because its SHIT.

Attached: 1454120896251.jpg (592x492, 71K)

If I'm cutting open the drum. I can use a pressure washer to wash off any residual oil/chemicals. Then I can use a towel to dry off the water. This way it won't rust.

If you're using them for any kind of furniture or bbq grill, you're going to be treating the inside of the barrels. Using water is way easier than gas, for this purpose. We used to do this all the time as kids when we were making bonfire barrels.

>They invented crime
Give credit, where credit is due

>ameribro has never heard of positive camber

>nigger car
>already comes with terrible wheels

Yea, i guess no better than a canuck

You Can cut that shit with handtools. A miracle Blade would Be enough. Rip chef tony

>>They invented crime
>Give credit, where credit is due
No, they took advantage of that "invention" and use it to harm White people.

Attached: viral.jpg (550x412, 39K)

I can tell the alignment is off, from one continent over.

Africans invented the rubber wheel for barbeques. But they're african so nobody will buy it.

Attached: 20190118_093753.gif (320x174, 3.73M)

at first, i thought the shelves were kind of neat...and seconds later realized rounded shelves would be the absolute worst....only space in the middle and the sides are useless, inefficient

Attached: Barrel freaking Furniture.jpg (1816x762, 274K)

He...cut...the oil drum to...

I can't wrap my head around this kind of technology. The calculations involved are nothing I've ever seen before.

I invented the frozen turd. It can be used to be inserted in anything. I call it the Alaskan pipeline. But nobody will buy it because i'm white.

Attached: Sissy-Uses-FROZEN-SHIT-as-a-Dildo-SCAT-Inserts-Volume-21-1.png (640x480, 355K)

Black people DID NOT invent Barrel furniture, that shits as old as molasses. They didn't invent cars and they didn't invent computers. You idiotic kids need to get a fucking life....... Besides, why is it important "who" invented what??? You dumb little shits are so fucking bigoted you look worse than cave people. At least cave people had heart. You punks have everything and you are STILL SuperDerps.

Attached: 220px-Takamori_Saigo.png (220x321, 70K)

If nigger OP would've stayed in school he would know that at some point you will do something similar.

haaaaaaaahahaWTF am I reading?

Attached: boomery.jpg (600x900, 156K)

>Black people DID NOT invent Barrel furniture
Niggers DID invent sitting on barrels. Why do you have to display this mindless hatred and bigotry?

Wow OP, are you black?
If you cant spell the word stupid you must be

>absolute state of black "inventions"

it would be great for storing all your gay little japanese cartoon dolls

>Invented
Nigger just did a little metalwork to make furniture out of old oil drums. It's the equivalent of some college kids using a giant cable spool as a table

One of my favorite bits on O and A
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4?t=240

Attached: zimbabwehelicopter.jpg (480x360, 19K)