MEXICANS ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS

>The border gates were open only temporarily, but migrants – who crossed the bridge from Tecun-Uman to Ciudad Hidalgo – were surprised to find no locks on the gates, effectively giving them a free pass to enter the country without being stuck at the border or registering with immigration officials and now begin the trek to the U.S. border, which can range from between 1,000 to 2,500 miles depending on the point of entry.
>There was little presence of police or border security officials. A Mexican official told Fox News that they “did not want to confront” the migrant caravan, fearing the repetition of last year’s incident where violent clashes between police and the migrants broke out.
foxnews.com/world/migrant-caravan-freely-crosses-mexican-border-after-gates-were-left-open-authorities-avoided-confrontation

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-19 Migrant caravan freely crosses Mexican border after gates were left open, auth (1600x502, 83K)

Intentional.

Of course it was

>let caravan through
>abduct the women and children you want
>hire the men that are harder working than mexicans
>send the rest to the north border
>???
>profit!

why the fuck would they stop a hoard of parasites that is leaving their country lol?
are you retarded?
Mexico isn't supposed to act in YOUR interests first, dumbass.

Attached: 1434725560001.jpg (500x500, 40K)

sorry gringo jajajaja

Bump

It's a migrant caravan walking into their country from the south.

What is wrong with South-America, are those people in the caravan RACIST?

Then I'm the dumbass here lol

Does this mean southwestern USA is controlled by the narcos now?

I think drugs should be legalized so there would be no more narco violence.

go play a MOBA

I don't play videogames any more.

Brainlet

leaf

It was into Mexico but the Mexicans didn't care since they know they are heading to the US.

They know they are going after you so they dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk

Attached: e20f24932da60b00413383f203a35bf2.jpg (460x699, 51K)

>did not want to confront” the migrant caravan, fearing the repetition of last year’s incident where violent clashes between police and the migrants broke out.
Central Americans carry machetes everywhere. I understand not wanting to get up close and personal with them.

Trump had AMLO do him a favor by letting them through

Lol this, Mexicans dont want them anymore than we do.