Is it possible to be redpilled and not be an antisemite...

Is it possible to be redpilled and not be an antisemite? I know the kikes control the nation and have already subverted it probably past the point of no return, and I want the ones actively doing it held accountable, but I’m not racist. Same with niggers; I know they commit more crimes and(because) they have low iq and stuff, but I don’t hate them for it. They’re just humans that are like that and if it weren’t for (((influences))) on their societies then they could just keep to themselves

Basically my heart is full of love yet dumb liberals would probably call me racist

Attached: FB00418D-678E-46F7-954B-641A94DBB4D2.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Goldberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice filename queer

Based hi ball energy water

Shit’s gross lol. I just found some boomer memes since I bet people will just call me one.
It’s just numbers? Fucking Canadian retard. Your hockey teams are literal fucking leafs and can[c]ucks. Compare that to the badass blues- one of the greatest genres of music and possibly the most influential. Gtfo of my thread stupid Canadian fuck boi

Attached: B1EFEFEA-A86B-4751-8D44-10DAF02026BC.jpg (231x219, 10K)

Just don't be a Q boomer. They are the lowest of all forms of life.

you have the exact attitude of most people in Poland, also that's why we don't want anyone from Africa or the Middle East to come here

based

the reason they call you racist is partially to shut down the debate, but also to dehumanize you. that is because they want you and all of your family to be killed and they don't care who does it as long as it happens. you are an obstacle to (((their))) communist utopia. proceed accordingly

Nu-pol would call you a Jew for saying this. Nothing wrong with your position, in fact id hope most people see things your way. Only becomes a problem if you start saying shit like "Israel is the only country in the middle east stopping Islamic terror so we should do what we can to fund them" or "blacks are only violent because of their societal position". As much as the 'hate won't win' shit is fucking GAIDS, love is the only way.

Go on faggots, call me a shill

I agree with this. It IS a dehumanization tactic, as well as demoralization. When I was in uni I just gave up trying to debate in lectures because the actual ignorant people- normies- would just say “that’s racist, user!” “That’s sexist user!” “user, you sound like a nazi!” It truly is all so tiresome. But the worst part is how misunderstood I am. I genuinely love everybody. I want everyone to self actualize, but I recognize what’s (((happening))) and stopping it means taking controversial action- action I would take with love in my heart. It gets old getting insulted when I am literally the opposite of a racist.

They DO call me a Jew lmao. I don’t even go to /ptg/ anymore because any criticism of the president (who has honestly disappointed on the issues i voted on) means you’re a Jew shill. Pic related for my stance on Israel. Blacks partly only do what they do because of society; what the fake news doesn’t tell you is blacks do what they do because of (((society))). The likes are playing both sides. Yes blacks are more violent and less future-thinking, yet that doesn’t mean they can’t be happy or positive members of communities. It’s the (((cia))) flooding their communities with real drugs and guns, Democrat lawmakers putting them in jail for dumb shit and the kikes forcing them to live with (white) people who will never get along with them. Blacks could be happy in their own communities and maybe even contribute to the tax income if it weren’t for (((subversion)))

The age old question, are traps gay?

Attached: 1537930278405.jpg (1024x693, 97K)

Anti Semite shit on pol is shilled by semites. People forget you can social engineer your own enemies to work for you.

Attached: C6E5C3B7-CE88-4F8E-BB6B-4E486CEA7BBC.jpg (4032x3024, 964K)

>not anti-semite
anti-termite

I’ve read his works, he is absolutely correct. Next on my “hate speech list” is Martin luther’s “On the Jews and their lies.” But I don’t hate your average Jew. Yeah Jews tend to have annoying traits, but unless one has actively taken part in the regeneration of the West I’m not mad.

Lmao that pic is great for showing how Jews can really be anyone. That’s a nigger kike of ice ever seen one. What’s the context for the pic you took? Why are you even watching tv?

> but I’m not racist
a chance jewish is not a race

I also do not hate Jews, have been friends with many. I enjoy holding them responsible for their actions as a group mostly for the lulz. I also consider many Jews white, if they are adequately bleached I would let them in the ethnostate.

Attached: richard-feynman.jpg (1038x1038, 110K)

They are not white and do not belong in the enthonstate. You probably don’t care if white women suck their hairy small cocks too you sick bastard.

If it means anything to you, I'm one of the many self-hating Jews who post on here. We exist.

Alex Marlowe admitted the Jews run Breitbart as well. It isn't hard to find good Jews if you know where to look.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Goldberg

Its an extreme view that would never become popular, but there are some blond Jews I have known that I feel are sufficiently bleached genetically that I would prefer their genes in the ethnostate over some Italians and Greeks that may be let in.

>jidf file name
Who's behind this post?

It's impossible to not be racist and everyone is in fact racist to some degree, even the liberals who advocate against it. As long as no ones life is put in jeopardy and as long as it doesn't drastically effect someone's legitimately earned livelihood, there's nothing wrong with being a little racist as it helps to build common sense, it's the kind of thing that tells you not to walk around black neighborhoods at night and not to go to the poorer parts of Mexico

Same, I treat everyone as an individual and never deny someone the chance to win my respect. Even tr*nnies to an extent- I find Contrapoints interesting even though I perceive him as essentially a drag queen. He is visually repulsive but smart and I like to hear his views.

U done now

antisemitism is a leftist psyop to dismiss valid conservative points

it also makes no sense. why would jews flood europe with people that hate them?

It’s impossible to be intelligent and not be an anti-Semite

It’s just random numbers for me :(

No, but there are variants based on the established model.

They do it to destroy the west and create dumb goy slaves

The point is 1. undermining any ethnic majority simply because jews as minorities are vulnerable, and 2. an absolutely vicious desire for revenge.

Yes. People who only focus on Jews in positions of power, while ignoring that the vast majority of the elite aren't Jewish, can't see the forest through the trees. Sure, Jews are over-represented in the wealthiest individuals compared to their percentage of the population, but all the elite continue to consolidate wealth and power to undermine the middle and lower classes. But brainlets and Stormfags just want an easy scapegoat instead of people seeing the complete picture.