Kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugi3rJAz2CQ

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are national treasures. Thousands of years of beautiful tradition has sculpted a culture of forward thinking and commitment. Jewish culture has produced some of the greatest minds in human history. Jews rightfully dominate many key areas of the workforce, including high level finance and law. Can that really be said to be surprising? Jews, after all, are some of the most gifted and inspiring people on the planet. In short, Jews rock!

says the jew

Fuck off, JIDF.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Proudly. Jews are a major source of innovation and wealth creation. Just look at Mr. Bloomberg. His co-creation of the Bloomberg terminal has allowed for high speed financial information management across the globe. So the next time you drive to work in your rusted pickup truck, think of the countless Jewish innovators who helped bring you that technology. Inventors almost always rely on outside financing. At the end of the day, good old Jewish entrepreneurial spirit has enabled these minds to finish and market their work. Jews are great in financial positions, as our culture emphasizes the importance of proper investments.

And I suppose these "crimes" validate your inhumane hatred and rancor towards all people within Judaism, regardless of what they have done throughout life individually? Classic mob hatred mentality. As for holocaust denial, it's no wonder why academia rejects these foolish notions. No, it is not because of some grand conspiracy. See the picture.

Attached: holoc.jpg (2056x2736, 3.56M)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
as a kike, you are taught disinformation techniques. i do not believe anything you say.
you are a blight upon the earth and deserve the hellfire that will melt your body to the molecular core. (nuclear fire)
go suck some more circumcised dick you fucking pedo jew fag

How charming. I'm sure you're at the height of popularity within the trailer park.

a trailer park is preferable to an oven
fuck off you fuckiing kike,
go suck off your son or something
or better yet, kys

Not a single intelligent thing from you yet. Unsurprising, really. Let me guess: you're employed in manual labor?

that infographic is just super gay, kind of like you!

Try reading it.

>Fact check
>debunk
>says things, doesn't provide proof of anything
>even verifies tons of lolo claims indirectly
Oh god, the kikes on here are so retarded, I can't believe it.
And it's said that kikes would be oh so intelligent, but can't make it so that they don't glow in the dark.

Hey, you used the wrong templates.
This is halfchin not red it.

Attached: Time Too Painful To Remember.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

Agreed.
Did you know the previous to the fall of the iron curtain we in the west used to be taught that the western camps such as a Dachau and Bergen Belsen where death camps? We were taught in school about the gas chambers in those camps, and all the stories that we read now about Auschwitz were told back then but about the western camps, once the SU collapsed the narrative changed and suddenly, only the eastern camps became the death camps. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_1866.jpg (735x866, 213K)

Attached: Quora - How does the CIA perform coups .png (1269x2417, 330K)

>doesn't provide proof of anything
1: Yes it does.
2: I find that statement ironic, considering your "evidence" consists of newspaper clippings.
You should try reading the documentation produced by reputable historians. These people and their evidence stand up to scientific and historical scrutiny, unlike your nonsense. Start with the wikipedia page on "Holocaust Denial". The infantile mud slinging doesn't help your case either. But I suppose it's all part of the conspiracy. Grow up.

No, it doesn't. fucking retard.
It's purely claims, nothing else. see my proofs in pic related
>muh wikipedia
>muh reputable
Yeah, fuck yourself retarded kike.

Attached: proofs.jpg (1000x100, 12K)

Aww, you took the time to create an image for me. That's nice. Your "proofs" consist of cherry picked interviews. The eyewitness testimonies of some people are bound to include inconsistencies, but the general picture remains sound. My proofs consist of concrete evidence. The image I posted claims on the basis of overwhelming evidence.
In case you weren't aware, Wikipedia articles as large as the one I mentioned are quite well maintained. The evidence they site is both reputable and in enormous abundance. I could say that you merely claim and deny in the face of overwhelming documentation to the contrary. Any documents you put forth to perpetuate this lie are in contradiction to MASSIVE amounts of evidence produced by a myriad of well regarded historical institutions and individuals.
You're an idiot.

>Your "proofs"
Where did you see "my proofs"?
It's all in your head, kike.
>My proofs
You posted no proofs, just claims. And retarded ones at that, which even provide proof for some claims of the other side.

>where did you see my proofs
So the newspaper posting was nothing, then?
>I posted no proofs
The claims I posted are backed by the following source material:
Martin Gilbert: The Holocaust
Peter Hayes (How Was It Possible? A Holocaust Reader, 2015)
Ronnie S. Landau (The Nazi Holocaust: Its History and Meaning, 1992)
Timothy D. Snyder (Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin, 2010)
Maier 1997, p. 53, citing Jäckel, Eberhard (12 September 1986). "Die elende Praxis der Untersteller. Das Einmalige der nationalsozialistischen Verbrechen lässt sich nicht leugnen". Die Zeit.
Müller-Hill 1999, p. 338.
Educational Resources. Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies, University of Minnesota.

In addition to these, there are literally thousands more resources on this topic. What makes you think that these claims, which are published and peer reviewed in literally thousands of scientific journals and worldwide academic databases, are just baseless?

What do you have against newspapers?
Just found it funny that a kike survived 6 death camp visits, wasn't a proof retard.
>The claims I posted
Yeah, I know you posted claims retard.
No need to say that what I said is true.

Attached: 1545582413076.jpg (624x960, 78K)

You didn't answer my final question. What makes you think that these claims, which are published and peer reviewed in literally thousands of scientific journals and worldwide academic databases, are just baseless?

Jews are just arabians

Kinda useless, when there are laws in tons of countries that force people including your so called "journals" to follow up on lies and deny everyone to think logically.

Remove those laws and let everyone research and publish finding. Then that may show truth at some point in time.

It's like Pharma enforcing that saying vaccines cause autism to be a crime and then saying "well you see everyone that we allow to speak says they are safe, so that's what they are"

Even a retard like you should understand this.

btw. aren't you sick of those fucking big noses?

Attached: JS-origin.jpg (217x314, 15K)

speaking of Pharma
juge corruption anywhere.

How come the kike had a HIV cure and kept it away from normal people?

Why would anyone trust those HIV kikes?

Attached: 2018-11-01 HIV.png (1151x4522, 2.15M)

*everywhere

Logical thought would include adhering to scientific research standards, which all of these studies and rigorous trials have done successfully. Your argument that logical thought is totally impeded by the laws against holocaust denial in various parts of the world is a poor cop-out when faced with the myriad of contradictory evidence produced under the exact same level of scrutiny any reputable researcher would operate under. The fact of the matter is that people have attempted to promote your version of history, but have failed due to the simple fact that their claims failed in stacking up to real historical evidence. Everyone DOES publish their research and findings all over the world were laws on the matter are much less restrictive. The difference is that those who adhere to the scientific method find themselves in the camp of the traditional historical view of the holocaust.

>pass laws that make it impossible to act scientific
>It's "scientific", goy.
You make no sense and you know it.

It's like Hitler being still alive and passing laws that are mirror'd to those that exist today.
Laws saying that the holocaust never happened and anyone who says otherwise is thrown into jail.
Would that be "scientific" too?

btw. are you paid per post or per hour?

Why would you continue to use framing words although you should have noticed by now that they do not work here?

Attached: 2018-10-28 Alzheimer's.png (1091x3878, 1.11M)

It is not "impossible" to conduct unbiased scientific research, especially in the 21st century when literal mountains of historical documentation are freely available on the internet, around the world. The restrictive laws on this subject which exist in Germany are NOT uniform throughout the world. Again, people have attempted to argue your position and have failed miserably when faced with the slightest hint of intellectual scrutiny. It does not take a professor in history to intelligently analyse historical documents, nor is the internet a state-controlled medium of exchange between individuals when proper procedures are taken for the purpose of identity protection. And so, withe the mountains of historical documentation regarding the second world war(documentation which is NOT present entirely in Germany, but is practically omnipresent throughout society with the power of electronic transfer and storage), the possibility of the grand historical cover-up you suggest is infinitesimally remote. Information control is a HUGELY imperfect science, ESPECIALLY in the age of modern computing, and especially with respect to multinational, cultural, and military documentation coming from all angles during the period. I fail to see the logical coherence in your argument.

You are full of shit and you know it. It is illegal in nearly every EU country, it is socially enforced in most Western countries including career destruction. Truth fears no investigation, so why is investigation of the Lolocaust one of the most enforced things in existence? What are you afraid of, kike?

Yes it is impossible, you fucking retard.

You are also not answering my questions, fucking kike.

Social and legal enforcement are not guarantees of information leakage, nor are they sufficient barriers to the truth. A case in point example would be Edward Snowden, whom faced career destruction. Sufficient barriers against irrational beliefs, however, are a different matter. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have provided the former and have ignored the latter.
If it's impossible to conduct unbiased research without the interference of enormous interest groups, then explain anti-smoking research? Explain research into the destruction of various environments around the world by multi-billion dollar corporations. Surely this type of research would not be allowed or credited in society if it interfered with larger-than-life private interest groups? But it does. Your point is useless.

As for the Hitler example, those laws and consequences would not be uniform across global society. If the claim against present authority had any truth to it, it would be discovered and propagated among honest intellectual circles. You are neither intelligent nor honest, as we've already established.

Attached: 154796832734636.jpg (188x268, 7K)

>explain anti-smoking research
You can't be seriously so low IQ.
>multi-billion
top kek
pocket change

>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have provided the former and have ignored the latter.
This is the essence of the lolocaust problem. You are the one that is claiming that millions of kikes were killed. The onus onus to provide evidence is ON YOU!!! You are the one that needs to prove that it happened, not the other way around, but of course you won;t do that, you will just pilpul around that fact, slithery kike

>discovered and propagated among honest intellectual circles
Yes, like on here.
4chins is actually honest and intellectual.
That's what actually happened, and why you are paid to shill against it.

Again answer my questions, kike.

>Jow Forums
>honest
>intellectual
I suppose the natural response would be "why are you here, then?". Honestly, I'm begging to reevaluate that decision.

I suppose you have some sort of source which authenticates this mysterious trillion-dollar interest group, which clear ties to holocaust-related information suppression/fabrication?

The burden of proof on MY part has been fulfilled. Just look at the links I sent, or any one of the thousand other sources which are easily accessible.

And if billions of dollars failed so miserably at preventing an outbreak of truth, who is to say any amount of money would be ultimately successful at keeping intelligent eyes away? When I say intelligent, I am, of course referring to those who abide by science and not by conjecture. You have only provided the latter.

I don't need to provide "some sauce".

There is no law anywhere that prohibits scientific honest unbiased research into smoking.
That's a fact.

Now either answer my questions, kike, or shut the fuck up.

Your retarded wording already shows that you are very low IQ.
>anti-smoking research
Actual scientific research is not biased, can't be biased.
So "anti-smoking research" would already be unscientific, because it's biased. That's not how scientific research works, retard.

Attached: wealth.png (1168x4386, 1.43M)

>ultimately successful at keeping intelligent eyes away
The first intelligent words out of your words.
Again - that's what happened here. Because it's not possible to discuss stuff like this in public because of laws.
Actual world events do not fear research.

>conjecture
You are making a fool out of yourself.
Ever heard of scientific theories?

Attached: 1r.png (597x436, 481K)

>Just look at the links I sent

Attached: 1546624816187.jpg (581x767, 92K)

"anti-smoking research is unscientific". Pure idiocy. A hypothesis was started with, which claimed that smoking was bad for you. Experiment after experiment was performed to support this conclusion, which they ultimately did. The findings were published and peer reviewed around the world.
Simply because research into something is made illegal in some portions of the world, a speculative conclusion drawn from this is NOT automatically validated. The evidence which has been exhaustively published nearly everywhere is freely available for everyone to view. You do not have to publish your name with your findings. If they are truly legitimate, they will hold up to scrutiny.
Public discussion of the holocaust happens everyday. Your conclusion is rarely spouted as truth because of the nature of its insanity. The first hand documents do not support your conclusion. Laws preventing it from being spoken are not evidence of its truthfulness. You are deluding yourself.
I dare you to post your own research and find intelligent people outside of your echo-chamber with whom to discuss its implications. My guess is that you will be laughed at.

Got you, kike.
See you are retarded.
I baited you and you just fell in my trap.

Just a few minutes ago you claimed that
>When I say intelligent, I am, of course referring to those who abide by science and not by conjecture.

So you are now saying that "anti-smoking research" was literally based on fucking conjecture and actually is scientific.

Sad.

Attached: JS-Soldiers2.jpg (355x421, 42K)

In addition, social shunning would not be a deterrent to someone committed to the truth.

No. Research grows from an initially speculative hypothesis which, if found to be true through repeated experimentation(or historical research in this case), is accepted as theory or even law. In your case, you only have speculation. Your speculation is totally unsupported. You're an imbecile.

Shut up puppet give me your shekels

Attached: 1547741846573.png (727x1038, 822K)

> initially speculative hypothesis
which literally is CON-FUCKING-JECTURE.
You are even too dumb to admit your low IQ.
That's how dumb you are.

Hey everyone, I found a another very low IQ kike.
Make fun of that fool.

Attached: scared.png (183x232, 14K)

Are you projecting your intellectual insecurity? Are you saying that the scientific method is ENTIRELY based on conjecture, not just a starting point from which this conjecture makes way for fact when heavily supplemented with research, experimentation, and proven results? You claim that the entire process is conjecture, but there is a difference between something relying off of an educated guess as a starting point and merely being a guess through and through. With legitimate research, the former is true. With your hypothesis on the holocaust, one which is supported by no scientific or historical evidence, the latter is the case.
Your inability to grasp this is pathetic.

Kike is getting really scared now.
The goyim knows about the kike's very low IQ.
So sad.

Attached: shekels.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

No, the sad truth is that Jews simply steal the ideas, creations of non Jewish people and re-brand them as their own. and yes, Jews are extraordinarily good at marketing and they often help said idea, product get better.

>kikes are good at marketing
Exactly.
Kikes are bullshitters (see this thread).
Lots of words (but not actually intelligent ones), nothing behind it.

To prove the holocaust happened you would preferably have to start with the assumption that it did not. That assumption is impossible in law in many nations and impossible in practice in many more. With the level of indoctrination used it is also likely impossible within the minds of the majority of the western population so their individual prejudice would always cloud the results.

Anyway, if everything is so clear cut then why is it necessary to have such fundamentally evil laws, laws that go against freedom and creativity, that in practice are impeding discussion of a simple historical event of otherwise little relevance today? 6 million deaths, even 50 million deaths so long ago shouldn't be something that we hold in active memory, its simply unimportant. Whatever the truth of the situation it should only be of historical interest, the reality is that its only being played up in today’s world for political reasons.

The holocaust simply shouldn't matter. The best thing is to just not care about it at all and realise that if someone does, one way or the other, then they are either indoctrinated or playing you for political reasons. In both cases there is no way to have a rational discussion with them.

So, I state: I do not care if the Holocaust happened it is simply a historical event that should be treated and investigated as such.

Remembering every little slight or offence caused against you or on your people is petty, what matters is the now and treating people decently in the now, get on with your lives and let go of this abrasive and toxic history.