14-year-old with airsoft gun shot dead by pig cop

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/14-year-old-airsoft-gun-shot-dead-tempe-arizona-police-n959691

Attached: 19017-antonio-arce-cs-1104a_c3be015e7403866afd897bf8a2f543e5.fit-360w.jpg (360x356, 15K)

Not white
Don't care

Another dead bad hombre.
Good.

Attached: image.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

Attached: yall fucked up again.jpg (800x600, 266K)

>Gonzalez, 18, said his brother loved to work out and play football. "He was very smart and had a good heart," Gonzalez added.

Attached: laquan-mcdonald-1.jpg (640x360, 24K)

lol he was in the middle of stealing a car and then ran and then pulled out a gun. Airsoft pistols are literally made by the same manufacturers that make real guns, only the internals are different. only the kiddie plastic ones that shoot at like 240fps have an orange tip, otherwise they are indistinguishable from a real gun.

Did that really happen?

>Officers responding to a call about a suspicious vehicle discovered a person "who was in the process of burglarizing the vehicle" just after 2:30 p.m. MST (4:30 p.m. ET) Tuesday, according to a statement from the Tempe Police Department.
LET THEM IN!!!

You retarded fucking leaf,
I guess it would make sense for a cancuck to think factories where metal is lathed and fabricated within millimeters and meticulously tested for safety and effectiveness would be the same factory where Mexicans and Asians assemble 3d printed parts to make toys.

What a fucking cuck
>The man whose vehicle was broken into told NBC affiliate KPNX that the pellet gun the boy was holding was his and that he "didn't deserve to die because of something he took from me."

No, he deserved to die because he was holding something that looked like it could kill, and he got it in an unlawful fashion which got him the attention in the first place.
Of course, if the boy had stolen an actual pistol, and shot a cop, we'd not hear about this at all.
Better judged by 11.

used to live in arizona, all the jumping beans deserve death.

Good. Don't be a piece of shit and point your fake gun at other people with real guns.

Based and redpilled.

One less car thief / degenerate criminal / future Democrat voter...

Nothing of value was lost that day, save some good brass..

Adios, Ricardo.

>very smart
>ditching school to break into cars

every time. same old exuse. They must hand out some kind of 'list of things to say' to all the minorities
>he was was a good boy
>he was honor student
>he played [sport]
>he was turning his life around
ect

He took off the orange tip huh?

Who doesn't reuse their brass?

Attached: c9436c51.jpg (350x301, 24K)

Metal worked on a lathe is not "lathed". The term is actually 'turned'. The more you know.

I went to a gun range that would kick out out if you collect your own brass.

You might get more of a response on Jow Forums with that one, nearly had an aneurysm when I heard that.

Bada bom bom bom
Another spic bites the dust

Jesus. I hope the family of the mud goes back and hangs this cuck

He's not an American.

Much easier than deportation.

Play stupid games, etc.

fuck him
and fuck you
not politics

Fpbp

for fuck's sake, this is so fucking stupid

we are statistically more likely to die from a stupid ass retard of a cop than a motherfucking terrorist

>Ugly spic burglarizes a car
>Finds replica gun
>Runs from cops
>Doesn't drop replica gun
>ded.tga

Why should I give a fuck? He deserved it just for being a spic, not to mention burglarizing cars.

don't break into cars and run from police while holding a gun / gun replica and you should be fine

He got a deportation order of the hot-lead variety.

This caricature is more spot on than I can describe with words.

Kid stole what he thought was a real gun, what do you suppose he planned to do with it? Join a local shooting club?

Attached: 1522765691203.jpg (513x558, 86K)

Why didn't they just TASER him?

Last I checked police are supposed to serve and protect, not judge and execute.

America, you have a gun problem.

Attached: 1445066460735.jpg (850x784, 93K)

maybe he was. like after school YMCA youth club. he was a good boy loved school and he was smart

Great point!

Americans are sick!!

Attached: 1499119973096.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

/thread

Fpbp

Attached: 33570561.jpg (573x430, 34K)

weird i grew up playing paintball, and target shooting bb/pellet guns with every kid in town.
we never had any problems like that!

Shut up. You're either a moron too stupid to understand the reality of lethal violence or a shitty anti-gun shill being intentionally obtuse.

He needed the gun so that he could start his Penn Foster gunsmithing degree and get his life back on track.

>he was stealing my car
>stole my bb gun
>brandished it after running from police
>he didn't deserve to die
How in the fuck do you get this cucked? The only problem with killing a thief is they can't pay recompense.

Attached: american2017.png (1334x1474, 103K)

>illegal immigrant
>stealing from cars
>disobey a lawful order
>show a weapon to police
>get shot
i wish i was that cop. nothing better than putting down a shitskin that was clearly in the wrong.

whats the reasoning behind that?
I've always picked up my brass considering I'm not a filthy nigger leaving a mess everywhere I go.

>greece
opinion discarded

Thank you Officer

Attached: 1520700419740.jpg (396x385, 83K)

How can you even afford internet?

>having airsoft guns
>not realising others might take them as real guns, especially in high tension scenarios
I bet this stupid fucker also painted over the orange muzzle tip black to make the gun look cooler

Attached: RinDisgusted.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Fuck that faggot, glad he's dead

This, one less shitskin.

>Tempe

Attached: 1.jpg (325x155, 8K)

Pity the officers did't kill the cuck as well.

Well, I think the owner wanted to keep it to reuse it but tried to hand me some safety bullshit.

yeah but the privilege of being fucking LE is to be so cool under fire that tension doesn't lead you to kill a fucking kid unless he first violated the NAP

that's the honor, that's the salt, and these pigs are fucking too stupid to ever comprehend such concepts because they were hired off double digit IQs

cops are allowed to shoot you in self-defense if you brandish a gun, or something that looks like a gun.

like God fucking damn why not just take cover if the kid flags you? wait and see what he says or does then, warn him, "I'll have no choice but to make a move if you don't quit fucking playing," and bounding from out of cover, if he's still flagging you then he's simply asking, just light him up because then it's over

you took a fucking patrol rifle class as a cop, you're gonna have the quicker draw because who has the badge? you or the kid?

but hey, maybe he just puts the gun down and you can come up on him fair and square with no fatality, maybe an arrest or detainment per the circumstances of whatever, but really it's just not difficult guys come on

yeah he was car hopping then ran away with an gun in his hands and ignored police orders to surrender.
He "didn't deserve" to die but he wasn't doing what he needed to do to live either.

Go back to plebbit

Attached: 1531198161221.jpg (640x632, 270K)