At a certain point, you have to realize that you're the bad guys Jow Forums

At a certain point, you have to realize that you're the bad guys Jow Forums.

Attached: dit.jpg (1075x1365, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048
bitDOTly/2DmF812
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck

Attached: 087CDBBE-00D9-43F0-B44E-6008030C884B.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

We are chaotic good

america was much better in those days, what are they on about

Attached: 1545719470483.jpg (1080x1350, 383K)

Literally no one is defending them, on facebook at least, which is kind of disturbing.. it's almost like facebook is shadowbanning people

I mean... they aren't wrong...

Still morally superior to the majority of the black community

what a garbage psyop
imagine if COINTELPRO cocksuckers had their homes raided and their kids butchered

That's just a stupid comparison. First of all, in that old photo the white people had to have come in and surrounded the black dude who was sitting down. So they approached him first. In the MAGA video we have seen that the Native approached the group of students first, and got into the kids faces banging his drum and chanting. twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048

ah, the good old days

So did the white guys walk up to to the black guy sitting at the counter minding his own business? If the Indian that walked up to the kids and started banging his drum in their faces, then the white guys in the pic should also be exonerated, since they were the aggressors.

>Whites are the bad guys
>Says the communist who follows an ideology that killed 200+ million people by quota
neck yourself faggot. without our ingenuity and altruism your shitskin self would be living in a hut made of shit.

Attached: White_supremacy_is_a_fact.jpg (1200x967, 182K)

Are you retarded? Why do you think those students were there in the first place?

>Muh Communists
I'm not communist. Direct your hate elsewhere.

>Zoomers standing around waiting to participate in pro life protest
>Some old guy comes up to you and starts beating a drum in your face and yelling nonsense
>"wtf lol"
>Stare at him half amused and half confused
>guys around you start laughing at the weird guy
>Social media leftymobs and retard blue checkmarks try to dox you to ruin your life saying you came up to him and mobbed around him cause he's a brown person
>Propaganda corporate media churns out white hatred propaganda pieces that the kids harassed him and by the time the facts have a chance to arise they're already on the next antiwhite outrage fake news story
twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048

Attached: 1524249123634.gif (286x229, 175K)

These guys are faggots. Pol is autistic.

Notice the Jew in the far left?

They keep fucking around and one day they might find that they've stepped in some shit they won't be able to wipe off of their feet.

They were there for an anti-abortion event as part of a Catholic School trip. The Natives march was wrapping up just as the anti-abortion thing was abut to begin. What, did you mistakingly believe these kids were sent down by their school to harass Native AMericans? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I do now

fuck off.

Attached: bye_shlomo1.jpg (980x742, 106K)

>>Stare at him half amused and half confused
You mean begin mocking native american chants and yells?

I don't get it... why aren't they lynching him and the kike?

Is it too much to ask that we just let nature take it's course and segregate the races like evolution intended?

The kids didn’t attack him, refuse him service or chase him out of a store.

So, standing there is harassment and chanting like an idiot and beating a drum in someone's face isn't?

If you go up to someone and start screaming in their face and banging shit you deserve to be mocked.

Ancestor worship is whitey's (((forbidden))) fruit

They've been doing that for a while and it's not really shadow anymore, check out some right wing youtubers, they're all banned from FB and Twitter kek

Literally why would anyone protest a Native American march? And why would white teenagers especially care? They sound like mouthbreathing retards like most of Jow Forums

Attached: 1547936855215.png (500x498, 510K)

Hello, Mr Shekelstein. How is the weather.

So you're telling me we can go back to the good old days just by standing our ground?
Sounds great.
Also fuck niggers. Niggers ruin everything they touch.
Filthy fucking animals.

Isn't the black guy breaking the law here?

All they're doing is redpilling him and other humans on Veteran mode kek

You do realize that slavery started Way before white people came to America?
I'd look to the jews first for blame. Ya know, the court jews, Templar, Jesuits and all that good jewery.

Attached: 1547148747230[1].jpg (1534x1121, 569K)

Why do I have to be a good person? Why should I spend my time conforming to the moral standards of another?

That's really the question, isn't it?

im confused. so the students were at a pro life protest and the native american randomly went up to them for no real reason? why did he do this?

if wanting to protect my nation people rights freedom future in the means of self-determination makes me a bad guy according to your sick philosophy your philosophies are anti-life

I-isn't that what we do when we counter protest lefties?

Attached: 1490209435171.jpg (426x304, 19K)

During reconstruction blacks were integrated in society. This created a lot of problems and tensions. Blacks were disproportionately raping white women left and right, causing the majority of the crime, and were generally illiterate and stupid so it was difficult to do business with them or make an informed decision when voting. This lead to "carpetbaggers" invading the South running for office tricking illiterate blacks to give up their land and voting for other things not in their self interest, mainly eminent domain for railroad tracks and other industrial goodies to friends of the carpetbagger.

To solve this problem, and create a safer environment for the majority whites, a simple "NO COLOREDS" sign, or segregation was the simplest, easiest and most cost effective solution. This was called Jim Crow laws. This also included a litmus test for voting, which you were taught in school was racist and unfair, but was in fact appropriate for the time.

Now that you know all of this, put yourself in the shoes of a young southern white man with 4 daughters and a loving young wife who had a father who was a sharecropper or farmhand who was taken advantage of by a carpetbagger thanks to all his black voters voting for him and forcing him to sell his land. This was basically colonization. And let's not forget your old aunt was raped, or robbed by a nigger during Reconstruction decades ago and the tale never goes away. You are raised not to associate with black people. For the right reasons.

Then one day, you see a black man, who has his own part of town to walk in. You see he makes his way over to the local diner and sits down there for hours not ordering anything and just being a disturbance. The owner doesn't want him there, he even put a sign clearly stating "NO NIGGERS". He too was a victim of a riot that happened during Reconstruction. He doesn't want blacks around. It wasn't whites who wrecked his windows decades ago.

And this is why they don't want him there

Attached: noblaks.png (1024x896, 142K)

um sweetie ask any elderly black folk before the (((civil rights movement))) back before mexicans stole their jobs and they owned businesses if there was less poverty back then or today

Ending segregation was a mistake.

rightists participate in alarmingly few counterprotests - effectively none, and only leftists have the privilege of engaging in openly hostile acts like that
I wish I could say the number of rightist counteractions were higher

And you believe he started playing the drum in their face for no reason what so ever?
They were obviously heckling him.

Attached: IMG_20190119_145816.jpg (696x1024, 140K)

They should have roped that coon.

Attached: 1543203445534.jpg (904x692, 90K)

>you believe he started playing the drum in their face for no reason what so ever?
Who knows? Those red monkeys are fucking drunk all the time.

Yes

Attached: quote-one-who-breaks-an-unjust-law-that-conscience-tells-him-is-unjust-and-who-willingly-accepts-the (850x400, 84K)

based dixie leaf

I like you.

Is that what we're calling people in MAGA hat now?

Attached: 20170208_225324.png (1837x1237, 524K)

it was great back then no faggots niggers and spics running free.

>bad guy
>insert ['Take a look at the bad guy' scene from Scarface here]

should have deported them all to Liberia, letting them stay was a huge mistake

Holy shit kids used to look fucking cool

Sorry, should I have said yellow? They can fuck off back to Asia and so can you.

is that a reference to a conservative fat youtuber that goes to certain events?

Fucking nigger shouldn't be there

fuck off kike with you divide and conquer. Race relations were not that bad back then. Everyone kept to their kind, and their part of town. It wasnt until you fucking JEWS came in and started fucking with America with your kikery that things started to unravel.

Next time those kids should dress like Conquistadors.

>based Italian Americans

Attached: 48059656-27A2-4EBB-A345-D947411D4060.jpg (534x401, 64K)

If race relations were really "bad," we wouldn't be about to become a minority in our own country.

Nope, they were getting heckled by niggers, being called school shooters, crackers etc.
This Indian is just some demented old leftist racist.

Attached: fuck n-.jpg (307x409, 28K)

Cant really say its changed. Niggers are still niggers and now there are Somalians, Indians and Muslims.

Those don’t look like Italian Americans lol.

you wanted identity politics; we give you identity politics

white identity is a thing again because of leftists pushing identity politics

congratulations

I am actually happy to see whites coming together again. Thank you.

Blame the jew not the dumb niggers. They just fell for the Rap and the shiny baubles - the jews sold them down the river just like the white man.

Come on, shills. At some point you have to realize that you're the npc.

>implying we give a shit about what cucks think

>tfw you'll never be a part of a 50s teenage greaser gang picking on niggers
why live

Attached: wojakcry.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I blame the jews for training white people to not be racist. If shitskins were constantly harassed and prevented from going about their business, they would stop coming here.

50 years we still are all at the same place in history

>white people
>just stand there looking smug
>blacks and reds
>actually protest things and do shit besides standing around

Activates the almonds.

>standing there
>still photo
You losers look retarded.
Zoomers Hate you

There is no good or evil. There is only a manifestation of rage that sits in every man’s hearts. The desire for change, to lash out against an enemy. To fulfill this is natural and a sign of changing times. Men who live in manufactured paradises will soon go mad and tear at the walls, cut themselves and destroy just to feel something other than some sickly pleasure. The time will come.

well, it was indeed a better time, when kids werent brainwashed to be gender monsters. Black people actually worked and took care of their kids and everyone was getting their hands dirty to form a better future

cringe

Kind of not an apt comparison since the black guy is sitting quietly v. being yelled at and standing there.

they're all just curious about his nappy hair, they've never seen a nigger before

That's because we're civil.

>when kids werent brainwashed
get out or else

Feels bad man

I haven't seen a collection of healthy young white men that large in one places in so many years.

Christ...

Found the kike

This, also black guy didnt walk up to whites and get in their face playing a drum like the injun did.

EVERYONE MASS FLAG THIS PAGE

THEY ARE TRYING TO DOX THE NIGGA

zuckbook page shortened link: bitDOTly/2DmF812

There is a difference between sitting at a counter and attending a protest.

So if I kill gommies I'm actually expressing the highest regard of the law?

Or else you'll suck his penis?

found the brainwashed kid...learn to think for yourself monkey

I haven't been on FB in years and I imagine it is completely pozzed with censorship.

Very unfortunate. There's no virtue in losing.

I just noticed

Attached: where's schlomo.png (1076x1363, 1.24M)

if you dont think thats a protest...your iq is really below 60

>native american
HAHA fuck off bitch nigga you aint native, I was here before all y'all

Let's all circlejerk and pretend that this staged photo is real. Then we can make up strawman arguments to show how stupid and racist right wingers are. Finally we can pretend that we are victims of the strawmen we made up.

apparently they think it's much better now that we have men dressed as women smashing up stores if you fail to get their pronouns right

How did he mock it?

Checked. Lmao