How do we stop this racist from spreading false hate info?

How do we stop this racist from spreading false hate info?

Attached: 1547624525815.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Prove him wrong.

Don't have to because he's literally Hitler. Ugh gawd it's 2019.

the current scientific consensus disagrees with him. literally nothing else needs to be said

Anyone who has ever interacted with niggers knows he's right

Yet the data agrees with him lmao

Checkmate racists

Attached: 8a60130baebc26e2ea0b7afab82e5303.jpg (600x891, 143K)

>literally nothing else needs to be said
That's the problem really. Jow Forums should make a Union of Free Scientists where no ethical or social constraints will slow progress for the betterment of humanity.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

he's not wrong.
but there is some blacks that rise above that,
they are the champions of their race and out of morality for human life, should be the ones breeding the most with their own bloodline to rise their entire population from poverty to modernity.. at some point in the next 5,000,10,000 years if this is done right, the blacks will have the ability to raise african civilizations that will be equal to the old roman empires and more.

Scientists who are afraid to lose their jobs disagree with him you mean?

A majority of intelligence researchers when anonymously surveyed said that about half the variation between blacks and whites in terms of intelligence was due to differences in genes.

>pick the white one
Okay let me get my microscope and find the aids or sickle cell one.

Jow Forums how do we respond when people make the claim and source the fact that IQ is rising over time

I'd like a pint, hold the Aids and Sickle cell please.

This pisses me off greatly and pretty much explains why we won't be getting off Earth anytime soon. May as well just buckle down and make a new Atlantis till the storm passes.

lol satans kids are dipshitfuckwitretards hahaha.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 830K)

>not donating your own blood for your own child
average leftist's mentality shown at its finest. disgusting.

The absolute state of (((you)))

>It's amazing how well-behaved these Ukrainians are
>You told me this village was a hotbed of anti-communist thought, but after the first public execution, grain production returned to normal and everyone submitted to the government-mandated education
>I'm pretty sure it was just that first guy causing a lot of problems. At this point, though, his body has been hanging there for so long that it's going to be easier to let it decompose all the way than to get it down.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 213K)

You can start by moving to africa with your negro brethren

>wasted digits

Attached: Science and IQ - Genetic.png (1905x1865, 840K)

I am sure this 1 post by this ID will be followed by an expanding, in-depth explanation of the "scientific consensus"

eh.. technically the people who study this can be legitimately claim that we can't attribute the difference between groups to genes.

Could do the same thing with height or any other trait. Height and IQ are heritable to about the same degree, 0.80. There are differences between groups in height, but because height is not 100% heritable, maybe the reason asians are shorter than blacks is due 100% to environmental factors.

Obviously with both IQ and height we are talking about a MASSIVE difference, more than a standard deviation, so its borderline insane to think that the difference would be entirely environmental (and goes against twin studies data), but you COULD make that claim, since its very difficult to determine how much is genetic.

most rational people (when not under threat, ie when asked anonymously) would obviously give a 50/50 estimate. 80(genes)/20(environment) might be a more honest estimate given the heritability of IQ.

Really the only way around this is to try to minimize or do away with IQ altogether, which is what the N. Taleb guy is engaged in.

ftfy

Attached: 1547929353307.jpg (944x720, 292K)

Attached: Genetics proves race IS real.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Thanks, mate.

Attached: IMG_0692.jpg (819x1024, 145K)

b..but that would be racist

Attached: 1541276694504.png (522x679, 336K)

>eh...

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

How are genetics racist? Nobel prizes don't mean shit anymore

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-22-57-22.png (1440x2560, 380K)

>false hate info
the word you are looking for is "facts"
F A C T S

Attached: Science-Is-Sexist-And-Racist-Now-Too-Image-2376403.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

lol I love how people can just throw someone away for speaking the truth. We are on Clown World. No doubt about it.

One of the reasons why blacks hate me is because I'm handsome (unlike them) and intelligent (also unlike them).

Heretic blasting against the Equality religion.

Based old man.

>current scientific consensus
((((current scientific consensus))))

Yeah, the fact that Tyrone can't feed his family without resorting to robbing and killing tells me otherwise.

This is sadly true. A lot of bullshit flies in science because professors get invested in the idea, not the results. Alwyas just a flaw of the testing, some other factor to screen out.
Niggers are objectively dumb. It's more painful to deny the truth.

>scientific consensus disagrees with him
Not really.
That genes affect our organs, including our brains, is accepted by virtually all biologists.
Liberal geneticists even wrote an editorial in the NYT recently to warn their fellow liberals that they're about to acknowledge certain uncomfortable truths.

You'd have to be a retard to believe that over 50,000 years of separate evolution have had impact on everything from our skins, hair, immune systems, bones, muscles EXCEPT for our brains.

They disagree with you, user.

It's genetics, nigger

Attached: 8493958-0-image-a-17_1547451389006.jpg (636x358, 24K)

honor him for spreading the truth, you can kys faggot.

>the current scientific consensus disagrees with him. literally nothing else needs to be said

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>mfw a laureated geneticist can be expelled from the scientific community because of wrongthink.

And yet scientist smuggly comment on how backwards and against truth religious zealots are/were

Attached: IMG_20190112_220852_493.jpg (924x538, 57K)

>Look, this prestigious institution agrees with us, so you should too
>So what if we filled it with our loyalists and sent everyone who disagreed with us in prison?
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: dt170514.jpg (900x439, 175K)

>scientific
>consensus
These two words should never be used together. There is nothing scientific about consensus.

Oh... i see

Subversion !

We don't we accept the science and kill all the cucks like yourself.

Funny how they say his comment are "reprehensible" and "incompatible with (((our))) core beliefs" yet they never state his comments are false or not based on facts.

>scientific consensus

Attached: 1511576566276.jpg (185x200, 16K)

good guy

thanks uncle watson

Attached: 1508141012865.png (516x788, 539K)

>the current scientific consensus disagrees with Galileo. literally nothing else needs to be said

Attached: (you).png (645x729, 179K)

>scientific consensus

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

Post Thomas Sowell and put our fingers in our ears.

>refuse to comply with lysenkoism
>be called racist
what a world to live in today.

If I could perform a type and screen then I could tell you within a reasonable degree of certainty. Don’t be stupid on purpose user.

Attached: 29B4A67D-5631-41CD-9A65-05D9E97D670F.jpg (782x788, 52K)

He's the only one who can prove 23andme is a scam and must be unpersoned

This. I'm not well versed in his work but I'd imagine he's not saying that Africans are inherently less intelligent, but rather, through evolution their race has developed lower IQ individuals.

>((((((((((((((scientific consensus)))))))))))))

Is a fucking jewish magic word, similar to racism and sexism and the like. Science is made by a few elite individuals, not a ((((((((consensus)))))))) of useless lab rats.

The democratization of science was a mistake. It opens the door up to subversion

>height is genetic
Ok
>looks are genetic
Ok
>Athleticism is epigenetic
Ok
>Intelligence is inherited
Ok
>There will be differences among races for intelligence
Ok
>The data shows that blacks have lower IQ
YOU'RE A RACIST

Pick the one thats not pigs blood, or chicken blood. I will wait.