Are rural southern girls the last bastion of trad wife material in the United States?

Are rural southern girls the last bastion of trad wife material in the United States?

Attached: 1547913075449.webm (640x840, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_dynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=j9eR85mTz2o
youtube.com/watch?v=UGSEVM0Q4Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=7DXbHeaRrmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't count on it

Go for rural western girls. Same values but not nearly as many niggers in the Rocky states to have been potentially exposed to growing up.

No.
t. rural southern goy

why not?

No

Every white girl ive met from the rural south has a huge bbc fetish

No
They'll say they want to be a traditional housewife but what they mean by that is browsing Pinterest and drinking wine all day then heating up a TV dinner
Then they'll cheat on you with Tyrone

You're lying right? my fetish is a trad southern gf with a slight country accent who likes to cook and wear sundresses

Attached: blonde-actress-hermione-corfield-women-blue-eyes-face__aHR0cHM6Ly93YWxsdXAubmV0L3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb (3200x4263, 958K)

southern girls are 90% coal burning thots. sad but true

This

Those women don't really exist outside of ultra-conservative Christian communities that don't let outsiders marry their women (Quiverfull etc.) Normie southern girls will post memes about being a godly wife on their facebook while they refuse to clean the house or cook anything besides frozen chicken tendies.

Nope. At this point if they were born in the West they are full stop whores by the time they are 14 southern girls especially so. Most others will make it obvious but she will be playing up the good girl going to Church angle until she just stops going mid 20s and by then she's billing cock by the mile.

No. They want to overtop NYC/SF degeneracy. Strive for peak ho. Southern culture insulates them too much. Strong and brave modern woman burst the same time old fashioned southern belle that wants men to donshit for them and give them epic amounts of attention. Meanwhile, far off from a
5/10. Then the looks fall off a cliff fast by 28. Too much cheap booze and dick.

Attached: EC7937BC-972F-45C5-8701-ED05D35615CF.jpg (640x920, 128K)

Not the rich or even the middle class ones. Youll have to get a Traiker Park Tammy

no theyre the biggest coalburners

No real men are the last hope of bringing back the nuclear family. Be confident and hold good morals and women will follow.

>real men
t. fat neckbeard pot smoking weirdo

Found out the hard way. Listen to this user.

Honestly, I think the only way is to find a girl in highschool and get her to fall in love with you before (((society))) gets to her, it's rare as fuck, and I was very lucky and didn't know it till now.

Before it gets to her. The biggest key. I almost did it. Regret it every day that they got to her. Now she's miserable and wants to come back. Oh well.

>always a fat neckbeard
This meme always makes me smile

Attached: 1547691992099.gif (375x295, 1.47M)

You're letting your dick get to you and being fooled by blonde hair and pink lipstick
She's like a 7 tops and you put her at the top of the female heirarchy because you're a faggot for girls

I like how you can see what she's thinking in her eyes, very expressive

>last bastion of trad wife material
Why limit yourself to the US? Go East my brother. to Xinjiang.

Attached: media.io_1.webm (744x628, 2.49M)

Southern girls think it's ok to procreate with niggers.

oh god my heart my dick

Your best off going to the west and marrying a trad Utah girl, also some of them have a hot little western accent im dating one right now

>t. Nevada

My girlfriend hates my politics, we almost broke up over it, but she is so in love with me she won't leave. She doesn't get that my conservativeism is why she loves me, it why I'm so different from everyone else.

All plastic surgery

no. America no longer has wife or husband material at all.

I like the accent.

>but she is so in love with me
kek

Not even remotely true, you’re more likely to find traditional girls from the Northern states.

looks nigger admixed

Religious trad girls exist in small pockets in most areas, you just have to know where to look. My uncle and aunt are super religious and had my cousin go to a Christian school. Her friends were all insanely hot and fully committed to the trad thing. I had the chance to date one, but I wanted poon right away as a horny high schooler so I turned it down. Lost her and never got laid. Worst decision ever.

That’s because she is

fuck off. we're closed.

Some do exist but theyre not that common
>Normie southern girls will post memes about being a godly wife on their facebook while they refuse to clean the house or cook anything besides frozen chicken tendies.
This

midwest

Not for long two of my faggot friends from Portland moved to Reno to work at that massive Tesla factory they built, degeneratcy in Mass is flooding Nevada thanks to Elon

Attached: image-2017-07-06-at-5-36-am-e1499334129325-1.jpg (1180x590, 193K)

I wish I were in an anime as well my friend.

It's not a joke, I know it sounds stupid but it's true, we live in Portland, one of the most degenerate places in the world. And she hates the men in this city, they are either fags or have fucked 100 girls.

Met a farmers girl myself and we have been together for a long while. Been with city girls but when i saw her at a small oxen farm the fate was set :D

She is riding the cock carousel while you’re providing for her. Why would she leave?

Attached: 1518857170350.jpg (638x638, 46K)

Fuck no! Redneck women abandoned traditions a long time ago.

She craves black cock, this is a fact.

>ywn find young love with a modest farm girl who will be loyal to you

They get knocked up by like 19 tops, so good luck with that. And they're very dumb. But personally I like that. When you visit the south you can tell the women were created to be as hot and as dumb as possible. They all have great asses but they peak at like 20. When you go up to new england the girls are smarter but flat as an ironing board, liberal and mouthy.

>Not even remotely true, you’re more likely to find traditional girls from the Northern states.
This
t. from the south

The white girls here are probably the most promiscuous of all and most likely to be coalburners, race mixing in general is a lot more common in the south and a lot of the non-white women are more trad acting.

She spends pretty much all of her time with me, we don't really have friends anymore, a lot moved away and nu-portland is fucking awful, the people who live her now are the biggest freaks you'll ever meet.

keep trying, m8

Attached: Looking for a wife in 1865.jpg (344x772, 76K)

>She spends pretty much all of her time with me, we don't really have friends anymore
Fuck, I know this feel. It’s gotten to the point that we can’t stand each other, but it’s not like we have other people to hang out with.

Hate to say it but no.
Most “southern girls” have nothing to do in their rural hick towns so they start having sex as early as 14.
Its sad but true.
t. Virginia Tech goy who has seen the depths of thot-hood

Attached: 4CFA8328-C1C3-473D-9B1B-E989EBA353AC.jpg (768x768, 186K)

>and the oats and potatoes are bully.
This nigga disregarding human life by flexing on everyone this hard. I hope he found his qt.

It’s worse in the deep Biblebelt, they are dumber and annoyingly nice right up to the point of mental breakdown. And the whole losing their virginity thing in early high school sadly does apply to probably half the hot ones, blame Friday night football parties for that largely.

I wanted her, she ain't want me, ooh
Now she want me, I don't want her, ooh
Girl on my phone, can't stand her, ooh
If it ain't money don't call me, ooh

Exactly, I want to move, I hate Portland, I just have no idea where to go.

I dont know man im dating a jewish girl and Jesus Christ shes basically a cenobite in the bedroom but is acceptable everywhere else

Nah, they're turbosluts, by and large.

She want the whole gang bussin' all in her pussy
I want the drip, drip while I get my dick licked
Lil' sick bitch, lickin' on my dick tip
She a freak ho, fuck her, she on beast mode
Arch your back, put your hands on your knees ho

All the ones I know have been blacked.

Your best bet is probably some autistic Anglo girl from New England who is proud of her settler family (real or imagined) and dresses in Victorian style.

Attached: 1540402759785.png (1200x1332, 199K)

These are a Chinese minority that are basically white. It's not plasitc surgery.
:-)

Attached: media.io_4.webm (744x628, 2.66M)

The losing virginity thing so early really irks me. Partly because I can see the negative effects it has had on these thots development. The two girls I have had feelings for in college have had some serious mental illness because of it + daddy problems.
But I would be lying if i said im not jealous in a way cause I lost mine at 19

She wants to be tied up and beaten along side your standard rape and domination stuff

No ass

She wanna fuck but keep her clothes on, I only want the jaw
Man that's really all I use her for, I kick her out the door
I don't want her, you can keep the whore, she fiendin' for some more

I like 6ix9ine but not kosovo

Wanna know how I know you aren't white?

Attached: xinjiang515.webm (744x628, 704K)

Statistics and the american flag?
Fucking bug people is gross and they are brown regardless of how overexposed their videos are

what about kosovo

Is your microdick really small?

I'm probably whiter than you.

grossovo

lot of southerners are pretty fat and degenerate

I would enjoy a retard qt like that.

if you enjoy fat girls covered in tattoos and mudsharks sure

>muh bug people
China will soon be the leader of the world in all aspects. Might want to think about your future and what it'll look like.

>*wider

Attached: xinjiang54.webm (744x628, 2.29M)

you are on SRBIJA or šIpTr side

Tinder. Now the same jews brought us farmers only. This is where old rosties can look for a rich beta country cuck. This merely perpetuates thottery letting them think they will be able to get away with it after the wall.

I can't believe that there are more coal-burning southern girls than there are up north, but I do believe that they are almost as infected by feminism as everywhere else in the country, with a veneer of Christianity.

But this is what people outside of evangelicalism don't know--that it is basically just as consumerist and feminist as the rest of America, just with a little more piousness

Rural south is 5% undefiled wife material and 95% diabetic trailer trash coalburners.
The midwest and rural mountain regions are vastly superior for the conservative family.

girls don't generally fall in love when they are teenagers, and almost always the guy has to be older

I don’t know about the whole mental illness thing, I know it gets pushed here a lot and could just be anecdotal for you, but I’ve found it just gives girls insane expectations for when they finally settle. Hypergamy aside, they somewhat know they fucked up and will literally be contempt to not have a serious relationship until it’s with a chad stereotype that hardly exists anymore. They will always be a hot sixteen year old that every dude in their area wanted mentally.

>China will soon be the leader of the world
Chang get off the German VPN
People dont remember when post GDR germany was posed to be the "leader of the world" or 80s/90s Japan being posed to be the "leader of the world"

China is nothing new, they are trying to play superpower but are really a corrupt shithole worse than Russia. Soon the west will have to choose between their morals and worship of their corrupt state when the Chinese civil war kicks off and hundreds of thousands are killed while the west sits on their ass.
I respect the heavenly people and the right to self administrate their lands and dare I say /claim the ones currently occupied since 90s/

Attached: 1540180816470.jpg (888x998, 231K)

accurate

A good thread to talk about double-standards now in the South.

One of the interesting things about the Charlottesville 2017 UTR 1 aftermath is what we notice about the group psychology of Charlottesville residents, both white and black, and Americans generally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_dynamics

One year before UTR 1, in 2016, a local Charlottesville nigger named Jesse Matthew was sentenced to multiple life sentences for the rape and murder of two young white women. A year before that, he was sentenced to three life sentences for a rape in Fairfax County. This by itself shows something specifically about how far-left Charlottesville is. In the Fairfax County case, the judge gave three life sentences for a rape that didn't result in death. In Charlottesville, both of the women were murdered, and yet the convictions didn't come until a year later. The background of this is that the disappearance of the two women in Charlottesville had been in the news for years. They initially focused the investigation on music bums and RV drifters because one of the women had disappeared after attending a rock concert. As I recall the police really harassed some guy who lived in an RV (and I believe he is white), who ended up not being connected to the murders. So the point is that the Charlottesville community really wanted to pin these murders on a psychologically easy target like a white male, and then they dragged their feet on prosecuting Jesse Matthew compared to Fairfax County.

Attached: charlottesville's double standard about niggers.png (1280x6836, 3.39M)

I know Reno collapsed sadly, 5 years ago there was zero niggers around and now there starting to flood in.

if she isn't married to you, don't count on anything.

Other anons have said the same too but I want to give my affirmation also. Outside of homeschooled girls and stay at home daughters trad wives aren’t really a thing. It really is disgusting how even 15 years ago evangelicals were being painted as Hitler Youth 2.0 but it’s really just a flavor of consumerism.

Good luck with your “ traditional” wife who wears pants, works, votes and believes in an equal marriage but still wants her husband to be a gentleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9eR85mTz2o

people were saying "Portland is like Seattle used to be" when I lived in Seattle around 2000. Soon in addition to the degeneracy Portland will also be a corporate wasteland

I cant stand the audio on that live version
youtube.com/watch?v=UGSEVM0Q4Cc

Most white women are wife material. The main degenerates are (((White))) women. 9 times out of 10 when you see a coalburner its a jew. 9 times out of 10 when you see a radical feminist its a jew. 50% of all leftist women who appear white are jews. The truth that you BBC loving cucks hate is that white women are the most loyal of all races. The amount of attractive white women in this country that are leftist/liberal and embrace those values is almost neglibile. Literally every single time you find a true white woman that embraces degeneracy and leftist/liberal views they are fatties or uglies. In other words, our throwaways. Hot white women are almost exclusively conservative/right/far right. Thats why during the election virtually ever Stacy was a trump supporter. Versus the hillary supporters that looked like something straight out of the toxic avenger movie. The most attractive leftist white woman they could come up with was moldylocks. That truly says something . You fags will NEVER seperate white women from white men. Despite your cuckboy faggot fantasies.

Attached: 1542525684278.jpg (600x340, 50K)

yeah but she have beautiful voice

Really? You've discussed this with every single white girl you've ever met in the south? That seems a bit odd. I'm 47 and I don't believe I've ever had an occasion where that was brought up in a conversation with a white rural southern girl. There are white girls who go out with black guys here, but they are a relatively small percentage.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DXbHeaRrmQ

this guy was a black mgtow before it even existed