Does she have a point or am I witnessing something truly awful

Does she have a point or am I witnessing something truly awful

Attached: 1.jpg (907x707, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She’s wrong

Something awful.
Viability isn't the issue. It has separate DNA so it isn't her body.

So every time I take a shit I'm committing murder because I'm sinking something that could live separate from my body?

Attached: Ambroeus.jpg (1123x1067, 273K)

Day after pill is not murder, but day-before evisceration sure is. The murder cutoff line is in the middle, and should be decided depending on the cerebral development of the fetus. And then subtract a couple of weeks.

Someone should tell her about partial birth abortion then

Naw.

So jsut because it hasn't had time to develop it's not a life? This logic is fucking retarded. It's like saying tomorrow will never happen because it's only 11:59 pm.

Sweden is ok with baby murder. Who would have thought?

>this amount of mental gymnastics to enable your whorish lifestyle and avoid taking responsibility for your actions
Women were a mistake.

Attached: 5a28a146.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

Many microorganisms and parasites cannot live if they are separated from the humans they live inside but that doesn't meant that they are part of the body, but abortion should stay legal in US because it keeps the black population hovering around 13%

Babies can't exist outside a womb beyond currently accepted abortion time limits. By her logic it would be ok to abort right up until a baby is ready to be born. Even then many babies born prematurely are only alive thanks to modern medical technology. Should technology improve further, her point becomes moot as we can raise foetuses outside the human female, meaning by her own logic abortion would never be ok.

Ultimately she wants abortion but cannot properly justify it in her head. I'm not even against abortion myself anyway but she's a dumb thot.

Are african americans part of white people because they *cannot exist* without white tax dollars?

Attached: Ben_Garrison.jpg (172x166, 6K)

show her this shit see how it goes.

Attached: 1538872827657.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

No, because the turd is an inanimate object. Nice try though.

I like the quickening rule. It makes sense.

Basically no abortions after it starts moving.

Microfauna are alien DNA, and a part of your body. There is no black and white answer, a foetus is a separate sovereign entity which is a part of a woman's body for 9 month's, and then hopefully her life a lifetime after. And hibachi grilling this foetus happens to be murdering a human being

Why is that logic flawed? Nobody knows for sure if tomorrow will happen.

>it's not a baby if it cannot survive separated from me

How is this supposed to make sense? I fail to see the logical connection

She is supporting genocide and should be sentenced to death.

Pretty sure thats exactly what they are legalizing in NY state.

HOLY FUCK

Do you believe day after pills are murder?
I don't know enough to form an opinion on at which point in fetal development the limit should be set, but that sounds reasonable.

That's only if you use deductive reasoning though.

Inductive reasoning would tell us that it's almost certain that tomorrow will happen since it happened countless times before

Why not throw the woman away with the fetus?

yet another murderous whore trying to justify murder of their own offspring
unnatural and disgusting

Aborted babies go to purgatory

Keep telling yourself that sweetie. God is watching

Abortion violates the NAP of the fetus.
By engaging in sexual intercourse, the woman consented for the possibility to host a person inside her body.

numberofabortions.com/

You tell me if this is good or not OP

Attached: 1543386775323.png (300x388, 223K)

Only for swedish babies

I'm surprised they haven't started killing toddlers because "they can't survive on their own" yet. The elites who push this shit probably consider every dead baby a sacrifice to Moloch.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 133K)

it is not a part of the woman's body because the DNA of the fetus is different from the DNA of the mother.
it is literally a separate organism

who else here thinks contraception should be outlawed? with the declining birth rate, condoms and birth control and abortions and all that shit are literally killing our god and our country.

Is she suggesting a newborn baby can survive on its own?

Microfauna are not part of your body retard, they are just living in it. Just like an unborn baby is.

Purgatory isn't real. They go to hell because they never got baptized

This.
also this

Can women survive on their own?

Then whites own jews and niggers and other shitskins because they cant exist separate from us and can be killed at our discretion. Check mate parasites.

Like or not, they have the baby inside their womb.
If you make abortion illegal, they will take some nasty shit to abort it.

Hell, you can even drink teas from certain plants and abort...some are even common spices you can find in your spice cabinet.

Only for whites. Which means it should be a state issue. Then white flight to the plains. Bar immigration to new states.

I promise you she owns a universal "Think of the Children" protest sign for gun control, ending wars, etc.... whatever cause it popular at the moment

>am I witnessing something truly awful
You are witnessing the female brain in action. Women cannot tell their children appart from themselves, it's a natural instinct to consider them as a part of their body and it's why women are always the biggest offenders when it comes to treating children like mere objects.

Pregnancy is a tenant/landlord issue. If the landlord wishes to eject the tenant, only statists would intervene.

NAP compels us to let strong, independent womyn get abortions

Attached: USArmyFatty.jpg (296x300, 13K)

Killing a human is killing a human, no matter how you word it.

Aborting White fetus is murder. All is is ok. Besides abortion is the only think keeping whites from being overrun at the moment. I don’t want to pay for Juanita or Lashay’s 6 kids from cradle to prison system to grave. Fuck that. Cheaper to abort. Anyone against this for some moral fucking reason need not be here

...babys outside the womb cant survive on its own either!

Attached: 1417221165001.jpg (600x480, 56K)

Yes, YESSS!
Pound the drums and blow the horns to drown out the wails of the infants!
Feed me more children!
Moloch hungers!

Attached: tmp_6622-90926-e13350293526881477528201.jpg (784x841, 246K)

all abortion doctors are paid serial killers. They get paid to kill babies the same way every time, hang em all

Which God?

>a turd is an inanimate object
Turkey will take offence at that

Thought experiment: let's suppose that scientists developed an artificial womb that facilitated the growth of a fertilised human egg into a baby.

Oh wait...

Attached: 1489643151467.png (1004x1153, 1.82M)

I don't. Declining birth rates isn't a problem in itself. You can't have constant growth, that's just dumb. However immigration should be halted in all western nations. That's what makes the white birth rate thing a problem in the first place.

>If you make murder illegal, people will still murder, so don't make it illegal

This.

delivered by the court in Roe v. Wade, viability was defined as "potentially able to live outside the woman's womb, albeit with artificial aid. Viability is usually placed at about seven months (28 weeks, approx. 196 days) but may occur earlier, even at 24 weeks." When the court ruled in 1973, the then-current medical technology suggested that viability could occur as early as 24 weeks. Advances over the past three decades have allowed fetuses that are a few weeks less than 24 weeks old to survive outside the woman's womb. These scientific achievements, while life-saving for premature babies, have made the determination of being "viable" somewhat more complicated. The youngest child thought to have survived a premature birth in the United States was Amillia Taylor (born on 24 October 2006 in Miami, Florida, at 21 weeks and 6 days gestational age...)

Attached: 20046302_333527690417778_8725761015282079690_n.jpg (960x748, 71K)

Attached: 1540917587832.jpg (1080x517, 324K)

Attached: not-your-body-not-your-choice-abortion-is-murder-quote-1.jpg (395x480, 31K)

Yeah, that definitely seems to be the case. Her other tweets are all "I hate men" and "I'm a whore"
Twitter is fucking cancer.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Boomers gonna boom

Lies. There are several states where sluts can get abortions up to the day before the due date.

Colorado for one.

If you don't want to have a kid, there are condoms, spermicidal gel, plan B, and birth control. What kind of irresponsible fuck face lands themselves in a situation where they would end up with an unwanted kid that they'd have to abort in the first place?
> women

Technology solves all of their problems in simple to use and easy ways and they still behave like jackasses and try to bullshit their way through consequences.

Attached: fuck_outta_here.gif (310x211, 2.14M)

>which God
Whoa don't cut yourself fedora tipper

Attached: 1513516437756.jpg (225x225, 12K)

If she was correct, she wouldn't say "full term babies"
Saying this implies there are also babies that aren't full developed, thus negating her entire tweet.

Tell you what, I'm gonna print your post and hang it on my room right in front of my bed. It will get funnier every day that passes

Attached: chX3pFbK_yZyR_bvL66konU55Ydr5_w0G0FNyU7_67U.jpg (483x305, 34K)

This too.

Attached: what abortion really is.png (1081x2124, 969K)

99.99999% of women who have abortions are liberal. Why would Jow Forums be so against this? Shouldn;t you guys be encouraging abortion? Less libtards on the planet is a good thing.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

It's no different from a murderer dying because he slashed his wrist on some broken glass while escaping murder scene.

What are incubators
What are (or will be) artificial wombs

>imagine believing sprinkling water gets you into heaven

Have her define what ‘survive’ means. As someone with an 11 month old I am fairly confident that means somewhere around 15 to 16 years old. A new baby, separated from the mother at birth still cannot survive and this chick is a dumb cunt making a stupid argument.

That's alot of work for my post, thank you user. And the funny thing is, the day will arrive when someday you wopn't wake up, meaning my post is true.

Attached: 1507278143571.png (500x690, 334K)

Honestly, let them kill their children if they want. Removing lefty genes is always good.

So a womb that develops life is the same to you as a colon that holds waste products.. That's the state of your mind, your arguments a waste product.

I am glad that God with his infinite wisdomwill deal with all these people who support abortion. Just the thought of these people pushing this shit and being responsible for the slaughter of millions of innocent lives, that they might never be punished for their stupidity and callousness, starts to make my blood boil. I know they will get what they deserve, and I'm glad I'm not in charge of their punishment. I pray that God helps me forgive them despite how hideous they look to me.

Abortion is a human right. However, since whites have a long history of oppression of other peoples rights, it is time we face some oppression ourselves. Make abortion a civil right but outlaw white women from aborting white babies. Only then can this country begin to heal from the racial damage of its history.

Correct

>stopping liberals from aborting their babies is a great idea.

Attached: 774775.0000000001_cats.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Still trying this hard to justify an (((legal medical procedure))) in current year

A wombs job is to develop life, period.

A baby post-birth can't survive without dependency on another person. Really, up until at least 5 years old, a child absolutely depends on someone else to survive. Under her argument, it's alright for the guardian to kill them.

I'm hanging that one too, please keep em coming

>tapeworms are not living beings.

>No one is throwing full term babies into the trash

Canada is.

What the actual got damn fuck, is that true?

Uh, no man. Plenty of Conservatives grew up in Liberal households. Sometimes it takes being surrounded by bullshit to reach your own beliefs and higher understanding.

Thankfully, they are liberal voters.

Attached: 8bAs.gif (277x300, 1005K)

Wow, you sure are putting alot of effort into printing and hanging my post and looking at it every day you wake up. Thank you, I'm flattered

They're not, they dont have souls.

Ideology =/= logic newfren

They are a consequence of a women's body, and the reason to detach one is more to do with poor ethics right through society. You could detach one and grow it in the right kind of bath tub if you had the right kind of doctors.

Amen.

Attached: a1d.gif (200x191, 1013K)

part 2.

sigh.

Attached: 2.jpg (925x717, 167K)

Check out these ratios

Attached: 548AAA7E-F654-4B11-9FE0-F4DAB210DEFF.jpg (646x316, 140K)

they have the most based kids lad

Attached: 6b4.jpg (2048x1804, 591K)

cerebral development of the fetus
>asians and whites, at conception
>arabs just before birth
>poo's 3 months after birth
>niggers 6 years old
>abos no limit

Attached: msu.png (396x385, 173K)