What do leafs do against Chinese 'death threat diplomacy'?

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying rejected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's complaints about China's "arbitrary" application of its laws as the reason for the Schellenberg death penalty verdict and for Canada's increasing the level of warnings to travellers. She called the remarks "irresponsible." She also said Trudeau was "making himself a laughingstock with specious statements."

What do, leafs?

Attached: trudeau chinese3.png (680x680, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/01/17/686169520/plant-china-mooned-over-dies-couldnt-cotton-to-lunar-environment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What do, leafs?
Tax food more!
Control media!
China is not aggressive!
Justin Trudeau is truth!

Attached: i-miss-john-oliver-from-when-he-had-bangs-and-british-teeth-282822.jpg (610x965, 278K)

MUH CURRENT_YEAR!

Attached: JkbnY0q.jpg (505x490, 30K)

they will extradite her

Canada starting to look like pic related.

Attached: 1547879866682.jpg (646x725, 63K)

I'm lmao because I remember an ok online argument with a canuck who said that because Canada sent some faggot doctor or something like that to China long ago that China and Canada are bffs and China will fuck over the US while Canada gets bro-tier treatment

>sitting like that
>when you have a wrecked asshole

LOOOOOL

the absolute state of leafland. no one respects prim. min justin bieber. chinks will execute leafs whenever, wherever they want. wtf is that bitch boy going to do?

>rescue Australia from a Canadian international drug trafficker with a huge meth supply
>CHINA BAD
>CHINA ALSO NOT DOING ENOUGH TO STOP DRUGS

lmao also their original judgment was 15 year imprisonment. stupid whitey thought he can white privilege his way out of a serious drug bust and asked for a retrial.

then he got the death penalty he deserved

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

nothing because our country is a fucking joke

>posting cia propaganda shit from decades ago

you can keep you outdated irrelevant chant while we go to the moon and sail railgun warships laowai

>her

Trudeau is not respected for a lot of reasons
>he's a fag who falls to pieces in negotiations
>he thinks Canada is more important than it is
>he's a fag
China enjoys slapping him around because it's like getting an opportunity to beat up the little cousin of the guy who keeps kicking your shit in and Trudy does nothing to stop it.

Attached: 1535430571408.jpg (1200x2100, 443K)

You're not even Chinese you weird little homo.

your space ships will burn in the atmosphere and your railguns will rip apart your ships

>Thinking you should care that China is dealing with a drug peddling Jew

Attached: 0lBXFeW.png (400x381, 108K)

That leaf lied to you.
Norman Bethune wasn't sent by Canada, he was a Canadian who went over, then became a useful "oh, yea, we totally did that on purpose and remember who he was" tool when China and Canada started diplomacy.

Anywho, Canada will send more and more native born Canadians to China thus winning by having the most deaths

>says while old white generals are sobbing in their warrooms

lmao this isn't the 60s you dumb faggot

I don't need to justify myself to you little dried shit.

Who is this Schellenberg? Is he a jew or something?

>I LARP as a chink because I hate dogs

Attached: tiananmen-square-massacre-tank-blood.jpg (255x400, 43K)

Attached: 1547304850444.jpg (650x480, 111K)

They should recognise Chinks as non-human they are and stop talking to them in the way they talk to humans. Oh wait, they are cucks and cannot do that. Too bad.

We must not back down.

We will prosecute the chink CFO and regard China as an enemy state. Chinese-Canadians must lose their citizenship and be returned to China as they are a fifth column. Canadians in China may die, but that is the sacrifice we must make to preserve the integrity of the west. Trade ties will end. We will have to learn to make due without stupid plastic widgets stamped out at 3 cents a unit. We'll be fine.

Round up all the chinks in Vancouver and execute them in the street

It’s because you chinks are an insectoid species not human

The Canadian remake of Basic Instinct is a B movie.

Attached: Chrystia Freeland.jpg (1073x1200, 128K)

Solution:
1. Western independence from cuckastan
2. CFO publicly executed on live stream
3. All chinks given one month to get the fuck out. If they don’t leave they’re rounded up and dealt with

npr.org/2019/01/17/686169520/plant-china-mooned-over-dies-couldnt-cotton-to-lunar-environment

These chinks can't even grow a plant

Leafs in 2017: BTFO by US
Leafs in 2018: BTFO by Saudis
Leafs in 2019: BTFO by China

Who are Leafs going to lecture next?

That's a total Chinese trick.

I hate Candians, so I think this is great news.

Horray!

Attached: 1440852101843.gif (245x270, 1.72M)

>allow us to steal all your technology and take your economies or else!

First of all, if the Canadian who's getting the death penalty is white, that's the number one reason, because they're white.Secondly, a chinese girl was killed here by muslim immigrants sparking a bunch of gooks here to chimp out and Trudeau did nothing about it. Literally one of the weakest leaders I have ever seen by far, he takes in people from other countries, they kill eachother on his watch. His people go to other countries, they get killed on his watch. Fucking pathetic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Who are Leafs going to lecture next?
No one. We're out of friends.

show your flag moshe we know you're american

That’s not true, Leaf. Trudeau sees this as a winning strategy. It’s so early on in the year I bet he can get a second one in before it’s over. My guess is.... Japan. It’s going to be Japan next.

Fuck please help burgers. Youre our only hope.

Attached: 1483654117612.jpg (218x247, 29K)

Yeah, that cuck is never ever going to do that.
But, nice LARP though.

Nah, the burgers are too busy making Israel greater.
You are on your own, Leaf.

Expel all chinese nationals.

Don't worry if China kills us we win.

Death threat diplomacy

That's so fucking gay

>USA tells China to fuck off.
>ok we buy trillions more in goods please trade with us
>Canada arrests Chinese criminal.
>China mass arrests Canadians and is going to summarily execute them

NO SERIOUSLY, US SOFT POWER IS FADING GUYS. THE SUN ALREADY SET ON THE US EMPIRE.

Attached: hoganhh.jpg (609x753, 372K)

Unironically going in my fap folder btw

ATTACK CHINKS AT RANDOM!!
Invite random chinks to play the "knock-out game".
Once they see their people being randomly attacked in Canadian cities they will become fearful of whites. Make them WANT to leave Canada for the safety of their children.