I predict with 100% certainty that Trump get's re-elected

The future as already been codded into our unified media sources. Trump gets re-elected in 2020 and a year after that he fakes his death in a plane crash. I've seen it happen over and over. I can see the esoteric symbolism encoded in unified media. I discovered this information after my subconscious figured it out and told me the information in a series of dreams involving Donald Trump. I began to look for the symbolism. Every movie made in the last 50 years involving an airplane has encoded Trump's staged death, this is predictive programming at it's maximum.

Attached: 1536823641891.jpg (750x974, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iREonEyojGA
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGSXjt1xsY
youtube.com/watch?v=laV7suxgd-E&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=B48qDwVGVz0
youtube.com/watch?v=M1lKqxqVq6o&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo
youtube.com/watch?v=NkIT1jvXBAA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga u dumb

I can literally predict the future, I am smarter than you could ever dream of.

>100%
Complacency and hubris is reserved for the left. 2016 was an upset. 2020 will be a bloodbath. Don't kick your feet up yet.

>Don't kick your feet up yet
Did you read what I wrote? You think I want Trump to win? I dont give a shit. It's already pre-determined, retard. They put him in the white house to fake his death in 2021, and they codded it in movies and TV shows.

>.22
What a fucking pussy.

So basically you are telling me that jet fuel can’t melt steel beams, got it bub

BEEHOLE MUH THOOPAPOWAHS GUITHE

Me too, the left is a basket case of wildly divergent Marxist/racial supremacy groups who only marginally get along when they want to bash trump

They are a mess

What to invest in then?

tell us what trump will tweet next, word for word

this

professors at this point are part of the problem

>Paranoid schizofrenia the post

what use would that be?

>overused shill tactic to discredit highly intelligent posters sharing embedded information about the future and our controlled reality the post

Family Guys last episode featured Donald Trump crashing an airplane and then falling onto a tower, something I predicted based on 50 years of planes crashes in movies and film and codded media stories. They tell us the same story over and over and over again and you people can't even see it.

Even movies without planes have the same codded symbolic message. Consider how in Donnie Darko (a movie about Donald Trump) getting killed by a jet engine at the end of the movie. Or in the Dark Knight The Joker (who represents Donald Trump the clown) gets thrown out of a building. Or how in Back to the future, the delorean is described as "an airplain without wings" and then at the end of part 2 Biff is killed by the delorean on top of his tower, a Biff was a character based on Donald Trump.

It's the same story over and over and over and over and over and over and over-
They do this so much that my sub-conscience figured it out and told me in my dreams

based schizo

What else can you tell us about the future? WW3, Jesus' return, civil war?

Hey autismo

Most stories are based on the same classic like 10 different basic tales that speak to the human expieirence

You didn’t just discover this, movies and books that stray from the basic traditional structure aren popular or impactful on the overall society

>"I can predict the future"
>okay do it then
>"why would I do that?"

Attached: autism.jpg (620x825, 64K)

How does he run for a second term when he got hanged for treason?

Only what they show us in codded media. The biggest event coming up is Trump faked death. I will make a post on Jow Forums the day before it happens. I don't know the date yet, but I will know for certain the day or a few days before it happens. I will know because the media will announce an important event either involving trump tower or airforce one and the event will most likely be live streamed

If you are interested in Jesus symbolism, watch super man movies, he is an esoteric representation of Jesus Christ, which is why he dies and came back to life after three days in the last movie

WW3 is codded in marvel movies, think about THE DOME

civil war, also encoded in marvel movies, captain america vs iron man is a blatant metaphor

>Donald Trump dying in a plane crash is one of the classic 10 fair tales
TOP KEK

What use would predicting a tweet even be? I can't do that. I can predict the future of major events based on encoded esotaric symbolism hidden in movies, tv shows, books, and mainstream media stories

Bump.

Attached: 1541232648769.jpg (637x772, 141K)

If you're so clever why can't you spell
>coded

Attached: 68766.jpg (640x466, 22K)

I have dyslexia, I'm just trying to share this information, I don't have anything written down beforehand

>pic
i wonder if there's a connection between this bullshit and the way parrots self-mutilate when they are caged for too long

Donald Trump = 88

The wright brothers showcased the "first flying machine/plane" 8/8/1908
Nasa's space shuttle named "Columbia"...... fucking explodes and kills 7 8/8/1989
Republican convention in Miami Beach nominates Nixon for president 8/8/1968
President Richard M Nixon announces he'll resign his office 8/8/1974
Temperature hits high of 88 on 8/8/88 in New York City.......... Yes really 8/8/1988
The Romans destroy the legendary and symbolic tower of Antonia 8/8/70
Hawaii Ballistic Missile Threat: 8:08am to 808 area code. (It supposedly was reported it takes 37 minutes for a ballistic missile to travel from North Korea to Hawaii.) 37 minute delay = 8:45am exactly which equals another 8 (8+4+5=17=8). 8:45am is also the same time the World Trade Center was hit. President Trump is also the 45th President.

Attached: chaos in the sky.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Did the wright brothers symbolically create the airplane to kill Donald Trump a 103 years later?

So then two questions
>Show proof of said encoding
and
>Are we at any point going to live in a Neo Tokyo cyberpunk dystopian future that may or may not have a totalitarian govnernment?

Attached: AnimeSpurdo.png (639x295, 54K)

He must be trying to build an immunity to larger bullets

I'm going to keep on bumping you, fren.

okay let's try this then..
China is rapidly losing steam because Trump unfucked us - what will china be doing to us/the world in the next five years?

Dems requirements to win over Trump
>the candidate isn't retarded
>the candidate isn't over 100 years old
>the candidate is not a woman

>.22
fukken pussy

And they will still pick one of these. Sponsored by the usual (((donors))). Because the current tax break is really appetizing.

I don't care about your eating disorder faggot learn to spell

Attached: 1521624858805.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

Attached: cryinglaughing.jpg (480x360, 18K)

okay, then you should kill yourself when this doesn't happen

Oi, why don't you fuck off or use your real flag, bong.

Attached: 1529526994087.jpg (472x370, 18K)

>I can literally predict the future

BTC end of year price?

bump. I cannot believe how many newfags on this board still don't know how literally everything is laid out right in front of our very eyes. Sickening.

Attached: 1521880338811.jpg (1621x988, 148K)

>they codded it in movies and TV shows
Examples?

I always wanted to get a POV simulation of one of the jumpers in 9/11 (like we have one for each of the planes), the view in that poster must've been pretty similar before they jumped.

daily reminder .22 caliber kills more people per year than any other

Attached: codded.jpg (600x350, 37K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Could you at least try to be coherent? Listing a bunch of random shit and being like "see any connections? lol" is such a cop out.

If you’re wrong, you owe me a Coke.

i will gib u 7up

James

How did you know my name

>ID: WOMP
Checked

Ok. Whats your guess on how the immigration problem will unfold? This seems like the major concern nowadays

>The future as already been codded into our
Wat?

Attached: Cod.jpg (284x177, 6K)

screencap and come back when you're right, no one cares until then, if you want to help now, tell us who wins the super bowl

>ID: WOMP

Attached: 3664DBBC-9F1D-4BDB-AEC4-0B90B5167516.jpg (728x752, 97K)

>Donnie Darko (a movie about Donald Trump)

Attached: 1523856278067.jpg (390x344, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iREonEyojGA
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGSXjt1xsY
youtube.com/watch?v=laV7suxgd-E&t=1s

Lazy fuckers pieces of shit, make a bigger post that explains in DETAIL how esoteric symbolism work and share what evidence do you have.
And if you can predict the future then do it asshole.
But do something, do not just shitpost.

You gotta be careful shooting yourself with a .22 you might hurt yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=B48qDwVGVz0
youtube.com/watch?v=M1lKqxqVq6o&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo

>ID: /VOYWOMP
WOMP
O
M
P
WOMP WOMP

I'll see your cod and raise you a pollock.

Attached: pollock.jpg (1600x998, 323K)

are these videos suggesting that Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ?

In an honest election maybe. They're not going to let that happen.

no

what are they suggesting then?
Cause it feels a lot like they suggesting Trump is the anti-christ

Attached: 1497145072487.png (853x480, 138K)

You're right. I will try harder from now on. If everything doesn't end, that is. I have a bad feeling about the near future.

Imagine if we went back to having a boring old president the people who hate president trump so much would lose so much money.

Hes getting reelected let's celebrate!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NkIT1jvXBAA

>PROFESSOR SHOOTS HIMSELF WITH .22 PISTOL TO PROTEST DONALD TRUMP

how can we make this a meme???

Haha

He would've been impeached this month if not for the shutdown, and will be impeached as soon as it ends

Attached: snap-34011038.png (500x698, 171K)

I see your pollock and raise you a Pollock

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 22K)

Attached: IMG_4108.png (673x994, 687K)

Source?

Came in here to say this. Tell me when he tries .45 or higher

What a load of shit

Attached: 1547835702958.png (886x1292, 83K)

So they can time travel, spooky