I fucked my brain up with psychedelics and weed...

I fucked my brain up with psychedelics and weed. I live in constant anxiety and dissociation after a horrible trip 8 years ago and I want to warn other people about the dangers of these kind of drugs.

Attached: 7b7lib4qt5x11.jpg (616x748, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1455072517753339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You were probably a faggot before the trip, and would have been a fucked up loser anyway.

I used to take dicks up the ass for drug money and I'm not even gay

Me too. It never gets better. In fact, injuries can actually release LSD still in your body years later. I was in a car wreck that broke three vertebrae. I started tripping again almost instantly and suffered a complete mental breakdown in the ambulance because of the LSD+shock+broken back. Dont do drugs kids.

Psychedelics are a tool for greater minds to gain insight into the cosmos. Unfortunately, lesser minds will destroy themselves when they catch a glimpse of the truth. HP Lovecraft had it right: there’s a fine line between insight and madness, and most people can’t handle it. I’m sorry you fell into that trap, but if you’re not a full blown rambling schizo, there’s still hope for you. Find your way back to shore, user.

that's not how those drugs work retard, you probably were an anxy sperg before the trip, the psychedelics just made things a little worse because your dysfunctional brain couldn't handle a few substances.

>Believing the psychedelics and weed meme
After 9 hours of intense effort, user has produced pic related, a work of art. Perhaps he's not lost afterall.

your body can't synthesize LSD

consider where he is posting the warning lol. Its a good warning, drugs are gay.

and everyone stood up and clapped

That’s not what he said. He’s claiming traces of the chemical can be stored in the nervous system and released under certain circumstances like trauma. That’s how chemical flashbacks work.

>not realizing this is just a test and doing them again to overcome it
pussy

there are many stories around of people using "harmless' drugs such as weed and developing anxiety and panic attacks immediately afterwards

Close, he was indeed an anxy sperg before the trip, the psychedelics just helped him become aware that he was an anxy sperg..

Circular logic.

I took mushrooms every weekend for a few weeks straight and it kinda messed me up. I always smoked weed, still do and I'm pretty well functioning. Despite screwing up really bad in my late teens early 20s I'm doing pretty well for myself.

You can get back to normal, it'll just take time. When's the last time you got high on anything?

I'll happily admit that as long as you stay the fuck away from any psychedelics

What a boring post. How about specific examples of how you're fucked up so I don't fall asleep you pitiful attention whoring faggot.

Attached: FEGET.jpg (723x470, 90K)

Duly noted.
Can you comment on what symptoms you have relating to "dissociation"?

Can be remedied with self-discipline and taking lion's mane mushroom supplements, or if can find medically refined psilocybin it will fix a lot of the neural receptor damage.
Not sure about your laws there for such, I assume it's illegal, but you may be able to get it treated via authorized designated expert mycologist (such as Paul Edward Stamets), though you may need to go to the U.S for such.

I have about 2-3 daily panic attacks and terrible anxiety. Is that exciting enough for you? I'm not being an attention whore, I'm trying to warn younger people about what hippies and lefties consider to be "mind expanding" and "safe" drugs, you fucking retard

kek
as if I'd take the advice from some dumbass on Jow Forums over the scientific literature and coordinated studies on psychedelics.

Eat more omega 3 fish oils user.

those stories are merely anecdotes and often don't tell the whole story, the purity of the drugs is often not addressed, the quantity used is also omitted, and many other important factors are often forgiven. So don't take dumb anecdotes as factual information, this is how misunderstandings are created.

Attached: syd.gif (200x200, 1.57M)

I was planning on taking DXM in a couple days

drugs don't cause permanent psychosis.

I'll be here all night

what did you take exactly OP? psychedelics doesn't explain a whole lot considering how many "legal" analogs that exist now on the internet

should I take a bunch of DXM in a couple days seems like fun/horrible

Attached: movepaco.png (201x268, 55K)

you're a lying, dramatic faggot that's probably never done acid

What psychedelics did you take?
Depending on type, they have colliding effects with other psychoactives. If you have taken oral cannabinoid psychedelics, you can actually treat it with consumption of psilocybin truffles (if I'm not mistaken, I do believe they are legal in scandinavian countries) or psilocybe semilanceata truffles to be precise.
The truffles will not have the psychedelic effects, and will start to soak up the ones already in the system, but it takes a long time to fully get it out of your system without medical grade ingestion.

I've smoked weed every day for 16 years and I'm fine

>pops zoloft and lamictal

Stfu glowafrican

your use of political agendas just shows me how little integrity and knowledge you have this subject. Again, all to be expected from some anxy sperg on Jow Forums.

Are you me?

Pussy.

Do it, but only once or twice. Any more and it fucks up your heart. And take a high dose you fuxking pussy

>im a pussy and can not handle the truth drugs showed me so im ok with rencarnating here another million times cause im a massive weak willed cuck.

I think you're full of shit and purposely not telling the whole story. You didn't respect what you were stepping into and you took what is known as a heroic dose. The thing about psychedelics is that it opens a door that never closes again all the way. Unless you know exactly what kind of cannabis you are getting, a sativa dominant would cause a person already tripping on psys and having anxiety to have even more anxiety and due to the focusing ability of psys likely cause an anxiety-fear-panic feedback loop.
That's what you get for not doing your homework and not properly researching into what it is your taking and how to do it best for your height and weight.

Attached: 1526689884886.jpg (270x270, 9K)

the most i can handle is 300mg, 200mg is pretty comfy

will do thanks user

I took 300mg and it felt kinda weak for me. just kinda drunk with a bit of that trippy head feel, but everyone is different. Probably going to do 600mg

honestly go to your gp and ask for a referral to a psychologist and ask for CBT or MCT to treat PTSD related to drug abuse

I had my first full blown anxiety attack after smoking weed 22 years ago.

the low dose was definitely comfy but the next time i do it i want to feel full disassociation Ive only done hallucinogens not disassociates. Might get some whippets for it too

I read that "fact" in a 1970's health book too

your own fault, people with a family history of mental illness should never take drugs.

tell us about your experience, please

It's called being high and it goes away after its out of your system

Just the fact that OP doesn't reply to anything written by anyone with actual knowledge about the topic has already determined it to be used for political purposes. Using Jow Forums as some form of wiki for info about what could be used as arguments against psychedelics.

>If I press against a LCD screen real hard it makes trippy colors.
>My TV is enlightened AF.

u just need to do K

fun fact; daily micro doses of LSD like 25μg, can improved the mental health of people with PTSD.

Christ you are a pussy. What happened you got stuck in a realm with demons eating and killing you and it felt like forever? Well enjoy it bitch cause worse shit then that is going to happen when you die. Your ego will make sure of that.

Stories like yours are why I'll never try those kinds of drugs. Dont want to have a trip and never come down.
Stay strong OP it must not be easy.

>every day for 16 years
coming up on 9 years and just a week ago decided to quit before it actually hits 9
gotta grow up sometime

most likely yeah.

I'm 31, can't get off this ride

Sounds like you were a schizo and the trip was your turning point. You were going to lose it eventually, was only a matter of time.

Get a therapist who can help you with that bro..
Relaxation and meditation regains control of amygdala.
Might want to use some antidep SNRI for a while to get over it as well.

Me too, let's start a movement it will be hard though. For me it was magic mushrooms and weed I am irreversibly damaged.

Guys did you know that daily micro doses of LSD (25μg) can help with anxiety, depression and improves creativity.

no one cares leaf

I smoke a lot of weed on those THC dab pens. I don't really care to be honest my mind is already telling me I live in Neo Tokyo/Rangkok/ Neo Seould and that it's actually 2049/2091/2094. I should probably stop but eh

how in the fuck can you become damaged from shrooms and weed??? The more plausible explanation is that your brain was already fucked before the trip, the drugs just acted as catalysts and enhanced the issue.

Perhaps you should've went with micro doses instead, those could've helped you.

Because they're tards that forget to change their mental approach according to the fact that they are imbibing a substance that may cause the thing they are experiencing.
>be experienced person taking psys
>oh shit my heart beat is getting fast
>focus on things that make me calm
>deep breaths

>be anxious inexperienced person taking psys
>oh shit my heartbeat is getting fast
>omg i'm gonna die
>omg i'm gonna die
>omg i'm gonna die
>call 911
>call 911
>call 911

if it's not sensationalist information then the simple minded burgers won't budge, but if it's an exciting anecdote then the simple minded burger will listen, this is why you idiots keep getting fooled by the media.

For anyone that's not OP trying to create anti-psychedelic arguments, here's something you may want to know:
Psilocybe semilanceata/psilocybin is the only known psychedelic that has absolutely no side-effects, no addictive effects (past one's own personality maybe wanting to do it again), and no post-euphoric drawback effects (no "hangovers" for a less accurate term).
You can consume it without any problems from it, and it is the only known and confirmed fungi that will repair neural pathways and repair nerve damage.

I agree more with what that user said, but I have to admit that that was clever and hilarious.

If I was Breivik at Utoya you'd be the first person I'd shoot in the fucking face

Cool story, bro

that's amazing, I actually didn't know about that. Also, let me guess, the use of this amazing inoffensive fungi is forbidden by the government, right?

confirmed OP is using Jow Forums to find anti-psychedelic talking-points.

why? Because you couldn't come up with a logical argument and so you would have to resolve to violence?
Pathetic.

Yup, and anti-cannabis talking points too.

I expect that watching trippy colors on your TV is the closest you’ll ever get to cosmic truth, user. Have fun.

Dude have you ever even had a bad trip before? Yeah there's no physical side effects but if something fucked up happens to you while tripping, it can fuck up your head. Not saying everyone is at risk but it is a risk.

yup, what a complete idiot, even I could formulate a much stronger argument then he ever could from the garbage he found on Jow Forums.

It's been 5 years for me. Weed was more bad because it wasted my money and my time and destroyed ambition. But the first time I did shoots my mind was changed forever. I no longer have one clear stream of thought but many, many streams that as a consequence of my awareness of them are less strong and logical. It literally split my mind so that it is less coherent. The first split occurred about 20 min in. My mind split into three streams of conciousness. I could articulate one stream to someone but the other two streams would be simultaneously operating at the same time. The other two could be completely unrelated to the stream I was currently engaging with and socializing about. And it made socialization. And decision making weaker for me all around. About 30 min later my mind split into a total of seven streams of thought all on different topics. I still had an ability to operate on only one stream of thought but once again I feel like the quality of that stream was significantly reduced, less exact, less calculated and less imaginative. Furthermore the streams of thought did not readily relate themselves to one another so I couldn't coordinate them so that I may use the knowledge gained from one to aid in the calculations of another. They were less under my control and agency then the single concious awareness I had before, that was intimately connected to my ego and will. If it were not for the deterioration
Of my trains of thought it might have been a gift, but since that day I have never felt cognativly in charge of myself. I have felt my mind wanders of its own accord. For the last several years I have had only 4 streams of thought. And I have been able to weaken the ones i am not engaging with but I do not know if I will ever be able to be as coherent as I was before I ate the mushrooms. I hope I can.

I should also note that we took a significant amount of mushroom. My friends all hallucinated. I didn't hallucinate once.

We got these comics in school to warn us not to do drugs, spiderman is cool so im never going to do them

Attached: Day-4.jpg (600x841, 924K)

Most all governments keep it on a strict qualification requirement prior to any research being allowed to even begin to be conducted on it. There are a select few mycologists world-wide allowed to do research on it, who also happen to be the most leading experts on the topic as well.
The problem is, the way they grow in the wild, makes them impossible prevent, so most governments will make them illegal to possess and punish anyone in possession of it harshly if caught with them. That being said, you may even have them growing in your own backyard for all you know.
I'm not going to tell people how to find them, but anyone in the slightest bit of know about the topic can fairly easily obtain them on their own if they live in a country where the conditions for their growth is likely to happen.

It is not exactly hard to find out on the internet, but strongly advise anyone from just carelessly pick and consume it if they do not know exactly what to look for to determine that it is indeed the correct one, prior to consumption. There are similar-looking toxic fungi out there that you will want to avoid.

it was a dark time for me

This is false. Everyones brain is different. Mushrooms destroyed my cognitive ability. Read my story please.

How old are you, user? I’m guessing mid-20s at most. Like I said — you can still find your way back to shore. Practice deep breathing and meditation. There’s clearly emotional trauma in your past that’s unrelated to the psychedelics, so figure out what it is and deeply contemplate it in a meditiative state until you’re desensitized to it. Therapists can help with this if they’re not terrible, but stay the fuck away from pharmaceuticals, as they WILL make it worse. Until your mind is sorted out, remain 100% sober — that includes
alcohol.

You can beat this. You’ll never be normal again. You exposed yourself to something you weren’t ready for and your mind was literally blown. But you can beat this and be functional, and you’ll be wiser than you otherwise would have been.
Don’t give up.

You’re just a faggot with no drive. There’s always a fucking excuse. Pick up your balls and make shit happen you degenerate fuck.

>Who is Steve Jobs?

I’m glad you don’t do that anymore, user. I’m proud of you.

Guys please don't take things on Jow Forums for granted, go read the scientific literature about the subject.
I would even recommend you to NOT read bout it from media outlets as they too often have agendas to follow.
Scientific journals are pretty good though; here is an example:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1455072517753339

No it's because you are a dumb ass drug addict.

I'm a grade A science student with absolute no addictions to drugs, I'm not your junky hippie liberal neighbor, I rely on scientific literature to created my arguments.

You say mushrooms, you generalize. This is one specific type of fungi. Psilocybe semilanceata, not any random ones that get sold to you as "shrooms". You most likely have never consumed them, as they are very uncommon, but there are similar looking ones people consume that are not actual psilocybe semilanceata. Don't mistake them for each other, because once you have consumed psilocybe semilanceata, you know that is what was consumed, as they have beneficial effects and not degenerative effects. They are in fact the only fungi of their type that can be consumed and used for treatment of epilepsy, but if you give someone with epilepsy the wrong one, you will cause seizures or worse. Lion's mane is one that will give critical epileptic seizures, but otherwise be very medically beneficial for non-epileptic individuals. In short, there are a lot of fake "psilocybin" out there.

For me it’s always a dark time. The upside to that is when something horrible happens it doesn’t affect me

How much mushrooms did you take? Average dosage I would take was 3.5grams, gave some wavy hallucinations but really just changed my way of thinking. I kinda lost who I was too, I would focus on minuscule details and question if I was acting normal or crazy, kinda hard to explain.

I spent a lot of time drinking tea and meditating in a dark room, trying to think of absolutely nothing. Things are back to normal mentally and have been for years, I haven't take more than 2grams of mushrooms since then and that was about 13 years ago,

I thought Jow Forums was against the mainstream narrative the Establishment throws at us, this is what made Jow Forums look so cool, but on the subject of drugs Jow Forums is pretty obedient to the establishment.
sad.

Faggot.

The mainstream narrative is pro-drugs. The opium of the masses is literally opium

Attached: AC23EE7F-F2A9-40CB-9B6B-3357F862AF47.jpg (841x633, 207K)

How are so many people still uneducated on this important subject

Its not rocket science
Psychadelics are proven to heal people of depression, anxiety, ptsd, fear of death, etc
And its common knowledge they give wisdom and knowledge

The problem is you have to have Real Measured shit.. (unlike OP) and know what psychadelics do what

A man raping your arsehole wouldnt affect you? Flag checks out

The mainstream is pushing drug abuse, because it DOES ruin people. Responsible drug use is very real and possible, but most people are not responsible, especially in this day and age. Recreational drug use is degenerate, is promoted by the establishment, and will always result in abusive, self-destructive behavior over time. Drugs, specifically psychedelics, should be regarded as dangerous tools for consciosuness expansion, not “fun.” I’d rather live in a society with strict drug prohibition than one which encourages “recreational” drug use.

I wish I had never gone down the drug rabbit hole. Currently detoxing from weed after ten years and shit is weird as fuck. It isn't worth it boys.

You’re a boring middle-intellect materialist whose only accomplishment in life will be, at most, standing on the shoulders of giants and marveling at how little you really know. Modern science is hopelessly corrupt, and 99% modern scientists are just wanna-be new age priests. I sincerely doubt you’re in the 1%, because they aren’t shackled by simple-minded materialism.

Were you dressed like a girl and protesting with huffs and moans, telling him not to squeeze your ass and hips? I bet he ignored you