Trump is a traitor

How does it feel to have voted for a LITERAL FUCKING TRAITOR, magatards? You thought you were defending American values all this time, but you were actually empowering a puppet of Putin.

Attached: donald-trump-putin-meeting-gq.jpg (1932x1296, 400K)

Yawn, sage

Yeah go back to sleep you right wing goyim

>How does it feel to have voted for a LITERAL FUCKING TRAITOR, magatards?

Every president since Reagan has been a full-blown traitor, so they're used to it.

I will gladly fight and possibly die for these 2 men.

Attached: 49896348_366759010784960_8505778508880936960_o.jpg (1440x809, 147K)

Gay

How has he betrayed America? As far as I can tell the only people he's betrayed are the elite.

You're a real doormat. Nice to see the reflection you've done.

Could you elaborate the matter of his treason? All I find is the fondness of Vladimir Putin, Nigel Farage or Boris Johnson because they hold conservative views and despise leftshits like yourself.

Literally Putin's boytoy buttslave get the fuck off this board be a faggot elsewhere

Literally there's nothing wrong being friends with Putin. Putin is our guy.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1546913932132.jpg (750x714, 80K)

What inclusive and loving language you have there.

I wonder why Trump won idk

You haven't gotten the news, have you?

>How does it feel to have voted for a LITERAL FUCKING TRAITOR, magatards?

Feels great.
And every one of these shrieking threads just warms my heart further.

Attached: trump-maga-feeling.png (900x609, 290K)

I kek'd, this is going to my meme folder.

Trump has had extensive shady business dealings with Russia, its mafia, and its oligarchs. This has made him compromisable and vulnerable. This is why he has been enacting Putin-favored agenda like lifting economic sanctions and talking **** about Montenegro.

>last two presidents invade a bunch of countries sacrificing our sons, our money, and our security on behalf of Israel.
Yet Trump is the traitor.

What news is that?

Buddy, if we're shrieking, it's out of schadenfreude. It's pretty joyous now.

Fine, let's call everyone a puppet of Israel. Trump happens to also be a puppet of Putin - a country we were in a cold war with for half a century.

Nothing has changed, They have spent the last 80+ years vilifying Adolf Hitler and anyone else that is a direct threat to their power system. The more they vilify Trump the more it illustrates that he is over the target. Slander and vilification have been their tools for millennium. Just ask Jesus.

The cold war was a meme war to enrich the MIC. The war on terror replaced it and is cold warriors + hardcore Zionists.
Also, Russians are not the ones lobbying our politicians, spying on Congress, attacking our ships and steering our foriegn policy. If you are serious about foriegn influence on the American process start with the real parasite.

don't care can't hear you over these laps I'm running and these victories Trump is staging

So. Did he betray the constitution? Did he give them Uranium? Did he give stinger missiles to Al Qaeda? Did he create ISIS? Did he give f-35 radar designs to China? Did he give hypersonic sled designs to Russia? Did his supporters shoot up our capital?

I want you dead. I'm hoping it becomes legal. I would let Putin murder your mother in front of you.

>Trump
>lifting economic sanctions

except he did exactly the opposite, you tard. He has sanctioned the fuck out of Russian aluminium-exporting companies for example.
Also he bombed Assad's forces in Syria and send lethal weapons to Ukraine (even Obama was reluctant to do this).
Go on, explain this "collaboration with Russia".