What is Dan Crenshaw's (the one-eyed Navy SEAL Texas Congressman's) endgame? Ever since he got elected...

What is Dan Crenshaw's (the one-eyed Navy SEAL Texas Congressman's) endgame? Ever since he got elected, he has been pushing Zionism and anti-white faggotry. Why? He could handle combat, but he's too scared to take on the Jewish lobby? How does that happen?

Attached: Tweet.png (517x252, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdxFrZpWjY
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/their-new-mission-foil-trump-ex-intelligence-officials-run-congress-n907291
taskandpurpose.com/navy-seals-murder-green-beret-mali
nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/politics/navy-seals-team-6-strangle-green-beret-mali.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o7J9W12HdV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews run your country by buying your politicians.
This guy just went on a junket to Israel.
He's theirs now. They own him.

This guy could be so good if he was ourguy

But he’s not

It's called being bought user. Selling one's soul for shekels. Never forget that youth and zeal are no match for age and treachery. Washington DC the place where good men go to die.

>appears on SNL to boost his popularity
>praises dumb comedian who's dad died on 9/11
>probably has done something to warrant a court martial, but the CIA or whoever made a deal for him.

I can imagine it is something like this.

> This guy just went on a junket to Israel.
Sauce

DAN CRENSHAW IS THE NEW JOHN MCCAIN

hmmm you and me on same path?

>When minorities start picking up in demographics they slipping into attacking the dominant group instead of calling for equality
Like Civic Nationalist pottery...

Whoever he is I don't like him and his soul doesn't resonate.

Attached: 1547735151154.png (929x1154, 484K)

>Ever since he got elected, he has been >pushing Zionism and anti-white faggotry. Why? He could handle combat, but he's too scared to take on the Jewish lobby? How does that happen?
Dumb newfag OP not realizing that the military and police especially whites are brainwashed good goys fully in favor of multiculturalism and anti-white policies
Reminder that the democrats elected the most military and intelligence candidates this election

Attached: 1412460955026.jpg (910x1025, 111K)

BRO it's like they saw a bunch of metal gear memes and tried to recreate big boss in the most corporate way possible it's so fucking gross

The media is trying to write articles saying this dude is the GOP version of AOC and bullshit like that. Holy fuck the attempt to coup our President is disgusting. The hammer needs to drop fast.

Crack smoking jew fag

navy SEALS are democrat hitmen. they murdered justice scalia in his sleep. they murdered seth rich. they are also homosexual gayasses who run away from sandniggers at the first sign of combat and leave their buddies behind to die. They are little fuck bitches and don't hold a candle to real american military units. they are the fakeass blowhard tryhard posers of the united states military, they are basically recruited from communists democrat union shills. just start researching socom and go from there, they are elliot roger faggots. Also look up the cia, and the OSS and what their original mission was while you are at it.

WTCHFYND squad when? These masonic glow in the dark niggers need a prescription of rope.

He's McCain jr, fuck the faggot

he's a cuckservative, don't let the one eye and military background fool you.

Houston chronicle covered his december trip on the 13th and you can find that online.
The junket he did in jan with newly elected congressmen being groomed by israel got zero coverage.

>playing 1D chess
killllll yyyyyourselfffff

fuck the middle east, fuck israel, let them deal with it on their own. american isolationism > your propaganda

Most seals are huge faggots... so basically he loves some of that kike dick.

Truth!

>Navy SEAL

lmao, pathetic divas, the whole lot of them.

Daily reminder that it took two Navy SEALs and two Marine Raiders to subdue and strangled a single unarmed member of Army Special Forces.

Keked out loud. This guy will never, ever touch AOC in popularity or anything else.

This guy was a walking ghoul until McCain possessed him

tell me that story.

Texas is a cucked state and would actually improve wioth more Californians.
>Can't boycott Israel
>Have to get extra medical procedures if your kid gets in an accident
>If you don't comply you get your kids taken away by the state
youtube.com/watch?v=HzdxFrZpWjY

Yeah, going full 1488 is going to go over really well in 2020.

Idiot

(((Crenshaw))) is a psyop a poser fake avatar of a jewish agent war fraud who never saw combat totally fake ledger and an anti-white- anti-Christian ZOG agent placed in the heart of Texas he is a phony his whole act...he doesn't need his fake eyepatch...its a show for the stupid goyim like all of our mossady sayanim judaic occupied government.

He's hoping it earns him a seat in one of Israel's shelters once they kick off WW3/Samson.

No one is saying he should. But he is MORE of a loudmouthed cuck than MOST of his own colleagues. It would be better if he just remained silent on a lot of this stuff instead of loudly cucking.

Another McCain. Get the republican rubes to vote for "muh war hero" as he votes against their interests.

He’s not the real big boss, he’s the imposter. We have George Sears as President, this Phantom could never compare. Perhaps one day this Snake will learn how to be a Cobra, but that day is not today.

(((crenshaw)))

>allegedly loses eye from shrapnel
>not a scratch on his gorgeous face
>punished eye patch
How does this end?

Attached: 50777175-BF6B-421B-B150-A0B91520C6C0.jpg (2652x1434, 630K)

Kek. Fuck off name fag

Most of the GOP is Zionist

>he doesn't need his fake eyepatch
Probably bullshit but I believe it. This guys glows so hard I need an eye patch. Wasn’t he one of the only republican Texans to win decisively? I hope he gets exposed before he gets to popular or established. We should learn from people like McCain. Once they get established they’re around forever.

He literally got paid to kill people with no questions asked. Why do you think he possesses moral character or loyalty to anything that doesnt increase his bank account?

>the GOP
You mean the government

The guy is CIA. Don't you retards realize the CIA in all up in the senate now?
btw they're not just democrats.... they're republicans too

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/their-new-mission-foil-trump-ex-intelligence-officials-run-congress-n907291

Former military here with an anecdote: I spent quite a bit of time around SEALs, Green Berets and Force RECON guys. Green Berets and Force RECON are all awesome fucking dudes. The SEALs are the least trustworthy fucks I have ever met in my life, and the other SF guys that I spent time around told me they felt the same way. That if they were working with or near SEALs they would start getting superstitious about the mission (and I was not special forces but I was in an operation with the SEALs and it went all the fuck wrong).

Even just at face value the SEALs have this weird air of arrogance about them. Couple that in with the fact that they are the ones who work with the cianiggers the most... (ever since vietnam the berets have not been found of the cia for the POW debacle where their guys were abandoned and when they went to mount a rescue mission got cockblocked)

So yea.. TLDR; I dont trust them at fucking all.

You guys and King are retards if you don't know how to hide your power level.
Why did he even make that comment in the first place?

don't forget the seal who transitioned into a "woman" - a dude in a dress, and had full support of his comrades

the navy seals are a politicized fag show ever since obama shot down the navy seal helicopter that contained almost every seal team 6 member that did the bin laden raid. don't believe me? look it up

>ever since vietnam the berets have not been found of the cia for the POW debacle where their guys were abandoned and when they went to mount a rescue mission got cockblocked)
Iirc that was mcain's dad. Probably trying to cover for his son, "song bird."

I recall the SEALS were human trafficking or selling drugs and the other guy knew about it so they killed him.

Can confirm, no one likes SEALs

he's was in spec ops, he has a self destruct chip implanted in his brain and after he got elected a group of eyebrowless gentlemen showed up at his front door at 3 am in the morning to remind him of that fact.

My dad worked with a guy that was a real try hard and always bragged about being a real operator badass. Turns out he had failed the seal test a few times. My dad said he was a real asshole.

When does it end bros?

At least no one really gives a shit about whatever Neo-cons they push on everyone.

Attached: 1542868884126.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

seals suck jew cock

>criticized /ourguy/ Rand for supporting troop withdrawal
neocon plant

Way to miss the point. You didn't see Democrats screaming and condemning Rashida Tlaib after she called Trump a motherfucker. That's because they stand by their own people. Conservatives complained, but were told to fuck off. This is what the GOP could have done, but didn't. What King said was actually IRRELEVANT. What matters is the nature of the "narrative" that the GOP has created by being so obsessed with condemning their own member.

On the contrary, he's truly the goodest of goys

It was during an interview and it wasn’t racist at all. It happened a long time ago and nobody said anything because it’s literally nothing. But now they are out to get Steve king and they even have an establishment GOP to try and primary him out so all the traitor republicans are making a big deal of it.

Yeah, but GOP has always been cucks
Reagan was for amnesty and supported the Brady bill when it was signed by Bush Sr.

fpbp

Crenshaw is an Israeli agent traitor that legally in my oppinon deserves a firing squad

Yes, but years later they tried to go it alone to save their guys and the cia intercepted them as they were about to deploy.

The Constitution is pretty clear on these matters.

he was on SNL like their pet dog, did a whole fake outrage act with their suicidal spic. Why did anyone ever trust him?

taskandpurpose.com/navy-seals-murder-green-beret-mali

nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/politics/navy-seals-team-6-strangle-green-beret-mali.html

Attached: cf51783f819a444bf22d8603fc979f5a.jpg (1380x628, 158K)

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

My guess is that Lorne Michaels made him one hell of an offer on behalf of (((them))).

This is what most likely happened.

>>Davidson is a cunt and insults Crenshaw, drawing the wrath of God upon SNL.

>>SNL is in deep shit, so Lorne has to fix shit. Calls in a bunch of favors from (((them)))

>>Contracts Crenshaw ASAP and cuts a deal: Davidson will be made to apologize on air and to Crenshaw's face. Also, Crenshaw will get to publicly mock Davidson with the ringtone joke, mocking Davidson's recent breakup with Grande.

>>While on set for the episode, Lorne starts kissing Crenshaw's ass and has the rest of the cast there kissing his butt. Lorne probably also has some (((movie studio folks))) there, who "like" Crenshaw and his inspirational story and his politics.

>>Crenshaw goes home afterwords, but still gets calls from the studio folk. They offer to donate money to his upcoming re-election campaign and want to ask what they can do to help his political career. Perhaps even hint that they might want to make a movie based upon his life, since he's such an interesting and compelling figure in the world of politics.

>>Crenshaw realizes that he's being wined and dined by (((them))). Starts moderating his politics, because he senses (((they))) want to groom him to be the next McCain: a war hero who's the left's pet conservative.

Found another one
youtube.com/watch?v=o7J9W12HdV0
Fuck Texas

He's from the most kiked and spic filled state in the nation, it's no surprise.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think either Texas or Commiefornia has the most spic mongrels.