Nords

Why are Nordic women the most degenerate of all white women, and most likely to race mix? Where I go to school, we have ALOT of exchange sudents from Sweden, Iceland, and Norway. It seems like the Nordic girls here always associate or hang out with niggers. Even the Nordic guys try to act ghetto. Ive met so many people from Europe at my school, ranging from Spain, Italy, France, Greece, and the UK, and it seems the Nords are the most degenerate, with the United Cucks being right behind them.

Attached: NordWhore.jpg (650x407, 219K)

Nice broofs

The Nords are full of Liberal Kikes. They've been taught to race mix with shitskins.

Attached: 1547653202091s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You already know the answer to this. NW Europeans have been targeted before everyone else.

What weak and dumb faggots

Also not true. Greeks, Romanians and Italians were targetted just as much and still didn’t succumb to it.

They are not, they are finest women on this earth. They stand by their man maybe to lot, you will never find a finer woman than a north.

Nice anecdotal evidence faggot

>maybe to lot
what

Attached: 1545558507477.jpg (532x320, 24K)

This is on the catalog right now fyi

Attached: 94F69379-9D7B-456B-B2EF-62A563E495A0.png (1837x1655, 242K)

Their culture is completely cucked. How do you not expect them to mix with the darkies if the swedes shove all inclusive propaganda down their throats.

A nordic woman protect their faulty man to much, they fight to the end for their man, i think they should ditch them a lot sooner.

*for their black man

ftfy

>t.shitskin who doesn't belong in Sweden

It has to do with the ego. Once you own or want to own a certain type of BMW, you will notice others of the type more often then before

You seem to see more Northern European girls engaging with brown people. It is because you either have or want one

It doesn't matter black or white.

It's genetic. They are naive and impressionable, like children. Nordics sadly need to be herded by other races for their own good.

They look the best, everyone wants to fuck them the instant they turn 13

Nordic women are special when they pick a man ..

social conditioning of freedom to profligate
culture of promiscuity without consequences

Anyway saving the pic, more nordic than this hard to find, i just wait for her to turn into a valkyrie.

Attached: tumblr_n166bds8d11qge5woo1_r1_500.gif (500x200, 938K)

>posts picture Slav
typical new worlder have no idea how Nords even look.

>Romanians
Found the diaspora lmao

I think that north europeans might consider "black" not only proper niggers, but also berbers, turks, indians and arabs. This would explain also why north africans are the least likely to accept a black in their house, as for them it means subsaharian nigga with no dubt

theres no source for that picture

Dutch are the kings of degeneracy and not even Nordic.

I see an eurostat address

It’s historically accurate so

>have no idea how Nords even look.
She doesn't look Slav. Who is she?

Butthurt "italian american" wannabe med detected

Don't know what you're talking about. Racemixing in Norway is very rare.

because their men are the most cucked

Cause Nordic men are weak cucks. They want strong men.

Show statistics or fuck off.

The most nordic nations mixed the less, that's the reason why north america is world power and south america shitholes.

she looks west Slavic to me. Just look at her triangular face

that´s why he has good experiences with nordic women. they only like niggers

White niggers. Thats us. Our women are pure cancer. No irony or joke.

>Source: my ass

Nordics are too naive for their own good. They believe the government when it assures them that taxing the shit out of them is good for them, they believe nogs are great for their communities even though their women are being victimized by them. They believe it's fine to leave their babies outside while they go shopping even though the child could easily be snatched away. They're so trusting and easy to manipulate. They're basically the opposite of Italians - clever little bastards who can tell when someone's trying to pull something on them

Just curious, do you get the taste of nigger cum in your mouth when you eat your gf out? Or are you even allowed to see her pussy alone anymore?

>Poland
>45%

Why God

Attached: 17616686-FA51-4B7D-A75E-6DF49A7F9BF0.jpg (350x345, 33K)

She doesn't look remotely slavic.

he is the nigger. so go figure

Fuck off somali filth. You're living proof race is more than skin deep.

This is a Polish look.

Attached: 1542738055845.jpg (1080x719, 43K)

Icelandic girls are sluts and are proud of it. We have a slut march every year to celebrate that