How is the new president doing? Promised he will stop corruption and started doing just that...

How is the new president doing? Promised he will stop corruption and started doing just that...thieves get burnt and president looking tough on crime.

Mexicos new president might be a good commie? Thoughts?

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe6.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=sLpTO_1547875958
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0BZKlG5QY
youtube.com/watch?v=_rgLSnhIfvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/6

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe2.jpg (960x720, 120K)

3/6

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe3.jpg (960x720, 112K)

4/6

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe4.jpg (960x720, 111K)

5/6

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe5.jpg (960x720, 134K)

6/6

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe1.jpg (960x720, 132K)

shiet, stupidity plus thieve is dangerous

7/6

Attached: mexicoJan18Pipe7.jpg (960x720, 91K)

HOT TAMALE

greed begat hell for them

Lifetime supply of fuel. Based.

the fuck did they use to burn them?
ive pulled chared boddies out of burnt houses that look better then these dudes

This thread

Almost prophetic.

Attached: 1544894818517.jpg (285x280, 15K)

thankyou.
i worked in crematoriums when i was a kid.
i am telling you all.
you can't burn a fucking body down to ash.
even with 2,000+ degree heat, without pulverizing the bones to dust.
and the particulate bone dust has a salty smell
and can give you nose bleeds like cocaine if you breathe too much of it in, cause it eats away at the flesh of your nose, like shit drugs.

have to take care when pulverizing bones to dust, to minimize dust clouds, and wear face masks to keep your nose from bleeding and tasting the salt.

>7/6

Attached: 1543898611750.jpg (723x657, 76K)

Brutal

>mfw i became the refried humanbean

Attached: 20190119_122209.jpg (1098x1360, 528K)

>spic lights cigarette in fucking gasoline geyser
the IQ memes are real

what temp did you guys use?
from what ive found 3799.13 Fahrenheit
is the max tempature gasoline can burn in a normal atmos

How'd he keep his hair?

wasn't it oil?

BALDCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

/Balding/ here that's why the first thing that caught my attention was the top of his head. His hairline is better than mine even after a fucking gas explosion. Fuck this fucking gay earth.

Attached: 1514818575474.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Who would have thought that it was THIS hard to burn down a corpse to ashes!

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

the crisps are the lucky ones

Nah, it's gas, couple of videos before the explosion showing.

Dang, it take 1000+F to carbonize bones like that...

liveleak.com/view?t=sLpTO_1547875958

Attached: sniff.jpg (996x742, 77K)

IQ is a social construct.

It's crazy to think that just a few moments before this he was a thinking, acting, human being with a family, hopes, dreams, etc. I mean, I know he was just a beaner, but he still had something akin to our living experiences even if it was 20-30 IQ points below. Then bam, someone lights a ciggy and he's all of a sudden surrounded by fire on all sides and cooked into ash and bone in moments. He probably had it a little easier than the others, since he was right where the pit opened up. Probably went pretty fast.

The human body is flammable once all the liquids have evaporated. The ash that is leftover is literally what you said, ash. It can't burn, hence why it is called ash.

The body can burn at low temperatures, it just takes longer.

Retard.

Attached: 1334049880601.png (408x286, 7K)

I thought that photo was taken underwater.
Shame. I was hoping that I'd finally see what happens to bodies that go down with the ship.

kek

Forgot to mention, the reason why they cremate at high temperatures is to make sure that all smells are removed, as well as breaking down any undesirable chemicals that could cause health problems.

It also makes the process significantly faster.

Attached: 9e4yj4dh.jpg (960x1137, 615K)

Not once did any of these stupid spics say “quizas esto no es una idea buena” and now they’re burnt tacos in the dirt. Fuck these “people.” I can’t believe we have to border these shitskin goblinos

Attached: 0D7454E6-B81A-4DE2-8B10-A6B96F56874B.png (703x375, 342K)

If I saw a fountain of gasoline like that, my first instinct would be to get the hell away. You could tell me there was $10,000 sitting there and I wouldn't venture into it while a bunch of uncontrolled retards were standing around it. No fucking way. These spics and their jugs, running around trying to get $40 worth of gasoline, risking their lives for it, deserved everything that came to them, and I hear the numbers are expected to go above 100.

>Forgot to mention, the reason why they cremate at high temperatures is to make sure that all smells are removed

There is usually an exhaust fan that gets rid of the smell during the cremation process, sometimes when the retort would stop cremating you would know right away from the terrible smell of burnt flesh, it's distinct and unpleasant.

Some Mexicans have intact all their life's, my father is 71 years old and does not have any sight of losing hair.

I dunno if it's a genetic thing from the amerindians or something, but feels good man

they run around 1500-2200 farenheit.
usually under 2000's 1800-1900 readings.

they get hotter as they day goes on.

it also produces coloful stones. of mineral/fats.
blues greens, pinks,turqoise hard rocks of stuff that change color from the heat..
seen some really cool stones come from burnt fats/flesh.

and sometimes that exhaust can manlfunction and plume thick smoke into the air that can smell like burnt hair, or a creamy flesh smell. it has a sweet smell to the smoke.

>and sometimes that exhaust can manlfunction and plume thick smoke into the air that can smell like burnt hair, or a creamy flesh smell. it has a sweet smell to the smoke.

This. I'm glad I don't do that kind of work no more, fucking sucked sweeping the retort out when it was still 600F+ during the peak of Summer lol.

You think it smells like carne asada?

Teen Spirit.

Bald fags are smart fags mostly

KEK

Doesn't really make up for all the shortcomings, though. Had he been bald
and smart
He would still be alive.

Is actually looking good, I work as a federal teacher and I had my salary raise by 20% already.

We have tankers waiting in the ports to export the petroleum and the gas prices is down. Looking forwards tho this next 6 years.

Attached: coc.png (639x781, 916K)

Fuck autocorrect, ask away.

Barbacoa from Hidalgo is the best

Attached: 2019-01-18 21_10_09-jalisco.png (398x643, 410K)

no such thing as a good commie

Don't be nacionalist in all the contry has good food PD I am from Tulancingo

that's such a fucking lie, mexibro.
I am from Veracruz and Oaxaca and I can definetely tell that Argentinian food is the best up north in northern states

A friend's engineering company has the contract to service the machine that pulverizes bone and teeth at the local crematorium. He said it comes into the shop with broken teeth in the works etc. You can't burn a human body down to ash. Retard.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM, BUCKO.

t. juden peterstein

Mexican food asshole

mmm barbacoa de indio uma delicia

DISPOSE OF YOUR ASHES, BUCKO.

tulancingo is better than pachuca
t. pachuca

Attached: 1544929873243.png (490x355, 200K)

that's what I said you fucking autist.
I'd rather eat KFC of McDonalds than eating carnita asada from Monterrey. And this is why I prefer Argentinian asado.

Calm bro i sorry if i ofend You, anyway i prefer thai

we can agree on that.
I prefer Thai as well.
are we BFF?

Needs to be napalm from US planes on caravans and camp near Tijuana.

based gringo...
There is a truck driver who wrote a book on how to build an atomic bomb and there is a Harvard student who bacame a nomad

is that really how it started?

I tink, bra

I'm sure the commies will say the CIA wanted some refried beaners and shot a flare at it after poking the hole earlier.

i

Attached: 2019-01-19 15_59_23-blush.jpg - MediaFire.png (229x225, 86K)

vengo a figurar

Attached: 1547934982409.jpg (712x346, 25K)

Darwinism at work

Attached: 200w.gif (200x72, 1.03M)

>Mexicans are literally polymorphing into piles of cocaine
madre de dios, cartel black magic has gone too far

please stop. I have to live here everyday

Attached: 1547915765060.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Apparently "wise men" from their villages took the younger kids down there to use to help steal the gasoline from that illegal tap.
Can we just nuke Mexico already?

Attached: sarlacc_cave_main.jpg.696x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (696x463, 89K)

I have a feeling not everybody talking about disposing bodies itt is working for a crematorium or funeral parlor...

just think. the fun has only began for these dead beaners. now they're going to die that exact same death infinitely over and over again in hell kek

>thinking
Doubt it.

Attached: sniffbezos.jpg (464x380, 57K)

crematoria here burn the bodies away to ash and leave crumbly bones behind
The bones are like paper and are strong enough to be picked up with metal chopsticks, but brittle enough to be broken apart by hand
I assume it’s just the calcium and phosphor compounds left behind

You don't know who the fuck those corpses were, you fucking dipshit!
They could be ANYBODY. Hell, they could be the only people known in the government and military who were even loyal to the fight against corruption in the first place! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW?
Hell, they could random people kidnapped and their organs harvested and their bodies disposed of this way.
DO YOU EVEN THINK?
How about if they wanted to demonstrate how hard core they are against corruption, they simply DON'T burn them after capture, and expose who they are and what their crimes were and THEN burn them?
Fuck this pozzed as site, it is full of shills to no fucking end.
CIA FAGGOT NIGGER TIER BULLSHIT ARTISTRY!!!!!

Hey I like refried beans as much as the next guy but keep to /ck/ please

Are you okay user?

Attached: 1532734903272.jpg (500x511, 52K)

Trump can't fool me. I see the ship loads full of war equipment, countless trains full of heavy tanks headed to the east.
That means they are heading to the russian border, because I live in former Prussia and east of that is only Russia and a few Baltic states. The USA is arming their vassal Baltic states and prepares them for war against Russia since Obama started it. And Trump just continues doing that.

He has done a lot for our movement, but yeah they cucked him pretty quick and now it comes down to a lot of talk with almost no action.

He won't drain the swamp, because Trump himself is a bog inhabitant. Still would trade the orange cryptojew for Merkel any day any time.

Attached: Fake News.jpg (2048x2729, 286K)

>stealing gasoline from on open source pouring out like that

God damn, wetback spics sure are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1545527603829.gif (500x491, 376K)

>tfw saw a lot of social media profiles making long ass posts about why making jokes and memes about this is bad/toxic and all that jazz about deleting people on their friendlist

Goddamn it i tough this shit only applied to americans not us, the memes are fuckign hilarious tough.

>1098x1360
>528 KB

why'd you blow up the blown up beaner?

>Mexican dead space 2

>good commie
no such thing

>In the sweet Mojave rain

kek
I'm redpilling morenistas to give gibs to huachicoleros famlies because they are martyrs of the cruzade against corruption. Chairs are so easy to be redpilled

Attached: 2019-01-19 16_39_45-_ VIGILANTES ORIZABA _.png (492x378, 25K)

kek, perfect gif

somebody cut these two together?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0BZKlG5QY

youtube.com/watch?v=_rgLSnhIfvY

Attached: 1534461419421.png (464x700, 413K)

share some?

>good commie
They don't exist.

I see you found my wife's beaver shot. Tell me, what are those red circles supposed to be highlighting?

talk about baked beans amirite?
all the more reason to remove cartel