Qt3.14 white girls marrying literal subhumans WTF?

So another canadian qt3.14 married a fucking abomination.
He can't even speak mo-fucking ingurish well and looks like a fully grown aborted fetus.
How the fuck all these qts keep marrying all these subhumans?
What the fuck did she find in him?? Holy shit.. what the fuck.....
/chink_subhuman_hate_thread_go_go_go

also go to her channel and tell her what you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=aRKNRHOHV7M

Attached: Beauty and ChingChong.png (1282x906, 1.74M)

>What the fuck did she find in him?? Holy shit.. what the fuck.....
Money.
Need passport to keep working.

Who cares there are so many wmaf couples by comparison we should just let them have a few

The only sad thing here is that you care, OP.

Maybe you need to come to the realization that women think of white boys as subhuman.
You're like Chihuahuas. Cute pets for women. But no women wants a white son

wanged and chinkpilled

Asian men are getting more money nowadays and social status. White men are seen as complainers.

Attached: Street Greeting.webm (606x360, 837K)

it's always old or ugly white men who breed with Asians tho
amwf always has 7+/10 women for some reason
old and ugly white women breed with niggers

I don't seem to mind anymore about white/asian relationships, when did i give up?

>No woman wants a white son
Seething

stop hiding your flag, eternal anglo noboy gives a shit about nip toon worshiping weebs

White women date any race. Since every race wants to bang them, they get flattered and bang the weirdest of non-whites.

faggot plz. everyone who's not insane wants to be white. race-mixing with niggers is a symptome of mental problems. it's common knowledge outside of leftist larping, you literal brainlet lol

Prove that women are npc’s. I fucking dare you

It's probably because the bar is higher for Asian men, so he's probably rich as fuck if he can get a good looking white girl. Sadly for him (or anyone for that manner) marrying a woman because she is attracted to your money is a horrible mistake.

I honestly don't find AMWF in bad taste, neither does it anger me. i'm mostly just surprised how men will go out of their way to screw themselves over, and I dunno why asian men even bother with white roasties when asian girls may actually be worth something.

i would understand if he at least look decent, but look at that fucking creatura.. it's hard to imagine if even asian qts would go fall for that. and he doesn't look rich at all.

you jelly, bro?

In my life i have seen plenty cutes with retarded boyfriends without a penny, what made me wonder why women start relationships with such pathetic people, but such is life.
Dont look at others, but at yourself. Improve you life, instead of (trying to) devaluating the life of others.

Chinks gooks and nips are our allies, we need WMAF and AMWF alliances to create a new breed of high-IQ hapas that shall defeat the afro-arab barbaric invasion

Attached: 1532930969542.jpg (741x1125, 134K)

AMWF couples are pretty rare

Ah. You're angry because the loser getting the girl wasn't you but him.

crabsinabucket.jpg

turk, go chimp out in your turk thread.

I believe the whole toxicity around this comes from that
>WMAF couple usually consists of ugly white trash and 3/10 asian woman
while
>AMWF usually involves qt/hot white girl

That’s just a coping line I have seen so many westernized asian girls with white guys in university’s who are both of equal attdwcrivess and 7s or 8s.

Attached: CC27B1CA-F168-4717-B7FC-6D055A3F028C.jpg (673x721, 119K)

Its for white men who like Asian girls however it has stigma attached due to rich old white guys travelling to Asian countries and having sex with women and creepy weebs who have yellow fever.

With that being said there are tons of cute westernized Asian girls with white men who are of equal attractiveness. It also gets brought up as a huge coping mechanism by non white men who are mad at the fact that white men value other women other then their own when they themselves view white women as godesses

>amwf always has 7+/10 women for some reason
No it's not you fucking insect, not even of you count whores

i'm not jelly(i've scored better looking qts then her), but this shit is ridiculous and your arguments are faggot ass commie larping.

if she wanted she could have found an ugly ass white motherfucker but she settled for this piece of shit?? why spoil the genes so much? no reason. the children are gonna fucking suffer. she's short and he's a tid-bit taller then her. he's ugly and obviously retarded, since all smart hong kong people speak perfect english, i've been to hong kong and he's shit tier even by their standard. this shit is pure retarded. this can't be mentally healthy on any level.

also kys and don't forget to film it kek.

makes sense, but then those non white men only look at teen/early 20s few selected goddess of white women, average white women hit wall too soon and are jackshit for wife material, prolly is reason why so many white men go after non white wives

>t's hard to imagine if even asian qts would go fall for that. and he doesn't look rich at all.

Of course not the chink in OP pic is literal subhuman to Chinese Women. White Women don't know what a good looking Chinese Man is. Can you Imagine that bitch walking in China and seeing a Legit good looking Chinese guy and compare that to what she married herself.

You do know that woman is caked with so much make up she could open a bakery right?

yeah that was my thought too.. i'm sure she's been hit on by good looking chinks but she literally settled for bottom of the barrel type.

the only shit that is missing on that chink is the bucktooth smile, round lennon glasses and a bowler hat.. to make the set complete lol

If anything we're the only humans. All of you are closer to monkeys/insects have a notorious lack of humanity: creativity, honor, empathy and individuality. Asian and spic midgets are the only chihuahuas they're small weird and ugly

I didn't watch the video but could the girl be a Slav by any chance ?
Also wtf is wrong with Canadian White Women dating chinks ? is it the norm there ?

who care love is love be happy for them

she doesn't sound like one..and her name is Taylor which is highly nonslavic.. she looks like she's iberean.. with spanish roots(brown eyes, dark hair)

i second this user

his dick has ridges that makes her cum 20 times before she passes out from intense pleasure dopamine overload.

She's clearly cheating on him silly he probably has money.

>Lower IQ white subhuman cakes her hideous face to marry a wealthy higher IQ east Asian

She's the nigger and he's the white woman.