==Gillette parodies starting to come out==

==Gillette parodies starting to come out==

youtube.com/watch?v=jZqOpmO3EdM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: gillette4youtube2.jpg (1900x1280, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMoVen6_XuA
youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY
youtube.com/watch?v=MAlI-RXLk1E&fbclid=IwAR0jJadWHgGCmeu0sepZW0WO2seHCgy_s2wdWNQwFshbXQUQUnz-LmCALgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should do parodies that are as well produced as the original. One for every identity group leftists love. Meme parodies are not enough

Good vid leaf. It's time we all stand up against all that toxic femininity.

30 YEARS OLD

>THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

STUPID Jow Forumstards FELL FOR IT AGAIN!!! LMAO

that was absolutely trash

Attached: 1545299239020.jpg (801x534, 42K)

>t. Gillette CEO

nah it just wasn't very good.

>
girl fights are funny ha ha ha ha

lol imagine how many youtube personas are hungry for views and subs, the more this behavior is condoned, the more of a mockery these people will make of Gilette on their own time, which is simply winning as far as it goes for all involved in the pitch against Gillette

not the point, to even idly acknowledge the idea well stacks another entity against Gillette, and in this case one that tries very hard to win hearts and minds thru Youtube in exchange for monetizing from views and subs

some positive reinforcement and the parodies can only improve

Not bad

Make sure the good one has a factory worker a woman screws over and have the xwifes boyfriend making eyes at the factory workers young daughter at the end. So long story short she's a bitch to him for working long hours, wastes his money, turns his kid against him, divorce ensues and the "new guy" is a diverse pedo. Got it?

Also, that's excellent work op. Evokes the right feel.

russels my jimmies when i saw that nanny throw the baby!

Just watched it like 5 time in a row... priceless!

how is this not getting replies? this video is fucking brilliant
hopefully more like it are on the way, women think gillette are brave and stronk, we'll show them what equality feels like

it's a shame they didn't include the one where the nigra literally stands on the baby
lemme see if i can find it

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY

Missed opportunity. It should have shown, just like the commercial, women standing up tonthat behavior. In that clip same with Sharon Osburn, the daughter from Roseanne made the point that if it was a woman who had her clit cut off, the same people who are laughing would be horrified. It would have been a good opportunity to make a point and be a better parody.

Agreed. When it starts talking about women stepping up and holding themselves accountable, that'd be perfect to show some qt's in wheat fields, traditional families, etc.

they're probably in here listening to input and criticism, as are other youtubers, so any good ideas for them to use is what it's all about

Absolutely RUDE!

i was waiting for this to happen, thanks. i'd just do it a bit more like gilette, more condescending instead of just throwing out videos of women beating each other. Putting the point that women need to be christian and cook in the end would blow the lid of the sjws.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAlI-RXLk1E&fbclid=IwAR0jJadWHgGCmeu0sepZW0WO2seHCgy_s2wdWNQwFshbXQUQUnz-LmCALgw

Hi Anna

>addressing toxic masculinity is bad because a men's shaving commercial should address female problems first
I'm not sure I follow. Drawing attention to one problem isn't to say that the other problem doesn't exist.

They will just that that this is women displaying toxic masculinity.