Those fuckers are doxxing a child who did nothing wrong

Attached: image.jpg (1113x1220, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH1L0RBIfu4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qloY4OJxBoQ
twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1086819502082412544?s=19
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE KID IS A JEW AND THIS WHOLE THING IS A PSY OP.

FUCK THE KID, FUCK OP, AND FUCK ISRAEL.

lmao sweet sweet tears.

why is there always a mentally ill retard who post this type of shit and why is it always an american?

Back to discord with you.

The Left targeting minors is not going to go well for them. It truly shows how deranged they've become. I'm anxious to see how much further they'll sink.

What is their grievance against him? What march are they talking about?

Attached: 1529274093947.png (974x1185, 266K)

nice, liberals will seem like crazy lunatics who are out to do self-justice without even giving a trial. best case scenario in order to take them out because they are a massive national security concern.

NiBBa I'm fucking Japanese u fucking retard

what did this kid do?

They are pedos soooo

QRD? what did he do?

Two things. I'll look into this guy. Also, I suspect that that drum-beating chug is stolen valor.

The media is literally going to turn little kids into hardcore nazis

>smiling at some weird indian dude is illegal

fucking lol at this country man. its over

HES A ZIONIST JEW

all your kikes are belong to us

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=JH1L0RBIfu4

you can clearly see that he just stood there until the native grandpa walked to him and he just kept staying there. of course leftist terrorist media have cut it out so you only see the part where the teen stands in front of the old guy, so it seems like the young guy aggressively walked up to his face. but it was the other way around.
gets my blood boiling.

We're the bad guys everyone! Time to pack up and go home.

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, NEWFAG

>serves them right for messing with my people

Attached: E2BB768B-5893-415D-9401-69AE5DE455E9.jpg (749x500, 64K)

>in high school
>child
t. (((David Hogg)))

Attached: 1435097811480.jpg (454x340, 88K)

Attached: 1523357552664.png (1416x966, 500K)

Hold up, is this niqqa a fucking jew?

Attached: image.jpg (480x418, 25K)

If you see anyone actually calling for violence against him, report it to law enforcement.

YES AND MODS KEEP DELETING THREADS THAT EXPOSE IT.

They're deleting threads that expose this whole fucking thing as a manufactured controversy with an obvious jew kid at the center of it. There's a dozen duplicate threads trying to give it attention, and only the ones saying it's all a hoax are getting shut down.

Literally nothing. Just a jew that shills want the right to latch onto as their next e-celeb and stop focusing on Syria and the shutdown over the wall. It's pure jew distraction.

Obvious shill in 4 of these threads trying to make people give a fuck about this nothing story or the jew prop.

Nice.

Attached: shit threads.png (1060x540, 521K)

Who the fuck cares. He's a Catholic school student who was on a school trip and got harassed by niggers and then harassed more by a scheming feather nigger fraudster and all he did was awkwardly grin. I don't care how much of a kike he is, nobody deserves to be turned into an avatar for every leftist grievance imaginable merely for being caught on camera near a protected class.

No. There's a couple of niggers spamming that shit in every thread.

NO HES A KIKE AND JUST LIKE THE MEDIA KIKES LOVE TO BLAME THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR ALL THE PEDOPHILIA BUT IGNORE ALL JEWISH CASES OF PEDOPHILIA YOU KIKES ARE FRAMING THIS NARRATIVE THE SAME WAY ATTACKING CATHOLICS.

HOLY FUCK ENOUGH PSY OPS.

He's clearly white you retard, and this is important. The left perceives the kid as a nazi whose life needs to be ruined. Some of them would be glad to see him killed. You're a coping cuck denying reality so you don't have to face it. "It's the Jews again!" No, it's you being so cucked that you're becoming a minority on your own land, soon to be destroyed if you don't start sticking by your own people, no matter how bad you may think they look to the NPC hordes.

Huh?

(((SANDMANN)))

IF HE WASNT A KIKE YOU JEWS WOULDNT DELETE ALL THREADS EXPOSING IT.

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1086819502082412544?s=19

Attached: PROUD.jpg (500x647, 44K)

Looks like that I got played like a damn fiddle

Attached: image.jpg (410x415, 25K)

Doesn't change the fact that he's being harassed because non-whites and shitlibs see him as a white Trump supporter, and he didn't do anything wrong.

kys false flagging discord kike tranny

ZIONIST GENOCIDE 2019

Attached: 1517068516412.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

>thinks roman english noses are jewish
No Hook, Kike.
In any event, whatever, welcome to the show. Nobody fucking cares. 14 minutes of fame.

At this point what else can this kid do? Assuming hes stupid enough to feel remorse for this, how will he ever even redeem himself? Fuck I can't even imagine being held accountable for my actions and beliefs I had as a teenager for the rest of my life.

I think it's inevitable that counterdoxxing is going to occur and these faggots are going to experience something much more viscerally painful than social shame when some of these poor broken men get a hold of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA

wait, are they actually hating on that boy because he STOOD there doing NOTHING for straight 3 minutes in front of an old man who put a drum in his face and started playing and singing?
this is so retarded that starts to get dangerous

Attached: 1533523318828.jpg (536x619, 407K)

>did nothing wrong
>smiled

Attached: 1547917139806.png (300x256, 102K)

Not gonna lie, real proud of Jow Forums early 2019.
We are fighting against evil leftist and saving america, even when the stack is way against us.

Good job my brothers

He lives in Kentucky, he's going to get pussy for life from this.
Nobody else gives a fuck.

You think you’re the good guy don’t you fren.

You commy

Leftists are enemies of truth

>Huh?

-mann should give it away

Stormfags get the rope

Not going to disagree on this point.

fake and gay. I know his real identity

Attached: C85809F7-3F86-43E1-ABDE-41660FAE1B5A.jpg (720x544, 75K)

says u kid

Hello Jews. Everyone hates you. Even your pets will turn on you. No one likes pussies that hide in the shadows.

he can never say sorry enough to please the bat shit liberals

Next feather nigger I see is getting the old Jackson treatment for this shit

oy vey our latest mutt mindfuck, already exposed by those flithy goyim

let's nuke monkeyland and be done with it. seriously.

how about get off social media

I think this is more important

Attached: canadian shitposter.jpg (800x522, 77K)