The Ethnostate on track!!!

We are creating a ethnostate in Greenland, North-East Greenland, a section of land 1,000,000km2. 450 current residents that can be paid to move. Or simply have the border drawn around them. Greenland wants indepence from Denmark but can't for economic reasons, us creating a sister country nearby would allow beneficial trade and allow them to secede, and in return we get the Island area which is effectively uninhabited. We will allow USA to build a Thule base on our side to help defend us in return for good mineral trade. We have ways to get enough funding privately for 4.5-6 billion. I also have family friend contacts with the UN, the ex secretary general of the UN ( unfortunately dead now)but his entire family is in the UN or government and we can get direct contact with heads of state. Just join and support the first ethnostate! Discord : ZtCNC6

Attached: sketch-1547791206074.png (1440x1831, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MAPT9PW4f4E
cnbc.com/2018/04/25/greenland-eyes-independence-from-denmark-after-election-vote.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inhospitable land
>white ethno state
literaly cancer

It is perfectly hospitable, we are using millions of dollars of geostationary balloons with a reflective underside that will create a local green house effect and raise temperature averages to that of belarus and Estonia

Are you the same user that said white people can have brown eyes? Because I'm a 6'2" spic, with brown eyes. L-let'a build the n-new ethnostate my f-fellow aryans!!

Your country can be that, just tell red pills whites to flood Australia

No I did not say that, but whites can have brown eyes but you are a spic so fuck off

Why should I move to a frozen shithole?

I'm 5 foot 5, brown hair, brown eyes, Spanish and French background.
Am I allowed in?
I also have no allergies, 20/20 eye sight, and am Jow Forums.

Attached: 1547230040409.png (861x758, 17K)

Nah m8, Canada is better, USA is even better.

Absolutely will never happen 1/4 Australians are born overseas and nearly 100% have a grandparent over seas, we are NOT going to out vote 26 million people

No manlets allowed

Australia, canada, and US maybe. US seems fucked though

It will not be frozen, 20 million dollars of mylar balloons will raise temps to -5 celcius in winter and 20 celcius in summer

Yo why the fuck not nigga

For starters your frensh and Spanish

Kek, so I'm white. Thanks manlet

Greenland is populated by Natives though OP

Attached: greenlandNative.jpg (1280x850, 313K)

We're white people, user. We can fix anywhere to liveable conditions. I mean, fuck that glacier bullshit, we can warm up a whole fucking planet apparently so what's a fucking glacier, right?

Attached: sunshine.jpg (480x270, 48K)

My dad works at Nintendo he can hook us up with some dank vydia

Lets build the goddamn ethnostate on Antarctica.
Its loaded with resources and only has scientists on it. Kick them out, whites can do anything. Superpower in 25 years.

Attached: 1542066775083.jpg (1762x1176, 418K)

No, whites can have brown eyes but so do non whites, and you my Aztec friend are not fucking white

The section we will have has no natives

Fuck off u dumb cunt, the Antarctic treaty will stop you from ever stepping foot on it

I got dibs on selling pure melted greenland glacier water to faggots worldwide

>only has scientists on it.
Americans who died there, fighting the unknown, after the 2nd WW might disagree with ya

The section we are taking has 500 people on it that can be made move as part of negotiation for helping South West Greenland establish sovreignty from Denmark

Fuck off cunt no you do not this is national capitalism, you will not be running private companies at Least initially

>shittiest part of the world
>let's make an ethnostate there guys
>*puts helmet on*
op you're glowing or a complete retard

Attached: IMG_1115.png (261x238, 89K)

Wasn’t one of the last naval battles of ww2 a German U-boat sinking a few US cruisers off the coast of Antarctica?

>at Least initially
Buy some water, bitch

>muh treaty
You're going to be dropped in to africa to be raped to death by niggers.

>We will allow USA to build a Thule base on our side
They're not interested. Can't hit geostationary communications satellites from over there.
You wouldn't survive October up here, much less January and February. That side of the island freezes longer, you'd not have resupply ships for half the year.

>it thinks I'm Mexican
>it thinks I'm mostly native
Kek, keep coping you manlet faggot

Untrue, Antarctica is not an option, it is protected too thoroughly and you will be killed before stepping foot on it

This part of what they told us

Did you not read you retarded cunt, we are using 20 million dollars of geostationary balloons to raise temps to the same as belarus

You are not white. Leave.

Why the fuck does everyone ignore our use of Mylar, preventing temperature decreases, temperatures will never dip Below -5

Look guys I’m going to be honest with you, this is the final blackpill take it or leave it idc; the white race has no right to exist they are only holding the human race back due to technology preventing natural selection. If you want to save the human species whitey must die. Accept this truth into your hearts, and let go, why are you still fighting? You can’t beat Mother Nature, the world will be a better place when your gone, and it’s going to be beautiful.

nah, it's too cold up there

>Greenland

white Christians should do here what jews did in Palestine

Attached: 1543352001712.png (354x282, 156K)

Aussie here is a (((fellow white)))

There’s definitely a natsoc white ethnostate under Antarctica. That’s where the nazis fled to. It explains the constant excavation why they try to keep people away.

Whiter than you Rodriguez

Attached: IMG_20181007_150600.jpg (3024x4032, 3.11M)

Good luck telling the ruskies to move their nuclear hardware to somewhere else

>Mylar
Shit won't last a month. You understand we have storms with winds of up to 200 mph, right? Windchill in the winter gets down to -70F. You get frostbite within minutes. The wind blows so hard it will roll vans over, and it picks up rocks and sends them flying at shit, tearing everything up. The raydomes for the satellite antennae are all kevlar, and even they get beat to shit and need to be replaced every summer.

Too small, no resources

So Gotland is cancelled youtu.be/MAPT9PW4f4E

Its Greenland now!

The mylar is above weather sytems at 36 kilometers in altitude, can last in excess of 5-7 years and can be replaced

Just like israel

>North-East Greenland
you fucking love to rub it in don̈́t you?

user we already lost, we lost in the 30ies. Greenland is lit norse clay, we occupied it in the 30ies, specifically north east greenland..... that is our whaleruss (why don't you say whale horse btw because that is what it means)... regardless, our occupation was not accepted and the international community told us to fuck off... Helge Ingstad, the adventurer who later proved Vinland was heading this occupation..

And regarding Vinland, Helge Ingstad got so pissed. He said, look this is our history, it clearly states and tells of Vinland.
>the entire world laughed at him and said this was viking fairytales
he sat him self in a boat, sailed and followed it to the dot.... not only did he sail upon vinland, but he fucking sailed directly upon leifsbuða......
>hello sir are there any old ruins here? indian ruins maybe
then shortly after, his wife dug out the decisive proofs, a broche

Greenland is ours, stupid danes can't make it in the cold, they are like bongs. They can't even into ski

Attached: Ingstad-Helge_productimage.jpg (410x615, 34K)

we'll give them a few bucks and a bottle of vodka for the land, just like we did with the Indians, look at how we got Manhattan island

Actually it’s the Faroe Islands

The balloons are in the sky 36 kilometers high above weather systems and can stay in place using altitude control to hijack favourable wind currents, they last 5-7 years

a white ethno-state makes resources, user, and it's not much smaller than Palestine

What is?

Norwegians are welcome in this ethnostate

I'm sure that will go over well.

Fuck off Gomez, we need a million square kilometers and 400,000 km 2 of liveable land with mylar greenhouse effect balloons 36 kilometers in altitude

If you don’t know I’m not telling (((you)))

Will we have decent internet connection? Also, are we going to work on the land or something? How are we going to make money? If there are big mineral deposits surely they will not hand the land over.

Are you larping about all this and how are you actually going to get 5 billion funding anyway?

I am white Ling Ling

the idiot doesn't even probably understand the significence of this place, this my gentlemen is where the goths are from.

goths used to be considered like a 4th etnicity in scand.... they had and still do kinda, have a different language... they are not swedes they are goths...

details Herr Spencer does not know or does not care to learn ofc... he is lit standing with the destructors of rome

The mylar will only be used over non glaciated areas only to stop snow fall and increase local temperatures

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-153412.png (1440x2880, 1.35M)

Are people forgetting all of Eastern Europe is a white ethnostate?

aids

Join the discord, unfortunately I cannot tell you how I'm going to to make it for 8 weeks lest it comprise my position

>Gomez

Attached: 1510652126473.jpg (600x334, 52K)

Minerals the Greenland will never be able to to use because Denmark will claim, we are offering sovereignty so they at least get everything on their 50% vs the 1-2% of the entire island if they remain under Denmark

just in from Herr Spencers office
>but I'm whyte

All I’m going to say is there are better geographical locations for a white ethnostate, but like you I’m not giving out any information because I have real life business ventures in said location

Is there anti-Danish sentiment in Greenland? I don't know much about it other than it's a frozen wasteland for the most part.

Not if a bunch of Euros move to it
Far better protection of rights than anywhere.
>muh mylar baloonz

Attached: 17532897-B499-489F-A647-88F16EF8C169.jpg (645x729, 53K)

Beautiful

>discord
glowing like midnight sun

>tiny Baltic country
>what could happen?

Attached: cheapestPOS.jpg (779x900, 112K)

Let's colonize Antarctica lads

come on, we're white, we can do it

You realize that everything up here is permafrost, right? If you raise the temperatures, the ground will literally melt, and all the buildings will sink.

>Is there anti-Danish sentiment in Greenland?
No, they don't really care. The few tribes that don't integrate just do their own thing and trade the old way.

Their dna says they are swedes.

Attached: based black gillette man.png (400x422, 146K)

USA to build thule
Contacts in the UN
Let me get this straight nigger cattle burgerland that has the most commie globalist organisation the UN located in burgerland is going to help build thule because ethnostate.
Checks out .

Attached: 1546740754232.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Attached: 4F9E5761-F8E0-4B3D-8F69-004C1C6E3BDA.png (332x425, 74K)

Stop lying faggot Greenland wants independence, accept it, cnbc.com/2018/04/25/greenland-eyes-independence-from-denmark-after-election-vote.html

joining discord now to get it shoah'd

they are already sovereign on paper at least... but they are still higly dependent of denmark anyways... but why denmark?!? this is our clay.... again a dane is basically an englishman, they can't handle even a slight breeze..... and that's greenland, do you know how hard it is there...

and the trout there! danes don't even know how to fish. the trout there does not even yet know man, so it's stupid. you can just take your hook and throw it out there and they will just mindless go and bite it.... and there is so many and big trout, here they know man is bad, so you have to hide or not be so obvious or they won't take your bait.
they just go
>haha nice try fisherman, I'm not fucking touching that. what, do you think I am an idiot? do you think I'm a fucking swede?
>nice try

Untrue it is not permafrost in the areas I outlined

Saged and reported. No fucking infrastructure there but I'll gladly light your entire brown family on fire if you don't leave the board.

This

It's the shittiest property on a monopoly board aside from the utility companies.

Looking to Jow Forums for help in starting a nation-state. Faggot.

Geet ut of greenland you fucking european

GET UT THAT'S MY FISK
r
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 10K)

No you dumb cunt they already have a airbase in Greenland called Thule airbase, we will build them another one to help secure their use of the North Pole when the sea ice is gone completely during summers.

Social engineer it first to get the kids doxxed and killed.

They know that they can't survive without the EU. It's just bargaining.

Yes it is. I'm there, you're on the opposite side of the world. Enjoy your upside down summer faggot.

t.American.

They do not have independence, they rely on 500 million in funding per year and Denmark will never give them Enough to let them become independent, we will be

Stop talking about it and be about it faggot.

Oh, I’ve only play monopoly once in my entire life so I didn’t catch that.

that sounds like the most unviable plan ever
how do you know that will even work? how long will it take? whats stopping the land from re-freezing when youre done? how do you plan on keeping the balloons in place?

oh yeah where the fuck do you plan on getting 20 million dollars