Overpopulation and Immigration

If you all want your own people in your country, why don't you just fix others so that they stop coming to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

Attached: 1537811862284.jpg (750x803, 420K)

overpopulation has been debunked multiple times.

Resource limitations unless you want to get your ass into space, which for w/e reason minus the Chinese, no one is attempting past lip service.

That's exactly what the video describes. Overpopulation is a myth so long as you eliminate the countries that are going through a population boom. We've already had ours, and we haven't overpopulated because of our developments in infrastructure. It'd be the same for other countries sooner if we helped them.

ok I just watched the video and was surprised that he didn't go full libtard. "sponsored by the bill and malinda gates foundation" btw... fk off.

pic related describes niggers 100%

Attached: niggers.jpg (691x1024, 309K)

The picture fails to understand that if you create an environments where pigeons can do their pigeon thing, they won't need to be fed by us at all. That's the whole argument I'm trying to convey here. The best way to get rid of people you don't like is simply to give them their own environment so they won't have to see you again.

Replace populations with ethnicities and you are right. I guess if you stop bombing shit and never elect retarded puppets things go smoothly.

yeah but if you didn't give shitskins any foreign aid they would eventually devolve back how they lived 100 years ago and 1000 years ago and 10000 years ago lmao. Niggers can do nigger things with a stable population.

If their problem is overpopulation, we should reduce their populations with bullets and explosives. I'm with you on this one.

Watch the video. Overpopulation can be more easily solved by fixing their countries - moral safety for all political ideals (liberals get to save people, conservatives don't have to deal with immigrants) and means that humanity can focus on things that matter such as improving our planet.

It's been tried.

No, overpopulation can be fixed more easily by killing them. Robbing us to support them is idiotic. Either they must work to fix their own problems instead of bringing them here, or we kill them. The killing removes them permanently, and stops them from reproducing. A bullet costs about a dime.

>Overpopulation can be more easily solved by fixing their countries
Shooting them is easier than fixing their countries. Americans killed several million Middle Easterners since 2001 and they weren't even trying.
>humanity can focus on things that matter
Niggers will remain 70 IQ savages that amount to nothing even if we go out of our way to build a home for every single shitskin despite not having enough housing ourselves.

It's easier to kill someone for most problems, but not worth the sociopolitical fallout. As I said, this method ties every angle up in a neat bow - the people being helped actually benefit, and political discussion in the rest leads to a compromise. Killing people is bound to create political movements and unrest that set us back in the long run.

Not going to dignify the last bit with a response. Read what I've said.

The only fix for a nonwhite is death

The world is overpopulated. Stop reproducing.

Id have no problem dropping a nuke on Africa to help

someone is going to pull a thanos and wipe out massive amounts of population w/ bioweapons once things really start going to shit. avengers was a warning,

This here is where the problem is. How much funding has developed countries given to underdeveloped countries over the years and how little progress have the achieved?

>How much funding has developed countries given to underdeveloped countries over the years and how little progress have the achieved?
A suitable response to your question is:
>How much of the funding that developed countries have given to underdeveloped countries has actually reached them and been applied as effectively as possible?

What sociopolitical fallout? The sociopolitical fallout can also be solved by bullets, a dime apiece. Those who would cause sociopolitical problems are also useless troublemakers who need to be removed. The very worst way to solve problems is to subsidize reproduction and proliferation of the problems. You cannot remove an infestation of roaches from your home by bringing food to roach nests outside your home. It just makes more roaches, and does nothing to relieve your current pest problems. We have been pouring billions into Africans for over 50 years now, and the only effects have been to greatly increase the numbers of these parasites, who also see our charity as an ENTITLEMENT, and makes them get angry at any mention of reducing the gibs. Bullets are the answer.

>Read what I've said.
I don't see your solution to a horde of shitskins that are already there. Even if they all suddenly started having the same fertility rates as the first world since literally tomorrow they would still be the vast majority of global population. The average IQ of humanity in 2016 was 86. That's barely enough to support the current economy, let alone "improve out planet".
>let's improve the living conditions in the third world because otherwise they will breed and just not allowing them to breed is bad, m'kay
You sound like a giant cuck. Do you realize that?

>Be me born in 87
The human population has increased by more than 50% since my birth.
Something like 6.8% of all homo sapiens who have ever lived are alive right now.
>But overpopulation is a myth.

We're fucked unless we can stop or slow brown people down, there is no way they can take the throne and keep things going, we'll go back to the early iron age.

Attached: PopulationBoom.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

>why don't you just fix others so that they stop coming to you?

Has it ever occurred to you that (((they))) keep up the pressure of migration by deliberately fucking up the third world? How many times have you thought boy, how could they not have seen that famine coming, or, gee it would only take a handful of US troops to stabilise that border and stop village raids? Or maybe how come they manage to instantly get a bus load of journalists there with fancy film equipment but they can’t get enough food and water in? At some point you have to accept that things are happening this way for a reason

>if we helped them.

First everyone would need to finally get it out of their heads that we are all equal. They cannot be helped by being forced into our system, our system works for us because we made it. Their average iq is too low, they need their own thing. Sub Saharan Africans are basically doomed, they are tribesman and thrusting them into the modern world has caused nothing but suffering on all sides.

>just pay unconditional tribute to the hordes
>the fallout from saying "no" would be too great
Pic related. You're either a coward or a bad-faith actor.

Attached: aid.jpg (502x1460, 216K)

Why not just kill all brown people?

Bill Gates need to fuck off from helping niggers. Saving their lives is going to cause a nigger boom by 2030.

Now he's surprised that a whole new group of problems crops up after he stops them from dying?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 12.00.55 PM.png (1746x1526, 1.41M)

>why don't you just fix others so that they stop coming to you?
America has tried this with countless nations by sending them FREE money to fix their nations. The majority of these countries have such poor leadership that nothing ever happens.

Also, fuck you Muhammad.

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

This is the most naive thing I have ever read on this website. Have you heard of conflicting interests before?

Its funny how every success story of the 3rd word the video goes through were colonized by whites and maintained relatively good relations with white countries once emancipated.

inquire with the oracle op @dannyocoulson

>makes billions on dollars
>wastes it all on niggers
How can one man be so smart yet so dumb