Is she right? Is Trump being outwitted by Pelosi?

Is she right? Is Trump being outwitted by Pelosi?

Attached: Trumppelosi.png (670x391, 37K)

He is so fucked.

He's making her look stupid.

>shown up
What?

Nobody likes Nancy Pelosi. She and Ocasio headlining the party is a conservative's wet dream.

Attached: 1483120759120.jpg (900x1350, 190K)

Daddy canceled Nancy's vacation.
Sad

>Terrified

Attached: 90117-144458.png (1440x1320, 229K)

I don't understand how they don't realize they are wallowing in sadness continuously trying to prove anything they do is correct or "winning".
I just don't.
Just like faggots who think they are in love, when all they are doing is fulfilling self-indulgent sodomy.
Ahem...

PLOOOOOOMMMMPHT!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1542501894980.png (568x445, 191K)

Attached: E211EA3C-4BCB-4974-BC95-A0A1509DD0A6.jpg (400x478, 43K)

If he was smart he would have let her go and then made a big deal about her leaving it would have had a lot more impact. Now he just looks like a maniac trying to keep her from talking to the troops and giving political speeches from the pentagon. He is not a master tactician of anything he's just a stupid idiot with a lot of money he didn't work for.

Attached: 156443556777.jpg (978x685, 96K)

Colbertposting was Jow Forums at our finest. I’ve been sending Colbert postcards I print out of his memes with insulting phrases written in Elvish.

No I’m not kidding.

Attached: 1500708306620.webm (904x500, 613K)

He isn't the one sitting on a coach like an idiot

>leaf
>retarded opinion
imagine my shock

>"im not owned! im not owned!!"

That’s where you’re wrong.

Attached: 671A1CDC-AC6E-4F9D-9D43-AD7D2A8163B2.png (2300x466, 210K)

Holy shit, first time I've seen this one.

Attached: kek.jpg (821x1024, 143K)

Source?

Trump literally grounded her this weekend and said she couldn't go out with her friends.

wow what a great point - uh... err... umm...A FUCKING RETARDED BLACK VOID EMPTY OPINION

Attached: demon4.jpg (1412x824, 185K)

They would have been back in a week, the SOTU isn't until the 29th.

How did she show him up while she was sitting on a bus going nowhere?

Attached: DxLHFs9UcAEy6cn.jpg (851x567, 96K)

Neera is long past her prime.. she is just a whining voice that has no value in a sea of reeee

Attached: 1EKhl3GNkWAZB0525b6nhWiRuEqcDqFumWNfUFpCcUY.jpg (1024x713, 133K)

pelosi is a retard like every other professional politician.
these people are fucking car salesmen

Wrong. Only jews kvetch and kvetching gets you jack shit.... Unless you're ((((jew))))ish. Emphasis on the "ish". Revelation 2:9

my penis is washed

kek

How many suicides can we hope for when Trump wins 2020?

federal workers that been furloughed for longer than 30 days must be processed for being let go permanently.

soon.

obviously Clapper and Brennan deployed the emoleftylib crisper virus 3 years ago

>not kidding
Can see postcard?

No, he absolutely BTFO her earlier today

in your dreams.

Attached: 1547060986946m.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

So a billionaire land and building developer is being outsmarted by a drunk, damn near 80 year old woman? Yeah, not happening.

>in elvish

based

Not enough.

Attached: 1544363329764.png (475x792, 357K)

game recognizes game

It came from a more reliable source than Buzzfeed, that’s all I can reveal.

Didn’t take any photos of them. I will next time I send one. I use a different photo each time. I own a postcard printer which I bought used just to troll Colbert with.

Attached: DE78CEBD-46C4-4379-9335-7B097A555B78.png (1190x595, 824K)

These things are 100% delusional.

Lol. Women are in straight denial if they believe that.

literally the worst Jow Forums meme. Colbert is a faggot but he doesn't get mad or anything like the meme suggests

I wish I could be paid to be wrong all the time like Neera.

That must be a nice job

The day I listen to a leaf who is (Pic related) is the day the world ends.

Attached: 1544822161939m.jpg (1024x594, 147K)

They didn’t get to be the pathetic people they are today without making nearly endless bad judments and decisions. No reason they’d stop that now.

not an argument
coincidences and endless conspiracies
the eternal magatard when your backed into a corner blame the jews argument you're retarded just like your president

Attached: 15089732409889034.jpg (884x691, 95K)

she refused the back seat - Blacklosi and Selma solidarity until the end !

Attached: PEROT WARNED YOU.png (499x339, 323K)

She made it a point to not be in her office last week when she was tipped off that mothers of children killed by illegals were coming to confront her over her refusal to fund the wall.

She doesn't care about the cost in American lives. She truely doesn't. We're sheep for the slaughter of progressivism.

Trump is a fucking asshole, denying pelosi a trip to visit foreign countries in crisis and emergency help.

They keep pretending this was an Afghanistan trip but it’s really a trip to Brussels

Pelosi thinks that Trump is Bush half the time.

it's over

Not the HoR's job.

>ignores that they lied to cover it up
>thinks they wouldn't lie about their opponents
hmmmmmm

You're a poo. You have been given crisis and emergency funds and STILL shit in streets and float dead bodies in a river people bathe in and drink out of. It's a wonder you're not all dead from dysentery.

Literally the worst thread I have ever seen on Jow Forums. Zero substance.

you mean Nacy bus-to-nowhere Pelosi?

Attached: pelosi-cut-your-head.png (220x473, 39K)

Nobody was backed into a corner except for you. Canadians truly are pussies. Meet me at Niagara falls so i can beat the shit out of your weak Canadian ass and toss you into the cold water

Send him a photo of bill o’reilly keking next time

when the libs bus all the illegal voters to the polls which of them sits in the back seats ? - do they start mini race riots on the bus since so many niggers are getting bused ? do the white guilt faery faggots stand up and march to the back of the bus ? do they all give the niggers their lunch money ? when the sorros leader activist hands out the $50 walk around cash - the msm must crush all the beatings and deaths on the libtard voting busses

at the core of marxism is a rejection or reality in favor of subjectivity, its more comfy for the weak that way, that's what they sell

Not even close lol.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1534693374440.jpg (757x684, 91K)

Nice European milf. You offering your mom up?

seems to be a lot of fucking coincidences regarding the democrats.

how many coincidences does it take to not be coincident

asking for a friend

LMAO ! PRESIDENT CHAD KICKED SOME ASS ! HAHAHHAHHA

"Democrats had already departed in the military charter bus for the previously unannounced trip and were forced to turn around. Reporters on the Hill noted that members were “furious” over the trip derailmentDemocrats had already departed in the military charter bus for the previously unannounced trip and were forced to turn around. Reporters on the Hill noted that members were “furious” over the trip derailment "
ROFL - no spendie libturds ! get yer asses back to work

I consider Pelosi and Trunp to be equally stupid. They both embarass themselves constantly. I still prefer them both to Schumer though.

>fite me irl
pathetic

Attached: 17980874389734987.jpg (640x328, 46K)

like a fucking canadian jew knows anything about winning, kys shill

Attached: 729bar.jpg (125x70, 3K)

Are there really dual citizens inside or legislative and judicial branches?
Do we know who they are?
Do we know where they're from?
Does their loyalty lie in the United States of America?

>spam (((fake))) but not really infographs on social media.
>Get hash tags trending, including #poda2019 #collusion #drumpf and anything else a lackey would gravitate toward.
>poda2019 Public Officials Disclosure Act - a proposed act forcing public servants to disclose basic information about themselves.

C&P text of anons proposed PODA,
P.O.D.A shall include all federal, state and local elected and appointed positions
◦ Full present and past name(s)
◦ Date of birth, origin of birth
◦ Any pending or past criminal or civil charges
◦ Any domestic violence orders
◦ Any and all ties to foreign nations
◦ Any allegations of sexual abuse
Americans deserve to know this very basic information
about their public servants.
Previous threads,

Attached: 1547682588559.jpg (504x394, 72K)

kek

>pasta
sage in all fields

Attached: sage.png (460x288, 144K)

"we kept our previously unannounced lib vaca facetime spending trip a secret - of course the MSM was in on it - the 500 resister reporters knew it was all over our private msm media lines "
when the going gets tough, democrats flee

Soo..what is this karma happening against Trump?

jew
>not gonna lie
ok israel

Attached: noENEMIESwithout ISRAEL.jpg (513x480, 49K)

let me spend my life checking bar codes so i don't help people i've only read about in conspiracy threads so i can hate someone i've never met because i've given into my schizophrenic delusions about being a master race

Attached: master-race.jpg (575x340, 152K)

holy fuck this one is good.

Posting an image bumps whether or not you put sage into the options field. The more you know!

>let her go
Then this would have had no effect at all. Media would have covered exactly none of it. By stopping her little anti-America hate tour it’s all over the news.

N-name?

libturds are so stupid - if libturds want to end the shutdown, just pass the bills, then overrrule Trumps veto !
Trump has no power to stop both houses of Congress
2/3rds vote in both overrides any potus veto
>inb4 retarded 324,000,000 Americans jaws drop and they drool as they try to decode the point of this post...

Youre an obvious shill, and even worse, you're Canadian. I'm just reminding you of the fact that I'd beat your ass and fuck your bitch on those merits alone.

im gonna need some fucking sauce, my man

Do you still get 2 shekels if it's a cross post?

Well when you have no wits that will tend to happen.

Attached: 90.jpg (600x454, 96K)

Pic related please.

Q predicted this

Sarah Big Butt.

Fuck optics and fuck fancy

You know Colbert himself never sees them.

>

Attached: 1522522979503.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I meme against trump now. I was part of the trump train and I committed a grievous sin doing so. I'll be meming against him until he's gone and then I'll leave this accused place forever. Here this ones mine too.

Attached: 190854094509.jpg (424x707, 72K)

Thanks!

she shown up for the plane but it wasn't going anywhere.

This is beautiful and criminally underrated I think many would be suprised if honest information on this subject was ever released

Attached: 1546884863992.jpg (633x394, 71K)

Nice.

Exactly. The leaf is a moron, as usual.

>I was part of the trump train
Sure you were.

Who is she going to speak to? The 8 trannies in the military? She has no business leaving the country for her position in govt. President signs treaties with NATO and the Senate ratifies them.

>Are there really dual citizens inside or legislative and judicial branches?
yes you dumb fucker - where have you been up your step daddy's ass ? the 68'r libturds were well on the way to dsestroying everything - god damned obama was an illegal potus - no two US citizen parents thus not natural born - totally fucking illegal
i mean get a clue - you the drizzled tard sperm failure were born into a depraved and destroyed criminal state -NOTHING IS LEFT OF IT
traitors have 90% of the levers of power, and have for a long time now - drunken ted the murderer demolib alcohol mob son kennedy spread shitskins from the world all over the then 90% white USA and all his commie cohorts lied and the msm pushed a total fucking whopper claiming importing a billion niggers couldn't change White America - i mean a fucking retard knows better, literally... IT WAS DESTROYED BEFORE THE TRANS NURSE SLAPPED YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD AT BIRTH...(condolences on your retardation and post birth deformed skull)

>Didn’t take any photos of them. I will next time I send one. I use a different photo each time. I own a postcard printer which I bought used just to troll Colbert with.
C'mon if you print them you must have one on file. Pls show