Best Timeline

Jews are false flagging at the roastie march. Which side are you on? You have to pick one.

Attached: 016314799216.png (1280x557, 802K)

FUCK ISRAEL

Attached: 1520195700787.jpg (832x827, 87K)

bump.

Obligatory 2nd post by this ID

ebig if true

Attached: 800.gif (384x216, 271K)

Mossad is literally spamming predictive programming threads on Jow Forums right now and I think they're gonna setup a false flag mass shooting narrative where a "(((white))) incel MAGAtard" shoots these innocent people.

The zionists CANNOT ALLOW Americans to unite against them.

I'm thinking so. Not quite a happening, but still a big deal considering feminism is their golem.

Attached: 1547927183881.png (1910x1176, 1.87M)

bump

bump

Much appreciated. I made this thread because I saw Islam meme flags posting the white genocide tweet.

Attached: 1547928118382.png (2470x1554, 1.68M)

They are freaking out about people uniting around a common cause.

Have them kill each other. Accelerationism. MAKE IT WORSE!

I have no dog in this fight, but fuck Israel

Attached: 1546485989519.jpg (406x357, 37K)

something trippy is definitely going on... the shilling right now is fucking unbelievable....

laura loomer hasn't been redpilled on the jews. She's controlled opposition most likely.

LET THEM FIGHT

Attached: 1547927135777.png (1187x576, 158K)

What do you mean I have to pick a side. I'll watch the whole thing burn from the sides lines.
sage

Attached: 1517448491818.jpg (629x667, 174K)

Oh shit
Loomer is a mechakike

Last bump from me for a while. About to sautee dinner.

Nazy side

+1111111111111111111

Attached: 1525826128492.png (990x1200, 1.63M)

bump

bump

bump.

bump

And we're back. But I don't want to force it.

Attached: 1432530670976.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

no one buys your bullshit

I have been honest and forthcoming in my posts*. This is the post that prompted my reeeee. *ᵢₜₜ

Attached: 1547887262932.jpg (540x540, 22K)

bump

MODS JUST DELETED THE THREAD EXPOSING THIS PSY OP

Probably because doxxing.
>Sandmann

Attached: 1545375211717.jpg (708x703, 42K)

>doxxing
You mean exposing your shitty psy op faggot? You people are losers. Whoever the dude is that posts those lazarus shill threads is going to prison for a long, long time. You know that right?

bump

Just a hunch. That thread displayed his 'real' name and "we found him." That said, it's pretty obvious - just look at his nose.

Attached: 017826354884294.png (489x488, 48K)

Just a hunch, your entire discord has been surveilled for over a year and everyone is gonna be charged soon.

I was thinking that white genocide shit was shady, I figured it was a Jow Forumstard

It could be. But that's the jews' usual MO. It's odd seeing it utilized against stronk women, if true.

This is the ultimate match up in the oppression olympics. thots vs jews

A battle for the ages

Timeline? Dafug is that? Why cant i find any cruze missle threads. This far along in this crazy of a primary and its all weird x style threads on here.

I just looked at a few of those Op Lazarus threads a little closer than my normal scroll past anything with "operation" in the title. They're cringy but I don't see anything warranting arrests.

Because you don't realize that they play multiple roles and pretend to be multiple different groups of people. It's not those threads that contain the damning information. It's everything else they do behind the scenes.

>March for life
Everyone behaving politely, respectfully and sanely.
>Women's march
Racism, advocacy for genocide, advocacy for violence against the right, vast seas of sexist posters, white women being told they're not welcome, nation of islam pins on jackets all over the place.

This is the world we live in now.

>Racism, advocacy for genocide, advocacy for violence against the right, vast seas of sexist posters, white women being told they're not welcome, nation of islam pins on jackets all over the place.
More like you false flagged the womens march because the leader is an anti zionist and you can't accept anyone criticizing Israel. This is how weak Israel is. You literally need total narrative control or you get wiped out instantly.

THE PLAN IS SET, GET IN HERE ANONS

Attached: 1531935157933.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

Oh I don't give a shit about jews, I just find the whole ordeal fascinating. It's just the left in a nutshell is what it is. By all means, they can spread all the antisemitism they want, it's just funny to see how all the other shit is normalized and excused in the media.

The only thing you give a shit about is protecting Israel. Israel is not "the jews'.

What does israel have to do with it? Excuse my ignorance, just never given a shit about them, it's just some shithole country

Hey kike just fuck off. I'm not interested in getting into the same stupid argument you inbred retards post every day.

>There are 13 Russian dual citizens in US senate alone
hue

Attached: Devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

I am legitimately confused as to what israel's relevancy is. Do they sponsor the march?
You just keep rambling on about israel, and kikes and shit, I sill don't know why they even matter. Are you projecting? Randomly grasping to see if anything hits? Trying to bait?

Attached: 3927f0279ed109e35afa4ed19036d29b.png (1118x838, 15K)

If you side with women you can paint it in a way to call jews the new white privelege.

I pick whichever side OP isn't on.

How many Israeli?

Attached: 15644538795434.jpg (768x467, 63K)

Roll: evens wahmen, odds rothschildren, repetitive digits and I go to bed

desu up until today I thought this march was about getting people to go watch On the Basis of Sex.

bump

Last one from me. I appreciate the backup. Today has been very weird, and I'm done trying to understand it for now. Good night anons.

Attached: 1547624717768.jpg (552x479, 30K)

Kek.

bump

>Front against bigotry of all kinds

Hm...maybe that's the root of the issue here. Front against bigotry of all kinds, but what about the people in your group who are bigoted against each other? Those women in hijabs, and the serious leftists, don't get along with the Jewish women in the march, they see each other as oppressors. So how does the women's march and its bold stance of being kind and accepting of absolutely everyone, with no standards applied, reconcile these two groups?

I'm sure they'd try to come up with an answer, but clearly the question is rhetorical; there is no reconciliation.

Intersectionality: There are traits that are "victim" traits, and there are traits that are "oppressor" traits. Whoever has the most "victim" traits is the one who has the LEAST power, thus, their voices should be elevated to be (theoretically) equal to those in power; or, their voices should be greater than those in power, because the logic goes that those in power = bad

Woosh

bump.

Now even the thots and roasties will ate the jews.
Why do jews always expose themselves at the slghtest bit of antisemitism?

Threads getting deleted don't have any names. They are only threads saying that the thing is just another wave of shills trying to distract Jow Forums with the corporate jew nonsense of the day. It's the 3rd one this month after Gilette and AOC failed to get attention, despite hundreds of threads.

They need a standard "left vs right identity politics" distraction and they aren't getting it. They are trying to force a national news story and anything calling out how hard its is being forced gets pruned.

This isn't a news kike's personal army.

Attached: MAGAJEW.png (3328x2032, 610K)