Native American opinion on this?

Well Native Jow Forums?

Attached: 1547938481928.jpg (800x597, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEhgXklT2TA
jstor.org/stable/j.ctt46mwgf.8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Genocide
youtu.be/6CFkdOWcNCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>knockout game is fine
A white kid smiles and everyone loses their minds.

It's a none issue. And we're being dragged out and used as a means to show how Drumpf's Wacist.

The Indians are all drunk on mouthwash and hair spray right now, bro

>pol
>native American
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I knew u people were retarded, but do you really think native Americans visit this board?

I agree with this, I am partially Beothuk and must say doing Solemn Ritual at Political Events is Inappropriate. But at the same time I question why this kid was there.

They do. You are obviously a Newfag.

Hairspray? How? I mean just how!?!?

>britfag
>telling an American that native Americans exist on this board
Ya I'm sure ancient picts also exist on this board.
You are the newfag.

Most people here are calling this kid Jewish.

You're fucking stupid

That's right, I come from a Scottish Midland clan too. I'm at least part Pictish myself.

What I mean is the thought of ingesting hairspray makes me feel sick.

NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN HERE. THAT KID IS LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: Literally Hitler.jpg (600x449, 46K)

Let me guess, Cherokee?

No you're not. You're an inbred tea sucking faggot from germany

Guys, I have only been posting this for an hour, and admitting Im spamming this
I wish I was powerful enough to get people to keep making threads. (guess I am)
Im not, but we all know why they keep making them.

My own pasta atm cuz we all know the truth:

Dude, holy shit. I actually broke down and decided to read MSM articles and watched the video to see their takes.
As many have said before, we are now to the point where being a right winger while smiling, standing and (literally) looking at the opposition is a borderline hate crime.
You notice how the darkie MAGA is laughing in the video and is instantly covered up by a body once the camera turns to him?
The dyke with the nose ring asks
>how old are you?
to the camera person (didnt hear his age when he replied) and she just turns away?
And some MAGA kid in the background says
>is this for real??

All this is is to take away from the march for lifes consistent numbers while never admitting the falling numbers of the womans march.
We all know this but i have to repeat it: they are literally projecting their flaws onto the other side.They want to make this guy the david hogg of the right when he has done nothing wrong.

I mean, a student at OU was expelled to singing a old song about niggers less than a decade ago and now THIS kid is racist?
sorry to spam but as the lefts sez
>this is wrong.

Natives should've never let those immigrants into their country.

It's got to the point where just being White is Criminalised.

Just a random question, but do you know Walloon? I was studying it today and would like a general idea of it.

There are genuinely a lot of native shitposters on Jow Forums

He's dethpicable.

Attached: dethpicable.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Am only partially Anglo-Saxon.

I think they are high-quality myself. I mean there is the part Cherokee guy who posts pictures of Old Arrowheads.

No, they're arent. Are they sending you pictures of their skin or some shit

You're fully saxons, maybe some prussian.

Dude your people got fucked up.
nice try abbo
>T. Insecure Amerimutt
We tried. They kept coming though...Dont worry it wont happen again.
Multiculturalism is our strength after all :-)

Yeah.

Well, Newfoundland used to be a Viking Trading Colony, after it collapsed most of the Vikings brought their Beothuk wives back to Connacht. Some of us survive in the Old World, it sucks for the New World ones though.

He looks a little like Pepe

People are always trying to incite division within the Alternative Right. To do this they suggest that certain member's are "Jews" to sow paranoia. Don't fall for it.

As a 1/512 Navajo I don't think he was being offensive but GOD DAMN HIS FACE IS SO PUNCHABLE.

Attached: 1105F72F-FB1B-409D-B137-4853066F71D9.gif (500x209, 2.17M)

Walloon is basically just a French dialect, there's only some vocabulary differences. Like the difference between English and Canadian.
That being said, yes, I do speak French.

You can usually tell an actual native from a 1/264th Cherokee. Pretendians are overly sensitive which is a deadgive away. There's other telltale signs, like using "Indian/NDN" over "Native American" us actual resmonkey Native Americans refer to ourselves as indians. another is if they name that they use the proper name for their tribe or not. i.e. Diné insted of Navajo, Inné/indé instead of Apache, Ktunaxa instead of Kootenai, etc. if they claim they are Cherokee then they are almost always pretendians.

fun meme haha

What was the purpose of what he done?

Attached: 1547195460489.png (720x720, 1.24M)

See, proves my point.

Video of indian walking up to the class
as they were waiting for a class picture to
be taken on steps of Supreme Court.
Indian has a history of frivolous race claims.
Intel from Joey Salads twitter.

Attached: DxUYw0WUwAE0yi8.jpg (486x394, 42K)

this
nothing the kids did was even bad, that kid in the pic literally just smiled at a dumb native that walked up to his face and started beating a drum

Alt-Right is Jewish. Traditionalism and Yellow-Vests is where it's at.

Apparently it retained the Frankish /w/ and /h/.

>traditional civic nationalism
based!!!

>comparing real traditionalism with kiked neo-cons civnats

Attached: tradition.jpg (735x549, 107K)

I suspect Beothuk ancestry on my part simply because many where purchased as wives by the Norse and brought back to Ireland, My Great Granddad had Dark Hair, High Cheekbones and an Aquiline Nose.

user I’ve spoken to a native who was a member of a near extinct tribe on Jow Forums before. I’ve spoken to former prostitutes, Google tech engineers, Ex- Amishmen and even a sad mulatto woman who married a millionaire. Jow Forums is far far more diverse than you could ever imagine.

What said.

This!

they're both faggots, the old fuck is making a problem on purpose and of course he goes crying about it and is getting a load of attention, other natives in general are as bad as kikes and niggers

imagine thinking the yellow vests are gonna do anything
imagine anything short of far right ethnonationalist fascism will stop europe from descending into darkness
oh no no no

Haven't you heard? They are sacking banks.

Eating soup and browsing, Jow Forums
>Tuscarora

youtube.com/watch?v=HEhgXklT2TA

Attached: 1547665910308.jpg (400x388, 82K)

eh, I mean I figure if you can name a specific people like the Beothuk then there's something there. It's a common meme in America for people, usually gross white trash hicks, to claim that their great-great-great granddaddy married an "Indian princess" based on faulty family lore which is why we have CDIB cards and Blood Quantum laws for tribal enrollment.

Attached: CDIB.jpg (645x729, 47K)

I mean, drinking beer, but whatever.

Yeah, Franconian definitely had major influences on Walloon and other langues d'oïl.
The Franconian [w] turned into [v] in most of them, whereas in other French languages which had more latin/romance influences it turned into [gu].

Dutch and Flemmish dialects are a more direct descendant of Franconian though, if you're interested you should look into it. Some west-Flemmish dialects still use the Franconian [sk] whereas most of the others went through a shift to [sch].

jstor.org/stable/j.ctt46mwgf.8

I do.

The kid was and honestly the entire crowd was a douche. Those chants are sacred, not like I expected them to know that but I did expect them to not obviously mock them. I'm just more sadden that this will create a deeper divide between natives and maga peeps, because most of us support the wall. I don't know about this dude, but a lot of us did.

The confrontation was completely unnecessary and honestly more angry at the schools lack of supervision on this one. Like why did they let them go this long like this.

The school deserves a lot of the blame.

Attached: 1540521727891.jpg (334x334, 34K)

I’m Native American, believe it or not. I look white but I’ve got the maternal lineage that grants me citizenship.

Anyway, we just see one part of the video. The kids look like obnoxious teenagers, but I heard the dude walked up to them and started beating his drum... which seems dumb.

Either way I don’t care. Even if some douchey kids were douchey, it’s not like I’m gonna think “oh shit welp guess it’s time to fuckin import 5,000,000 fuckin more foreigners from the Middle East and Mexico this surely helps my standing as a middle class person in New York.”

Can confirm; I am Indian. Many moons ago, my grandfathers ran free and wild over the land and it was good. Then the white man came with trains and guns and whores and it was bad, but the rum was good. The rum was the reason we sold the land. We sold the land for a handful of beads and a pile of blankets that smelled like smallpox. This makes my grandfathers cry; a tiny tear runs down his red cheek and when I ask "Grandfather, why?" He replies, "Because it is sweet."

>repetitive noises are designed to put one in a trance-like state
>trying that on someone who doesn't give a fuck doesn't seem to work.
Imaginez moi choque.

White cub smile at elder. Much disgrace upon our tribe ancestors.

Sadly the Beothuk Nation is considered extinct. Though some may have been absorbed by the Mi'kmaq.

Attached: IMG_20190119_193257.jpg (743x1186, 137K)

>What do you mean, who's (((They)))?
name the Jew

Attached: IMG_20190119_193259.jpg (642x978, 92K)

Don't forget drinking vanilla extract, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, antifreeze, and anything else with alcohol in its ingredients list

And gas sniffing and paint huffing

Ironically the most Liberal state is also guilty of the most heinous events in the NA genocide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Genocide

the way he points at the Indian as if the Indian is unclean

Personally, I think sacred chants should be done with a private audience. Doing it at political events I consider to be sacrilegious.

they are unclean, they shit in public

But you’re a bong

Wrong Indian m8

Not just a Bong, a Beobong.

I don't know how it is in Canada, but I'm infuriated that Natives get called Indians. India Indians are absolutely disgusting.

I thought natives didn’t mind being called Indians.

not shitting you bro
youtu.be/6CFkdOWcNCM

lol same, my mom showed me, and asked what i think about it, and just said its just some kids being dumb(this was before I knew what the story was). It's really nothing, but of course this will blow up more then it should.

Depends if there is Poos present.

They do it for attention and gimme dats and shit, even the american ones

what did this guy say

I hate the rest if the faggot kids. Smugface just stood there. The rest of his classmates were being cunts.
I get that they were probably bored, trolling, and didn't want to be there, but still, pretty cunty to do that to a native/Vietnam vet.

And in today's age, these kids should know the dangers ,if doing this shit in public

retard

I blame technology for that. Kids don't know what they are up against in the real world.

holy shit, he wasn't expecting that from the native guy

> "w-what?!"

I’m 1/4th Menomoniee. I agree with this post

Navajo here

Elders in my community (not sure how other natives communities are) but in mines, they are aware other people and cultures and ideas exist. The cool thing is they don't expect everyone to think one single ideology. It's like, this is one persons reality, not mine, but theres nothing wrong with that, and theres nothing wrong with existing alongside others as so long as we are free to believe and practice our own ways of life.

They genuinely did some fucked up shit though. my tribe didn't even fight, the settlers supplied a band of Paiutes with guns and horses to wage war on us by proxy, then the disease rolled in, then the settlers cut down all the pine nut trees for lumber which lead to starvation, mostly for the Indians but the whites also starved. The Indian Agents denied our application for a rez because they believed we'd be extinct within the next decade, so the remaining Indians worked as farmhands and miners and building the railroads until they were replaced by imported Chinese labor. Then the Indian schools came in and beat the kids to Americanize them and speak english, the motto being "kill the Indian, save the man" so when the kids returned they couldn't communicate with their families, the tribe gets recognition in the Dawes Act and the already native ghettos are designated as "Indian colonies"...and here we are today.

Attached: le.jpg (640x920, 71K)

Imagine if your race of people were called Somalis. I mean the fact that we don't have a proper name other than natives is kinda disappointing.

Btw canuck, I've never received welfare in any form because I'm native.

Im 1/512th cherokee and I'm running for president. We demand restitution!

stop

I don't know. Maybe it's just because I hate India indians that much too. I hate pajeets with a passion.

additionally, people may take the young mans smile as a smug remark, looking too deep into it. If he had been making faces or gestures that are actually offensive, then it would be actually offensive. While the other people are shouting and doing other things, holding a smile and eye contact is respectable, even if his intentions weren't deemed "appropriate" to certain people.

Cool, can I come to your elders with a few buddies if mine and chant "build the wall" a few times?

Personally I would encourage Native Americans to form Communities in Bolivia to continue unmolested. It's practically an indigenous state.

All American born here are "Native Americans", except those who are drunk by 12PM - they are Indians.

Well, I call Native Americans, Native Americans. But I identify as Beobong.

you seen what south americans do to eachother? fuck that shit, rez life and free cash payouts and hunting rights over that stuff any day

Looks like someone has never been graced with a Pine Ridge thread. Natives are woke on the jq bby.

It's not their ancestoral land, and they wouldn't know how to survive in the jungle (too many different plants and bugs and poisonous shit)
Let's just expand the rights of reservations (is no pipelines built thru, and protected fishing/wetlands)

More education for whitey too (field trips to reservations to learn about native history/culture)

Nice to meet you brother Beobong.