Finally we will be able to settle the age old debate

Godspeed lads
WWG1WGA
Thank you all for your tireless work.

Attached: E9479BE2-1019-4D57-B7A2-AF3E94A72D8B.jpg (985x320, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history
history.com/this-day-in-history/operation-mclain-is-launched
qanon.pub/
8ch
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did he mean by this?

history.com/this-day-in-history

empty meaningless squabble to keep you morons reading

Nothing, its all larping.

If it’s been planned this long it will be the most impressive set of human planning and espinoage not seen since the Enigma machine (at least I’d the things publicly known). Let’s see it.

Reminder, at this point it's more retarded to not believe Q is Donald Trump.

>"Q is a larp!"
is a larp.
>Q is mossad!
is a larp

Attached: there.jpg (2678x2048, 614K)

THIS DAY IN HISTORY

Wilkes claims portion of Antarctica for U.S.

During an exploring expedition, Captain Charles Wilkes sights the coast of eastern Antarctica and claims it for the United States. Wilkes’ group had set out in 1838, sailing around South America to the South Pacific and then to Antarctica, where they explored a 1,500-mile stretch of the eastern Antarctic coast that later became known as Wilkes Land. In 1842, the expedition returned to New York, having circumnavigated the globe.

Antarctica was discovered by European and American explorers in the early part of the 19th century, and in February 1821 the first landing on the Antarctic continent was made by American John Davis at Hughes Bay on the Antarctic Peninsula. During the next century, many nations, including the United States, made territorial claims to portions of the almost-inhabitable continent. However, during the 1930s, conflicting claims led to international rivalry, and the United States, which led the world in the establishment of scientific bases, enacted an official policy of making no territorial claims while recognizing no other nation’s claims. In 1959, the Antarctic Treaty made Antarctica an international zone, set guidelines for scientific cooperation, and prohibited military operations, nuclear explosions, and the disposal of radioactive waste on the continent.
>Q and Ayys...
g-guys...I think we've been punned

Attached: 1517540420882.png (467x496, 97K)

Based

Attached: screenshot-400.jpg (400x225, 21K)

Q’s still around?

Top shillposting

>John Miller? Why would Trump pretend to be someone else, that's crazy!
lmao

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

tink tink tink
*ahem*

Cabal on suicide watch

Attached: Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

Q is Barron.
Q+ is Donald

And, as always, nothing will happen. How many times he has to be wrong for people to understand that it's a larp?
This shit is ridiculous.
Trump will deliver a regular and nothingburger SOTU and that's fine. Freaking out about it won't change this fact.

Q is most likely associated with Trump's Administration.
However, considering how minimal impact the "booms" have been from a public perspective, I have doubts that Q's intention is to actually do anything productive. Will stand-by my "carrot on a string" theory until proven otherwise.

Attached: 1544481135207-3.jpg (4381x3505, 3.74M)

>How many times he has to be wrong for people to understand that it's a larp?
How many times does he need to be right for people to understand it's not a larp?

It is a modern version of the rapture/ayy hug party "the event"/NESARA/... endless loop shit.

We'll know by 3pm today.

This isn’t even a real qpost

This is evidence of:
>a) Q being an insider and...
>b) certain powerful factions within the US wanting DJT gone
Does not mean he serves the interest of the people. "Carrot on a string" theory still holds true. Going to need more than that.

I don't care to convince people who can't be convinced

Q fags will twist this even when nothing happens. Trump might tweet something that has remember, this, or day in it or the numbers 1,9,8 and that will be """proof""" I'm convinced the people who still believe in Q are slightly above mentally retarded levels of IQ.

>Q is a larp!

Attached: 1536077627552.jpg (680x695, 34K)

See you at sunset

Qfags are honestly pretty good at keeping to their containment board. The only people on 4/pol/ still talking about Q are shills trying to "debunk" or some shit.

Attached: Q PREDICTED THIS.jpg (1980x1464, 920K)

>6 posts

Seething Quck

The shot heard around the world

>3 posts by this ID
SEET

I haven't seen the word LARP used enough in this thread

Come on shills, what are you being paid for?

Provide something convincing that he is not just an insider and someone that is actually on our side. There is nothing that indicates this.
Best we have got is that
>Israel is being saved for last
... while more and more ((())) are being placed in positions of power within the admin.
But, "all part of the plan", right?

Sure sure, whatever you need to tell yourself. Are you being paid to be this blind or are you just well programmed?

Attached: 5E953024-B5BB-4C9E-8EB1-3D8CE6B1B1AA.png (828x1792, 480K)

ah he says this shit all the time

Wat? Saturday is the 19th

history.com/this-day-in-history/operation-mclain-is-launched
>????

OH FUG IT'S ALL REAL

Attached: 1540332120958.png (300x300, 80K)

It’s National Popcorn Day shills! When do you need popcorn? For a show!

>deep

Not paid. Just been victim of advanced Jewry several times over and have developed a healthy skepticism. You?

Had the same healthy skepticism but didn't stop me from paying attention. Now that I've been paying attention it's clear it's not a larp to people who aren't determined to conclude otherwise

It's not a genuine Q post.

not sure if shill or think shill pic is funny, q is real homie

this, see qanon.pub/

We're in 2019 right now bro.

...it actually is.

Attached: 1547847144975-1.jpg (274x260, 15K)

thats not even real

WHERE ARE THE TRIBUNALS FAGGOT

Attached: AC62CFDB-6E4B-44A6-A572-427AC085DB93.jpg (500x436, 38K)

nice

It is real...from last year lol

this was the last Q post:

8ch dot net/qresearch/res/4739982.html#4740419

Again, I don't consider it a LARP. I stipulated clearly that Q was associated with the Trump campaign.
But there are advanced "befriending" shilling tactics possibly at hand. Not enough has happened, in the people's favor, to warrant the degree of trust that you currently hold.
Where is Assange? Where is the proof that Assange is safe? Where are the contents of Assange's insurance files?
>Trust the plan
Trust is what got us into this mess in the first place.

Nah dude, Q is totally not a LARP.

Attached: WWG1WGA.jpg (1536x1152, 966K)

>I stipulated clearly that Q was associated with the Trump campaign.
Then you've already accepted Q in to your heart, why would the rest be a larp instead of Q just being Trump?

We're only half way in to his first term, if Trump doesn't bring down the swamp then I'll have to die to do my part

>Q is a larp!
>Stop looking in to it!
>Q is mossad, you guys hate jews right?
>I said stop looking in to it!
>Q IS A FUCKING LARP
>ITS A FUCKING LARP YOU T_D REDDITORS
lmao

Attached: Funny-Sheep-Facts3.jpg (1200x800, 600K)

shills can't meme
he's taking out some veryyy powerful people, no easy task

He made that post 1 year ago today dumbass.
It's 2019 now.

Attached: 1547847144975.jpg (1024x756, 89K)

Q = questions = sessions. Trust sessions. Hut dur

wait what? what's supposedly happening by 3pm? I need a QRD.

Trump announced he's giving an announcement on the border, whether it's another dud like the last one is to be determined

>Dumb niggers have never heard of the Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy because they are niggers.

Attached: fix yourself.jpg (500x644, 51K)

PREPARE FOR SOMETHING AMAZING
Hey Mustache, what's up?
I WANT MY MOMMY
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU
LARRY!
- Q

Attached: trust the plan sal.png (223x298, 94K)

>Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy
>The Texas sharpshooter fallacy is an informal fallacy which is committed when differences in data are ignored, but similarities are stressed.
Sounds like you're just too blind and pre-convinced

first course of action should be to sterilize every Q fag in existence. No exceptions.

>committed when differences in data are ignored, but similarities are stressed.
You dumb fuck, that's what Q LARPers do.

Sheesh, way to prove you are boomer faggot!

>That's what Q larpers do!
>I'm immune to this!
hmm? lol

he better start actually "draining the swamp" because I'm certain that our republic is rapidly approaching a SHTF scenario, especially with the rise of literal communists and traitors in all branches of the government.
it's seriously way more dire than I think even most here will admit.

Attached: 1546305219709.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

>Boomer, Q LARP faggot too dumb to read and understand what the Fallacy means,

Go figures!

Attached: Your Average Democrat.jpg (324x539, 32K)

>it's seriously way more dire than I think even most here will admit.
Like I said before we're only 2 years in to his first term, and if you think nothing is being done to these people then you're not paying attention
>Ukuck can't understand that the exact same fallacy applies to him
lmao It's always funny when ukucks talk like they have any rights

kek

Attached: You.jpg (500x627, 45K)

That's a black person larping as Q

>posting a picture of some fat american makes up for not being allowed by daddy government to own a gun or shittalk islam on twitter
cute!

Attached: sssssssss.png (216x190, 66K)

We are winning, lads.

There is no choice. We must win because if we don't - all is lost. God bless.

Attached: 1531275031964.jpg (3000x1997, 1.24M)

QMap.pub

thread theme?

>>Life theme?

>>is this it?

youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

Qfags have had dozens and dozens of these DAYS, its always SOON.
the whole point of Q is to string followers along with hope, much like trump himself who says all the right things and does nothing, the boomers are happy to sit back and relax so of course theyll run with it

Ok, Q Faggot, tell me, what exactly are we meant to remember from 01/19/18?

Did you not hear about the announcement being made at 3?

>haven't been paying attention
wrong. I'm just not going to believe some outlandish shit just because I want to believe it. that's pretty much the Q-follower MO, is it not? I hope you're all right, but after decades of the (((establishment))) plundering our country, is it realistic to think that will actually change without some kind of revolt? I don't think it is. and I try to be realistic, if nothing else. notice that I'm actually trying to engage you and not just calling you a boomer, like some faggots.

Attached: 1547776418569.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

so how much faith are you putting in this announcement?
if its nothing again, what changes for you?

You poor dumb, Q LARPing faggot! That Q "prediction" is from LAST year.

>facepalm.gif

All of you Q fags remind me of that movie , "the number 23" where Jim Carey's character sees the number 23 fucking everywhere because he's so desperate to

You idiots are desperate and forcing connections that clearly don't exist

OMG. HY-FUCKING-STERICAL.
Shills just fucked themselves.
NSA posts fake Q to stir up shit on pol/ shills get nervous and head STRAIGHT OVER TO Q-board to see if its true.
Hey SHILL FAGGOTS !!!!Guess who has ALL of you info now ??
Ahhhh hahaha.
Bet next knock you hear tonight involves a windowless van and a blag bag & zip ties.
Wahhhh hahaha. You been HAD bitches

>I hope you're all right, but after decades of the (((establishment))) plundering our country, is it realistic to think that will actually change without some kind of revolt?
Why can't Trump be the spearhead of the revolt?
>if it's nothing, what changes for you
Then we'll see. But seeing as you didn't even know about the announcement, maybe you can admit you're not as smart and all-knowing as you want to seem?
Things can't happen a year apart? Shouldn't that only prove more truth to Q?

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

The people who are so blindly anti-Q remind me of the people who were so blindly convinced Trump was never going to be president.

really makes you hmm

Attached: 1546294376122.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

Wait, lol
Obvious fake
There are only 12 months in the year

q called out RBG the day before she missed her first hearing in decades. just another coincidence? you're a shill or just retarded. At this point too many coincidences for it to be a larp. But there's always a q is a larp thread on this site, so you're probalby a shill.
Every mainstream media source calling out q? all for a larp? no way

>You idiots are desperate and forcing connections that clearly don't exist
desu i on one hand i dont blame them and on the other i know theyre dumb as fuck.
youd have to be an elite level npc to not feel a bit blackpilled about the world, theres not a whole lot out there to give us any hope and a whole lot out there that says we lost 80- years ago and will go extinct, so its no surprise when they dangle a carrot that so many desperate people bite for it.

>Remember THIS DAY - 01/19/18
>GEOTUS to make announcement - 01/19/19

>Q predicted this

That's some serious mind control you dumb Q LARPists are under.

Attached: total dick.jpg (500x764, 33K)

Sure thing m8, if you're incapable of thinking more than the next CNN headline in advance that's on you

Wow possibly interesting day and q says remember this day. Truly insider knowledge not a larp

Hahahaha. The absolute state of brainlets.

Faggot, If I make a thousand predictions then 1-10 are CERTAIN to be correct or nearly correct, does that make me an insider?

>Look up Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy!

Q is very obviously associated with the Trump admin.
If it wasn't, one of the mainstream news outlets that keep going "IT'S OVER Q CONSPIRACY TINFOIL CONSERVATIVE COPE SUICIDE WATCH" would have asked Trump to disavow Q by now.
They haven't. Why?
Surely it would be an effortless question to ask, and surely they've asked dumber questions of the President.
Ten words out of a White House reporter's mouth and the MSM would be able to shut the fuck up about Q forever. Instead, they churn out dozens of hit pieces a month.
They're scared of Q, and they fucking should be.

Attached: Trump.png (794x1123, 62K)

>But seeing as you didn't even know about the announcement
like i said earlier, theres been dozens of these big days that have come and gone, the first was november 2017 when trump was in asia the week that Q and cbts posting was all over this site.
enough time has passed that we can look on the experience as a whole and see that it has served to string people along perfectly.

also going to be posting some boomerwave. picrelated

Attached: 5456406540650.png (2512x1488, 3.44M)

it's scared

Attached: maga_hat_berlin.jpg (768x1024, 102K)