Why is china so degenerate and how does the west plan on stopping their growth?

Why is china so degenerate and how does the west plan on stopping their growth?

Attached: tang.jpg (624x410, 33K)

LEGALISM CRAZYNESS
DAOISM LAZYNESS

I don't think they are particularly degenerate

Trump

Attached: dog.jpg (634x626, 56K)

That moment you realise you have eaten about 20 Chinese people in the MacDonald's meat patties throughout your life.

Mao fucked everything up for everyone forever

how does trump plan to slow china down? I get the tariffs but is there more that he'll do?

>Why is china so degenerate and how does the west plan on stopping their growth?
Soulless, insect culture and mentality.

>said the French
lol

If Mao was still alive would he cut down the internet?

Have you ever killed a pig on a farm?
Shits insane as well.

By the way the blurb the OP picture is from is misleading, it happened in a fortress city that hd no food left so to gain time for the emperor to save the entire country basically people who were certain to die either of hunger or at the end of the enemy soldiers were sacrificed to allow for the garrison to last as long as possible.
It's actually a pretty incredible feat of loyalty and general selflessness.

>when you accidentally kill more people than hitler and stalin tried to on purpose
AMERICA IS FINISHED

Through our crushing victory in the coming Great War.

>Why is china so degenerate
>2000+ years of history... minimal progress in all areas. static as fuck.
>There is a question why they are degenerates.

Because.

at least the pig dies a proper death before being boiled or cut up. Also fetus soup

Attached: Fetus_soup_2.jpg (365x269, 82K)

Pretty sure that's from an art performance and is fake but whatever.

>
>>when you accidentally kill more people than hitler and stalin tried to on purpose
>AMERICA IS FINISHED
Kek

>at least the pig dies a proper death
lmao no
theres a method of pig killing where they cut it and let it bleed out for several minutes
The pig screams like hell until it finally collapses, they usually put it in the freezer and close the door while they do it in order to deafen the sound (workers wear earplugs while they do it)

The meat is delicious, but the method is ghastly

>hitler and stalin tried
>stalin tried

No need to stick to your fucking killer maniac - the one who tried, from him, to fight back.

think we can still all agree it's far less degenerate than anything coming out of that hell hole though.

Attached: based.png (696x435, 395K)

also inbreeding

Really? American crack dens, trailer parks and Detroit probably have about equal amounts of terrible things happening as those China videos you spam
Except they aren't posted here as if they are the norm

even if America has a good amount of degeneracy, western governments have a far better human rights record than China possibly could.

Who gives a shit about human rights?

I'd prefer it if the chinks were more Daoist right about now so we could all just smoke and chill.

Attached: 1544212463044.gif (500x400, 999K)

based

Attached: received_2199864283595830.png (473x473, 237K)

That's a hot flea bath.

It's easy to be nice when you have 3 continents worth of plunder in your reserves

Nigger, according to the (((Fed))), my nation alone is $20 trillion in debt. How the fuck do we actually own anything according the (((contracts)))?

You're in debt only on some Long-nosed mans paper

True. Is Goldmann gonna send the killbots to take me and me shield maiden on my .332 acres when the shekels run out? Doubtful. Organic killbots are even less reliable.

Attached: 3Rzy.gif (226x226, 491K)

>20-30 thousand eaten
>20,000----30,000 eaten
There really are alot of niggers in france

fellow leafs what do we do about the "death threat diplomacy" problem?

Attached: trudeau chinese3.png (680x680, 416K)

debt is only real if you pay for it.
one day, one of these days, we wont have to pay another nickel...
US has the largest and strongest military on the planet