HAHAHAHAHA

>p*zza

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-125935~2.png (720x912, 571K)

You can tell they have him by the balls. He isn't even allowed to retire in peace. Owned.

Attached: 1524931762623.jpg (1170x1049, 703K)

Is this a signal to scatter or what? Pelosi was trying to flee and looked really shook about not being able to.

WTF IS GOING ON

Seriously why all the reports in pizza delivery?

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-130843~2.png (720x508, 380K)

Where is Jow Forums?

Attached: lady-gaga-5.jpg (750x1334, 165K)

It's amazing how republicans stop being the antichrist the minute they're out of office.

king solomon syndrome.

woke people in media throwing subtle hints so they dont themselves get suicide by 5 shots to the back of the head'ed??
just a guess

i cant pay my mortgage but i was kinda hungry.

Thanks, George

Attached: bush-mission-accomplished-iraq-thumbsup.jpg (615x615, 142K)

Pizza is literally everyone's go to takeaway food.

Try focussing on conspiracies that are real rather than taking this bait.

>human trafficking isnt real

Attached: 1490442033299.jpg (350x386, 57K)

pizza time

Attached: 1523860544648.png (1400x700, 1.09M)

If you are rich you cant enjoy pizza!!!! If rich people eats pizza it must be pedo ring!!! Wake up sheeeeeep!!!!

That'll be 122.50

Attached: C0eM7JcVEAE7k8W.jpg (337x374, 23K)

H-hey guy, remember me? Y-yea, that family you all hate but look here, I know I’m not technically involved anymore and that whole neocon thing kind of ruined the party forever but I’m going to armchair quarterback this and say whatever I think will score the most points. Just look at me giving pizza to these people I don’t know. Isn’t that so nice of me? The cameras were there already I swear. Please care.

when is this guy actually gonna prove he isn't in prison? twitter still private. undatable photo of the back of his head. where are they all hiding?

I had Pizza for lunch today.
Why? Because it is one of the most delicious food items there is. Carbs,fat,sodium and protein, all in one handy slice. Whats not to like.
Even though thete is shady stuff going on, you shizos seriously need a vacation.
Most people just like to eat pizza.

melted cheese oils and wheat dough. disgusting.

Do you understand what posturing is and how it works Pollack ?

Or no

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1913x1077, 307K)

>republican that is no longer a threat to democrat controlling power: oh they weren’t actually so bad
>republican trying to win power from democrats: racist, sexist, homophobic, nazi bigot
>republican currently holding power over democrats: LITERAL HITLER REEEEE

Because if they have no paycheck and keep getting bills for hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of pizza, it would be suspicious.

Pizzagate is like the political equivalent of string theory

incredibly deeply thought out, intricate, logically self-consistent,
just with no fundamental real world evidence to support it

Attached: model[1].jpg (2400x1363, 255K)