The LARPagan butthurt is real!

ever since the 17777777 GET antichristian shills have been out full force and the 20000000 REALLY made them mad!

Attached: 1547657691581.png (612x392, 466K)

Jow Forums is a Christian board. Jesus was persecuted for his political incorrectness.

Have you even read your buybull? Numerology is bahhhhhd juju. Rank amatuers thinking that the abrahamic god DBA xtianity manipulates numbers to get followers.

OY VEY

>Jesus
Oh, that guy that in every image has long hippy hair, when your buybull says that long hair is an affront to the creator.

PLease quote chapter and verse where numerology is sanctioned.

3 posts already? Kek looks like we found the faggot larper. That was easy, what a retard

Just as many shills make obnoxious pro Christian (usually catholic) threads. It's a D/C tactic, retard.

piss off tree fucker

The larpagan, atheist, muslim, and jew are all teammates in the attack on Western Christendom. Nothing triggers these people more than proclaiming Christ Jesus is literally God. Why though? If a chink came in babbling about taoism I wouldn't get upset, even when a Muslim rants I carefully guide him towards the truth as he has a similar recoil to the rltruth. These groups are all appendages of the same beast.

Attached: Capture.jpg (753x231, 64K)

Again the replies are sans content, full of vitriol and lack and cogent thought. Are you able to refute the premise that numerology is verbooten?

Not really.

It's really easy to debunk this.
I know this is hard for an idolater to understand but that isn't Jesus.

>let me show to you how these idols prove to you my Jewish god is real who prohibited exactly that
Are burger larpers always this pathetic? Yes, they are!

stay mad kike

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him.

According to that, heebus should have had a high and tite. Otherwise, all you iconography is heretical. So, why does the church have such a hard time with presenting a cohesive structure without contradictions at every corner?

link to 17777777

The abrahamic faith is just as reprehensible as any of the offshoots, v2.0 dba xtianity or v 3.0 return of the neanderthal. THe mol is proof that religions normalise pedophilia. So, knee jerk assume all you want, but my jew credentials are nonexistant.

Panic spreads, misery
Lot of people live in poverty
Decline of Europe, decline of man
Long time ago when the rot began
We need a saviour, before long
Must be soon before the chance is gone
The great leader, from the north
A true warrior to defend the cause
God of Thunder, God of War
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
When he comes, the people rise
Crush all treason as corruption dies
Don't want more weaklings on our knees
We'll stand proud and destroy the disease
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
It seems that now's our time of need
Now's the time for all heroic deeds
Now's the time to stand and break old chains
End our people's misery and pain
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
After battle, at victory's call
We'll stand and drink to our enemies fall
Grind their bones into the sand
Make sure their evil never rises again
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!
Hail Europe! Hail Thor!

Because straight is the path and narrow is the way. Most Christian sects are false prophets, or subverted elements. All iconography of Jesus is heretical because nobody actually knows what Jesus looked like.
Anymore stupid questions?

fuck off jew

>All iconography of Jesus is heretical
So, basically all of christianity is false. Name me a church that does not hang an image of a long haired heebus.

They arent wrong. There are no descriptions of Christ's appearance in scripture, these are all interpretations, each culture has made their art of Christ to fit the appearance of their own. For instance Japan's Nagasaki cathedrals all had Japanese depictions. Eastern orthodox have Him as russian, ect. It matters not what He looked like but what He is, the Savior and Son of God.

Again no content. Just foul language, which the buybull tells you defiles you. Still waiting for you to show me chapter and verse where numerology is a prescribed practice of faith.

It is all heretical because the man preaches against idolatry. And it is best not to cut the mane that God gave you, wear it like a proud Lion. The Lion in your heart, of truth and righteousness

All of the depictions are in direct contrevention of the verse surrounding hair. Is it so hard for heebus freaks to have consistancy?

see
begone jidf

Angry kike fears the mighty Anglo Lion.

Comrades, the voices of the dead battalions
Of those who fell, that Europe might be great
Join in our song, for they still march in spirit with us
And urge us on that we gain the national state
The streets are still, the final battle has ended
Flushed with the fight, we proudly hail the dawn
See over the streets, the White man's emblem is waving
Triumphant standards of a race reborn
Blood of our blood, spirit of our spirit
Sprang from that soil, for who's sake they bled
Against the vested powers, Red front, and massed reaction
We lead the fight for freedom and for bread
Hail the new dawn!
Hail the new dawn!
Hail the new dawn!
Hail the new dawn!
People who we trusted, again have let us down
Jailing men of this country for fighting for our land
We will fight forever, until the end releases us
We will never submit to a six point master plan
Hail the new dawn!
Hail the new dawn!
Hail the new dawn!
Hail the new dawn!
Hail!

It boils down to muslims vs jews and christians being tools for jews, but its complicated coz we kinda need the jew shield against the muslims and other potensial enemys like cow lovers etc. Peasants needs to brainwashed to go to war and be brave and defend shit

>Name me a church that does not hang an image of a long haired heebus
Any church that follows the commandment against idolatry. Which is too many to name.
>Iconography is the basis of a religion
The absolute state of the reprobate. You worship art pieces.

Attached: 82257696d71edf11dcc483ddb39e284295d2b52fc7d799ec4c10aba32b24978c.png (1000x1000, 243K)

>Need the Jew shield
No we don't, that's a lie. We have never needed them, they just make you think they're keeping you safe. Don't forget that they find various Islamic groups and spread their influence there, too.

More of the same, proving christcuks are incapable of cogent thought. Show me the verse where it says the abrahamic god reveals himself in numbers. You can't becuase it specifically tells you that is the devils realm. Yet here you are reveling in numerology. Pathetic.

>Which is too many to name.
Name one. Cease with the deflection. Name one.

>becuase
user. Take a breath there, Jesus. And yeah I agree, we all know the runes are far more accurate.

larpagans are such a blight, theyre edgy atheists with new uniforms

Sure. Faithful Word Baptist.

Why do you care so much about the "pagans". I am a jungle huehue that follows the tradition of my people..(10,000 year tradition)..what the fuck harm do I do to you?

This.

Attached: 1545510118946.jpg (813x454, 55K)

I can tell you Church of the East but I can't think of many others.

Hmm so no religion would work with the normies? Dont be ignorant, most people are retarded

>Faithful Word Baptist
One church with a congreagation of about 100. Oh, wow. Overwhelming. Scale eludes you.

>Skrewdriver lyrics
Are you 12?

This isn't a coincidence. There is now way this is a coincidence. This is statistically impossible. Praise Christ and God.

Can you show me the chapter and verse where numerology is a prescribed doctrine of faith?

Does anyone have a full cap?

You said one church you stupid faggot. I named one church. Would you like me to name more, or would you like to maintain some grace while being BTFO?

Attached: 0a5efdeebfdebca0b76417eab5076bdec8f39a3966857889c2f6575cc977a99f.png (698x882, 407K)

How does it feel that literally any human is superior to Thor. It takes half an arm to destroy his idol.

>faggot
it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person

>why is he doing that? it's so rude.
John 14:6, that's why!

Attached: angry-jesus.jpg (249x240, 24K)

I got banned a few days back for making a thread about the latest Holy Get.

If you consider the Great Tribulation is also referred to as the time of Jacob's trouble, it fits. Before they are brought out of the tribulation, the unbelieving Jews will be cast into it specifically because they rejected Christ.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

It isn't. It isn't at all. Idolatry in numerology is what Satanists do. But Christ prevails in everything, we see this here today.

>Idolatry in numerology is what Satanists do.
Therefore, only satan could be responsible for digits.

We don't need Jews. Now, or ever. Religion is a fine tool for control, but letting Jews Jew does not make us in any way better off.
He isn't giving a real response either.

Plus braintlets appear

And that makes you a....

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Saying faggot isn't a sin, but I'm not sinless anyhow. Would you prefer sodomite? Reprobate? Kike? You're going to hell either way without Jesus.

But we are not committing Idolatry. This is on par with Christian art and Iconoclasm. They are only Idols if you make them. Christ is superior to all numbers, he even shows this to us using these same numbers.

Mail me your Idol of Thor so I may kill him. He will do nothing for he is material.

So far in this thread, I have been the one that has not stooped to vile language.

cope cope cope muh boat, gently down the stream....

Ok, then you can point out exactly what I said that was vile.

You are the one hung up on calling God a liar.
THAT is vile.

Attached: image.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Post me your butt so I can kick it

Sorry, it is only God who can be responsible for such a numerical impossibility. You give too much credit to Satan.

>impossibility
Durrrrr

Attacking Jews is a dead end road. Attacking pagans on the other hand (i.e. people thought experimenting and looking for solutions to current problems is totally kosher.) You Christians are all agents whether you know it or not.

Yet gahd explicitly tells you that numbers are witchcraft and is verbooten. Logic eludes you.

fpbp

>20000000
>obv bot
that was a lame get

That's a lame flag

Miracles happen every day, my son. Even in places as depraved as Jow Forums.

Could you explain your post? I'm genuinely confused what you're trying to communicate.

Attached: 1520964515352.png (535x896, 575K)

You are left brain moron with no spirituality hence why you have attached yourself ot Christianity. Let me guess u r bald as well. Top kek you faggot anime poster

Methinks ye may be a sodomite!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)

I will do the math for you. One who worships material statues and exalts them above the true God Christ so you may maybe see the truth and realize that you Rothschild backed DC cartoon Character is false and inferior to Christ.

And you still haven't shown me EXACTLY what I said that was vile.

Do you even realize you are singlehandedly proving OP right about the butthurt?

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 404K)

Uh huh.
How's the UK treating you, Ahmed?

Attached: 1519001800655.png (1280x720, 515K)

fpbp

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 ESV / 72 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
Isaiah 8:19 ESV / 41 helpful votes
And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?
Maybe you are right, but who is the medium in this case? Jow Forums? It's creators? For I a'm well aware that the deep staters use numerology in their rituals of human sacrifice, but I fail to see how this is in any way similar to their usage of numbers. Regardless I have not made an Idol of these numbers and do not know why you insist I have. Further I have not consulted any person or website to serve me in occult practices or numerology, I just stumbled upon this thread and it's display of impossibility. I will forever confess that Christ is superior to these numbers and their manifestation.

Sounds like you are the one that is butthurt given your posting of this thread.

faggot retard

It's really weird that Christians think their religion stops the Jews when in reality it made them the richest people in Europe by selling white people to them.

Thank you based poster. Christianity is the way of life. I hope all anons choose to have faith in God and choose to raise a Christian family and hope their children pair with Christians.
Anything else is degenerate.

Hahaha jews could never bring themselves to pretend Christianity is the truth. Fuck off kike.

I'll take it over seething nigger.

Attached: 5a6750abc772a13f64ece42cd4a9dd02526a1feb62ec18c299316355ec1ee733.jpg (898x809, 62K)

>God numbers
>Starts ranting about DC
This guys a real homeless scitzo type. Conan in Manhattan?

>no argument

>scitzo
Hello jidf

Ain't hard to make a cult, it's just Impressive how well they did it using a guy who condemned them and their practices, whilst leaving enough in the Bible to condemn Christian churches as heathen institutions, yet they still don't see.

The Jews literally rub their faces in it. One day, their time will come. And we'll burn the churches, synagogues, mosques, the fucking lot. I only am thankful that we were lucky enough to remove Catholicism from this land.

cHRISTIANITY IS JEWISH

And we thank Him for sending us encouragement in these dark and troubled times!

Maranatha!
Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Attached: image.jpg (500x334, 313K)

M E M E F L A G
E
M
E
F L A G
L
A
G

You are definitely bald aren't you? Answer truthfully as I am exploring the unconscious rather than the gay conscious? this is the fucking truth right?

The devil proclaims the name of god, but doesn't abide by the truth. That's always been their game.

KIKE LORD 5000

And in other news, pope shits in woods.

Post 17777777 was in a thread about the coming get. After the get was had absolutely livid Kike Jannies deleted the thread. Jow Forumsacks began to spam the picture to call out the Jannies and then those threads and posters got banned. I was there.

Attached: polphracey.png (1876x661, 89K)

I don't really mind Lutherans or Protestants much, but Jow Forums kind of makes me disdain Christianity altogether. There's no point whatsoever in defeating leftists if it means we have to go back to 900AD.

I actually thought you were a mad invader from bongland for a second there, but then ya blew it.