SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

I found an unedited video it includes the native telling the whites to go back to Europe and black Israelites telling the kids they're descendants of homosexual Roman's.

youtu.be/npX801xLSFY

Attached: B6774266-B30F-4CBA-931E-82AF08165AF9.jpg (1242x992, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/qj92k458
streamable.com/64im5
sendvid.com/tcddjnk4
fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
twitter.com/AClementsWKRC/status/1086822521012473858
web.archive.org/web/20170531085722/http://www.covcath.org:80/about/directory
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig
youtube.com/watch?v=uhYjsjfytp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entire thing is a psy op, a distraction, and meant to divide americans based on race. OP is an Israeli shill.

Attached: 1531563084042.png (3328x2032, 610K)

Niceeee

Stay here while I spread it everywhere

Fuck off faggot. The full video shows the wagon burner is racist as fuck.

Fuck off fag. Americans are divided by race because its real not because of a psyop

Better idea is to spread black crime photos and statistics and post it everywhere. Graphic black on white violence will awaken masses of normies.

>Descendants
>Homosexuals

Pick. fuck it.

>T. JIDF

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Attached: 41780D59-98D3-4C31-8DF8-4CFE61AD12A8.jpg (1416x908, 357K)

How is he jewish but in a christian school?
Thats odd.

Send it to all the usual faggots. Paul Joseph Watson, Drudge, Kikebart, Fox, the ones that would actually maybe run it.

Everyone is a jew but me part 2 electric boogaloo

These kids were attacked for being white, full stop.
This is the full video: sendvid.com/qj92k458
Spread it.

>go back to europe
Thats it? No honky, cracka, peckereood.
Honestly thats pretty mild. Not even fighting words. But i dont know im not a snowflake like most zoomers.

Mirrors, how do they work?

streamable.com/64im5

sendvid.com/tcddjnk4

They don't care about the truth and a lot of people don't either. They are just looking for something to feed their followers even if it is a lie. It will not matter to them that it is demonstrably a lie, it reinforces their beliefs and feelings which are based on jewish lies.

"Get out of our country you dont belong here"
They traded for it and such.
Also the insults you used are so weak. Are there any actual giod white insults?

What the hell is going on I just logged on after two days and all I see are Maga kid threads. Either way I'm mirroring this right now as we speak.

DELETE THIS!! MODS!

Kids accused of being racist turns out everyone around the kids were being racist as they waited for a bus.

OY VEY!

Attached: everytime.jpg (1194x708, 69K)

>White boy taunts just by standing there existing
So this is nigger frailty.

>The entire thing is a psy op, a distraction, and meant to divide americans based on race. OP is an Israeli shill.
Oh, THIS is what's going to finally divide Americans based on race?
Good. This is as pure an image of Anti-White Hostility as you can get.

Leaf gets it.

This is the "two minutes hate" from 1984. CNN, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitter, etc. give people a convenient target to lash out at as a way to publicly virtue signal. Where Orwell got it wrong, though, was his idea that people faked it and played it up. It seems that people really, truly, totally feel this hate deep in their hearts.

Bump this shit.
This kid did nothing wrong.
Discord trannys fuck off.

Mods delete this shill thread NOW. Sage!

Where does it say he is jewish?

Jow Forums.org/pol

Huh?

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.01.19-22-53-16.png (668x678, 317K)

Uh, bueno

Attached: 1547301846333.jpg (600x480, 27K)

fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Drummer has a history of suing people.

lol

OY VEY

Reported

White people have a history of harassing people

NOBODY WILL PERSONAL ARMY FOR MAGA JEW
NOBODY CARES ABOUT FAGGY INDIANS
NOBODY CARED ABOUT FAGGY GILLETTE
NOBODY CARED ABOUT AOC DANCING

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL
PULL OUT OF SYRIA

Attached: shit threads.png (1060x540, 521K)

So true.

HANG NIGGERS

Agreed. More fuel to the fire.

Remember,, if the bullets start flying try not to kill fellow whites.

Kill yourself kike.
The last thing the kikes want is for whites to have a racial identity, because when whites start grouping themselves into a race, the jews get left out. King Kike Soros and his son have even said that that's why they push multiculturalism on whites, because it makes jews feel more comfortable. You're just a kike or a nigger who doesn't want to be left out when whites stand up for themselves.

Leafs dont have a history at all.

Most Jews are white.

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

Does CNN have kikebook or twitter for their articles? Spam the real video there.

The mods on this board don't delete threads based on benevolence. I swear to god they delete so many threads off this board for no fucking reason.

Nope. No such thing as a white kike.

No, they're really not. They only claim to be when they're trying to shame us.

Is this a fucking joke or are you retarded?

Google "jew" in images. 99% are white.

twitter.com/AClementsWKRC/status/1086822521012473858

Attached: 01.jpg (742x1198, 254K)

Attached: 02.jpg (737x1119, 261K)

wheres the cb debbs? CNN youtube vid from last thread ?

what's the book he read from?

Videos clearly show the MAGA tards encircling the Indian and taunting, jeering, laughing at him, and mocking him.

Dang check out those kangz at the end

Shatters the MSN narrative. BUMP.

I feel bad for the kids since their own diocese threw them kids under the bus immediately. It sucks finding out the adults you thought you could rely on were never going to have your back if it meant challenging leftist orthodoxy.

Attached: Capture.png (1536x400, 36K)

So according to this video. Just a typical day in the city. There was the prolife March, Injuns March, and the Blacks who are Jews ramblers. Ooo lawd! Why is any of this news again??

Fuck you Nazi, you lost, we will ruin your life because youre a smug cunt

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 11.02.10 PM.png (1030x354, 61K)

Does anybody know the first and last names of some of those nigger "israelis"? I wanna know where these nigger kikes live

>ignore the open calls for white kids to be destroyed for simply standing somewhere

You're cruising for a raking young man

Does this faggot school have a contact page?

Oh and this one especially. Someone needs to index these chosen nigs. They get violent.

Attached: FeedDeadNiggersToHogs.jpg (221x273, 27K)

trumptards 4 hours ago:
>lmao this kid is so based!! OWNED THE LIBTARDS FUCK INDIANS LMAO

>HE WASNT DOING NAYTHING JUST STANDN THERE

Y'all sure turn into little fagots pretty quick when people call you out on your faggot shit.

Bump

Natives lost the war. End of story. They should be happy we let them live in the country instead of rounding them up and sending them to Africa. Why should any white man feel bad for defending themselves when Natives were bigots for not accepting diversity? Checkmate shitlibs.

Attached: 1538280674981.jpg (512x512, 203K)

Found it on wayback:

web.archive.org/web/20170531085722/http://www.covcath.org:80/about/directory

It was pruned because it was a shit tinfoil thread with zero evidence for its claim. Also race is real and no multi-ethnic society is sustainable.

>Why should any white man feel bad for defending themselves when Natives were bigots for not accepting diversity? Checkmate shitlibs.
/thread

>Video shows grown man harassing child
Fuck the lying press. May their temple of Satan collapse on their heads.

Google "I'm not white I'm Jewish"
That semitic hook nose gives them away.

>guy ranting about how Natives have been in america for a million years and them crossing over from asia is a lie

lol.

BUMP
THIS

Attached: CovCath.jpg (1080x1242, 251K)

Hour + facebook video facebook.com story.php?story_fbid=2150322295026425&id=100001460262580

Wait wait wait, you mean a video that shows an aggrieved minority was selectively edited to remove the part that shows the minority started it? I'm shocked, shocked I say!

The faggot school password protected the main page to try to avoid the blowback.

Fuck them.

>and black Israelites telling the kids they're descendants of homosexual Roman's.
Can I get confirmation on this?

Also whats a black Israelite? Is that why this isnt getting full coverage?

Leafs have a history of being irrelevant.

find the full vid. black israelites are a group that claims they’re the real jews. kids were even defending gays.

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO AND SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

A black israelite is another name for an ignorant moron.

What you are doing is the psyop shill

Feel bad for this kid, he happened too be the guy up-front of a crowd of kids who were much more unruly and less composed than him. Yet he's getting all the hate for standing in 1 spot and smirking quietly. There is a zoo of hopped up zoomers behind this young man, he showed pride yet dignity and respect... wtf is the problem

Bitch ass school immediately apologizes and fails to protect and defend their own students. Smart parents would pull their children out of that school or replace the leadership.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig

As usual it's a bunch of fucking stupid niggers wanting more shit and fucking things up for everyone.

And I have a video but when I try to post it Jow Forums thinks it's spam. I guess because it's from facebook.

>no multi-ethnic society is sustainable
This is true. The mass migrant flood that's taking place in countries that were predominantly white Europeans is by design. No better way to bring about societal collapse than to trigger a massive recession in a state/country inhabited by people who inherently hate each other. Why is this so fucking hard to see for the average normie? Nevermind hardcore libs, what about those who retain a more neutral political position, why the fuck can't they see this shit for what it is.

The Roman Catholic Church condemning ANYONE for offending the "dignity and respect" of Native Americans. That's fucking rich.

start at 1:12:00 on face book /Warrior4the12Shields/videos/2305760806367889/

The black preachers live stream the whole thing

Attached: Capture.png (488x549, 469K)

Do they hate the jews in Israel?
Do they advocate for segregation?
Are they God fearing individuals?

Are there any vets in here? Do any of you have access to a database that shows all those who have served? I have a feeling that Listerine Breath here is taking advantage of Stolen Valor. Any help?

>I have a video
Rip it, then re-upload it somewhere else?

The niggers in that video are accusing the Native Americans of stealing their culture just like the white man. Seriously fuck niggers.

ya know the DATs RITE meme? Thats a black isrelaite
cuck and niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=uhYjsjfytp8

It's pretty maddening. Catholic boys are pretty much on the same level as WASPs that have decendents from the Mayflower. We're all the same type of white to them.

I mean does anyone expect a crowd of zoomers too be "polite and respectful"?

Attached: 1547965235770.jpg (600x450, 27K)

>sendvid.com/qj92k458
nah nigga theres another video where chief rotten toof goes up to them why they doing their school chant
find that one

Fpbp
Look at the damage control squad rolling out, early morning shift