I'm the only non white who finds whites so pathetic lately?

Literally I can't even respect whites anymore just look at what the west has become, I noticed that many lads my age have this condition for some reason have a lot of feminine behavior as of late

Attached: 1547662585655.png (215x275, 65K)

I can't stand looking at you anymore

Attached: 1547415577291.png (700x434, 188K)

Niggermania.com

Tell your friends

i feel you
feel the same way.

>that feel when you have one sided gyno

Yes. My hatred of wh*Tes have simply devolved into pity these days.
I'm still happy they are going extinct of course.

Paki here, I have never felt respect for them, they've always been emasculated faggots in my view. Even the ones who come to Islam stay very beta and cringey.

got this myself, very minor but its there, got it when i started going through puberty, like 15 years ago, one cause is high testosterone (believe it or not), it caused the body to compensate with higher estrogen or something.

Still attractive to females, but will be getting surgery soon so i can start working out religiously, (bigger chest muscles just makes it look worse), 5k surgery 2 weeks recovery, and done.

stop being a faggot

Attached: shitbeuponhim.png (1080x720, 451K)

Attached: 222.jpg (540x560, 48K)

Attached: praise.jpg (535x536, 34K)

Attached: m.jpg (1244x789, 145K)

Attached: prophm.jpg (600x315, 30K)

Attached: bm.jpg (474x348, 23K)

Attached: prm.jpg (474x355, 22K)

Attached: moh.jpg (350x442, 60K)

I imagine the pig with a hue face or amerimutt face

Attached: mm.jpg (474x450, 56K)

gb2 your shithole country then my man, that way you can live with people that meet your standards of manliness. With activities including throwing acid on little girls, fucking goats (or, at best, your cousin), living in dilapidated shitstained buildings and perpetuating the retardation of your nigger-tier religion. In fact, you are almost worse than a Jew... you are — my Allah forgive me for uttering these words — a shitskin paki

>look at what the west has become
>leader in civilization
God damn civilization ruined the civilized world

Attached: pm.jpg (386x203, 17K)

Forgot the pic.... Moohaymud (may pig shit be upon him) was a false prophet, pedophile and marauding Arab murderer with a small cack

Attached: EBC9EDEE-E245-4E17-B964-B2103FD712E4.jpg (386x275, 24K)

Attached: pigmm.jpg (474x628, 32K)

Implying I'm Muslim.... Look at the youth of the white race so insirping

Attached: 1547791208827.jpg (640x427, 103K)

Attached: pigq.jpg (550x410, 74K)

This 100%. I will happily take thei gibs though, it’s okay though they’re into cuckin

Attached: prophm.jpg (398x373, 31K)

God, what a surprise. It’s a bunch of UK flags being shitskin cunts. Honestly I’m not one to shit on any particular flag, so I’m not being a dick to genuine Britbongs... god knows we have a million spics here. It’s just sad to see what has become of our countries.

Attached: 820A6DED-BECB-4513-82B2-CCC40C380D04.gif (633x600, 176K)

Attached: muh.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

By “a million” obviously I mean like 30 million

>As a fellow WHITE man

Attached: shapirotits.jpg (539x566, 84K)

Attached: qm.jpg (789x529, 129K)

This.

Attached: 1546901555415.jpg (862x1164, 703K)

Attached: hala.jpg (500x352, 38K)

Is he in a sewer?

TFW OP-faggot haven't realized that their single moms are slipping them the prescription estrogen they got for menopause in their food to combat the patriarchy and toxic masculinity.
>not MY boy
they think, and feel they themselves are suffering the ultimate sacrifice by giving their sons the hormones ment to keep them mentally stable.

Attached: 181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg (600x480, 34K)

Attached: o.jpg (564x553, 52K)

holy fucking lol look at all these cringy americans posers. you arent white ok?

LOL Ok, this one's just funny

Attached: mb.jpg (600x370, 49K)

Hello fellow non whites, I too despise my host nation, get government Gibs and work cash in hand for my sister's husband's cousin.

Attached: Attention jannies.jpg (474x453, 31K)

Attached: 1545364995946.png (2500x1645, 197K)

I agree, most whites are weak degenerate slobs these days and this is coming from a white guy. We need purge now, pronto.

Attached: The-First-Purge.jpg (1200x627, 227K)

Attached: hamhed.jpg (320x469, 44K)

whites are indeed cucked for the most part. i suspect it's because of the expansive social safety nets in the west, which largely absolve women of the consequences of their pathetic weakness and frailty - both mental and physical. as femininity gains ground, masculinity withdraws. some great calamity is likely required to reawaken white men to their true nature as rulers of this world, and rulers of womankind.

i hope to live to see the day when the western world collapses and white men are finally forced to rise to the occasion. as the shitskin purge begins i hope to meet you, jamal, and gently place your decapitated nigger head atop a wooden stake of my own making.

Attached: the only good nigger.jpg (600x795, 61K)

Attached: gm.jpg (400x348, 106K)

Attached: oink.jpg (500x464, 45K)

Attached: ans.jpg (640x554, 62K)

do you think I give a fly fisherman’s fuck what you think, memeflag? The notion that anyone would seek validation from fucking Jow Forums of all places, with regard to racial/personal identity is absolutely pathetic. In other words, have fun with your life because I’m sure you’re a really happy dude irl

Attached: haham.jpg (474x316, 27K)

B A S E D

messenger bags should be labeled as what?

Attached: pb.jpg (480x387, 40K)

Welp. Pack up your shit and fuck off back to your African diet of flies in your ugly little mud hut.

>moving on

Attached: nf.jpg (583x451, 67K)

I knew a dude in high school who was kind of nerdy and had that condition. But he was a really good dude and very likeable, and I am pretty sure after high school he gained confidence and seems to be doing really well now. Idk if he got the surgery, but he lost a lot of weight and shit at least. So i imagine it’s not the end of the world, though it must have been somewhat shitty dealing with that in HS. Good luck to you user

Attached: nf2.jpg (700x530, 108K)

Attached: nf3.jpg (700x530, 121K)

Attached: nf4.jpg (503x461, 69K)

sometimes I think that muslims don't eat pigs because their prophet was one, think about it - why would you eat the 'prophet', that is heresy, so the best way to outlaw it is to make eating bacon heresy
that is also why they hate the west and the far east, we are eating the species their prophet belonged to

F U C K
N I G G E R S

Attached: nf5.jpg (543x415, 50K)

>i...i'm not a goatfucker
>misspells words because he's butthurt

Cowards throughout the whole of history, cowards now. At least admit it and stand by it, you little brown man

Attached: nc.jpg (474x366, 34K)

POC POCS entire existence is bitching and crying because they are to fat, dumb, and lazy to manage their own lives. The eternal victim, just like (((someone))) else. I cannot help that some of mine created an "alliance" with yours, but I can guarantee that you have no effect outside of urban centers (your containment zone) and the internet.

Attached: nf6.jpg (293x421, 74K)

PURGE SOON

You'll wish you went back to Africa when the original Republicuck gave you the chance.

Attached: fuck.jpg (426x400, 59K)

I cant wait for the day Europe wakes up and starts killing muslims en mass

I have gynocomastia and they honestly look like they don't look all that bad, I have broad shoulders and a barrel chest. If you're a skinny little twerp who has gynocomastia then you're screwed.

The jew doc wanted me to get surgery, claimed I'd be made fun of in the locker rooms. I decided against it and it doesn't bother me. If anything, it gives women something to look at when my nips get hard.

Attached: nc2.jpg (236x276, 23K)

They are so fucking ugly. They aint human.

So fucking true

Whites (westerners, albino semites), are cucks, natural born cucks

Attached: 14199EB2-9DA9-4DCB-89D3-D27003B234E3.jpg (1532x2344, 799K)

wtf

How much potpourri and febreeze does Melania have to go through on a daily basis? Fucking niggers.

Attached: imagine.jpg (474x412, 31K)

>t. seething sub-85 IQ nigger

Attached: mind.jpg (736x547, 103K)

Attached: diversity.png (600x600, 490K)

Nobody needs respect from some ugly shitskin
Now fuck off back to the shithole your goatfucking ancestors came from.

Is that my nigga Malik on the right or no? Probably not, Obama wouldn’t let TheReALNiGgA come.
lolol, yeah.. similar to how dot injuns won’t eat cows I suppose.

fuck my faggot estrogen filled father for giving me this shit

Attached: Stuff (190).png (310x311, 104K)

Muzzies BTFO. How will they ever recover?

a gay man purse for faggots and small-souled bugmen

?

(You)

Attached: 1546727649946m.jpg (1024x678, 137K)

More power to you user. Is there no way to reduce it a bit without the surgery, like through exercise? I didn’t realize that it’s a permanent thing like that. All the best my man

Lol this hyper sperg is going on a tantrum

Attached: 1546726405235.jpg (1024x790, 128K)

It isn't a permanent thing, I first got it at 14 and I'm 26 now. It's reduced a lot through daily activities. It's still there but it looks like muscle mass at first glance. I can feel muscle under there, it's just a small layer of fat. I'm sure I could burn it off somehow, I'm just too lazy to look it up. Probably to the effect of having to bench press I'm sure.

This! This is how they parent their offspring

Attached: 1547757393078.jpg (952x1024, 153K)

If shitskins had the power and technology of whites they would have done the same thing or (more likely) much much worse. You’re absolutely delusional if you think conquering is an inherent property of white men but absent from other races — it is merely that westerners have been capable of being conquerors, while your people were living in their own filth and fucking your family members. I guess to be fair this applies to people of indo-European origin generally, but I don’t really know.

>all these
>1 guy
Muzzie intelligence everyone

Not ISIL - MUSLIMS.

And for the record, I'm totally on board with Zionist kikes killing shit skins and blowing stuff up as long as they keep it on that side of the pond. I really do wish they'd fuck off out of my government...

You’re so delusional lmao, these depictions of niggers as sophisticated and calm while the white man rages. The literal opposite is true, and objectively so. If you could at least acknowledge that you would transcend from being a fucking NIGGER to being a darkskinned man.

Yes, particularly white Brits. The reality is whites n*tives are weakling pisswesels who didn't even have the willpower to just vote in Nationalists, they don't even do the most basic of social ethnic organization. They seem to be under some delusion that there is something more important than maximising survival.

In under 10 years we will have taken their entire homeland (pic related) and I can't even believe how easy it was!!!! World power to nothing in a generation, not even the Romans collapsed that fast :')

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

Mashallah

Niggers are too stupid to invent their own technology.

Attached: retardniggers.png (795x448, 78K)

>that guy on the right
>that's me witnessing this shit

Then the US will nuke you because the kikes who control our government sure as fuck won't let shit skin animals have access to the UK's arsenal.

The guy in your pic is Steve Holmes, he married his childhood crush and had 3 children with her. Don't use that pic out of context.

Attached: nigsareapes.jpg (482x270, 36K)