Another young black boy turned away from school because of his hairstyle

youtube.com/watch?v=wdcpriAe4Qk

>A private Christian school in Florida is taking heat after the boy's dad posted video of the school turning the first grader away because of his hair.

Attached: 2a4c2f1b-91a3-4de3-b7c6-79cccf7c7168-39341367_1982484545377414_938355293664837632_n.jpg (534x534, 61K)

Legit. In the old days everyone had to have a decent hair cut to go to school.

At least it wasn't because of his skin colour.

Don’t be a fucking heathen

yes, that filthy hair is lice proof, that school is totally racist

wh*Te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bulls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*Te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*Te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: Whitebois BTFO.jpg (1080x1085, 273K)

Nigs don't have that many options when it comes to hair styles desu

You could smell that filthy niglets hair from just the jpeg

Whatever you say Bergstein

Whatever you say bergstein

Only in Sweden. Where i am i hardly ever see any interracial couples.

But there's a whole huge black barbershop culture still, how can you say that?

they should be glad they aren't slaves anymore

It’s where they buy drugs

Lol whatever you need to copy paste, doesn't change the fact this happy headed nigger doesn't get to go to school. I hope he kills someone from your family, faggot.

What business does this little nigger have wearing a tie? He should have been booted out for committing cultural appropriation.

not every woman wants to be a single mother, poor, homeless, and beaten by a nigger because Tyrone got a big wiener

Barbershops are generally wholesome places even in not-so-great neighborhoods from my experience

I went to a Christian school in jr. high and girls violated the dress code all the time without getting in trouble for it.

Brown vs. Board of Education needs to be overturned. Reinstate Plessy vs. Ferguson.

Fuck White People
Fuck White Nationalists
Fuck White Supremacists
Fuck White Apologists
Fuck White Men
Fuck Racists
Fuck Sexists
Fuck Bigots
Fuck Nazis
Fuck Fascists
Fuck Republicans
Fuck Libertarians
Fuck Conservatives
Fuck Right-Wingers
Fuck Christians
Fuck Jow Forums
Fuck T_D
Fuck Incels
Fuck Alt-Righters
Fuck Alex Jones
Fuck Ben Shapiro
Fuck Milo Yannapolis
Fuck Steven Crowder
Fuck Trump Loyalists
Fuck Donald Trump

This ain’t racism though, when I went to school I couldn’t have my hair certain ways. I thought it was dumb but it’s their rules.

I was just being facetious, it’s definitely a start though on improving the peace within their culture. In all honesty there’s so many clean cut hairstyles that blacks can do.

you

Attached: averagebongwoman.jpg (1490x596, 232K)

What is this nigger fantasy lmao.

Looks like I’m fucked

He already looks like a hoodbanger, I'm surprised he didn't immediately go to the nearest cornerstore and claim the white man be holdin him down while he shoots the clerk for $77 in change.

they should be more worried about his teeth than his fucking hair.

>that flag
>that get
Jow Forums BTFO

nice blog post faggot

Attached: 1524614513553.png (1030x353, 190K)

OH NO THIS POOR CHILD ONLY BROKE THE RULES ABOUT PROHIBITED FASHION
LOCK UP THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL!!!!!!!

>His upset father feared racism kept his black son from A Book’s Christian Academy. But the school’s administrator said its short-hair policy is decades old, a standard Christian school rule and hasn’t kept other black youngsters from enrolling.
>the school’s hair rules have been in place since the academy was founded in 1971 and are similar to those at nearby private schools.
>He said he wouldn’t have enrolled the boy he calls C.J. if he’d known about that rule.
>Someone later posted online a link to the school’s handbook, which included the school’s requirement for short hair and no dreadlocks, so he has now read the rules.
>But they still don’t make a lot of sense, Stanley said. The school’s message is “all kids are created in the image of God,” he added, yet all are not welcome.
>all kids are created in the image of God.
Nope

Attached: 7D0E24A6-7221-4DC2-A9F4-5644D38AF133.jpg (600x723, 78K)

>I did [thing] back in [place/time] and [entity01] did [taboo]. Believe me

Swedecucking is best cucking

Behold, and understand. This, is the Nigger Enemy. This is him in honesty, and he earns the respect which a get deserves. He hates you, white user. Innately. His genes hate you and are innately are geared to see you as an outsider and as a threat.

End this Enemy. I'd kill this nigger myself if everyone Else was me ideologically speaking. But, since we have far too many nigger Enemy loving piles of trash around, I can't put a bullet in his skull and end his worthless life to make humanity better. It your fault moderate garbage, that niggers like this exist polluting the world. Not mine. I'd end them all unhindered.

Listen hear wanna be rainbow nigger, get all your nigger friends to go back to their ancestuhs home countries and you would never have to worry about white people again.

Most niggers truly believe they can do whatever they want and face no repercussions because of black privilege

in all seriousness tho, i don't have a problem with how nogs wear their hair, as long as it's their own hair and clean. weave culture is fucking disgusting. the fact that they tolerate pic related for any amount of time is just evidence that female nogs are the worst people on the face of the earth.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Forgot to add
>Book said her school’s hair rules are neither new nor unusual.
>”No dreads,” she said. “All of our boys have short hair … “It’s the style of hair. We don’t allow it. We never have.”
>But they still don’t make a lot of sense, Stanley said.

>Listen hear
lmao stupid burger

kids already looking like a nigger, damn right i wouldn't want my kids around a criminal in training.

>Private school
They can turn away anyone for any reason.

I don't know why that would be such an unbelievable claim, but okay.

lice

Based Christian school kicking out the negro out their place.

>show up to work with a lice factory
>hairstyle is literally just what happens when hair gets dirty
>muh culture
>excuse not to bathe
>excuse not to take any swim classes
>excuses excuses excuses excuses

Who put a little tie on this chimp!?
What if it gets caught in a branch while he's swinging through the trees!?
Little bastard probably only ever showed up because the school has a free breakfast programmed, meant for those struggling to pay taxes and not those collecting welfare while sending their chimpish shadow spawn to school on some affirmative action plan.
You can tell this little sambo took the bus, I wouldn't trust him to walk 2 blocks before getting lost or distracted by the magical sky ball and wandering into traffick.
This is the second time he's been sent home! The first time he showed up waving a spear.

I feel sorry for good honest families spending thousands of dollars a year to send their kids to a good Christian school and when they get there that little monkey thug is there.

Niggers always push boundaries. Always. Then they yell rayciss when they're told no. Nigs gonna nig.

>Fuck White Men
>Fuck Racists
Top zozzle M8

Smoking hot based coalburner in the comments. Fuark

Attached: qqoqiqiq.png (838x145, 28K)

you would too if you knew you could

Attached: 583BD952-C594-4E37-8933-B57A5FEC6EC6.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Disgusting. All young men ear this hairstyle today. Some of the most popular rappers wear it. Nothing wrong with his hair and the school should be shamed for racism.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>The submissive Swede

maybe is because he looks like a cannibal

>obese
>smoking hot

Attached: sweden.png (1387x857, 1.43M)

I got into a literal fistfight with my principle in highschool because he brought scissors to my hair in highschool in the late 2000's
We "werent allowed" to have hair past our eyebrows/earlobes or touching our collars because the faggot school board said so
If I was still in school I would have tried to slam outrage culture against them by saying its sexists then asking for lawyer gibs online desu
Before jumping on the principle I had literally gotten 10 detentions and then suspended and brought home by a police officer because my hair was "interfering with my learning" and totally not them taking me out of class to bitch at me about it
Was more annoying at my school though because they actually let niggers get away with dreads

Dress and Appearance Code.
Guarantee it was signed off on before the niglet's tuition money was taken and it began attendance.
Dreads are originally symbolic of Rastafarians

Get fucked, coon. You did this with the original intention of causing problems and suing, and the judge will see right thru it.

Low IQ dirtbag too stupid to come up with a workable grift.

They should have turned him away for being a nigger.

We have zoos full of these, you know.

Attached: 235med.jpg (250x232, 50K)

>VPN Shill going for divide and conquer
>"MUH RACEWAR NOW REEEEEE"
Whoever is trying to fuel hate here is one of (((them))), even if youre not paid youre helping them. (((They))) calculated that shit would hit the fan way earlier (hence why all the racewar breads are shilled here the last 2-3 months) but since people are waking up left and right to the zionists, theyre scared shitless and are running out of time. NWO has everything planned out, so chaos is our friend for now.

Attached: 1547153163226.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

>the judge will see right thru it.
You're actually retarded if you believe this.

Wow why take your son out of the good private school and fuck up his future chances at a public

There was a bar near the college I graduated from. They had a dress code that everyone followed for years but one day a couple of black students decided to deliberately violate it. When the bar wouldn't let them in, they screamed racism. As this was a very conservative town, no one other than the student paper gave a shit. In an article in the paper they claimed that the dress code itself was racist so they should be exempt. Based owner never gave it. Eventually most of the niggers went off to whatever shithole gathering place they'd always gone with a few conforming to the dress code, having admitted defeat. This was in 1999. Today the owner of the bar likely would be put in federal prison for hurting the feelings of hoodrats.

And also not be a nigger

it says in the Bible that men show have short hair, school didn't do nothing wrong

It's still true here. Have to be presentable, shirt, blazer, tie, black trousers for boys, skirts for girls, black polished shoes, good haircut, no piercings except in earlobe for girls, some (minimal) jewellery allowed, little orr no makeup.

This is standard at pretty much every private school. Our principal even had razors in his office since facial hair was also prohibited and would make students shave in the bathroom.

>During the Entire School Year Students are expected to be well groomed and neatly dressed in accordance with good taste. Since fashions and styles change so rapidly, the school reserves the right to determine whether a student’s dress and appearance satisfy the school’s policy.
>HAIR:Students are expected to have neatly groomed hair. Extremes in hairstyle are to be avoided; styles such as, but not limited to, lines cut into the eyebrows or hair on side of the head, and dying hair unusual colors, are prohibited. Hair should not reach below the top of the collar in the back, below the eyebrows in the front, or below mid ear on the sides. Sideburns may not reach below the bottom of the ear and must be of uniform width. Students must be clean shaven.

Old fags will remember the jheri curl fad during the 80s. Negros would load their hair up with grease, leaving a slime trail wherever they went. Seats in public transportation all were covered in their hair slime. Nice restaurants with upholstered booths banned jheri curls because it ruined the fabric on the back pad. Blacks of course didn't see why any of this was a problem and went on and on about it being part of their culture. The nation wasn't very PC back then so they were treated in mainstream culture the way they deserved without any consequence other than many an unflattering article in Jet Magazine.

Attached: 1547411384513.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

And then everyone stood up and applauded.

And that applause grew up to be albert einstein

Attached: wewuz.png (448x539, 145K)

The black guy in this pic looks exactly like the dad of my girlfriends kids lol maybe a bit bigger than him but same hair, height, etc

Attached: 1544472904031.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

What's up with his teeth? He's not wearing a grill, is he? Also, follow the rules you dumb nignog, the rule has been in place for decades. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.

Rules is be raysis, mang

Later that same day at the gym

Attached: LargeMan.png (540x720, 587K)

I'd love to get my hands on your neck desu. But I'm white, so I can control myself not to give into such shortsightedness.

somehow the black man still looks better and in better condition (i.e the type of body women want) than the white man despite the size difference. How is this possible?

>If we dont give the teacher a wank and a blowie it detention
ok

Updated my journal.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit! The hell u say

Dont call him a boy, thats racist. And who even says he is male? That is based on how he identifies.
And dont ask him to idenify, because having ID is racist.
How do you know he even exists?

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Ah I see, so you are a faggot

Kek

Attached: thatsracist.gif (265x236, 478K)

>first thing you do in front of your son when you don't get your way is film it and throw a hissy fit

A black kid with a father whose STILL going to learn the wrong thing.

Attached: 1537601405853.jpg (320x320, 33K)

>implying
It's probably some code for no niggers, ike when you ask a real estate agent to live in a republican neighborood.

Naivetard nigger. All nigger barbershops are fronts for various illegal activities. Mostly weed and hoes tho.

Female privelege. They never had to
Follow the same rules as the rest of us in my school

I love the logic that niggers have when they say "THIS IS HOW OUR HAIR NATURALLY GROWS!!"
No, dreads are styled and sometimes unwashed. You have to groom it to get that way. So it is not natural. And even if it were, you could manage it to not look like you're fresh off a boat from Jamaica.
Jesus fuck and they wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

Doesnt he realize hes furthering the stereotype?

Attached: image.gif (220x133, 79K)

I mean it’s not informal. West African priests and seers often had their hair in dreadlocks to denote their status in the elder days.

Lol

Not a fag but it's true. Both guys would have appeal among women but the white guy is more attractive to post prime MILF types, while the black man has 10/10 aesthetics that appeal to younger, prime Instagram women.

>created in the image of god
Unless god is at the fucking school himself, that heartstrings tugging phrase means dick in this scenario. Follow the fucking rules and quit whining about racism.

I went to a private school and was sent home several times for not meeting the dresscode. Rather than bitch and whine I asked my parents to send me to public school. After two months of living with animals in their own shit I asked to go back to private school. Never upset the dresscode again after that.
If that kids father wants that kid to be an animal send him to public school. Don't ruin the private school by SJWing them into accepting animals.