Why is this allowed?

$500 a month HOA fees. Housing would be completely affordable otherwise. But some Jew middle man has inserted himself into the mix to extort you for nearly the cost of your mortgage. They can also arbitrarily raise the fees as well as put a lien against your home.

Why the fuck is this allowed or why isn't there any regulation to how much they can charge?

Attached: house_shopping.jpg (1084x1194, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/08/chinese-middle-class-buying-up-american-residential-real-estate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's to maintain the building from what I understand. It also is pooled into an account through which they pay property taxes for the building, which can be quite high in an urban area.

Maintenance, security and property value. Keeps the riffraff out and the property clean and presentable. Don't like it, move to Detroit.

maintain what building retard? the main clubhouse, assuming it even has one? for a complex of hundreds of homes, it doesn't cost that much to maintain a clubhouse.

t. Kike

Most don't have security. And most door a very poor job at maintenance, aside from some basic lawn keeping on a few patches of grass. Every neighborhood I've ever lived in or seen with HOA is like this.

Nope just someone who appreciates the suburbs. Sorry your shit entry level IT help desk job doesn't afford you the luxuries of the upper middle class.

there definitely needs to be a cap

>160k
>upper middle class
Gas yourself

This IS an entry level home what are you talking about?

Never said this was upper middle class but thanks for jumping to that conclusion.

In regards to a cap on HOA fees, the free market decides. If people think it's too much, they won't live there. Plenty of room in America for you to move. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Finding a house that cheap....
Everything where I'm at is 250k then 3k taxes on top of it.
An actual nice house is 330k with 4k taxes... plus income tax where I'm at.
Fuck jews and boomers

Also you dont need PMI if you put 20 percent down

Cheap as fuck. I could buy 10 of these.

I feel your pain. There are way too many fucking townhouses around where I'm looking to buy. You pay the same monthly amount for a townhouse that costs 140k as you would a house that's 180k. But there are like 10 townhouses around that range as there are houses

Biggest fucking kike poster I've ever seen

My neighborhood has 50 dollar a year HOA to maintain public pool and that's it. Its insane to hear from friends that they are paying 100s or even paying a fee every month.

250 k isnt expensive for a house, here in Alaska a tiny house goes for 300 plus easily

>$500 a month HOA fees.

If it includes insurance, all external maintenance and upkeep, trash, sewage, water, cable, internet, gym and pool it could be fine.

Gotta see what it includes

He is such a double like nigger. HOA are the biggest fucking scam on the earth and the said part is the people of these states can completely neuter HOA through a vote. Some states(very few) a HOA has no legal action if you dont pay what so ever the way it should be

Protip: It doesn't.

*Kike
Fucking auto type Google jew

>Not just renting something forever

At this point why bother. The housing market is completely controlled.

I pay £750 pcm split between me and my wife. We have 3 bedrooms, 1 empty at the moment, 1 with a 1 year old in it. To buy a similar house, we would need a £30k-£40k down payment then at the end of it all, mortgage + shit, we'd be like £100 per month better off at absolute best.

My boss fell for the "buy a suburban home" meme and now he's so far in the shit due to random costs that he needs a 15% payrise this year or he needs to quit and pray for a better job somewhere else. I'm currently saving £400 per month on less earnings than him. I have like £200 on finance payments for PC components. Credit card balance is £0.00. Getting a house will take us like 3 years of saving and for what? So we can maybe save £100 per month extra after we spent 4 years worth of rent on it? Not to factor in decorating, furnishing. A sofa is 1 year of "savings". A bed is a few months. We had fucked drains here a few months back, gave my landlord a call and I fucked off to work. Came back and everything was fixed, he left a box of chocolates in kitchen. Shortly after we moved in the oven stopped heating so he completely replaced it. He also replaced the fridge and re-did the guttering.

Buying is a kike meme.

Attached: 1545381420209.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Buying is one of the few ways to avoid beaner/nigg hoods here though.

Renting nice places is hard. Even mostly white places you end up with hyper aggressive white niggers here in the midwest

>Why the fuck is this allowed
Because some boomer realized it would stop niggers from coming into your neighborhood and driving down the property value. Unfortunately the trade off is busy-body neighborhoods usually faggots and old jew women busting your balls about stupid shit.

That's not quite the same thing. While that HOA is way too high, condo HOAs are much pricier than neighborhood ones because the money is going towards the amenities (pool, landscapers, exercise facility and the added insurance cost they are paying because of it). Also, the Home Owner's Insurance at $693 is really steep considering that it's only insuring what's inside of your unit and not the building itself (you're already paying towards the condo complex's insurance policy)

In Scotland the worst I can be near is Poles and they mostly keep to themselves anyway.

It's to keep poor fags, like you, out of the neighborhood

You should not fucking own a home kid
HOA goes directly to help you and the people around you so you don’t have to pay way more.
It’s illegal to do so otherwise

Retard

dumb goy, kill yourself

Yeah your right. It's only worth if your capital gains + saved rent costs outweighs costs of the mortgage and maintenance.

The only way to make a profit is to buy at the bottom of a recession assuming you have enough capital but then you don't have a spread of asset types so it's higher risk. Can't move for new jobs easily etc.

Normies think housing will always go up and look whats happend here and we have dropped 20%

Fucking kikes in this thread. The most valuable neighborhoods in this country are not HOA controlled. It's called building a expensive as fuck house to keep the shit out.

Hoa's suck. You buy a house a in gated community to be treated like your renting.
don't like the flowers you planted? Fee
Your privacy gate is too high? Fee
Your house is the wrong color? Fee
Ect..
Why buy a house in a prison? The boards are usually subverted by best friends so if you have a problem with one you have a problem with all of them. Also some gated communities are section 8 housing so that means high crime, drugs and gangs. Guess what? Gangs are sometimes on the board so if you're house gets broken into you're fucked bc the security is most likely the ones robbing you. There's a hoa community in Pa and people can't sell fast enough. Huge cathedral ceilings 5 bedroom houses are dirt cheap because the area is so shit. I'd stay far away from hoa's most of them are not worth it.

You don't seem to know very much about this do you? HOAs typically have to maintain all the neighborhood's roads and landscaping, pay the electric bills for the streetlights, pay for trash and sewage. Sometimes there is even community water. HOAs often have pools, which are expensive to maintain and heat. Then there is insurance and property taxes. Many HOAs that I know of for townhouses also handle exterior painting and all roofing.

If you don't like it, move someplace without an HOA.

>You don't seem to know very much about this do you?

neither do you, you Jew rat.

$500 a month is $180,000 PER HOUSE. even replacing your own roof, which you do once every 30 years, does not come anywhere close to 180k. The only places which replace your roof are condos. Many neighborhoods with HOMES, the one in the OP included don't replace your roof or do any painting or maintenance to your own personal property. The only thing they maintain is the communal grass and a few bushes - which hardly justifies what the homeowner is paying.

Insurance and property tax aren't the same as HOA you fucking retard.

>90s
>some jew comes up the street with a paper attempting to get us into a HOA
>everyone votes no on it
>we start receiving letters that we need to pay a bill or we are going to be in court
>all neighbors on the street meet
>start discussing with police, we all received the letters, we all got billed
>fbi gets involved, talks to all of us
>woman ends up being a well known scam artist, this is her latest scam
>one person on the street said yes and they were old enough to forget what she looked like when she was asked to identify her
>moved into courts
>bills blocked by court
>LLC disbanded by court order
>woman was forced to pay a fine to the city (Not to us)
>HOA would have made many things on the street 'inappropriate' like pets, potted plants, unpainted houses, not buying color coordinated furniture
>northridge earthquake a few months later
I'll never forget california taking money from a scammer to fill their own pockets while leaving us to fend for ourselves/fight insurance to cover ANYTHING during that quake.

I pay $700/month for my HOA apartment. They cut the grass a couple times in summer, spray down the windows once a year. They also generate income from leasing parts of some buildings to a couple commercial enterprises.

Thank God I live in bumfuck Montana. No niggers no chinks no jews no allah snackbars and no HOA"s. It's Lily white heaven.

Count yourself lucky. My property taxes are close to 6k a year.

Haha, you are like baby. Houses here are 1M.

How can you be this retarded?

I hate my HOA, they used spics to cut the grass to cut costs one year & they destroyed my lawn with toxic levels of fertilizer. Hired the whitest mother fuckers to inspect & sign off on an affidavit saying it was the spics, put the money to fix it in escrow. Went to court & yada yada yada, either the HOA coughs up the loot or they're not getting the monthly fee for the next 8 years, either way it plays out I'm draining them.

>Getting cucked by HOA to begin with

Real white men live on 10+ acres with at least thirty no trespassing signs posted.

cnbc.com/2019/01/08/chinese-middle-class-buying-up-american-residential-real-estate.html

It's over for America, enjoy your million dollar crackhouses

Attached: 347136.jpg (970x1589, 373K)

they're literal shills user, they're here to tow a narrative and prevent people from realizing how badly they're getting fucked

I've dealt with an HOA once in my life, and I will never do it again. They have cost me thousands, and the monthly just keeps going up. My old HOA used to treat me like I was their fucking tennant until I went ballistic on them. Had to go to court a bunch of times. Pay fees all the time. Mine were such fucking assholes. One time, when I first moved in, I invited a friend over to see my place. It was a townhouse, so it had a parking lot. They had just redone it, but had not put any numbers back, or any stripes. My buddy parked in a sensible spot, I OK'd it. He went out to find his car had been towed. When I bought the place I did not get a "welcome to the neighborhood" packet or anything, I got a letter telling me that I had to replace a missing screen on a fucking window that had stopped working God only knows when or they would fine me daily. The fucking window didn't even open. They said my missing screen took away from the architectural beauty of the building. Even though screens are supposed to be somewhat invisible. Just don't do it folks, unless you want a bunch of idiots charging you money to fine you and shit.

we used to have a pretty big HOA fee ($200/month) and it kept going up. luckily we got out before it got too high since it turned off a lot of buyers . HOA free now and it will stay that way.

lol, let me guess, commiefornia?

Attached: 1528394941689.jpg (800x600, 49K)

>Own house
>Lock in interest rate/payments
>Rent out rooms to cover as much of the mortgage as you can
>Rents go up over time but payment stays the same
>Rent eventually covers 100%+ of mortgage
>Take profits and buy another house, start jew cycle over
>???
>Retire early and have enough passive income to fuck around doing whatever you want for the rest of your life

Attached: comfy.jpg (197x190, 29K)