Happy MARCH FOR LIFE Day everyone!

Happy MARCH FOR LIFE Day everyone!

Attached: Twice.jpg (939x539, 99K)

>tfw

Attached: 1547503338449.jpg (1600x1504, 188K)

>killers bragging on social networks
jewtopia

Fucking

Attached: 2.jpg (925x717, 167K)

We just had this thread. You cant find one new slut praising aborting anywhere?

Twitter

Attached: 1.jpg (907x707, 173K)

She says she represents all women

that warped killer logic - baby is not human because it can't feed for itself

Women really don't instinctively know what's best for their family though, that's the lie. If the TV or mommy blog says it's okay to do your kids in diddly day care so you can be empowered career mommy they will do so. Meanwhile Jr is getting enriched and brainwashed or worse. Ally is an ignorant slut and should just do what she's told to by men. Come at me.

>Come at me, bro.

Bitch is literally telling men to come in her so she can abort yet another.

She's not self aware or intelligent enough to hate herself. I almost envy her

I understand how Ally feels.
There are plenty of people that I could kill and not spend a single second of my life regretting.
Unlike Ally, though, my own child is not one of those people.

>muh abortion

Fuck off neocons.

Attached: 6928A150-2750-4F39-B9E1-B711000DBFEF.png (1280x853, 19K)

>sept 2018

all twitter threads are going to hell

>that warped killer logic - baby is not human because it can't feed for itself
This is excellent logic because it also brings us to the conclusion that nigs and thots on welfare are also not human and can be aborted at any age

it might be a tactic, you know how repetiton is a huge thing in psychological breakdown propaganda

it could also be totally seperate and sincere anons who saw it and thought ooo bump limit material

Op here...

Posted it because it sickens me. This woman has 80k followers on twitter and if you read her replies, everyone is eating this shit up

Imagine being this dead inside.

Meh. Make abortions legal. Less niggers and wastes of space that grow up with indoctrinated pieces of shit like her as a mother

Imagine openly and gleefully admitting to murdering babies. I don't give a shit if people abort especially since it gets rid of a shit ton of niggers. But to sit there and act like this bitch is infuriating.

That's the face of evil.

Would she say the same about a poor nigerian or poo-in-loo backwards women with 5 kids. Or would that be too racist

Abortion works wonders for eliminating atheism.

Attached: ATHEIST LIVES DON'T MATTER.jpg (600x391, 29K)

Many many wonderful people come from parents that were indoctrinated pieces of shit. Did you grow up thinking like your parents or did you become your own person?

I spent a few minutes reading her tweets. Evil is certainly the first word that comes to mind.
80k followers. Fuck me.

>roman catholics not far off from atheist

gee what a surprise

yikes

Attached: k.jpg (890x583, 112K)

yikes part deux

Attached: kk.jpg (885x592, 93K)

>murdering babies
>my reproductive rights
lel

>unironically pro-abortion
>ironically named Ally

2 nukes where too 1 too many

The US has lots of (((catholics))) who were baptised once and never saw a church again but they still mark down catholic when surveyed

Attached: cath level.png (1154x3699, 685K)

what surprise a dumb bitch, who doesn't understand how to raise children or the value of a life, doesn't understand that the proper upbringing Shapiro mentions is what matters. Women really are the niggers of gender.

t.black guy

not surprised my Chinese friend is (((catholic))) who i would say is on average catholic level thanks for the pic will save

Yeah apparently non practicing catholics make up 6 or 10% of the US population

She might not regret it now, but she will when she's all dried up sitting in an empty apartment surrounded by a dozen cats.

some user with a twitter account spam her replies with videos of the reality of abortion

>Come at me, bro
People should spam her twitter with cum tributes.

If only cunts knew how to keep their legs closed.

You're a black guy so I'm ok with you saying that word. And you're right

or, you know, when she stands before the lord

or if they learned that baby murder is not a substitute for a contraceptive

Why are you spamming this bitch?

her mother should've had one

eh I personally don't care on the issue, black people brought that word backin full force. Made it popular and now complain when other races say it, wtf did they think was gonna happen. not long term thinkers, just like women.

Attached: 1543724017778.jpg (638x889, 97K)

>Implying the genetic combination of the embryo isn’t unique from the start
I’m all pro choice as for abortion, but you cannot deny the distinction between the mother and the baby.
This is intellectual dishonesty at its best!

I'm a white guy who never uses the word because
1. doesn't feel right
2. i don't wanna die

It's just cringey to see white people say it all the time on Jow Forums when you know damn well they would never say it out loud in reality.

Anyways, back to abortion. The fuck is wrong with these women lol

During the pre-Islamic era, Arabs used to burry their new born girls as it was seen as shameful. It was until Prophet Muhammad came and forbid the practice that Arabs were able to evolve from a bunch of pagan nomads to an Empire.

Quite sad to see that this pagan doctrine is coming back. I guess with America’s obesity problem, cancer and heart attacks coming from all the sugar and additive put in American food (I wouldn’t even give it to an animal), expensive healthcare thanks to lobbyists, a quarter million needed for a college degree, GDP still rising thanks to central banks printing funny money and population taking more and more debt, abortions advertised everywhere as something normal, gay marriage being mainstream, people dying from opioids and degenerates like Miley Cirus or Obama being taken as an example, I would expect to see the US crash and burn during my lifetime.

Seems like the rulers of this world are in fact, Pagans. All those dark conspiracies floating around certainly lead to that.
Denying God, Child sacrifice, Degeneracy on all levels etc.

>2 years later shes writing for buzzfeed
>"why loser males refuse to date me"

Attached: 1508266446540.png (183x208, 76K)

Babies cannot viable support themselves after birth either, whys is infanticide a crime?

Thank you for this hopefully I can go past stage 3

whores that brag about getting abortions get rope too.

Well I guess it needed to happen as there are some signs of the end of the world

Sexual immorality appears among people to such an extent that they commit it openly, except that they will be afflicted by plagues and diseases unknown to their forefathers;
People cheat in weights and measures (business, trades, etc.) and are stricken with famine, calamity, and oppression as a result;
They withhold charity and hoard their wealth, and rain is withheld from the sky from them; there is rain only for animals;
They break their covenant with God and His Messenger and God enables their enemies to overpower them and take some of what is in their hands;
God causes those who do not live according to His book to fight among themselves.[note 1]
Minor signs Edit
The coming of fitna (tribulations) and removal of khushoo' (fearfulness of God, taqwah, reverence, etc.)[note 2]
The coming of 30 Dajjals, each one of them presuming himself an apostle of God.[note 3][jargon]
A person passing by a grave might say to another: I wish it were my abode.[note 4]
The loss of honesty, and authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it.[note 5]
The loss of knowledge and the prevalence of religious ignorance.[note 6]
Frequent, sudden, and unexpected deaths.[note 7]
Increase in pointless killings.[note 8]
Acceleration of time.[note 9]
Rejection of Hadith.[note 10]
The spread of riba (usury, interest), zina (adultery, fornication), and the drinking of alcohol.[note 11]
Widespread acceptance of music.[note 12]
Pride and competition in the decoration of mosques.[note 13]
Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.[note 14]
Abundance of earthquakes.[note 15]
Frequent occurrences of disgrace, distortion, and defamation.[note 16]
When people wish to die because of the severe trials and tribulations that they are suffering.[note 17]
Jews fighting Muslims.[note 18]
When paying charity becomes a burden.

>Acceleration of time
thank God I'm not the only one who's notice this phenomenon

also now you have women who feel like they deserve this as well (pic related)

Attached: 1545683823204.jpg (654x901, 67K)

you do know they do late term abortions and just lie on the paperwork about how far they are along. This person is naive.

Even if the baby isn't viable outside of the womb, that's still not a good enough reason to kill it.

Interesting stuff. Thanks

Slut undoubtedly get railed by guy after guy without using rubbers or the pill.

White women are fucking evil.

>Well I guess it needed to happen as there are some signs of the end of the world
*if you're a sandnigger
You just took the Quran as fact you complete dumbfucks.

> Come at me, bro
She does feel guilty and she does regret it. She's defensive without argument and inviting confrontation. She'd rather be angry and defensive than feel guilty.
It's a sad state.

>Two abortions
Wtf is wrong with this bitch? Why didn't she get a copper iud to prevent it?

Attached: 1526899849434.jpg (750x933, 517K)

Women who get abortions damn themselves to hell.

>biology and science
>claims fetus is not alive or human
literally retarded

>I killed 6 gorillian jews and they were all easy, straight-forward decisions. I haven't spent a single second of my life regretting. Come at me, bro

Roman Catholic
>24%

Attached: f80.jpg (367x202, 12K)

That's some nice crusted up Menoposting desu lad.

Attached: aWhat about this_2.jpg (1143x805, 323K)

People come here to get mad and be angry.

This lady seems to support killing disabled people because they *cannot exist* without their caretakers. Demons walk the Earth and she is surely one of them.

The eternal roastie

Attached: The Juden fears the Samurai.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT HERE OF ALL PLACES?!

Attached: 1523494927628.jpg (495x362, 17K)

It will be easy to make this bitch go nut.

OH JESUS CHRIST! RIGHT IN THE BEELINGS!

Attached: It is.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>haven't spent a single second of life regretting.
She will in about 5 to 10 years when she realizes that those kids would have been running around her house.

You realize you're posting from france, right?

Must have been black fetuses

Women cheating on their husbands/boyfriends. Real fucking winners!

Muhammad, please...

Attached: 324523324432234.png (500x513, 119K)

By her definition a black family on welfare is subhuman and the moral standards of western civilization should not be applied to it. She’s gone full 1488

Anglo, actually

Just ell her "Good for you. You're so brave! Thank you for your strength"

She's trying to cope with killing her children. She regrets it on a subconscious level but is trying to make herself feel better about it.

Just call her out for doing this shit as a coping mechanism. She's suffering as a result and thus can be pushed into suicide if you try hard enough.

Ignores the placenta and the baby has seperate DNA from the mother

>Ignores the placenta

Attached: 42.jpg (208x206, 5K)