Buzzfeed Comes Out as Pedophiles During Fake News Shitstorm

This was posted on Buzzfeed's twitter feed just as they were outed for spreading fake news on Trump. I think the pro-pedo messaging here is pretty clear. How does Buzzfeed factor into pizzagate? Could they be part of some underground pedo network?

twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/1086465772333854721

Attached: buzzfeed.png (744x594, 534K)

bump

>poorly thought out design decisions
Bullshit. They knew exactly what they were doing. They got caught and shut it down.

You back on the glue, prick?

You fucking water muddying retards trying to make this place look like soccer mom central. Take your dumb boomer pedo hysteria ass back to plebbit

Attached: ff_18_0.png (1447x623, 93K)

you got a loisence for that language, mate? watch out, you may be sent to bad internet post jail

Buzzfeed was looking for these kinds of images on purpose I think. They just wanted to post those images.

why are you defending Buzzfeed for posting images of babies sucking dongs on the internet?

>PEDOPHILES PEDOS PEHODFILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day of the pillow, boomer.

Because it's fucking packaging you god damn reddit sperg. Boomer 2.0 retard.

That is a good observation. This is the high bar investigative journalists have set in the current year.

1. You have to be looking for something like that to find it. You already have to be thinking about babies that way. Normal people would think that if they saw that on a shelf.
2. Buzzfeed posted it on Twitter because they wanted to get off on the idea they were posting images of babies sucking dongs or having dongs shoved in their eyes on social media.

Why are you defending this?

So it seems
So it seems

>Normal people would t
Normal people would not*

Because you fucking idiots spamming your pedo hysteria everywhere are blatant newfags. Muddying the water with your insane babble just like all of the /x/ tier shit here lately. Boomer shit

This kike will be dangling from a rope in Guantanamo Bay.

Attached: 1520315428146.png (1200x800, 1.06M)

next to this kike

Attached: 1517379779906.png (1280x720, 847K)

This isn't a conspiracy theory. I provided the Twitter link. Buzzfeed purposely posted pictures of babies, babies with sexual connotation attached to them to social media. They are doing this on purpose, and it's sick.

Its fucking packaging you god damn sperging boomer. Of fucking babies. Get over yourself you Alex Jones watching sperg not everything is muh pedos you feminist boomer faggot

I've recently noticed that some of these pedo symbols have the lines around them, much the way you might draw the sun. I've only just noticed that the Pampers logo has this going on, too.

Attached: piehole.png (409x515, 424K)

Why did Buzzfeed post packaging of babies to Twitter then? Explain it to me.

>lol why did they post packaging of babies with packaging holes in weird locations
>LOOK ITS FUCKING HIS EYE HOLE REEE PEDOS

FUCK OFF boomer fuck. Buzzfeed posts stupid shit all the time and you spend your time worrying ABOUT this? Saged.

So you're saying they post stuff with pedo subtext all the time and you think that's a good thing?

No I'm saying this isnt "MUH PEDOS" I'm saying this is yet another stupid clickbait piece of shit kikefeed posts and you fucking post your retarded boomer pedo hysteria where it doesnt belong.

You pedo screeching dumbfucks do nothing but muddy the waters and take away focus on real evil and issues. Saged again boomer redditor

So you're admitting it's clickbait based on the fact that an image looks like a baby sucking a dong, and you are made that someone wouldn't support BuzzFeed for posting images of babies sucking dongs on social media for thousands to see because you support their right to post clickbait that involves pedo imagery? It just seems like you are supporting the pedo agenda to me.

Nope I'm saying there is nothing pedophilic about this and youre a sperging boomer dumb fuck.

If there was nothing pedo about it, why did it merit being posted on social media? Answer that one, pedo supporter.

Because it's "lol so goofy that the hole is in the babies eye"

Go back to posting on your subreddit migapede

Why are you ignoring the fact that the image of the right of that one is obviously a reference to fellatio? Do you work for Buzzfeed? Is this damage control? Why do you want pedo imagery being shared by websites like Buzzfeed? Do they share their "stash" with you?

because he wants a baby to suck his donger probably because he's jewish, and satan told him to,and the madman did it

bump

Yes I'm sure the company that makes that product intentionally made it look like fellatio you sperging boomer.

Buzzfeed didnt make that packaging. How about worrying about the boys getting genitally mutilated here than the fucking packaging on some product? Retarded senile boomer fuck

What is wrong with these people?

>Buzzfeed didnt make that packaging.
But they did post it to social media so thousands of sickos like you could look at it.

>Yes I'm sure the company that makes that product intentionally made it look like fellatio you sperging boomer.
How could they not have?

>What is wrong with these people?
I think you know what.

bump

bump

HIDE SCHIZOPOSTER THREADS
IGNORE SCHIZOPOSTERS
DO NOT REPLY TO SCHIZOPOSTER THREADS

excuse me? how is this schizo? are you blind?