WHITE ALERT, COME IN HERE GOYS - III

Ok so I've come across this shit on twitter :twitter.com/lulu_says2/status/1086552871674368001, apparently it was an indegenous march and they came across young white trump supporters.

Liberals on twitter identified these kids, their highschool and are now trying to ruining their lives. What can we do to help them ?

Previous

Attached: tw_2.png (829x411, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG5ZB0fw1k
canada411.ca/res/5198813922/John-Kupferschmidt/407868019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/lulu_says2/status/1086552871674368001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG5ZB0fw1k

What did this kid do wrong exactly?

I don't understand why there is all of this outrage.

Attached: tw1.png (676x884, 88K)

Attached: yt_1.png (1786x308, 42K)

Attached: yt_2.png (1545x216, 25K)

honestly just leave the american indians alone. they never really did as much damage as the niggers for example. you won't see those same anorexic zoomers stand up to some rap listening niggers

Attached: yt_3.png (1704x458, 62K)

He was a white and standing there instead of suckling the native american's toes

Attached: yt_4.png (1038x406, 46K)

leftist are deranged and deserve a bullet

Attached: tw_3.png (720x313, 73K)

comedy gold. too bad these lunatics are actually dangerous

S 0 Y
Y

he deleted his tweet
good job anons

Attached: tw_4.jpg (1125x513, 101K)

He was white and went outside without apologizing

>2019
>the left now is offended by standing and smiling

Attached: F3AB817E-82E2-43D6-A8C4-5EB962771E8B.png (1125x2001, 1.19M)

He was groovin' to the beat.

precisely

can't wait to see some young blood MAGA twerps fighting the nigger gangs so we can finally start the race war.
so based they are just wooing and hollering around like a pack of niggers in front of a frail old indian, FUCKING BASED MAGAPEDES

imagine if the maga kids were prochoicers and the indigenous were prolifers at the march for life. its all because they thing that they are the people with the """good and right""" opinion on things.

They're doxxing the wrong person
>
>
>
>
> it's the wrong kid anyways. They have truly fuvked up now

Attached: IMG_2349.png (1524x1760, 408K)

The roasties are turning on us.

Attached: rmg.png (648x242, 21K)

Attached: 4857456D-612B-468C-A022-56A9DAEA46BE.png (1125x2001, 325K)

Attached: 4781D435-E106-48E7-B56B-BCB0EC9CDBF6.png (1125x2001, 642K)

>Woman acts tough
>Man hits her back
>Proceeds to cry victim

>supporting Christcucks

Attached: i-cant-stop-laughing-dankmemes-autism-cringe-meme-memes-autistic-1259287.png (500x918, 124K)

probably got their detective skills from Buzzfeed

>gets knocked out
>reee men

>be Native
>be local drummer for a group that travels a lot
>be MAGA hype man since Trump went to power
>whole Rez knows it
>have seen this video dozen a of times since it exploded
The only kid out of the group that I like is the main kid, the rest act like niggers desu. But the main outrage comes from the “sacredness” of the situation, a song and drummer is treated with the utmost respect and at Powwows or handgames or whatever you have parents beating the shit out of their brats to keep quiet when an elder is doing a song like this. The school officials are a bunch of retards though desu senpai

Kekked
The drama contiues
>K_keepmeposted.jpg

Attached: IMG_2134.jpg (1490x1118, 366K)

We may do the same and expose the exposers.

Attached: reaching here.png (448x300, 21K)

So why aren't they doing this on BLM rallies? They just had to pick the weakest one consisting of mostly old people

Pro Tip: When dealing with angry Leftists, the less information you give them the better. Even if the guy goes forward to deny being there, a bunch of Leftists will just assume he is lying to cover his ass.

YOU CAN'T BEAT LEFTISTS BY PLAYING THEIR GAME. You have to turn the tables on them fast and hard. Make sure to give your local Democrats and Leftists as piece of your mind next election season. They claim they want to hear from regular people all the time.

>following the new thread and not caring at all
Yeah. You're not following anyone rabbi

im trying to find where julia's craft is

Attached: Capture.png (1191x620, 232K)

They don't know what they're doing. They're literally waking a sleeping giant. Fucking marvelous. They're doing the work for us.

Anyone else feel like this was staged? Just doesn’t seem like something that would happen naturally. Indians aren’t really on our radar.

Will you teenage edgelords hold your cringe when out in real life. You're not helping yourselves or Trump by being edgy retards IRL.

Until you understand optics, stick to the online world kiddos.

screw your optics, i'm going in

So, why is it ok for antifa to do the same thing, but more violent?

Checked
Rules for radicals
>make the enemy live up to its own set of rules
We practice that here. Better than they do desu.... so we will see how it plays out
Alright I'm out faggots it stopped raining and I'm in the French quarter about to go party and try to avoid the high tranny population
Have fun fellas

Attached: IMG_2337.jpg (500x751, 109K)

You're a big guy

Why am not surprised that this gay piece of shit lives in canada

Attached: 33AF342F-03F6-4259-85FA-65575F92FBF3.png (1125x2001, 269K)

And the left will bully this fucking kid into silence and non-personhood.
This is the time to fucking act.
Get your fucking asses in gear

>Well he should step out and support us after we attacked him then, only then will our bloodlust be satisfied

Do these people even hear themselves?

For the same reason you haven't gone to the poor white part of town to do anything worse than pick up a cheap date or visit the undocumented pharmacist. You are not the first person they have seen cause major trouble down there. They know how to deal with such trouble makers because they have to live with them on a regular basis.

It may not even be him duud
See And Czech em

What does chief with drum think about all this?

He has some reservations about it

Is it not against twitter's rules to dox or they just don't give a shit?

Attached: 1474320388825.jpg (999x490, 113K)

Poor white people are blue voters overall. A lot of stoner hippy types

That thing has a man face

> tuberculosis song

Project Veritas and Project Veritas Action — the latter group created to more freely cover political activity — had a more fitfully successful record. In a series of videos, O'Keefe and other journalists posed as registered voters to expose how easy it would be to obtain ballots fraudulently where identification was not required to vote. But there were high-profile failures, too. A sting in which a journalist posed as a Canadian citizen and purchased Clinton campaign merchandise was unveiled at a news conference where the first question was: “Is this a joke?” A mole sent to work for a Democratic campaign in Wisconsin was exposed and fired. A call to the Open Society Foundations, founded by the frequent conservative target George Soros, went awry when a Project Veritas journalist left the phone off the hook. The result was shared with New Yorker magazine reporter Jane Mayer.

[From The Fix: The hacking, leaking, undercover election]

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks. In the first video, he boasts of “conflict engagement in the lines of Trump rallies,” takes credit for the violence that canceled a Trump rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago, admits he has paid “mentally ill” people to start trouble and says there's a “Pony Express” that keeps Democratic operatives in touch, regardless of whether they work for super PACs or the campaigns not permitted to coordinate with super PACs.

It's okay to dox nazis

canada411.ca/res/5198813922/John-Kupferschmidt/407868019.html

Got a lead on Chief Tecuckseh

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (933x327, 23K)

I grew up as one, around a ton of such people. White Nigger is an apt term for many of them.

Could be gud

Its okay to dox if they're white.
Oh boy

those are MAGA normies though

"guests on their land"
the absolute mental gymnastics to virtue signal.
Does he really believe natives view him as a "guest"?

Oh no no no

Oh damn it's about to go down

Attached: 1524339985229.jpg (618x803, 114K)

> old hobo stumps literally animal skin drum in your face and breathes his rotten teeth and smallpox lungs in your face
> turns out (you) are the one abusing him and he is a wise elder

Someone plx meet this elder and make an unironic interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Attached: image_1383644681.jpg (468x670, 79K)

Oh yeah

Put me in e screencap senpaiiiiiiiiiiiii

Attached: IMG_1670.jpg (250x284, 18K)

Nope the left is offended of you being white

Somebody tell him that "guest," is the wrong word for pussy white males. So is Conquistidor. He is a Settler, having missed the conquest era and now being a grovler (but he won't be giving his land and money away.)

that kid standing super close has to be a jew just look at him

Aight faggots, listen up. I need someone with facial recognition software to compare the guy in this image to the image of Chief Tecuckseh on twitter

Attached: john_kupferschmidt-140x186.jpg (140x186, 11K)

Mfw I have nothing even close to that level of software or talent
: /

Attached: IMG_2173.jpg (650x813, 194K)

>twitter.com/lulu_says2/status/1086552871674368001
>ALL WHITE WOMEN

Uh oh

Attached: 4D59E67C-1ACF-4330-A483-1D66715078F7.png (669x776, 664K)

Do they have pizza in Canada?
asking for a friend

If you want to fuck with the white self hating idiots, try some painting and decorating. (This is vandalism and can get you in some deep shit, so keep your stealth game up and don't get caught. Don't tell anyone where you were or what you did. People love to tell all, just to get attention.)

Pick the Middle Class part of town or richer. Take note of any cameras and foot patrols and avoid those. Work at night to keep from being spotted and make sure your clothes and shoes don't reflect light.

Pick any "hate" symbol that the (((media))) has associated with white racism. Put a bunch of it all over places where someone will see it within the next week. Late night work is often discovered the next morning or a few days later. Let the white self hating idiots go mad with grief, hate and fear over "those evil white supremacists! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! They are everywherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!"

Lay low for a couple months and pick a new spot to decorate when you get back on the job.

No problem when white people get f*cked with though:
youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50

Attached: ItsOkToDoItToWhitePeopleThough.png (1040x524, 681K)

I'm kind of jealous.

The Indian is there with his little drum shouting ayahahayaha while the based aryans are mocking him by doing the same thing while wearing MAGA hats but the most based of all is the lad that stares him down and in his stare you can see that he’s thinking ‘Is this your culture? My ancestors took your land so easily’. You can also feel a sense of a movement and unity as they mock the guy’’s march. Incredible

Attached: 32B211B9-9D09-4142-ACB8-F592960C816C.jpg (960x720, 127K)

The left that is REEEing over this means they are powerless. The left trying to DOXX him means they are POWERLESS.

The white kid is POWERFUL because he doesn't care.

Why do you think Trump is so powerful? Because he doesn't care.

More of us whites need to not care what the left thinks. That is how you win.

let it happen, the fire rises

Checked and kept

MEME FLAG

JIDF THREAD

ABANDON SHIP

Attached: 1513636692004.jpg (2402x2954, 716K)

Though I have my own opinions on the kids counter-protesting the natives, I really fucking hate that people are doxing them and the media is supporting those who doxx them. It's fucking disgusting, especially since they are now at risk of being injured or killed by outraged SJW faggots. Shit like this just makes me pissed.

What a cuck.

Do your thing Jow Forums

What do you mean about the thread being JIDF?

>let's destroy this kids life because he stood next to a native drum guy
These people are utterly insane and pure evil.

>What can we do to help them ?
nothing these kids are dumb and they will learn not to be dumb and engaging in non constructive behavior.

Attached: 2808430re333333333.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Shame was cute, I'm guessing she changed her look to match her hiv positivity

Lefts do our thing Jow Forums!

MEME FLAG

JIDF THREAD.YOU HAVE BEEN TRICKED.

ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP

Attached: 1520113266987.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

Why is Alex such a faggot?

>Slide it

>Gypsy

nah bro

>make radical anti Trump shit mainstream
>teenagers tend to move against the mainstream
>Teenagers become edgy Trumpets
>HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!!??!
God damnit these people are insufferable

Attached: 1547933813059.gif (480x480, 3.7M)