Musicians Are Degenerates: No Matter What Era

With minor exception, classical composers were never paragons of virtue. On the contrary, some were as degenerate as the artists of today. Musicians made outstanding art in spite of their flaws, not because they were morally upstanding people.

Mozart routinely mismanaged his finances and happily indulged in scatological humor. In death, he had few mourners and was then dumped into an unmarked grave. The legacy his music enjoys is entirely posthumous because, in life, Mozart was a terminal fuck-up.

Other composers of note:
>Brahms: routinely patronized whores and womanized like crazy.
>Johann Rosenmüller: arrested for homosexuality and pedophilia with young boys.
>Jean-Baptiste Lully: another pedophile and homosexual who married a woman to avoid a death sentence.
>Franz Liszt: notorious womanizer.
>Franz Schubert: died of syphilis, possible homosexual.
>Alessandro Stradella: womanizer and conman whose shifty ways caught up with him when a prominent nobleman dispatched an assassin to kill him. His murderer was never found.
>Richard Wagner: stole the wife of a friend, participated in the Dresden uprising, seduced King Ludwig II to make him pay for the Bayreuth Theatre
>Alexander Scriabin: cheated on his first wife Vera, had relationships with a teenager girl as a teacher in a school, a womanizer without remedy, literally composed music based on sexual ecstasy and orgasm, never cared much about his family or his sons, literally declared himself as God, tried to create a great mystical act in which humanity would be redeemed after the apocalypse

Attached: Mozart.jpg (577x748, 234K)

Say something bad about Bach. Go on, I dare you.

>aBrahms
Jew

composers are womanizers eh
well well

I think in general it is not true that musicians are immoral.

Based and musicpilled

why conservatives are obsessed with what people are doing with their penises/vaginas ? whenever they are brought up it's always either because conservative crybaby cried out bloody murder, or as a response to some stupid shit conservative person said

Play CIA

>and was then dumped into an unmarked grave.
No, he was put in a regular single grave that your average middle class guy would get today, based on historical research.
>The best artist are fucked up.
Is that supposed to be revelatory? Nobody cares about the artist themself unless they follow the Cobain theory.

THIS
Bach was so based you will fall down a well. Every fucking week he wrote music for the church praising god and bringing joy to the people. Humble!
Also he wrote for the organ or harpsichord, the piano wasnt even invented yet. Based genious.

why because what people do in private they do in public that's why
if we have degenerates around us it is good to know. They might one day conquer our institutions, fuck our children, parade transvestites on our streets, or destroy our religions. Ooops! Already happened.

idiot

I am a musician, I can confirm

this is a psyop pasta he frequently posts in order to attack high culture

The St John's and St. Matthew's passions are great but he's drawing deeply on early Lutheran hymnody. How much is Bach and how much is Luther, Gerhardt, et al?

People with no soul hate music.

Source I lived in the Middle East in a super-strict Muslim area where dancing and music and good times were all despised.

OP is a soulless zombie.

Attached: Devilish Milo.jpg (750x563, 45K)

>Mozart routinely mismanaged his finances and happily indulged in scatological humor. In death, he had few mourners and was then dumped into an unmarked grave
My ancestor :)

Beethoven is honestly the best, followed by chopin

Musicians mystify their craft and make it seem more challenging than it is to protect their income. It's a fact.

Handel was okay.

Faggot kys

Haters can’t say shit about me

Attached: 0B0F6D0D-B591-4B9A-9864-808EB337DC8A.jpg (220x264, 18K)

>because you can't fucking hear them

>routinely mismanaged his finances and happily indulged in scatological humor. In death, he had few mourners and was then dumped into an unmarked grave. The legacy his music enjoys is entirely posthumous because, in life, Mozart was a terminal fuck-up.
In other words, 90% of the people on this board.

soooo based he wrote music for his fellow jewish people bless him