HAPPENING

The whole entire government of Burkina Faso has resigned

bbc.com/news/world-africa-46930537

Attached: cli1547883388.jpg (630x420, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/46828460
bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/
bitchute.com/video/2d0tv1mxAdqW/
thestar.com/news/canada/2019/01/18/federal-ministers-seek-to-reassure-family-of-canadian-woman-missing-in-west-africa.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong board
this is for discussion of a maga hat kid

>Happening
>Burkina Faso
>mfw

Apparently, Africans are also becoming white supremacists.
bbc.com/pidgin/46828460

do they got oils?

Attached: 5410484.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

BURKINA FASO?
DISPUTED ZONE?

Who is Burkina Faso?

>The whole entire government of Burkina Faso has resigned
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: si (68).jpg (650x340, 25K)

maga hat kid bad

Isn’t Burkina Faso a French colony?

So what happens next?

Alright Jow Forums. You're elected the prime minister of Burkina Faso. How do you consolidate power and bring your country to greatness?

Wish that would happen here

Based and checked

What changed exactly?

1. gib land to America
2. they gib me welfare check

I revoke the authority of all tribal leaders and mandate state control of all religions.

Listen, this was the closest thread I could find
I need help finding a south Africa video made by someone who lurks here. Its 13 minutes or so long
Help a Jow Forumsack out please

ok so where is yfw?

What's a birkina fasu?

Are you talking about the germanon propaganda video?

Attached: apeman.jpg (866x1300, 138K)

Bullshit. It will always be Upper Volta to me motherfucker.

I think so. It had a killer musical score. He made another one about antifa, too

canadian woman and italian man still missing, canadian mining worker kidnapped and murdered recently. why do people keep going there?

Yes I'm looking rn
It's on bitchute and youtube

I think it got deleted but not sure

Round up all congressmen and stuff them into a boiling pot. After eating the flesh from their bones I would burn their remains in a sacrifice to Eshu and Ogum. With the blessing of the Orisha and reinforced mojo I would pacify the land by bringing genocide to the rebellious tribes, toppling their leaders.
Finally, with all my enemies defeated, I would crown myself as Mbetogo Tubanga the First, Emperor of the Republic of Burkina Faso. For the ceremony I would spend half the country's GDP. Those who refused to attend would be incarcerated for treason and executed.

Attached: crioulo tonto.jpg (297x420, 10K)

This is the antofa video
bitchute.com/video/677d9LtMPwo9/

>Dis na some kontris for Africa wey don ban bleaching cream and products wey get harmful bleaching agents.
wtf writing is this

Here
bitchute.com/video/2d0tv1mxAdqW/

Another version that is censored. YouTube and dl links are at the link

thestar.com/news/canada/2019/01/18/federal-ministers-seek-to-reassure-family-of-canadian-woman-missing-in-west-africa.html

" as far as we know" wtf does that mean? They haven't found her bloated mutilated corpse yet so we're hopeful she's just getting to know the locals?

Pidgin

I found it on YouTube. Cheers, m8.

Attached: large_0bb0eaa159dbae1bbdfef373ffe63702.jpg (500x333, 47K)

Attached: 1547602183003.png (1000x893, 39K)

>A 34-year-old Canadian woman, Edith Blais, and an Italian man, Luca Tacchetto, 30, have been missing in the country since mid-December.
The pair were travelling to Togo to work with an aid group when they disappeared.
>Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland met with the 34-year-old's family on Friday, one day after the announcement another missing Canadian had been found dead.

Why would wipypo go to a literal Hell like Burkina Faso?

>Burkina Faso

Is that a place? I thought it was the name of one of those erectile dysfunction drugs they advertise on television.

Because they have been brainwashed to believe Africans are “just like us”

WHO CALLED ALL THESE CRAZY PLACES?

Attached: burkina-faso.png (704x480, 355K)