youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_21st_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Indian
She looks white tho

wider than you cletus

Didn't Sargon swear of doing political shit after people pulled up old articles of him calling people white niggers?

It's like telling children Santa isn't real.

Fuck up with their brain.
They can't comprehend Muslims are modern day slave owners who confiscate the passports of their "workers".
And it of course completely melts their brain to to be told Blacks enslaved other blacks.

Attached: 1497082531900.jpg (920x613, 356K)

Sargon of appleBEES, do you get it now???

Or, y'know, how they're actually still buying and selling slaves right now.

>DUDE! MY DAD IS FUCKING BLACK!
>is actually Italian
The fact that this fucking meme can get rich on the internet, is a testimony for the stupidity of the white masses.

Attached: Faust.jpg (800x993, 277K)

angry poo

Attached: DxJGPNFWwAAz0rp.jpg (684x752, 30K)

this never stopped happening and it's going on right now, lmaO

youtu.be/KT7MK13PyMw

Why don't you listen to someone who is actually educated.

Excuse me that is extremely racist if you dont agree with all my points I cannot continue lurking this thread

What does he mean by blacks owned slaves first? Blacks are not even the first people whites have enslaved before.

>chuckles

define "slavery"

Attached: Sargon.png (349x349, 215K)

Fucking based, rekt that SJW! Sargon is the king of Jow Forums

Flag checks out.

>wider
False

Why are people listening to a haggard looking native american woman?

Jamaica owww i want to take her

Those people are running for office.

And no one has challenged them with reality before. Someone need to do it.

jews were behold the slavery of black people

This. Liberals can’t comprehend a world outside their bubble

Every liberal that claims diversity is strength should be required to watch this

Liberian canibal warlords is a huge redpill back when Vice wasn’t cucked

Attached: 18E19BA6-C654-44D2-872E-59F00E00270B.jpg (833x500, 151K)

Arguing with liberals is kinda tricky because, if you try to reason with them it's like trying to defuse an unstable armed bomb that will go off at any second, it's really hard and can be frustrating. Fortunately, unlike a bomb, this problem can mostly be solved by smacking it in the fucking face when it starts to get outrageous.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Forgot link

Attached: 17908761-D792-4F2E-853A-DCE62536AF22.jpg (882x563, 82K)

Literally how, where the fuck do you live?

i wish i could understand how anyone can stand to listen to a bong talk about american politics and american history that he understands literally nothing about. i would never talk about bong politics or bong history, because i don't know anything about it. i know we're the only subject that a midwit cuck can monetize but it's insufferable.

why does he keep doing this to himself? he has gotten wrecked in every single debate he has done.

timestamp, im not watching all that

IIRC: Europeans had more or less ended slavery until West African warlords retaught the Dutch about it.

Blacks were enslaving each other long before whites came looking for labor.

Sure thing Pablo.

>you have to be born in a country to talk about its history

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

They were discussing slavery and Sargon noted that there were slaves owned by black masters in the south. She not only denied this fact but was offended that he even suggested it. As Sargon pressed the point she looked like she pooped herself and abruptly ended the discussion..

Slavery is a thing people will naturally discover. Blacks existed before whites. QED.

It's screencap worthy for future posting.

Too bad white people got too greedy for their own good and made their slaves produce more slaves.

The muslims had the right idea to castrate their slaves. So no one is around today to give the descendants guilt.

>I think you saying social issues are more complicated than just race is problematic

Is she Natsoc?

youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM

Indian shitlibs are a special kind of insufferable.

>arabs were the only ones to castrate their slaves
gotta hand it to them, they had this shit figured out back then

this

Don't they have a literal racial caste system in India right now? Maybe this white-washed bitch should rage about that since she's so concerned with her heritage.

kek

not completely. there are small black populations in arab countries

FACTS ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, M'KAY?!! HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS, WHITE BOI?!

/sarcasm

Indians don’t have skin that light.

Attached: 718F4967-6652-492C-9A28-961DD9522E49.jpg (1024x768, 286K)

A FUCKING STAR SPANGLED BANNER

timestamp faggot i'm not listening to this fat insufferable cunt sarcuck for 30 mins.

>white guy afraid of outspoken brown women who are sick of your shit

What a surprise

>HAHAHA SJWs BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

He should have told her that Mussolini ended slavery in Ethiopia.

we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow

She' breaking traditions by trying to be chief. Shame on her

slump

Attached: commieFaggot.png (1152x609, 1.29M)

Wait do we like /sargon/ again now?
Brb searching for my applebees memes to DELET!

Explains why everything south of the US is a shit hole.

well they are geographically close after all
if US slaveholders did the same you'd only have south america and Caribbean to worry about

Her skin is still way too dark to be white.

this looks like the guy that tried to beat Richard Spencer in a debate by saying whites don't actually exist

Think he was saying that the blacks bought by whites had already been enslaved by other blacks usually as a result of war. It's a pretty common belief among nogs in america that whites just went about knocking their ancestors on the head and put them on boats.

Problem was shipping in a batch of niggers halfway across the world was expensive so they had to let them breed to get their money's worth. The Arabs lived right next to their supply so they could get away with it.

there are differnet indians. Aryans to the northa nd Dravidians to the south. It's where we get the other use of the word Aryan from, as some North Indians particularly the Brahmin class, are very light skinned. They are actually descended from the some groups that whites are, split from the Caucasus region aroun 35,000 years ago, some heading south and the rest into Europe.

Not really, I know Italians and Greeks that same color, some even darker. But maybe I should specified that or said Hispanic instead of white.

So even if you now present lefties with a historical fact as blatant as "all races did something evil at one point in history" they are going to claim "historical revisionism"?
You can bet your fucking asses this is going to go main stream in half a year or two and the public will believe it.

Does reverse racism exist though?

I kind of see her point but when somalis are sitting in on the Swedish Riksdag then dont they have power?

What made him think whites don't actually exist?

Somalis owned blacks, its even on Wikipedia lmao

Attached: DEIkF8kV0AA0gWP.jpg (1152x2048, 298K)

the absolute state of america

she poo as shit

TIMESTAMP YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: 8BE9E5BF-D6A3-4E8F-82A9-2F4F9F8513D5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

lol? She talks about how in india they worship white people, and that is a form of white supremacy that whites need to work to dismantle? or that SHE herself as a non white was raised to dislike blacks, and that's a form of white supremacy?

What the fuck is this type of argument? These people have serious inferiority complex's.

Bong history is our history though.

What the fuck is this?

Why do you guys fall for bait so easily?

>*snorts*
>Define "white".
>Define "people".
>Define "owned".
>Define "slaves".

>define "define"

Nah he just said he'd reign in his behavior. I think he's trying to be more respectful & respectable now

Wow, you've bested me today. I concede. Good show.

>define ">"

She is browner than my asshole m8

White people never had slaves. Jews and monarchy had slaves.

Why doesn't Sargon ever bring up the j*ws when this woman talks about how white men control the media and all positions of power? Like what the FUCK, non whites view
j*ws as white and this shit needs to be challenged ASAP when you fucking hear a non white talk about white men controlling the media and banks and government

like that actually triggered me lol

It's one of the first videos if you youtube it.

Africa Kings had literal slave wars and were competing against one another to sell slaves to Europeans for weapons and cash.

Attached: jew_slave_ships.png (500x379, 82K)

Remember to sage all (((Sargoy))) of Mossad threads.

>Fat middle aged brit who is married to a roastie and raises her kids (ultimate form of cuckoldry) has an opinion

Sargoy is a faggot

>Just because big pharma is bankrolling campaigns, doesn't mean that the voter has to vote for the senator... it's about the INDIVIDUAL *closes eyes, does Italian hand gestures*
Sargon fucking shilling for big pharma just so that we can continue the farce of single person single ballot, as if this is the pinnacle of freedom.

she's not indian she's american

>dindu nuffin

Shut the fuck up

Sargon is a cuck, but he is obviously in the right. Multiple african states issued apologies regarding their complicity in slavery. It's not even a conversation.

The lady is obviously extremely butthurt with a huge chip on her shoulder for losing elections. big whoop.

Attached: 1518474367258.png (680x700, 67K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_21st_century
>Slavery by descent, also called chattel slavery, is the form most often associated with the word "slavery". In chattel slavery, the enslaved person is considered the personal property (chattel) of someone else

There are 7.7 billion slaves on this planet:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
>In demographics, the world population is the total number of humans currently living, and was estimated to have reached 7.7 billion people as of November 2018.

We are personal property of Jews who flood our countries with niggers, Indian rapists and build supermarkets nobody asked for where they sell GMO garbage nobody asked for to replace our 100% natural food made by own country, so we eat shit slave food. If that wasn't enough i have to learn their companies in school and work for them until death. African niggers had it good, if only i got free environment improvement and billions of money from UN every year.

Attached: NBC New York Times CNN npr Jews.jpg (8345x3208, 3.53M)

Doesn't matter. It has less to do with her skin color and more about her facial features. Take the same woman, only imagine her with blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin... She still wouldn't be" white"...would she ? Why ? Just look at her fucking bone structure. Then again, it depends what you personally mean by "white". Albinos, asians, arabs can also potentlally be "white".

But if by "white" you mean of "european" origin. Then she clearly doesn't look european. As a matter of fact, That Sargon guy also looks rather suspicious to be honest. He has some suspicious facial features.

That's european (see image attached)

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

I meant for an Indian she is white.

They literally cannot cope when you pointed out it was whites who chose to end slavery before everyone else

she's so full of shit.
>i'm not demonizing white people
>i'm demonizing white supremacy
>white people ARE... we all are part and parcel of white supremacy
>all white people are racist
>it's problematic if you're white and cannot admit to being a white supremacist
>i have lots of white friends

they're SO fucking hypocritical

>dindu nuffin
Except end formal slavery in the western world. Fuck off kike

Attached: commie_npc.png (500x481, 285K)

>akshually we are all slaves

kys for real. You are already depressed af, might as well do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control

>white people ended slavery around the world
>that means they did not own slaves ever

you are embarrassing fascism by associating fascism with room-temperature IQ.

This is why Sargon will never win a debate, even something as obvious as "blacks had slaves" he doesn't REALLY know about it (fuck, simple search of slavery in africa is enough).
This one was just too retarded, most SJW just repeat the same pamphlet over and over again, but it would be over with just a simple link for the case of this idiot.
And let's not talk about profesional SJWs, that had to make bullshit studies, so they can point out to obscure papers about "muh patriarchy" or have remembered cherrypicked events.
It really comes down to Spencer's "you are not as intelligent as you think you are", he's just a reddit reader thinking he knows stuff.

Try to visit Nebraska sometime, Jose, and maybe then, you know how white people look like

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-162026_Gallery.jpg (1078x1082, 534K)