28 YEARS in PRISON for being RACISTS

>heres why whites will enforce the laws that replace themselves till theres not a single white person left in the future.
>liberals have won
>murder/rape not as bad as racism
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E

Attached: white pride biggest crime possible.png (1072x815, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newnation.org/
newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qPEj77KyCik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liberals have won
remember this
remember your place, subhuman

Weren’t these the two that like, crashed their truck into a black family’s yard during the kids birthday and had guns pointed and shouted racist shit or something
Like that’s not a punishment for being racist

Liberals cannot win longterm. They destroy everything they touch.

Slide thread by a shill

Yeah these two hilbillies are basically domestic terrorists. Memes aside they mere menacing a family woth children.

this

but niggers get shorter sentences for actual murder and rape. 28 years is clearly a politically-motivated sentence

Lol the delusion is baffling. with faggots like you

>28 years for what happens every dayamong niggers and niggers get away with little to no charges all the time

You have to go back Pajeet

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH RACISM
RACISM IS A GOD GIVEN HUMAN RIGHT
RACISM IS A RESULT OF COGNITIVE LIBERTY

I think this ended up being a hate crime. Yes, you will get sentenced much more heavily when something is considered a hate crime. That being said, they will serve 22 years and be out.

Absolutely this. Who the fuck drives around with guns near blacks on welfare? What good does it do you and your family? Use legislation, bureaucracy, and society to keep aligned in your ideology, but why the hell would you terrorize 88IQ beings who are celebrating a birthday party?

>13years and 6 years in prison for terrorizing
you don't understand shit about law if you think this is remotely acceptable
unless they had some really heavy past sentences, it is absurd to condemn so much time in reclusion over "fear mongering"

>i hate niggers!
>totally act like a nigger to scare niggers

Nigga if you maliciously point firearms at anybody on their property for zero reason your life is already forfeit. These people got an absolute deal.

28 years for doing what blacks do every day every where they live.

Racism is a survival mechanism. It is the ability to identify danger.

Punish blacks for it too then

so called "hate-crimes" laws are solely for hyper-punishing whites. They are a force multiplier against any backbone the white-community may grow in the present of future.

I can almost guarantee that not one single 'person-of-color' has been convicted of a 'hate-crime' and had their sentence quintupled beause of it.

"Hate-crimes" laws are self flagellation for whites, while minorities literally run around raping and killing to get probabtion and a tv-show about their 'redemption'.

Attached: perfwhite88.jpg (1080x1080, 601K)

Attached: 1512064912163.jpg (700x479, 42K)

They would, but blacks only snitch on people who are a different color to them. Nobody would have called the police to begin with if it was gang activity.

HAHAHAHAHA W****TOIDS BTFO. ALL THAT NIGGER TALK LETS SEE HIM TRY THAT SHIT IN JAIL

It was 13 and 6 years not 28. Still the punishment is a violation of the 8th amendment for their crime.

Attached: somali-rape.png (1172x1370, 350K)

The male in this story is mexican

Some racism is just awareness of behavioral differences between races, other racism is thinking god loves you because of your shade of tan

The male is mexican

The male is mexican. His name is Jose Torres

They should have remembered that backbone when the ((())) came for them

what crime?

Victims of what?

remember those 4 niggers terrorizing the disabled white guy on facebook? They got off without any prison time.

Lol... unbelievable. There is a massive chunk of story left out, probably... I’m not familiar with this story

They deserved it. So violent. Saying words at them. Words are like RPGs and IEDs. They kill.

American prisons are filled with blacks.

Also, this video is really terrible clickbait. the sentence isn't 28 years. Its not cuz they are racists.

Yeah a lot of it is missing. Including the last part where they didn't take the trial serious and were laughing about it all the way up to the sentencing.

>be a white supremacist
>commit a hate crime against a black child
>get sentenced to 13 and 6 years respectively (not 28 as lying op said)
>cry like a bitch and recant

Why are white supremacists such pussies that can’t have courage of their convictions? If you really feel that way enough to terrorize a black child on her birthday, you should feel that way enough to proudly do the time as an example of courage of your beliefs.

Protip: the well-being of a child of any color is more important than the well-being of verbally abusuve racists in the eyes of the law. Assault a child in a hate crime context, and you will burn for it.

What? The video says 13 years and 6 years.

thisthisthisthisthisthis

its an identification method to categorize threat conditions.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy
but
This couple of retards thought they would be edge and try to intimidate a nigger family. My understanding is that a weapon was involved so that makes it a whole different ball game. If you are going to cross the threshold with weapons - you go full retard and you burn everything. You either walk away scott free or you go to your grave fighting. There is no surrender.
This couple...were the fools that gave into surrender and they will pay for their actions.

Either dedicate to your cause
else
You are just LARPING with flags and virtue signalling bullshit.

It wasn’t 28 years dimbass, it was 13 for the man and 6 for the woman. Totally appropriate.

Check out the retarded leftists gloating in the comments...

Attached: 1546698231182.jpg (515x498, 77K)

The other day at work some negress shouted across the room because I "looked upset", and she said "What's wrong? You and your friends got into a fight over your favorite color?" How can I go about to make sure she gets life?

You're beyond fucking retarded if you think the sentence was justified. If you really are that fucking retarded, then I guess you should keep your mouth shut when a murderer of 3 people gets 5 years in prison. Dumbfuck.

So they were really sentenced for disrespecting the court system... not being racist

Yeah dude threatening little kids is no biggie lmao

oh shit, gotta pay the lawyers senpai

>You and your friends got into a fight over your favorite color?"

That's hilarious coming from a negro.

Attached: anger.png (452x536, 406K)

Well this "power couple" were idiot morans. Driving around in a truck with flags all over it like...murica! looking like the stereo typical beer guzzling tards with no teeeef. Let that guide your opinion for a moment. Their IQ's are as probably the same as the niggers in court.

theres nothing wrong with being a white supremecist.
Being a RETARD while being one - thats a different story!
Off topic
The american neo left is pushing the no victim - no crime thing
was anything stolen?
was anyone harmed?
Was property damaged?

if NO
=no crime
no crime = no jail time
= we save tax money to spend on other things besides jail.

Attached: sneer.png (352x464, 322K)

Maybe you should keep your mouth shut when a pack of armed niggers roll through your front lawn carrying Ak-47s, flying BLM flags, and calling your child a subhuman. You dumbfuck. With your attitude you’re sure to follow these whitoid idiots to prison.

racists BTFO!!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1483218681356.jpg (959x1200, 204K)

Yep, she's funny alright, all 600lbs of her bald shaven head.

So what the state of Georgia is trying to say is if you're going to be racist you might as well just murder along with it because the punishment is about the same.

The psychology of the child who was insulted at gun point on her birthday was irreparably damaged. Hence the hate crime sentence.

In Norway you get less than 20 years for first degree murder

That was in... Wait for it.... Chicago

all bots in this thread

No one here is interested in posting more than one line of retardation or dropping a picture of some retarded shit that makes zero sense. No one here can challenge me here.

There was no victim.

There is no CRIME

The male is a mexican. His name is jose torres

What? That's domestic terror. They literally committed a federal offense...

white genocide in action, the jews are rubbing super hard rn.
28 years for something every hood rat does on a daily without facing any charge ever. It's yet another message the kikes addresses to us : "you goyim are not allowed to defend yourself against your genocide or we will abuse the whole system your ancestrors created to protect you in order to destroy your life and your families lives. Look at what happen if you dare simply insult our niggers golem''

Attached: 1490908847561.jpg (581x534, 150K)

What laws were broken?

No. They deserve about 2 and 1 actually. Intimidation shouldn't bring deserve that kind of sentencing.

psychology

>something that doesn't exist as a human body part and represents a made up thing that can't be seen touched or felt - much like the existence of "god"

This is why the short attention span of right-wingers is one of our biggest weaknesses.

Granted, we don't have te entire western media backing us, but could you fucking IMAGINE the national outrage if a bunch of evil wicked whites in MAGA hats abducted a retarded black kid and gleefully tortured him on camera and then got off with a slap on the wrist? Then it happens to us and we don't even notice.

The males is mexican. His name is jose torres

Why is there no consistency in criminal sentences in this country?

The tranny who axed someone got 9, and will do 4, if that.

Threating vilence and death and terrorizing civilian noncombatants in a place of peace and celebration is terrorism and should be punished harshly.

I would say the same if they terrorized a white christian church or a jewish mosque

MEANWHILE

you are wrong, it's very consistant actually, especially when it's politically motivated. It'sa message from the kikes to us to bring fear in our hearts.

Then what is your reasoning for this?

pretty funny honestly

I don't forget much.
newnation.org/

There is an overload point. newnation.org/
When you realize that you are in a WAR then there are losses that build up

these victims are ultimately responsible for their own lives and there is no magic wand to help them wake up is there?
newnation.org/

If there was I would wave it.

Its my job to spread the word and I have been doing so since 1999 newnation.org/

Have a nice day newnation.org/

Because its based on the emotions of the judge and jury

Honestly an appeal will stop this retardation. The law is the law, not some kangaroo bullshit built for SJW pieces of shit. Shame they'll waste time away from their kids while the system sucks out your money. Hopefully cps doesn't molest those kids.

so is scaring niggers

Good. Remember this. Everyone hates bigots.

>all over a flat tire
They needed a better Jewish lawyer.

here's a preview of whats going to happen to that couple in prison lol

Attached: 1523307299064.webm (406x720, 2.2M)

Everybody hates the police until they need them kek

You are doing God's work user.
Godspeed and may Jesus bless you for the eternity.

Attached: 1481710194613.jpg (1100x660, 143K)

I wish I knew more backstory on this, it sounds like a bunch of hicks were being assholes for no reason and got (a lot more than) what they deserved

>liberals

Attached: 1517632189812.jpg (680x464, 52K)

You can have play station in prison

In this context...whats that even mean?

Hate crime charges are beyond fucking retarded.
>okay so you killed a man, that's 20 years. And he was white so... okay, 20 years it is!
>okay so you killed a man, that's 20 years. And he was black so... that makes it 25!
In the ACTUAL blind justice of the law, that should be the same god damn crime no matter how you look at it.

No it fucking wasn't. They would get like 3 years maximum if this country wasn't controlled by kikes.
t. works in law

>totally appropriate that one of them got less time than the other despite them doing the same shit
Bull. Shit. And fuck you if you believe this is actually reasonable.

newnation.org/
And if you complain about this
You are deemed a a racist
So you see the barrel that they have you bent over.
Of course i don't advocate doing murders but you
see the actual RACIST POLICE STATE is geared
towards keeping you in line - more than its about
keeping THEM in line.
newnation.org/

>be American
>drive around with an American flag hanging out of your truck
>get 13 years in prison

AHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREE

its too bad there isnt this thing called the innertte where you search for things like Kayla Norton

>LESSONS LEARNED TAISHA, THANK YOU

YEAH LESSONS LEARNED. LESSON IS TO NEVER EVER ACT LIKE A NIGGER DOES DAILY TO WHITE VICTIMS AND SERVES ZERO PRISON TIME WHEN THESE PEOPLE ACTED LIKE A NIGGER TO A NIGGER AND NO ONE GOT SCRATCHED THEY GET A LIFE SENTENCE FUCK THE JEWDICIAL SYSTEM

Attached: ApVPR_uO1Ame4Mk3GjjnxhyZ6LLSrlVW_fnzo4MAbHw.jpg (765x720, 87K)

Lots of white gangs in prison. Niggers don't have rule there in all things.

Attached: 1547047871574.png (630x535, 441K)

newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

youtube.com/watch?v=qPEj77KyCik

here is the video

BASED!

Both of them will be turned into BLACKED bitches and the children will be raised by a black family. Justice served!

Attached: 1528633791237.png (270x344, 52K)

Gas the niggers and the kikes.

Attached: 1547684195250m.jpg (1024x1002, 145K)

This
everyone falling for the bait, and not saging are idiots.

Attached: 1812.png (565x683, 457K)

>white retard hillbillies get locked up for larping irl
Couldn't care less

>the comments
Niggers are truly subhuman.