RBG will not be dying

Sorry guys, RBG will be alive for the next 20 years. This is why.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/754342/science-news-microchips-live-forever-ai-immortality-richard-skellett

Attached: 3450398530983.png (655x561, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33179-does-human-body-replace-cells-seven-years.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081008101740.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy, here we go.

Attached: 31.jpg (462x251, 22K)

Thanks Batman Beyond S02E4 "Lost Soul"

>download their souls

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

So, basically, they're going to convince retards to commit suicide. I support this (((immortality))) technology.

>implant it into another body and live forever
So just destroy the new body. Or the microchip. Swapping bodies isn't the same as being immortal.

Attached: Drakulalpatine.jpg (357x938, 41K)

You can copy your mind; you can’t “transfer” it. Everyone’s all up on the tech singularity transhuman “we’ll all be computers living forever” meme. But that won’t be YOU in the simulation, it’ll be a copy of you. The present you will still suffer and die.

>"ye goyim, download your souls onto microchips so you can LIVE forever."
Doing that would be the peak of narcissism and the epitome of stupidity.

It would just end up akin to computer AI, not a person's true being. Authentic Christians know that it is not truly possible to leave one's soul behind in this world, after one expires from this one, and is bound for the next.

This. This "transfer of soul" shit isn't going to fly with the /trek/ crowd either. We've been arguing this one for years.

The antichrist is gathering his minions.

"digital" humans have no rights, ie, Tay&Me. You could destroy the chip containing her consciousness and it still would not be considered murder under and current legal definition.

I read a Science Fiction book about this. Turned out souls were real and you were killing yourself anyway. They were only making copies of the information stored in the brain. The brain was just the organ that stored and developed the soul until it was released at death.

Ending was shit.

Attached: 324435546546456.jpg (1057x1600, 266K)

You wouden't know a reliable new source if it walked over and bit you on the ass.

Attached: DcS08KIUQAAi6tV.jpg (500x556, 24K)

It's called sci-fi you retard. Learn to differentiate between reality and leftist bullshit

>Jew
>Soul

I don't think bugmen understand the fact that even IF duplicating your consciousness and uploading it into hardware were possible, you would still be YOU trapped in your own body until you biologocally die. You wouldn't magically transfer your first person experience.
The brainwaves or whatever the fuck you do digitize is merely a copy of your memories and brain structure at that point in time, and would branch off completely if given the ability to learn.

tl;dr: entering the matrix is a crock of shit.

>immortality achieved just in time to cement and conservative majority in the supreme court.

uh oh

right? Why is this so hard for them to understand?

Attached: 22539916_10212413532072113_1345509070133973358_n.jpg (500x614, 49K)

>microchips-live-forever-ai-immortality
>RBG will be alive for the next 20 years

One of these things is not like the other...

Implying that will even be the same you instead of a computer pretending to be you

>download your soul at this link:
>not valid for gingers

It takes an average of seven years for every brain cell in your head to die and be replaced. The neurons that your mind exists in right now aren't the same neurons that carried your consciousness seven years ago. But you're still the same person that you were seven years ago.

So riddle me this, brainlets: if your brain was slowly replaced with circuitry and microchips over a seven year period, would you still be yourself?

Attached: Cosmic Horror.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

There's no such thing as the "you" you're talking about.
That's an illusion.

Every time you go to sleep, that "you" dies.

>average of seven years for every brain cell in your head to die and be replaced
False premise. Neurons in the cerebral cortex are not replaced, and they last for life.

Hers is apparently a 16kb jpeg file.

>download
So a copy?
You'd have to change every neuron to an electronic analogue bit by bit while you are still alive to preserve your stream of consciousness and sense of self That is light years beyond our medical ability, let alone the cost of such a machine that could emulate 100 billion neurons real-time

okay adam conover but most people would opt to kill themselves at that moment so fucking problem solved

>willingly imprisoning your immortal soul to hell forever

Attached: 9B05497C-2CC9-42A8-8F96-E64D15B5C4CD.png (800x600, 159K)

Source or youre a big gay faggot

>livescience.com/33179-does-human-body-replace-cells-seven-years.html
Oh, and kys leaf nigger.

Yet 7+ year prison sentences exist.

Is the system rigid AF? Or is it more optimisationally dynamic?

Fuck you the soul is REAL it lives in your appendix and is compatible with Windows 10

No the neurons in your brain and the cells in the lenses of your eye do not get replaced.

I will die in my beloved countryside, my flesh to return to the rainsoaked moss and peaty earth of Ireland, my soul to join my father in heaven.
So fuck you cunt

People really dropped the ball when they made the quantum leap of "consciousness = computational processes"
there's absolutely no reason to believe this and quite frankly I believe they will discover that consciousness is something different and though the brain may be a computer it is working like a radio tuning in the soul

Literally globally a dressed up and formalised global Stanford prison experiment globe.

too bad we couldn't get hitler's soul downloaded

>posting tabloid newspaper headlines as threads
dumb nigger shit

A microchip has no pulse or blood, therefore is not alive. If a SCOTUS wants to do this, that is the end of their tenure.

Interesting. Guess you learn something new every day.

But my hypothesis still stands - if I were to get my brain replaced with circuitry one tiny bit at a time, and I remained conscious throughout the entire experience, I would still be myself by the time the last cell was replaced.

Attached: 1462219038900.jpg (220x230, 15K)

they haven't played SOMA yet user...

False. Your soul is the energy captured by your body. Your mind is the part of you that contains your identity and memory, what we typically see as ourselves, but our experience and memory are bot entirely ourselves.

In order to capture both and achieve immortality (with retained memory), we'd need a way to store the memory of the mind, and a way to capture the energy of the body. The Egyptians tried this with their death chambers, but they had no way to store memory, and those chambers of stone certainly wouldn't contain your energy. Once those are captured they can be transferred to a new vehicle, perhaps a machine that could run forever with routine maintenance. The problem is, you cut off your journey to the higher dimensions by keeping yourself here.

They will merge Judge Judy and RBG into a sex robot doll and marry it off to Kim dot com. Just watch.

>the Devil tricks atheists into trapping their souls in microchips, forever depriving them of any chance they could ever have at an eternity with the Lord
How fucking ghoulish

>Every time you go to sleep, that "you" dies.
Brain activity slows down, but it doesn't halt completely.
>By using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) combined with electroencephalography (EEG), researchers have evidenced that these slow oscillations are associated with brain activity increases during non-REM sleep (see image, side panels)
>therefore discarding the concept of brain ‘quiescence’ that prevailed for a long time in the characterization of non-REM sleep.

Nothing indicates that you "die" during sleep. It's fiction.

SOMA IS ATHEIST PROPAGANDA TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081008101740.htm
Source in case youre interested

I'll take computer viruses for 9000

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>rbg
>soul

Attached: jews_image21.jpg (500x584, 227K)

>making a copy of your brain to be tortured by living in a virtual box for what seems like eternity

Attached: 23478141323241243894312.jpg (187x216, 14K)

CNN confirmed this.

Attached: RBG.jpg (818x863, 300K)

>"RBG will live to be 105-115 years old despite surgery"
>the absolute state of CNN