‘DISRESPECTFUL’: GOOGLE EMPLOYEES MELT DOWN OVER THE WORD ‘FAMILY’

A Google executive sparked a fierce backlash from employees by using the word “family” in a weekly, company-wide presentation, according to internal documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

One employee stormed out of the March 2017 presentation after a presenter “continued to show (awesome) Unicorn product features which continually use the word ‘family’ as a synonym for ‘household with children,’” he explained in an internal thread. That employee posted an extended rant, which was well-received by his colleagues, on why linking families to children is “offensive, inappropriate, homophobic, and wrong.”

He wrote:

This is a diminishing and disrespectful way to speak. If you mean “children”, say “children”; we have a perfectly good word for it. “Family friendly” used as a synonym for “kid friendly” means, to me, “you and yours don’t count as a family unless you have children”. …

“Using the word ‘family’ in this sense bothers me too,” wrote another employee, who felt excluded by the term because she was neither married nor a parent. …d

“My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating. We’re all supportive of each other and eventually aspire to live together. Just because we aren’t a heterosexual couple with 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog doesn’t mean we’re not a family,” another employee added in agreement. …
>vdare.com/posts/just-another-day-at-google-disrespectful-google-employees-melt-down-over-the-word-family
------

>several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating

Wow. These are the things working for Google. What a gay company.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (474x315, 29K)

This is what gay people are trying to normalize. Family should mean husband and wife with children. Full stop. The redefinition of it to mean 2 or more fags with pets is disgraceful. Once we realize that all these queens can do is cry and nag, we can finally push back on this shit.

>“My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating. We’re all supportive of each other and eventually aspire to live together."

cant wait until google "growth" stock crashes down to a realistic P/E ratio. do your part and stop using their products

>Wow this slope is never not slippery
Imagine my shock

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. The family was their real target all along. This is exactly why they want to subvert Islam as well as the West. We are doing well in terms of birth rate because we still hold onto the idea of family.

t. Paki

I'm gay
Fuck all of these LGBT faggots
>“My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating. We’re all supportive of each other and eventually aspire to live together."
Jesus christ put these abominations in camps already

That thing in the picture looks like a freak and has one heck of a under bite. what low level human scum. Someone should tell this fella he's evolving backwards.

You forgot the Q and +, bruh.

I know ppl who work at Google. Trannies control a lot of HR and lower level management. They try to flirt with and sexually harass make employees. Nothing can be done because the sexual harassment policies don't recognize it as being possible for a trans person to harass, only to be harassed (like how there can't be anti white racism because of power I'm balance). And even if it did, the people in charge of enforcing the sexual harassment stuff are all crazy sjws anyway and won't touch it.

>what a gay company

Attached: negrittodelicio.jpg (496x365, 32K)

Pics of boi pussy?

>on why linking families to children is “offensive, inappropriate, homophobic, and wrong.”
This is why the company will fail.

lol, I take family to mean, uh, like, my family.
Mom and pops, sisters, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins.
Cousins I don't really care about.

>GOOGLE EMPLOYEES MELT DOWN OVER THE WORD ‘FAMILY’
>Hand rubbing intensifies

Attached: Frankfurt_School.png (1221x653, 736K)

>Just because we aren’t a heterosexual couple with 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog doesn’t mean we’re not a family,” another employee added in agreement. …

Yes it does, you fucking faggot.

Anyone teaching Frankfurt School or studying it with intent to implement it needs to be fucking murdered in cold blood and have their body desecrated and hung in public for all to see.

>My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating.
And here's why that's a good thing

This is what happens when you let genetic dead ends have power

Is employment at Google just welfare for gay people?

This is brave and important.

>My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating.
When did the world turn into a weird mix of demolition man, judge dredd and idiocracy?
I feel like 90% of news out there are from some hyper-exaggerated frank miller comic book.

Tell them to freak out next time it happens and claim they have PTSD from the tranny stare rape

>“My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating. We’re all supportive of each other and eventually aspire to live together. Just because we aren’t a heterosexual couple with 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog doesn’t mean we’re not a family,”
That's not a family, that's a low effort orgy.

Remember guys, we're just as big snowflakes as these people because once every couple of years we get angry over a SWJ video game or a faggoty anti-male shaving razor commercial.

>“My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating. We’re all supportive of each other and eventually aspire to live together. Just because we aren’t a heterosexual couple with 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog doesn’t mean we’re not a family,”

These abominations need to be put down. Quickly.

>“Using the word ‘family’ in this sense bothers me too,” wrote another employee, who felt excluded by the term because she was neither married nor a parent
>because she was neither married nor a parent
kek classic

All the finger wagging reminds me of when I get up in a religious cult.

I asked an actual tranny and even they dont give a shit

It seems like the ones that pass tend to be more calm, while the ones who are flamboyantly ever-transitioning and never quite there are the ones who are stark raving mad.

pretty much , hes pretty chill and kinda redpilled, if he didnt dress as a girl

Why do they get so upset over the fact words have meanings behind them? Were they sexually assaulted by a dictionary?

Attached: Screenshot (430).png (801x378, 45K)

Fake rage to upset management and change the environment to their liking.

it's LGBTP, get it right, bigot

Attached: d5c028fea13584e8dcae87089eb296270419a39f.jpg (768x768, 147K)

>full stop
>continues writing
Please return to twitter, faggot.

They have lives of historically unprecedented comfort and safety, but their human nature still seeks a conflict, so it happens over menial things.

when twitter made it trivial for people with mental illness to gather in one place and amplify each others' faggotry to stratospheric heights

The issue is people with a traditional family unit vote R. Single women vote D. They would destroy all of society just to gain power. Let that sink in.

Your NEET tranny friends and google employee trannies are not the same at all. There's an exact and highly positive correlation between how much a tranny feels it is entitled to be pandered to and how much influence it's given in a forum. Google caters to all its mentally ill employees and thus every one of their trannies expects every single deeply mentally disturbed feeling that pops into its head to be pandered to and all life must change to accommodate it.

If a tranny has less influence it will not shove its ideology in your face and appear to not care.

They already have. Which is why millions of liberals around the planet need to be killed.

We need a reset, and the only way we do it successfully is if tens of millions of liberal degenerates are permanently silenced.

>My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating
It's literally saying it fucks its own family...

Google gathered all the people who complained about the use of the word family into a small room and had security shoot them.

"We were putting them out of their misery, Google is done with trannies, faggots, and the like."

>My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating
When does oven construction begin? It's long overdue.

I cant wait for the meltdown when Democrats want to raise taxes to help "working families", "working families being a synonym for single mothers.

Attached: goog-walkout-nov-2018.jpg (772x790, 140K)

>lol
>uh, like
Tits or gtfo, roastie.

This guy is completely right. The executive shouldn't have used the word family, he should of instead used the term "household that won't be gassed"

oy vey, that sounds very anti-semitic

Intersectionalist, Marxist, relativist, Frankfurt school scum want to destroy language as we know it. It's another tool for controlling your thoughts and therefore actions.

This is why everyone needs to stop using google. Their whole goal is the destruction of a normal functioning society.

>Build the epicentre of technology in the faggot capital of the world.

Genius move, America.

>Family should mean husband and wife with children
Wrong, family should be mom, dad, kids, wife, in laws, extended members. We need to go back to the roots of what a family is.

>We are doing well in terms of birth rate because we still hold onto the idea of family.
>t. Paki
But your tradition of marrying first cousins means you sacrifice quality for quantity.

>America
Do you think that's something we got to vote on, user?

Europe had a lot of cousin marriage too at one point.
It is a very negative practice to have but from what I understand the negative effects are erased through about 2 or 3 generations of outbreeding.
No one in my extended or close family is inbred and we are all pretty mid-high IQ people.

But your family isn't a family unless you have children. You're just two people at that point. You have nothing binding you.

So if I have a gf I'm a family? If I live with just a dog it's my family? Of course not. Just because you're assblasted about being a fag and never having kids doesn't mean you can appropriate the word family just so you dont have to face the crushing reality that you'll never have one.

>You have nothing binding you.
they have holes and penises

>This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. The family was their real target all along
The family is the fundamental unit of social structure and strength.

(((They))) know that if they can destroy the idea of family, all the rest of society simply collapses.

Attached: Yuri - Ideological subversion.jpg (700x467, 46K)

theres quite a bit he shoved in my face but none of it was ideology

Basically. This is why I don't have a problem when I see various religions wanting to unite merely to preserve the notion of the family.
The true enemy is degeneracy, progressivism, and Marxism (the state is the replacement of the family).
If Jow Forums could recognise this they would stop going after Islam in an instant, or any religion for that matter.
And if you notice, the level of decay in each religion is reflected in how far they have abandoned this notion.
Christianity has fallen the furthest, Buddhism is close behind them.

doubleplusgood post

>degeneracy, progressivism, and Marxism

sooo, jews?

Zionism, yes. Orthodox Judaism still holds onto the notion afaik, which is why they still have a strong pimp hand over their women. Hassidics are hated as much as Muslims by the godless secular Zionist Jews.

Also "you will know them by their fruits", look at the "fruitless" kikes in the alt-right to see how badly they are all controlled op. Even the ones who do have children like Memejew usually only have 1.

It could be if you use a different type of ballot.

Attached: 293839i2_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 60K)

YA KNOW HOW I KNOW THESE FAGGOTS ARE USING NU SPEAK?

FOLKS

ENEMIES ARE EBIL WHITE NAZIS

FRIENDLIES ARE FOLKS

Attached: 1547781007799.jpg (1024x634, 90K)

>Differentiate family from child
Naked faggots buying sexual favors from children is considered "friendly" to these maniacs but don't you dare mention "FAMILY"

All the serious people who work in technical positions are men, mostly white and Asian with some Indians, African Americans and Hispanics. Anyway, the balance is way off so they flood HR, marketing departments and low level people management positions with women and minorities so they don't get sued by the government. That is also why all the tech companies brought catering etc in house as well.

How long will it take before companies realize that catering to these fucking nutjobs is not in their best interests?

When they are being thrown off rooftops by the sons of Islam. Until then, shit won't change.

>Marxism (the state is the replacement of the family)
Yes. And of course we must never question (((who))) controls the State.

Attached: 105221685-GettyImages-959824898.530x298.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Old news my dude.

They're very honest about their inability to be normal functioning humans at least.

>“Using the word ‘family’ in this sense bothers me too,” wrote another employee, who felt excluded by the term because she was neither married nor a parent. …d
might not even be gay
this is just dumb over educated people having been programmed to be over sensitive being taken seriously about nothing. it has fuck nothing to do with lgbt in truth, stop catastrophizing and blaming us for nonsense

>i'm human garbage
>i'm a worthless fuck up
>how dare you imply my 5 cats don't count as a family
>you're a very bad person for accidentally reminding me how much of a worthless fuck up i am
This is what they're really saying when they go ape shit over harmless stuff like this

they're stuck in a legal trap right now. women and SJWs took control of HR and all the laws are on their side. if you don't play ball you'll be entangled in expensive lawsuits.
it would need to be legal for companies to discriminate based on any metric they see fit, in which case all this dead weight would be let go overnight.

>it has fuck nothing to do with lgbt in truth,
The fuck it doesn't. You people will always want what you'll never be able to have due to your mental illness. A family. And you'll resent us 'normies' for having that beautiful miracle of God and will do your best to destroy it as we can already see with that mentally ill kid in America and the drag queen reading time thing in libraries.

It's the rooftop of peace for you and your kind.

one step ahead of you. If you're not using Duck Duck Go, you deserve the Googlag

They'll eventually start to cut them off, bit by bit. Just like how these nutcases slowly wormed their way into these positions, they're going to be slowly burned out of them.

Eventually the system won't be able to support all the dead weight and it will just crumble.

These idiots already have a real family in their disappointed dad and heartbroken mom.

Brave Browser and Duck Duck Go, ofc.

Reminds me of this. Banning words because they are the softest pieces of shit

Attached: seattle.jpg (658x750, 304K)

According to what? Why do Jow Forumsfags think they can create definitions whenever they want?

>That employee posted an extended rant, which was well-received by his colleagues, on why linking families to children is “offensive, inappropriate, homophobic, and wrong.”
>“you and yours don’t count as a family unless you have children”. …
You're not a family, you're just 2 guys that fuck each other

No, we want to subvert Islam because you all are a blight.

Attached: what-islam-offers-worthy.jpg (720x720, 45K)

>It's the rooftop of peace for you and your kind
Even Elton John?

Attached: Elton John.jpg (445x617, 78K)

A blight that will destroy faggotry root and branch
Definitely him

eyeroll: the post
families may or may not include children whether you're queer or not, it's dumb people

>Banning words because they are the softest pieces of shit
worse, it's about censoring internal criticism. (of seattle's sanctuary city policies)

Do a couple redneck marrying their cousins make the entire white race inbred? Same is the case with other religions/race

t.paki

Fags really are the worst of all of this aren’t they?

This is the problem with the left. They will never be happy. They are tripping over each other to see who can be the most offended and they will always find something to be outraged about, just to let every one know how progressive they are.

Attached: 1536332584214.jpg (1177x509, 144K)

Jews have to employ those degenerate American goyim so as to don't get smeared by the media yet another time for racism, bigotry, etc.

The very first mistake corporations made was implementing HR departments in the first place. The second is making said HR departments a low barrier to entry, basically allowing the stupid, retard, mentally ill inane and unstable freaks to become the arbiters in charge of who stays and who goes and who comes in in a company.

Big fucking mistake.

Ohana means family

> destroy faggotry
As well as anything free and worthy. Like every country that you're in.

Atheism is a mental illness.

From this day on I will no longer get my google on

LGTBPZQ. Don't leave out zoophilia, bigot.

>free and worthy
Ahahaha. It's as if I now see the true nature of the people attacking Islam on Jow Forums for the 1st time, despite having been here for years.
You can't stop us. As long as we can find rooftops you won't be safe.