It's no wonder everyone is so sex deprived here

It's no wonder everyone is so sex deprived here.

Attached: cpl.png (659x484, 71K)

She left because only incels even paid attention to it

twitter ss thread?

Attached: asfxxx.png (612x439, 61K)

Attached: american boomer iq.png (1574x1150, 832K)

>and everyone in the class stood up and clapped

I would bet my entire fortune of 25p that this never happened and she made this post just to get likes.

Made up story most likely. If not, that dumb cunt will enjoy a long life with her cats.

>talking to women
Just spread your legs and keep your mouth shut, you stupid whore

That happened

10/10. Feminist cunt in the Twitter echo chamber of cunts and fags.

and then a 7 year old child looked at her single mother and they both clapped

I'll take things that never happened for 5,000 Alex

Rule one is you don't talk to women about politics on a date. You ease it in throughout the relationship dummy.

Gonna need to see that betting loicense, m8. But I'm sure you're Johnny on the spot

How old is that poastie?

twitter is just more programming

Attached: 1547316400319.gif (260x245, 2.78M)

Fake and gay.

Nah, knock that shit out early. Don't waste you time with a feminist bitch.

redpilled

>if you dont do as i want i will deny you acess to my holes

That's what you ever get when talking to women, isn't?

I was texting with my 5 year old daughter about open borders as a geopolitical concept and I expressed my fears that implementing global rulership by a foreign, unelected hegemony of banking elites would result in an easily ruled underclass and eliminate meritocratic values, and she said i would never get laid talking like that and was probably a virgin, and then my wife and her two sons stood up and clapped

The guy is better off now without a SJW girlfriend

>Patriarchy
Hahahaha I can't believe how delusional girls have become, yes, 99.5% of females are girls incapable of growing up.
>Not realizing you are the privileged one and everyone is walking on eggshells bending over for you

I feel like they do realize it deep down but want to exploit the situation, in true Human fashion.

She knew she couldn’t say it was her on the date because nobody would believe it.

>1 post by this ID
Go back nigger

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

Starting to think all women are just cancer

No wamen below 26% body fat and younger than 25 is sex depraved
No man with money and stamina is sex depraved

Only fat poor old people are sex depraved

>breaking up with someone because you like a commercial and they don't
>everyone clapped
America is really the land of the corporate owned zogbots

kek

Where does this fantasy land all these libtard single moms talk about on twitter exist? I want to visit it and drop red pills

because he acted like a cuck
if you are against something don't say that I see where there coming from, stand up for your values

anyone with a twitter go tell that cunt, her fictional tinder chick will spend her fictional life alone with her cats.

Things that never happened for $1000 please Alex

Don't, it's the reason people don't take pol seriously.

Yeah, 98% of them are absolute shit-princesses nowadays, but alienating the 2% won't help fix that whatsoever, it just confirms their beliers (in their minds).

>the crowd didn't stand up and cheer afterwards
fake

>And everyone fucking clapped
Do they ever stop attention whoring?

>femcel

Attached: femcel.jpg (720x960, 64K)

My wife told me she didn't think women should be allowed to vote within about 20 minutes of meeting her for the first time.

And then everyone clapped.

Attached: 1542265904630.png (625x626, 66K)

Daily Double!

My four year old niece asked me why I am racist. I looked her in the eye, put my hand on top of her head, and said, "Who told you to stop sucking?"

>being a part of the normiesphere

Step the fuck up this is not the point of the thing itself

I bet that didnt happen

He was probably stunned that piggo was able to stand-up at all.

based Jow Forums BTFO thot fanfic

Attached: 1540623634251.jpg (962x641, 79K)

Ouch, this post really hits home with Jow Forums.

Who the fuck talks about commercials on a date? Also, how does this person know it was a tinder date?

It's beyond the roastie's comprehension that the whore in the coffee shop may have done one of the biggest favors the dude's ever received in his life.

What are the odds she is an unmarried and childless 30 year old who spends her days sitting alone in Starbucks on Twitter?

This thread:

"And then everyone clapped" x20
"lol girls are BITCHES" x10
"nu-uh that's fake" x15

Who are the real NPCs?

Lolol good aids he didn't get

I'll take things that never happened for $100, Alex.
Saged for not political.
Also you're a faggot.

>Who the fuck talks about commercials on a date?
Probably menrights incels like you.
>Also, how does this person know it was a tinder date?
Maybe they talked about meeting on tinder?

why are some leafs some of the best shit i've seen in my life and then there's faggots like you.

I have had this retarded explanation of tax brackets given to me so many times I was briefly persuaded that US federal legislators were legitimately stupid enough to enact a flat applications of tax brackets instead of a graduated approach. Of course, it turns not that's not the case at all and Ameritards are just generally innumerate.

Thread winner. Obvious lies are obvious, dirty thot.

>Who are the real NPCs?
the roasties who imagine convoluted eavesdropping scenarios that affirm their political beliefs then tweet their fawning approval of the latest iteration of woke capital marketing memes

well at least he didin't waste any more time or money on a dumb cunt

This. Never say, "I see where they are coming from, but....."

That is the result of decades of kike brainwashing. State your true beliefs firmly and never back down.

Attached: 02384903284.jpg (468x253, 52K)

Men, stop fucking women unless you are married to them or they admit they are a whore, not a slut, but a whore. If they admit they are having sex for money, then you know they are not marriage material. If they are a slut, you stupid men might try to justify it and try to convert them to marriage material. It won't work. They are whores. Get them to admit that before fucking them.

>me gusta
Hmm

>talking politics with women
wewwwwwwwww

Yea, I wonder why the right was so butthurt over a harmless commercial too.

nice NPC response ignoring anything i said

Based on her likes looks like we need rope for about six thousand

based 100 post dubz gap alhamdulillah

>going akshhually on a TINDER date
>not going “lol ho who even watches commercials are you 50?”

Needs to be said more often.

I was there clapping as well and after wards we all ate a white baby.

>Probably menrights incels like you
What about my statement makes me a mensrights incel? There is literally a million other thing to talk about than commercials and politics in general on a date.

Cringe

Why where the left so butthurt over a laundry soap commercial

Don't respond to the leaf.

pay no mind to the left over women, if one of them disagrees with your politics another will jump on your dick for them, so PLAY THE LONG GAME.

liberals have beaten everyone at it so far.

Thank God I live in a red state and don't have to deal with this shit.

>Never say, "I see where they are coming from, but....."
After the "but" would be your true beliefs though. Its is the same as me saying I can understand why black people are made about slavery, but they are retarded because that shit happened so long ago it doesnt even matter.

So let me get this straight, she knows the business of complete strangers and why they just so happen to be at the coffee shop she is in, then ear-hustles their conversation about current events conveniently happening right this minute and then the outcome happens in the female's favor...

Man, people really love making shit up for internet attention, don't they?

powerful

Why was she eavesdropping on strangers conversations?
How rude. Or maybe that did not happen at all.

why?

WTF, are kikes now getting high on their own supply?

>Not making thinly veiled comments suggesting the only reason she got your time is because the race war hasn't started yet.
>Not pretending to be like Sean Connery in word & deed, for the craic, the first night.
There'll only really be two responses, both of them good.

Attached: 1533948748027.png (1208x723, 664K)

underrated

>things that happened.jpg

It happened in her imagination, which means it could have possibly might could have theoretically happened somewhere, which means it's real.

That describes 95% of tweets. People write whatever they think will earn them maximum likes. It's performance art not reality

Sounds an awful lot like something else I've heard about...

Attached: foggy gas chamber window.png (476x581, 87K)

This happened

Nothing of value was lost, now he can enjoy his coffee in peace. The Gillette ad literally claims approaching women to say hi, and court them, is toxic. Jews run dating websites, dating websites are for beta males.

Attached: 1544834378539.jpg (585x720, 141K)

Lucky

Who the fuck talks about politics on a date? If you faggots can't shut the fuck up about Trump for 5 minutes you deserve to die alone

Attached: nbeimtxj4h521.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Does she have a sister?

Why do I feel like the entire political debate, no matter what it is, has generally just become one gender yelling at the other to agree with them or fuck off?

Prove it

Oddly israel has a bunch of self-hating leftists. Kikes cannot help themselves but to subvert and destroy the societies they inhabit

No one, user. It's make believe, not real, didn't happen.

i was on this home invasion i'm at this girl said, "Get out of my house i'm calling the police" and I broke her nose, pinned her to the floor and waffle stomped wet rotten nigger shit down her screaming throat, and I said "nigger tea-sipping phone posting on Jow Forums is over" and I walked out the door and now she's sitting there on the floor with her smartphone up her ass looking stunned

And everyone clapped.