(((Buzzfeed))) BTFO

(((Buzzfeed))) BTFO
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46928440

Attached: buzzfeed.png (708x645, 300K)

The absolute state of Shariablue...they really did bet all their money for a story that flopped in less than a day. Serves them right, they trusted Buzzfeed.

I have a feeling Muller's about to end his investigation with nothing.

Attached: 1526936874577s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Bumping for posterity.

Attached: 50057639_10156514235418725_2922964942757822464_n.jpg (502x640, 30K)

It's pretty obvious that Mueller either has something more damaging against Trump or he's been compromised by Putin. There's no other explanation.

SHAREJOO

Attached: r11f4sh.jpg (900x584, 65K)

Buttheeb

Also
>Mueller has been "tight-lipped"
I.E.He hasn't found shit, that's why Cuckfeed was assigned to pretend they have evidence of something big.

Bump.

The leak to Buzzfeed was from Team Trump and they took the bait. in order to discredit the media yet again. Mueller just covering his ass.

Or Israel is fucked and the MSM doesn't know what to do for damage control

>suddenly, mueller is a good guy
kys trumpturd

Buzzfeed wants to be wikileaks so bad but does zero quality control

I went to reddit megathread just for the salt and i wasn’t disappointed

Attached: Goebbels Feb 10 1933.jpg (512x867, 102K)

>Buzzfeed wants to be wikileaks
Difficult, I imagine, when your audience is exclusively dumbshit millenials drawn to listicles.

Attached: idontchowu.png (468x519, 247K)

Wrong.gif

The DNC leaked the story. They planned a coup and wanted this story to be out there unrefuted during the transition to President Pelosi.

post screencaps

can someone explain what buzzfeed had in the first place? I still have no idea is this has anything to do with that dossier? Also a quick rundown on the dossier for a fellow user please?

Confirmed.
Why are you refuting the obvious?

Same old bullshit.
1) create a problem
2) scream there's an emergency
3) claim to solve the problem
4) stop being a problem
5) claim you're a hero

Bump to annoy sliders.

Underrated point. Information like this can be shared by anyone on any end of the interaction when communication is involved. Many on Wikileaks are bad goyim that have experience with digging and efficiently scrape through every letter of content and context. Buzzfeed (whether it's the clickbaity part or the totally-different-we-promise "award-winning" part) never has and never will have this kind of userbase, all thanks to their own actions.

BBC is still trying to push the debunked narrative.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19-11-14-35.png (960x540, 112K)

>when you are a news agency so bad even CNN outdoes you
Sad...