WE VOTED FOR TRUMP AND GOT JEB!

WE VOTED FOR TRUMP AND GOT JEB!
SO MUCH WINNING MAGA

Attached: DRUMPH.jpg (545x377, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2018-12-19.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE GUAC AND THE KEK.

Did you expect any different from Trump the king of kike cocksucking?

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 105K)

MEME FLAG

DON'T RESPOND TO THREADS LIKE THIS

THEY ARE JIDF

Attached: 1524600269464.jpg (1920x743, 248K)

Daily reminder that the whole shutdown is over 5billion for the wall, aka, nowhere near the total cost of 50billion +
The whole thing is a scam but unironic magapedes don't care.

I remember up untill about a couple of weeks ago some of them believed the wall was getting built just because Trump lied about it at a rally lel

>EVERYONE WHO CALLS OUT TRUMP'S BULLSHIT IS JIDF!
>ANN COULTER IS JIDF TOO!
>EVERYONE'S A SHILL !!!!

:^)

Attached: trump big.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)

How does Ann Coulter propose Trump build his wall?

Seriously how?

He can't get Congress to approve it, and if he tries to do it on his own, the courts will block him. So, how?

I stand with Ann Coulter!

She said this before, Trump could order the military to build it. He has that power as commander in chief.

anncoulter.com/columns/2018-12-19.html

If you were elected president after decades of politicians doing nothing about the millions of illegals pouring into our country every year, committing crimes, dealing drugs, driving drunk, molesting children and killing Americans like Kate Steinle, and your central campaign promise -- repeated every day -- was to build a wall, wouldn't you have spent the entirety of your transition period working on getting it done?

Wouldn't you have been building prototypes, developing relationships with key congressional allies and talking to military leaders about using the Seabees or the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall?

Wouldn't you skip the inauguration and take the oath of office in San Diego so you could get started on supervising wall construction immediately after putting your hand on the Bible and being sworn in as the leader of the free world?

You would if you meant it.

Well, Donald Trump didn't do that.

BUMP

White whore shit posting for (((you)))s

>bumping yourself
Go back to your discord server, shill

>Everyone who doesn't support amnesty don is a shill!

Attached: trump kabbalah.jpg (744x666, 120K)

>regurgitating other people rather than coming up with unique and wholehearted critisisms
Honestly anyone with a memeflag should be banned for retarded opinions

>Honestly anyone with a memeflag should be banned for retarded opinions

>Pointing out amnesty don being a sellout is a 'retarded opinion'

Im pointing out you arent bringing anything new to the table
no insightful commentary, no retort or honest talk

All i see is "LOOK AT WHAT SOMEONE SAID LOL ISNT THIS FUNNY"
Its people like you that make me wish everyone in the world was dead

What's your unique insight?

Coulters said Trump is about to give amnesty for a small amount of wall. It's him being a classic GOP guy.
Seems like people are mad at me for making this thread and Coulter for making those posts rather than being mad at the one who deserves it, Trump.

My insight is that he's trying to get them to at least say yes to something so they can further negotiate.

You gotta lowball a bit then work your way up in negotiation. If he does go full DACA and giving everything the dems want then yeah Ill be mad at him but, just in my opinion, I think he is baiting them to see if theyll take the hook

But the shutdown is over 5billion of funding... you don't start a negotiation like that. You start with asking for a lot and then work your way down, not start by asking for barely anything and then work your way down to practically zero.

That's aside from the amnesty issue too. The BEST case scenario from this shutdown is the dems cave entirely and give Trump 5bil for the wall, which is about 10% of the wall funding so it's no where near enough.

If he asked for 50billion or 100billion originally then i'd agree with you.

This bitch is going to be on Bill Maher's show next week FYI

Ann is such a whiny cunt. Constantly seeking media attention. I love how TRS and everyone else on the alt right calls her "queen ann" yet she is a mudshark.

>it's almost as if the man known for playing the PR game is playing the PR game.

Woah.

Coulter is a dumb roastie that doesn't understand the political game. It's no surprise Trump unfollowed her.

Wow, that's just shitty. That you have so little rationality, or so little respect for it, that you think you are making a point against Trump when you are making one FOR Trump. Just amazing the level of stupid you possess and/or think others possess.... Do you even believe in your own existence?

This country is a demographic time bomb where a non leftist will never again be elected if it goes off. We don't have time for fucking games.

Yeah holding the President accountable to his word is being 'whiny'.
She should just shout 'MAGA' at every sellout move Trump makes :^) Based amnesty, based hb1 visas, based neoliberal sellout don.

>Mentions the wall at every single rally
>Makes stopping illegal immigration the main point of his running
>Ends up 'demanding' 10% of the wall
>Can't even get that without amnesty
>COULTER JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND DON'S BIG BRAINED PLAN

Name one thing I said that is irrational in that post.

I'm not going to. I'm going to let it sit there and stink and let flies collect around it and see if someone else can quote it for me.

He had two fucking years and went to go play golf at his private jew resort rather than have meetings with all of congress that was in his control. He could've done something but didn't until mummy Coulter started calling him out for his inability to get anything done.

Attached: 1542218325730.jpg (833x1012, 403K)

What will happen if he doesn't make a deal and simply has the Army build it immediately? He will be exponentially more ineffective in getting what he wants done during the remainder of his presidency. He can't executive order his way through his time in office. You're too small brained to understand that though and are a siege tard who thinks Trump should just gas the kike race war now. Yet, you're too fat to walk upstairs without labored breathing.

mummy coulter is a mud shark

LAM

Attached: 0CA6FF6C-5DFD-4D0B-8508-F2BEE898BA21.jpg (1566x470, 254K)

Wow, your shit sucks, too! This is the strength of the shilling these days? I almost feel ironic pity for you.

>all caps
>screenshot of social media
>meme flag
take note newfags, these are all signs of a Troll

don't forget to type sage in the options field so threads like this don't get bumped and will eventually fall off the board and die.
only you can prevent forum trolls

>You gotta lowball a bit then work your way up in negotiation.
That's the opposite of how negotiation works.

His plan is to LARP about the wall.
He lied about it being built a couple of months ago and dummies believed it. He'll probably get 5billion of funding and the leftist media will screech pretending it's a terrible thing. This will make magapedes believe that Trump has had a tremendous victory and that the wall is going to be done, when in reality only a small amount of it is going to be done.

This is how the media controls people's minds.

>What will happen if he doesn't make a deal and simply has the Army build it immediately?

He could have done this from DAY ONE. There's no excuse for why he hasn't done this and no amount of muh 4d chess makes it okay.

okay but that doesn't make her wrong about Trump, start demanding results from this faggot already instead of dismissing his critics.

He's been threatening to invoke emergency powers since December. Give it up already. Your great pumpkin isn't coming.

>googles ann coulter dating
>it was JJ from Goodtimes
I...I dont know what to say she must had a crush on him back when his show aired

He is /theirguy/ through and through, they used him to pull this shit so that from now on we will be shut down politically. Just look at the Rosenthal interview, every president since FDR has been THIERS.

>lowball
You lowball THEIR end, not your own you fucking headass

Did you reply to the wrong user? I agree with you.

>he can’t executive order his way through office
Obama
Bush
Clinton

There have been plenty of results. Trade deficit improvements, pulling out of the Middle East, and shutting down the government to get a wall.

Meanwhile Ann Coulter is a mudshark opportunist who was a top notch neocon when it was time to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. She lacks agency and simply follows edgy trends for her own gain. Can you imagine her as president? She would fold in a month. Real easy to sit on Twitter and nag Trump from the comfort of you and your black boyfriend's apartment while Mike Peinisvich and all of the cucks on the "alt right" jack their dicks to your adam's apple.

> thinking the guy Oseary is Donald Trump
>actually reading, feeling like a investigative journalist getting some scoop on Trump learning Kabbalah
>underlines it
>learning from a total stranger how to read

Attached: 1547755900038.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

>how?
Declare a state of emergency and arrest anyone who stands in the way. Judges and members of Congress have been placed under arrest before.

>Pulling out of the middle east

Fucking where? We still have troops all over the place.

>suggesting women can comprehend the subtle intricacies of 4D chess
My sides are in orbit!

>4d chess
>Implying this unironically in 2019

Dems still have to agree to it, skelletor should calm down.