The baby hitler question

So if someone did go back in time and killed hitler, what would stop the nazis from finding the next best charismatic leader to lead the party and the war effort afterwards. What if the next nazi leader got better generals or solved germanies oil refining crisis during the war to turn the tides against the british or the Mediterraneans. What if the new leader had better relations with russia, japan, and italy? Perhaps hitler losing was the best outcome for the world and killing baby hitler would mean the defeat of the british and russians at the hands of germany and japan. Maybe if hitler was killed ww2 wouldnt happen and america would just start conventional warfare in eastern europe to stop the spread of communism sparking a hot war with russia. My point is, hitler was a devastating blow to humanity but he failed the war and maybe that was the best outcome. Killing baby hitler could lead to a much larger body count or a new war between america and russia. That all being said, would you kill baby hitler?

Attached: 9A4F7505-E7F0-4AC6-BCF7-1C3352A54FF9.jpg (619x332, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2008/06/atheist-game-as/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would i kill Hitler when i tell Hitler exactly how to win the war and give future tech + show how fucked the future is so he is more motivated to win

If you kill any baby that isn't either Karl Marx or Mayer Amschel Rothschild then you are a faggot.

Why the fuck would he listen to you?

I'd rather go back in time and kill Karl Marx.

>Future tech
Do you not speak English as a first language?

If you want to stop Nazis and have a time machine, you go back and kill Woodrow Wilson.
The US entering WW1 caused WW2.

How about Abraham?

Yeah what future tech are you gonna bring. An iphone? You think hitler gives a shit about your mobile game devices? Hes trying to win a war. You mention “IM FROM THE FUTURE” hes gonna think you are insane

Engels was the driving force behind Marxism. Marx was the OG NEET neckbeard.

How about your mother?

Ben Shapiro aborts retarded pro lifer’s unborn baby with facts and knowledge

Tank and airplane schematics, ceramic armor composition. if it where my idea hell even small arms and ordinance. It wasn't my post I was just pointing out how fucking stupid you are by not comprehending what he wrote.

Attached: trump-helter-skelter.jpg (768x511, 114K)

You forgot proximity fuses.

Teach him about Uranium. Nothing a few books can't do.

So why would hitler listen to a random nobody and how would they make new airplane designs when they dont have the oil refining capabilities to maintain a modern air fleet? Its not like you are some high ranking german military personnel

Once again, you are a nobody, why would he listen to you

Kerosene didn't exist in1930? Quite being a retard you're only making yourself look worse trying to prove a frivolous point in a hypothetical situation.

Attached: Spodermon.jpg (300x169, 7K)

Why kill Hitler, when you have the opportunity to go further back through time and stop Judaism where it started? Do Hitler's job for him.

Attached: saged.png (430x261, 16K)

Germany lost the eastern front because it didnt have enough oil or manpower you retard. Why do you think introducing more machines would solve either of these problems and why would he even listen to you. Even stalin commented on the war saying the winner will be determined by octane and engines.

Friendly reminder that Hitler was a zionist faggot

Nazis wouldn't have existed if Austro Hungary would have won the the WWI

I would travel back in time and give young Hitler art lessons, so he'd get in to art school and not get bitter. Problem solved, everybody's happy.
THEN I would travel farther back in time and kill baby Karl Marx. With my bare hands, in front of his new mother, if that's what it took.
THEN, if my time machine still had juice I would go back farther still and kill Thoreau, just to be safe.

Attached: art 2.jpg (1076x981, 130K)

Why stop there? Kill the snake in Eden

>Kill Thoreau

Thoreau was a hack.

>Thinking Eve was telling the truth about a talking snake

What if that did happen, and that's why he was so motivated to invade the Soviet Union before they got nuclear weapons?

Just kill Eve lmao

Look at the big brain on Brad.

How about simply "don't invade Russia"...??

>no horn
one job

Hitler patterned himself on leaders he watched in Vienna. That's where he got the idea of the swastika, for example. So there were other leaders interested in implementing the idea of unifying the German people, etc.

True.

If you kill baby hitler then you would basically kill yourself, as you would not be born, history would be radically changed. Your timeline would disappear.
There would be nothing to go back to, and there you stand, with a dead baby besides you.

Attached: afraid.png (648x348, 195K)

Just by you going back in time & displacing the air molecules you would've changed history so hardcore that Hitler probably wouldn't have become leader in the first place

>baby hitler question
>implying I wouldn't give hitler some knowledge to help him win WW2

Based dev god EJZ

wired.com/2008/06/atheist-game-as/