(((Weeds)))

Realize that what they call weeds are the most nutritious plants that grow.

Be a good goy, poison your garden and plant lettuce. Dandelions and sow thistle are practically the most nutrient rich vegetable there is!

You have been tricked!

Attached: weedalert-poster.png (536x600, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndb.nal.usda.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eat dandelions
>die of cancer from neighborhood pesitcides
You have been tricked! Neck yourself

I detect a farmer.

Attached: Ag-Subsidy-Mockery.jpg (640x513, 109K)

based and greenpilled

Ummm sweet potatoes. That’s good for you. And salmon. Eat that shit.

God put everything you need all around you.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 7.31.29 PM.png (1358x765, 114K)

the hairs on dandelion leaves kinda suck

Then try sow thistle.

Nasturtium grows in lots of yard and you can eat that.

Attached: nastutiums.jpg (1024x568, 220K)

ever try to eat more than a few leaves at once? fucking terrible bitter. dandelions only taste sweet literally the first time they flower that year.
we eat the shit we eat because it tastes good.

Big agriculture developed and markets these chemicals for morons to buy and use. Seeing it so cheap and for sale at Walmart makes me sick.

Attached: ortho-weed-b-gon-gallon-ready-to-use-weed-killer-refill-for-lawns-2pk.jpg (320x400, 76K)

I use lots of salad dressing. Sour grass is a good treat but too much will upset you stomach because of how acidic it is.

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 15K)

i eat bitter greens in salad so it doesn't bother me
i had no idea you could even eat it, what does it taste like?

>sow thistle
>Sonchus arvensis, the perennial sow thistle, is considered the most economically detrimental, as it can crowd commercial crops, is a heavy consumer of nitrogen in soils, may deplete soil water of land left to fallow, and can regrow and sprout additional plants from its creeping roots.

Dude is literally trying to make you make it harder to grow shit we can store over winter.

>i had no idea you could even eat it, what does it taste like?
Its hot like a radish.

>this shit is so nutritious
>just drown in it calories to make it palatable
Great.

>make it harder to grow shit we can store over winter.
Its growing in winter here. *shrugs*

You don't have to poison your garden to grow vegetables, you can literally just weed it like anyone with half a brain, and mulch where your plants are not to keep weeds from growing in.

until you eat it, nigger.

Why not pretend and be just like the big farmers and spray the foliage with roundup before harvest?

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 140K)

that sounds good

8 billion people on earth, and you're begging us to play a lottery on who gets killed off first?
You. I find you, you dumb hippy, and I slaughter you and put you on our Organic Crops.

Next time you eat a potato just remember that those cheapskate farmers sprayed the foliage with Roundup before they harvested them.

Attached: download (8).jpg (276x183, 8K)

Here we see that big agriculture feels threatened.

This dude is a gotdamn liar. Weirdest shit I've ever done while high af was think that a peanut butter and maple syrup sandwich was the most delicious thing of all time.

This dude is a crazy fuck sober or high.

Attached: Shut-cho-goddamn-ass-up.gif (240x180, 646K)

Lambs quarter makes seeds that are in the same family as quinoa.

Attached: download (10).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Hedge mustard grows all over. These are good greens.

Attached: sisymbrium_officinale_001.jpg (1772x1329, 3.34M)

>8 billion people on earth
lol pesticides made by big pharm and GMO crops support the massive and unsustainable shitskin populations and here you are shilling for them. the green revolution was a mistake.

I wonder why he has boots on? Would you want you kids to play on that nice green grass?

Attached: weeds.jpg (960x640, 145K)

Are you happy that Mexican gardeners that can't even read the label are buying Roundup concentrate and spraying it all around?

Attached: 980x.jpg (750x497, 199K)

The feds actually provide everything you need to know this time.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 8.01.45 PM.png (436x102, 15K)

oops here is the link

ndb.nal.usda.gov

>Chad is a good goy.
>Chad spreads chemicals around his property.

Attached: FH05APR_457_53_022.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

purslane is god tier

Attached: purslane.jpg (2500x1668, 693K)

I can't wait. We just had a lot of rain and that stuff is sprouting all over.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

You can use the root. Bake it and crush it to make tea.

every single boomer who has sprayed one drop of any pesticide/herbicide will get a mouth full of it

The mark of be a boomer in the 90's was if you could afford to have a truck come and spray your lawn with chemicals.

Attached: download (11).jpg (640x348, 119K)

eat morning glory seeds

Nope.

pussy

I am really allergic to dandelions. I was over at a girls house who wanted to share dandelion wine with me and I thought well I'm allergic to dandelions when I smell them, maybe whatever I am bothered with in them is rendered inert in the wine making process.
This could not be further from the truth and in fact I had a much worse reaction to that wine and almost suffocated eating pussy and I think I gave that girl a mental disorder.

lel

See this is why I can never leave. Nice job op

My mom used to drink dandelion wine.

I'll be back, this isn't over.

weeds are not real, only whiny faggots who hate god's creations

This is the same sort of stupid logic behind people who think "bush tucker" in australia is amazing or some shit. Look I know what plants you can eat in the australian wild but the simple fact is they all taste like shit. I could easily survive off the knowledge i have but I'm not going to volunteer to eat shit tasting fruit and vegetables. I'll eat it as a snack when I am out and about but fuck making a proper meal out of it.

You sound like those girls that say "beer tastes icky."

>tfw this is the best thread on Jow Forums
>all the other threads are that jewish kid psyop with a native
Hehe

Attached: c0b1919dcc8b30ff779c709e333ae7ee.jpg (1000x1201, 93K)

nastutiums are used in professional kitchens as a garnish lmfao

We need to bring back the original Redpill/bluepill/"redpill" comics.

Attached: 1536517651872.png (560x3568, 433K)

Mallow is okay to eat too.

Attached: MallowLeaves.jpg (1000x750, 802K)

I was reading about purslane a while back. People literally grow it on windowsills in other countries. It was Gandhi 's favorite vegetable. Has the most omega 3 of any plant.

Mints can be identified by their square stem and wrinkled leaves. This one is horehound, it is bitter.

Attached: snv7069-web.jpg (800x800, 284K)

Really? That's a super common weed where I live.

It has medical uses that go back to the Egyptians.
>Mallow is used for irritation of the mouth and throat, dry cough, and bronchitis.

We have some of this growing wild in a patch of garden here. It tastes quite nice really. Kind of peppery.

Eh, most wild plants I've tried don't taste any worse than the various brassica cultivars that people eat all the time.

Mustard came to America from the Spanish when they established the mission system and spread the seeds along the road that connected them. It was like their idea of terra forming.

Attached: yellow-mustard-flowers-elvillar-village-la-rioja-spain_u-l-p86a5t0.jpg (550x413, 56K)

Chickweed is edible too.

Attached: chickweed.jpg (1776x1536, 995K)

Horehound tea is really good for chest congestion.

They dont taste very good tho. Dandelions are bitter af.

It's like corn, but it's a shitty tea leaf instead of being fucking corn

Just till your lawn and do nothing with it.
Plants will grow and you can forage.
Lawns are old school status symbol.
"I dont need to produce food cause I'm rich"

Slap bacon and/or banana on that.
Feeling crazy?
Grill it.
Got a big dick?
Make it a melt.

They just upset your stomach and you feel lucid.

It's the same thing here.
Most of the native plants are bitter.
You need the flavoring ones and meat to offset the plants.

It's good for horses.
If they are shitting all weird, you give them some

Are the seeds the only edible part?

everyone look into permaculture if you want to know more about this stuff.
healthy living can be pretty cheap and fun and beautiful.

Attached: depositphotos_174337800-stock-photo-halidzor-armenia-03-august-2017.jpg (1600x1167, 463K)

Attached: 61c77b776fb5a3a87abf4da7f2794cf0.jpg (1600x1200, 520K)

Attached: b8befbbf5c09fcb8046b1dd15f839737--vegetable-garden-fences-garden-fencing.jpg (736x552, 155K)

So? Thistles and dandelions taste terrible.
This.

The big problem with these alternative vegetables is the taste and texture. Try eating a dandelion leaf and you'll notice that its bitter and tough. If you want a healthy food, eat Swiss chard.

>dog on TruGreen ChemBlitzkrieg TM truck
>implying implications

Dandelion root is where it's at, user. Was the number one ingredient in medieval herbalist tomes.

Everything this man says is true. Listen to him!

You just have to blanch them. This is true for a lot of the more wilder greens if you can't stomach their strong flavour.

I sure as shit wouldn't eat any weeds harvested from neighbourhoods though. That is the kinda stuff you should only take from the wilderness where insane amounts of pesticides and herbicides are not a problem. Even gardens are suspect with how much that stuff can stick around from the surroundings if you really don't take care of it properly.

By this logic, you should also stay away from edibles along roads and waterways that catch polluted runoff.

The leaves are also edible. Probably the flowers too.

Pol in a nutshell. Your neighbors are pissed about the crabgrass but haven’t brought it up because you live alone and they can hear you screaming about Jews from next door.

Farmers almanac says you can eat dandelion s (circa 1890) so I’m thinking wild ones would be ok.

Better living through better chemistry. Take fresh dandelion leaves and cook in bacon grease for a couple of minutes. Slice up some hard boiled eggs and little vinegar....eat up.

I see a merchant in the doveweed.