What’s your IQ, Jow Forums?

Side question: Should people with a IQ below 100 be banned from voting?

PS. my iq is 125.

Attached: 93D634B5-DF50-4F92-98F6-24DD2604286D.jpg (492x400, 84K)

everyone below 126 should be banned

Attached: A18468A8-DAD1-4277-AAEE-2532FA152022.jpg (300x300, 22K)

127. Too smart to ever be happy with my poverty, too dumb to be able to do anything about it. This is how you kill off aryans, because all of our women are gold-digging slags.

120 here and yes

Attached: 47CD93CE-6A33-46AD-871C-4BFCFF4BF7F3.jpg (500x145, 13K)

It should be age based. The voting age should be raised to 25.

Attached: xT4uQpepzMPf9oaBWg.gif (265x385, 431K)

Agree, but we of course can’t accept that 60 IQ abo’s vote too.

164, but it’s evened out by mental illness.

I'm 175. I was tested initially at 12 after some behavioral issues. My psychiatrist was a jew pedophile vampire. In later life I would arrive at his home as a forensic investigator to find his wife, deceased (suicide) in their family home. The initial investigation revealed a large cache of alcohol and empty bottles in the bushes about his home. Best day of my life thus far.

I have no idea. It might be over 92

I think it would be better if you can vote no questions asked if you have above a certain IQ and are above a certain age.

If you are sub 100 or whatever, then you need to have some other things going for you.

There's those anecdotes of the dumb person with all sorts of challenges who goes through all sorts of stuff and comes out on the other side with some wonderful insights of life and how to make it through stuggle. I'm not sure how you would create a legislated exception for these people, but they should certainly be allowed to vote.

It's probably pretty fucking high. I'm a "National Merit Scholar" because I got a near-perfect score on a test called the PSAT in the US when I was 16. I got a score of 180 (out of 180) on another test called the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) at 20, but only a 1570 on the SAT itself, because I really needed to take a shit during the test and it distracted me.

I've done okay in life, but a lot of things bore me, and paperwork of any sort REALLY fucking bores me. I tried "coding," and holy shit, what a bore. I'm mostly just accumulating money by trading commodities until I can acquire enough to psuedo-retire and read more books and grow a very dense garden on a plot of land using what I hope will be new techniques that can add to the general art of gardening.

Attached: Jardineria.jpg (644x841, 123K)

No. People with an IQ below 100, should be banned from Breeding, OP. Seriously, if the average IQ was 125, and the especially normie dumdums of society aside the simply malformed were like 110, we'd live in a practical paradise after a generation or two.

Because vast majority of people could Hack It in life. They could contribute. It wouldn't be the unicorn 80 iq that "he work hard" trying to justify the other twenty that are on welfare and pop out 4 more idiot spawn each to curse the earth with their existences, ebt cards and jail terms.

Would it be perfect? No. Paradise might be too strong a word. But it's be damned impressive. It'd be really good for humanity to weed out the dumbasses that can't at least commonly provide for themselves and their own. Social safety nets should be there in case of flukes of bad luck. Not as a means to prop up the innately inferior drag, so they don't starve and slowly remove themselves.

I was diagnosed with mild retardation by myself

inb4 some nigger "it'd still be 100 iq average" you know what I mean autistic faggot kys

somewhere among 80

Attached: 1547752978336.jpg (250x250, 6K)

tree fiddy nigger

Attached: 1519718265442.png (671x519, 146K)

i dont know or care, iq is a meme. we dont need some bullshit number to know that niggers are dumb

What happened? To him and his wife, I mean?

My IQ is 160 or 86. You should ban me from voting because it makes a difference.

Didn't help me in life much though, being very smart mostly made me unhappy

People with IQ below 100 should be euthanised.

PS IQ 64

I seem to consistently hit 115, I don't vote anyway.

129 feel kinda dumb in here

kek fpbp

I like car and train

Yes, and it should be restricted to families in the actual sense. Prevents the sexes being pitted against each other and fixes degeneracy. The individual as the smallest societal unit is a horrible idea when it comes to voting.

I got 155 IQ but I'm litteraly autistic so should I ?
I'm mostly unhappy because being smart brought me to dark litterature and to the real world too quick too soon; and it took my childhood, and teenager life away; (i mean I was socially akward anyway)

Attached: hanging-rope-1295442_960_720.png (360x720, 29K)

~110-130 mid-wits consistently lie about having higher iq's, user. Just kidding no really we're all geniuses here. I myself invented a time travel machine in my garage. It's next to my shrink ray.

There is no fucking way literally everyone here is over 120.
That sounds statistically impossible.

Attached: DDDC29C2-43FA-4BBA-94D0-F8D87584B7CD.jpg (680x528, 68K)

Being labeled as being very smart just made me lazier than I should have been. It's child abuse to tell a child they have a high IQ.

His wife killed herself. They had two boys. They were adults, or nearly at that time, papa Dr. continued his practice. Nothing note worthy on that front, I'm not going to support my description of him as a vampire as that would involve other people who I don't speak for, and watching his family kill itself was satisfaction enough, or maybe not quite as I found cause to relate it. Purely for my benefit, noted. Learned.

Well, 5 minute IQ tests online are pretty accurate.

Attached: 1437697641872.png (572x380, 356K)

Wow you got 155! Buy our certificate to show your friends!
Only 199.99$!

Why not? It's not like the the population of Jow Forums is in anyway representative of an average normie.
In the MBTI threads people 30% of people report to have a trait combination that is supposed to be less than 1% e.g. INTJ

~6 million

Yes, also people on welfare or social security, gov't employees, contractors and other conflicts of interest.

My IQ is 88

131 and I have made a living making right wing memes since 2012. I Work 3 days per week in my robe.

Post test sites.

IQ is only good if you use it.We are not being allowed to use it.

Attached: ancient tech.jpg (474x355, 32K)

I have a high IQ and I would argue that people with IQ over 110 should be banned from voting. We're smart, we have lots of ways to influence politics other than voting.

People with no skin i. the game should be banned from voting. This extends specifically to foreigners, retards like you who think having a high IQ will offset a lack of commen sense, and women.

I was never labeled because fucking commies saying we're all equal but I felt it. a lot, especially regarding history, geography, and litterature like everything felt terribly simple, I remember i'd just fucking put myself on auto-pilote mod, not caring about class, and still getting 20/20 on every test

I dunno how you guys have a flat number. the testing I did gives a range. Mines 110-115. so naturally I say 115

131- I don't make memes for the internet just for my weekly paper.

How do I figure out my IQ?

Attached: 1416655342919.jpg (291x280, 45K)

Don't know but when I was 10 it was 106. I highly doubt it decreased.

IQ is being able to make connections between things.

kill yourself.

intense testing, on the internet (genneraly really sketchy so dont)
other way is to do it in a specialized place or in an hospital, at least thats where I did it

Are you smarter than everyone? then your IQ is very high. Usually you just pick a number based on everyone else's number. If you are smarter than someone, and they have an IQ of 120, then you have an IQ higher than them. If you're a lot smarter than them, your IQ could be like 140. If you're just a little smarter is probably closer to 125.

why do i have a iq above the average but sometimes i have a hard time to do simple things?

Autism

140 noobs
just on the brink of being totally retarded

Where are all you guys getting your IQ tested?

>Being labeled as being very smart just made me lazier than I should have been. It's child abuse to tell a child they have a high IQ.
This. Everyone around me knew how smart I was and did NOTHING about it. They just told me I'm smart so I never learned how to work hard and through my own fault of laziness ended up addicted to meth and dropping out of university because I couldn't stop procrastinating, even on meth.

Bigbrains(120+ iq) will ai ruin us?

Back of a cereal packet

Suck it from their own ass

Not at all, you are AI

I'm guessing most people here have taken online IQ tests which boost your ego by saying its 180, when in reality with a real test its 80.

Actually just got mine tested last month. 132.

Attached: 20190119_024519.png (4025x916, 2.45M)

You mean you collected 126 points in a dot connecting quiz at your psych evaluation? There are various types of intelligence

I did some online tests and i never get diagnosed. Something is wrong with me because how can a guy that study in one of the best unis of my country have a hard time to open doors? lmao

139 (actual test at 16yo) but uncreative and atrocious verbal iq

Absolutely this

im black and i scored quite well on a mensa iq test

Attached: 3.png (602x449, 36K)

I'm black/native american and the neuropsych treated me like I was a god during the follow up after the test because I scored in the 98th percentile.

nice flag islandnigga
why are you not outside? africans really can't swim?

You mean Indian?

Feels good boosting my nation's average IQ.

Attached: sheit.png (1272x954, 211K)

If IQ meant intelligence; you wouldn't ask nor think such stupid question.
We all know, that IQ is only a strandardized test; that in many cases gives and makes wrong impressions and meanings and claims.

besides through the impressions that dumbnut got, he probably got a lot more EXPERIENCES in all the different field; than our 1million Ai-Qu autist, who supposes to understand spacescience but doesn't even have any experience or grasp if space is real; but rather doesn't question it and wipe that question off, like he wipes many topics, questions and things off, in arrogance.
You know someone told him space and everything spacerelated is real... It's all in the books you know....
Whatsosever...

Also they shouldn't be banned from breeding.
You totally accept that.
highIQ+highIQ = more highIQ
but lowIQ+lowIQ=/= higher-lowIQ ?
Also ever heard of overbred animals or races?
Check out chicken for example They are FORCED TO lay an egg a day. They have to get the right nutritions for that or else they take it from their own body;
That's what happens through overbreeding.

Your morality is somewhat odd. Isn't he the guy who you suppose should be suffering; but not his familymembers being touched?

One time I was tested by a psychologist during my youth.
I didn't even want to take the test and whatever. I also were pretty much depressed.
The Jewess told me about my very low score of (under) 70 later on. And made clear she doesn't even think that I had such a low IQ.
It was really funny, that she tried to make all kinds of claims and excuses; that the IQ test were simply wrong.
Since what she saw and noticed through the earlier appointments, would totally contradict the low IQ.

MY IQ IS 213 AMA

Laughing at all these pseudo intellectuals who took an online test and got 140~

You are all childless and kissless virgins

98th percentile is the normal level for a White male of good stock.

Smarter than you Muameds.Feels good being a fucking genius.

Attached: brainus.jpg (710x823, 90K)

If you have no REAL things to make connections between them; than you are a high IQ dumbnut.
Christopher Langan is only as smart, as he is, because he also had real life experiences. Working on constructionsites, being a bouncer, a farmer and whatever else.
Those REAL experiences add up. They stimulate the brain in many ways, also. Simply through and from touching things, by the way of learning to properly use tools and to use them.
By simply working with them.
They make you have some touch and connection with the real world. That's much more helpful for anything, than a highIQ.
The HighIQ dumbnut who never even applied some tapestry or paint to his own walls.
Is just a dumbnut with a pretty highIQ number but nothing else.
Basically the nigger under the highIQ'er.... And there is many niggers.

Also Jow Forums is literally retarded.

Attached: מידע לגיטימי.png (2045x2045, 1.4M)

Lol. You Wish.

>Only complete geniuses or full retards

Attached: 1532805149886.png (256x286, 182K)

did an iq test in a consulting company.
but high iq doesnt help if ur a lazy fuck

Attached: flixtrain.jpg (640x428, 44K)

Mine is allegedly around 160. I don't care. I just want to die. Everyone should be banned from voting.

105 that's not too low r-right?

Nah senpai you all good
>t.

Attached: 1528380604308.png (800x729, 48K)

65 IQ ponts I got on test

the absolute state of wh*te "MAN"

Attached: 1546598630754.jpg (2048x1334, 457K)

Sorge dich nicht, Bernd. Mein IQ ist auch nur 129. Alles in Ordnung!

oh somebody knows larping as a nigger is hilarious

i would fuck if i didnt see his face.

>What’s your IQ, Jow Forums?
It's a little under 10 liters. My head wouldn't fit in a 5-liter bucket, but a 10-liter bucket was too large.

Tested in my 20s: 151
Again in my 30s, but drunk and stoned: 147
In my 50s now, feel pretty stupid.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)