So...when do I get laid?

Attached: cuck.png (1034x845, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

westernmastery.com/2017/03/23/cultural-marxism-is-the-1-enemy-of-western-civilization/
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whenever those rape awareness campaigns mention how most rapes are committed by someone you already know like a friend or acquaintance this is literally the face that I picture

Attached: 7E21367D-51F1-4F07-B798-D04F4FA03270.jpg (236x309, 33K)

>no freedom until were equal

Couldn't agree more you fat onions boy nigger

Attached: ff_70.jpg (882x876, 451K)

thos. never trust the "white allies"
all theyre doing is looking for a place that will accept their degeneracy.
look at that borderlands 2 company president.
>our games are diversive af yall
>secret thumbdrive full of cp with all his business contracts and info

>my rolemodel is rbg
>didn't even know she existed until she fell down and broke her ribs 3 months ago

Cringe.

Another social media post

((((((((((((BENJAMIN))))))))))))

He's probably going to get groped by some fag

One of you based fags needs to infiltrate the vagina of a pussy hat leftist and when you're about to blow your nut passionately whisper MAGA in her ear.

I want to beat him up so bad

You'd go to jail for rape when she pulls her consent retroactively :^)

what is rbg? does he mean RGB?

Never

ruth bad girl ginsBERG

Gods how many more must come totaly true?

Attached: male-feminist-comic.png (625x605, 57K)

nononononon

Attached: 1518934636723.png (390x377, 146K)

That is so fucking pathetic. I wish I knew this march was going on today, I would have gone to it.

Nuke Denver pls

Attached: 1538019969971.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Lol never Women don't fuck who they have no respect for They claim the man they want is you yet their biology makes them want the man who is the opposite Please turn back before it's too late, OP

never, ben. never.

this is very true.

It’s written on the wall. The only person who’d desperately want to live in a world with ZERO discrimination is 1000% of the time a predatory person by nature.

Bingo, ding ding.

isn't it dangerous for him to be there?
he could get accused of shit

he's wearing badges. he'll be fine.

I wonder how many times that fat fag, has been told he has "White Privilege" by all the chicks he is so obviously, desperately trying to fuck, but can't, while agreeing? This virgin will kill himself within 5 years a virgin 10/10, no women come to his funeral.

9/10 chance he will be falsely accused of rape.

there is a negative correlations between fag flare and getting pussy.

Which bomber vest would have used? /s

Based EU poster now I really have seen it all

I can almost hear his brain screaming "Im so happy all these people are telling me I'm doing the right thing. I can put off an hero for at least a month."

>feminist AF
>pink hat
>im not threatened by strong women
>my hero is RGB
this queer checks all the boxes of the "needs to be violent curbstomped" checklist

Holy shit do you see the bizarro world contrast between their lower bodies in the center right photo? Fucking hell.

Underrated

came here to post this

He'll get his consciousness raised when his fellow travelers turn on him for being a white male. At least, I hope so.

Holy shit this faggot's legs are thinner than a woman's. Soi is a hell of a drug.

Indeed

Attached: 1746F926-3FCB-425E-A500-D5C097D754AD.jpg (750x754, 494K)

I’m a feminist and I get laid. I think it may have to do with the fact that I’m 6.2 and lift.

Go away Aaron you’re disgusting

Blue pilled and faggy as fuck.

that poor dog :(
he didnt deserve this

Attached: 1547833487607.png (450x405, 115K)

it's sad that he will never know how much better a strategy it is just to tell women to shut the fuck up. No women will ever seek validational sex from a man wearing that shirt.

>my biggest role model as a woman is... RBG

first of all, a space after an ellipsis? Piss poor writing, 1/10

second, could this be why?

Attached: RBG pedofriend.png (917x1000, 271K)

There isn't a group of people on this planet I have less respect for than male feminists. They are lower than niggers in my eyes.

This is the reason those inflated stats are so high. Because some drunk girl these guys are orbiting decides to let them have a taste of that sweet nectar and the next day, that girl is so disgusted with herself she files a rape report.

The colors red blue and green. He is a pokemon gen wunner

Spbp

Trips of truth

I bet half of the libshits who idolize RBG didn't even know who she was until they did a massive media blitz of books, documentaries, and movies to prop her up. It's as if someone wants them to chimp out upon her imminent death *big think*

never. that's the whole point of (((it))).

westernmastery.com/2017/03/23/cultural-marxism-is-the-1-enemy-of-western-civilization/

What sort of person does he imagine himself having this conversation with where they're just teeing him up with these stupid ass feel-good responses? Jesus christ liberals are actual children.

Boys will be boys

This is how liberal the whites of Denver are. They love drinking their craft beers while virtue signalling.

I don't know if I've reached some personal inner limit, or if /pol has done it to me over the last few years, but I've been def feeling some latent, violent impulses welling up when seeing people like this lately.

Jesus christ, Colorado is just a fuckhole now. Hell they want to put a "safe injection" site across the street from where this nigger in the photo is standing

Goddamn my state sucks.

Attached: CO my shit up.jpg (1920x1262, 1.14M)

Kek good edit

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

>How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting (and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues, stillborns, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

>Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS

pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: 1547951086723.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

/thread

Attached: rodney-alcala.jpg (1024x675, 125K)