Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight.

You disagree with any and all forms of assistance/welfare/benefits for single mothers. In the UK and US and western countries as a whole, you seek you deny housing/apartments that are government funded to single mothers.

Yet at the same time you disagree with any and all forms of abortion, Thus confining the offspring of the single mothers to a live of misery and destitution and even making abortion a more attractive choice for the single mother since she will have zero financial help or assistance to help her raise the child in the first place.

And I agree with you on abortion by the way. I am against abortion myself. However, your attitude towards welfare benefits for single mothers is retarded and completely contradictory to your stance on abortion.

Attached: article-2089144-0CFA95BA000005DC-521_468x311.jpg (468x311, 45K)

>disagree with any and all forms of abortion
who is retarded to deny abortions?
let that thing go if they don't want it

force these whores to marry and not spread their legs so much.

incentive/disincentive, bucko

>muh single mother suffering

Because a Woman was impregnated by a Man not by the State and so the Man and the Woman should stay together.

Letting the Woman marry the State is a burden on taxes and excuses bad behaviour and life choices of both partners.

Attached: le happy maxist.png (858x1000, 972K)

False dichotomy. Also i don't really care about abortion but i think it should be illegal so that more dumb cunts and sheboons will accidentally die from coat hangers

I support abortion, but only for non-whites.

Why should a woman stay with a man who violently abuses her? She should just stick around to keep up appearances like those good old hypocritical Victorian gentleman did once upon a time

You expect kids to be raised in a violent abusive household where the parents are constantly fighting? screaming at each other? sometimes it's best just to separate.

This. Being a single mother is supposed to be difficult and shameful. Don’t let random dudes cum in your cunt you filthy degenerates. Somehow that’s something to be celebrated now. Women are so strong and empowered, except when spitting out unwanted children. Then it’s never their fault.

>why should a woman stay with an abusive man
Why should a society be allowed to promote sexual deviancy as (((safe and fun)))?

Stop picking abusive mates. Is that difficult? I realize asking women to take responsibility for their choices is silly, but come on.

There is no contradiction at all. There is no law preventing generous and caring people like yourself from voluntarily supporting the single mothers. If you think that she needs money, pull out your wallet. Nice, generous people like yourself can set up charities to support the precious single mothers. Yet, you NEVER do. THAT is the only contradiction.

Women commit as much domestic abuse as men. It isn't a common reason for divorce.

The reason men beat women is usually that the woman is sleeping around. All sluts have to do is close their legs and pick men carefully and they won't end up getting their ass beat.

>Let me get this straight.
>You disagree with any and all forms of assistance/welfare/benefits for single mothers
>Yet at the same time you disagree with any and all forms of abortion

Yep.

section 8 is predatory grants that are highly profitable. Why does rent stay high and keep going up? Section 8. What makes property taxes also go up? Section 8. There are literally droves of "low income" apartments where I live. you are only allowed to live there if you make under 26,000$, 24,000$, etc. By comparison there are very few without income restrictions that are affordable for the unlucky fuck that makes 26,500 a year. The price jump from restricted housing to unrestricted is typically 2-300$, in my case personally I went from a 650$ a month low income place to 1150$, but my case was exceptionally savage. It is hard to find a place to live right around 30k income (gross, not net) that isn't a total shithole. How are non parasites supposed to compete when all you have to do is be a monkey that pops out a kid and you can get section 8 to pay for most if not all of your rent? Its ruined the market and everyone who isnt single mother reaping the government money suffers.

Single motherhood is a purely modern phenomenon.

For centuries, MILLENNIA, there was no issue with single motherhood. This is even when abortion and contraception were heard of things, although rarely used.

Now, in the modern age, there is a mass plague of single motherhood more or less already having ruined the fabric of society. We can blame divorce, we can blame abortion, we can blame contraception. But the only real difference between now and all the radically different past civilizations where single motherhood is not an issue is one thing:

We give single mothers free money.

This is the one and only cause of single parent families in modern society. Remove the financial incentive to be a single parent, and families will return.

How are these random dudes though? Most single mothers were in a consistent relationship with the child's father before it ended. After the kid came the relationship went sour but most single mothers are not legit prostitutes getting knocked up by some random bum in the street

>she will have zero financial help or assistance to help her raise the child in the first place.
Well maybe dont reject the father of the child and/or dont have kids with absolute shit-tier men?

Im not against benefits for kids but benefits for being a single mom has created a world where women dont really need men

>Yet at the same time you disagree with any and all forms of abortion, Thus confining the offspring of the single mothers to a live of misery and destitution and even making abortion a more attractive choice for the single mother since she will have zero financial help or assistance to help her raise the child in the first place.
No, women who live whorish lifestyles should be encouraged to get abortions. Dumb neo-con voters fell for the "all human life is precious meme," but I didn't. I am fine with likely leftist voters getting abortions and in fact I think they should get more. Most conservatives don't get abortions anyway. The idea is that single mothers (and their future leftist criminal children) shouldn't exist at all, so that way I don't have to pay for them and their worthless lives.

I have my own kids but i have dated plenty of single mothers in the past and i have never had a problem with helping them out when they needed it. The help was always reciprocated and appreciated. They have helped me with stuff too

>You
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

>>You disagree with any and all forms of assistance
Work camps. Help us help you. Free housing, food, etc.
>>You disagree with any and all forms of abortion
Jews, gypsies, etc... untermensch. Plus a tough but fair eugenics ubermensch programme that eliminates all inferior children from the genetic stock/steal resources from the producing members of society.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_37e6.jpg (457x457, 89K)

>Yet at the same time you disagree with any and all forms of abortion
most of us are pro-abortion and I'm personally for eugenics

So what if it's a modern phenomenon? You people worship science and evolutionists do you not?. Everything that science and people with a high IQ say must be right, correct? You aren't exactly opposed to ALL progress. So what's the problem with things being the norm now that were not even decades ago.

>i have dated plenty of single mothers in the past and i have never had a problem with helping them out when they needed it. The help was always reciprocated and appreciated.
LOL.Not sure if this is a troll or an actual male feminist communist.

Attached: witness testimony.jpg (654x385, 76K)

A relationship is not a marriage. Just because you fucked someone for 6 months doesn’t mean he’s going to stay. Don’t let someone cum in you if you aren’t married. That’s not hard.

>i have dated plenty of single mothers in the past
How old are you? why would you even date a single mom? and more importantly, how?

That's right. This combination of policies is a punitive disincentive against single parenthood and sluttery. Having children outside of stable monogamous relationships is damages the common good and merits being repressed in this manner.

By every metric, single mothers are worse parents than a married parent household.

The pill and condoms are readily available, use those to make sure you don't have babies in situations where you shouldn't have them. She could also just use abstinence. Then it can't be an issue.

The problem is that there's no way to support single moms that doesn't make single motherhood seem more like an option and less like an unfortunate set of circumstances to be avoided at all costs. This is bad in general because even with government help single mothers and their families often stay poor and desperate their entire lives anyway. Their children are also wildly more likely to stay poor their whole lives too and/or end up in jail. It's obvious that single moms are a terrible thing to promote, and the blunt tool of government has no way to help out those who were genuinely screwed over by circumstances while also making sure that people understand this isn't an option or a good thing to do.

Decades of good intentions on this front have left us in a world where now there are women who actually plan on being single mothers. So the question is, are we willing to be cruel in the short term to gain much greater benefits in the long term?

Attached: 1420660577505.gif (400x371, 2.96M)

So you want the woman locked into a marriage with a man who may turn out to be a violent abusive psychopath? Thus Making it harder to leave him just for the sake of LOOKING respectable to society? That's repugnant.

Yes let's all just never have any type of love, fun or sex unless we get married to someone. I bet you're a lot of fun at parties

Just because a government program does not provide for the assistance of single mothers, does not mean that assistance isn't avaiable via churches and charities. If the government incentive for single motherhood is removed, then private charity can pick up the slack in the remaining cases.

I'm 32, I have 2 kids of my own hence it's easier to meet single mothers since i go to more stuff that has them there.

>projecting the post
No wonder you're a faggy commie

Attached: 1476784516925.jpg (180x180, 8K)

Back in the day the Catholic church would help single mothers that had a legitimate claim.. husband died, disappeared, etc. But if they were the bar skank and got knocked up.. they got nothing. Or drinking, gambling, drugs, etc.. they got shit. With nobody to pay for your shit choices in life, women had to actually be productive members of society.

Attached: 157617F0-EE43-4CF0-80FE-49561DA7EC57-1638-000002548617F18E.jpg (968x1024, 93K)

Not trolling at all. I have dated women with kids sure, i have kids myself and my kids play with hers, we have more in common, etc. We help each other out in different ways like friends and partners tend to do. What's wrong with that?

Im 30 and i dont think ive met a single mom ever, i dont think id want to date one but for a hookup maybe
Ive heard they are easier to get than regular chicks

>contradictory to your stance on abortion.
There is a thing called contraceptives. Abortion shouldn't be the dumb bitch's alternative to a condom / the pill.

Source for that claim?
The demographic with the highest single motherhood is niggers. Do you honestly think most nigger single mothers know the fathers full, legal name, let alone were in an actual relationship? And if they were, why aren't they after the child comes? Is it because they wouldn't get gibs? I'll bet it is.

You sound like one of those posh british people who think pioneers were stupid to try to take care of themselves. Wipe your own ass.

You were talking about single mothers raising children, not having fun at parties. I'll bet having fun at parties is often what leads to single mothers. You don't want to solve the problem, you want to perpetuate it.

One of the issues is that society bases the worthiness of a marriage on lust and sexual arrousal instead more long term attributes.
When those lustful feelings dissipate as it does for 90% of couples, they look for another mate.
Instead, people should treat marriage as they did for thousands of years - as a business arrangement for the betterment of both parties. Sex and attraction are both important, but it's not everything that needs to be considered.

this

if their are no consequences for whoring or murdering unborn children
you end up like modern Britain

You just like single moms because its easier for paki gangs to coerce their kids. Dontcha comrade Anglostein

> You disagree with any and all forms of assistance/welfare/benefits for single mothers.
> you disagree with any and all forms of abortion

Welcome to the Republican Party! Where the points don't matter and the morals are made up

Attached: whoseline.jpg (470x400, 51K)

learn to take responsibility for your fucked up decisions roastie.
world is not kindergarten for kids like you

Of course they know who they are. Black women getting knocked up by a complete stranger she banged in some crack house is a fucking meme more fitting for the 80s. Just look at fucking social media, like 90 percent of people have some kind of contact with the other parent of their kids through that alone. Nobody just vanishes and disappears from someone's life anymore. The relationships might end for whatever reasons - incompatibility, the guy or the woman cheats, the guy or the woman becomes violent and abusive, lack of trust and communication, differences in how to parent. Having kids is fucking stressful and can have a monumental affect on relationships. Mine nearly ended multiple times since having kids.

Loose whores should have to go home to mommy and daddy because they have proven that they fail at adulting and are not ready to be productive members of society.
Women are property of their fathers until they get married, then they are property of their husbands.
>t.christian

I don’t disagree with abortion faggit stop putting words in my mouth just because your retarded ideas can’t put food in it

>Why should a woman stay with a man who violently abuses her?
Because she made a bad decision and shouldn't be allowed to make any more decisions about her future at that point. She better just listen up and be a good wife and learn to when to duck.
Besides, she probably deserved to be beaten.

Mothers should have absolutely ZERO incentive to be single.

>but most single mothers are not legit prostitutes
No, the Bible says they are worse than whores because at least the whore can feed herself... but the slut actually pays for her whoredoms and gives gifts to her fuck buddies.

Single mothers are the biggest threat to Western Civilization

>Yes let's all just never have any type of love, fun
You don't even know what love is. You only know the lusts of your flesh, and that is far from love. God is love, and you hate God so you cannot love

Couldn't she just have sex with someone who is prepared to raise a child with her?

How nice. Now, step it up and set up that charity. Government theft has no place in supporting stupid cunts. It must be voluntary. And, your charity can probably be set up to accept tax deductible contributions. The level of charity should always be a personal decision. No need to get government to FORCE other people to pay for other's poor life choices.

Women need to be more careful about who they breed with.

Its not just single mothers stealing those benefits, you know.
I dont give a shit if abortion is legal or not. But i'm against giving welfare to people that chose to have a shitty life.

You just say shit as if it is fact. Where are you getting this information?
>most single mothers were abused.
>most single mothers were in committed
relationships

In your argument, where is her husband?

>single mothers
Condoms are 98% effective on their own. Add some spermicidal gel, and you are getting well into the 99.999% effective area. If the roasties demand to roast, they can pay for contraceptive pills AND take them every day. Using 2 out of 3 easily available methods reduces the chance of pregnancy to nearly 0. Why should the tax payers foot the bill for some bimbo without any sort of self control or pre-planning. Don't give me that bullshit that people don't think to carry a condom and spermicidal gel. A womans purse is full to the brim of useless shit including multiple lip glosses. If she treats her lips better than her vagina, she doesn't deserve help.

Attached: o-CONDOM-facebook[1].jpg (1536x1536, 107K)

I'd give that single mother some assistance. I'd assist her getting those panties off.

>Them Bricks
This pic is from the UK

When the state can be a surrogate father, there is no incentive, outside her whims, for a woman to commit to the family structure. In fact, it gives incentives for her to act on her hypergamous nature and constantly trade up and disrupt families. This harms men and children and is only for her personal benefit. Choosing a mate should be a serious decision, not something done on a whim.

I got hard reading your comment while looking at the pic

The state shouldnt actively or passively incentevize the breakup of the family unit and expect not to pay the unaffordable cost.

This

Where are her parents?

You are aware that single mothers deserve an Oscar for their acting abilities right?
The moment you put a ring on them they will show who they really are

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Bitch should have kept her leggs crossed.

we disagree with welfare for single mothers because they are single, not because they are mothers

This EXACT way of thinking is what lead to this degenrate society, every time when to kiss a girl remember how many dicks she sucked with this lips. There are so many ways to have fun in life and if you think that sex and alcohol is everything then I can only feel pity for you

maybe if the father somehow manages to die when the mothers pregnant. you have a point there. but seriously onceyou consider that most of us are for abortion when it comes to failed condoms then why dont they just have the abortion then.

The moment they let you penetrate they already already reveal 90% of how needy they are.

I disagree with single mothers in general full stop, you dumb fucking faggot. Single mothers wouldn't exist if men were still men and didn't give them rights and the right to vote
And I agree that people like you should have been aborted.
Nothing is contradictory; you're just arguing with yourself in your own mind with figments of your imagination because you're a schizophrenic retard, like all communists are

Maybe don't fuck around if you can't afford anticonception or consequences. Sage

Only white females who have given birth to white children, absent alcohol, drug use, smoking should receive the full or partial support of the state.
If they produce 3 white healthy children and live a healthy life, they NEED to be entitled to live on state money all their lives since their contribution to society is bigger than a CEOs or a doctor's contribution,

Abortion on demand and mandatory for non-white, diseased, uncurable and/or ill offspring.

State funded military and orthodox nun run orphanages and schools for children abandoned at birth by their mothers, they will be patriotic men and women educated and loved solely by orthodox nuns and military people, raised to know, understand and love God and the Nation-State which willed them into existence and forgave their mother's transgressions. They will be given career paths fit with their personality and education.

Attached: 1522658779976.jpg (600x631, 81K)

>Been with abusive man for some years
>I know, I'll have a baby with him!
Yup

>don't be a burden to fellow citizens
>don't kill your unborn children

Whoa, such contradiction. Roasties need to take responsibility for their actions. Go after the dead beat dad. I didn't impregnate you, Tyrone did, make him pay for it. Having the state pay for their unwanted niglets means woman will have more unwanted niglets. If you subsidize bad behavior you get more of it.

>You expect kids to be raised in a violent abusive household where the parents are constantly fighting? screaming at each other? sometimes it's best just to separate.

Usually they're fighting because the woman is an argumentative cunt. You think the arguments stop when stepdad enters the picture? Kids have nothing to do with their parents argument, usually a child is only scared that the argument will lead to their parents separating. As long as the child knows the parents still love them, they don't really care.